Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: New forum - Talk, Movies, Guns Etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Black Hawk Down.

If it’s on, I’m watching. Every damn time.
    I went to school with one of the soldiers that died that day, he dated my sister...his name was Thomas Fields...

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I wouldn't doubt it. Rumor has it, Cape sports a wicked pair of Hammer pants.
    You know you can’t touch this.
    Cylon357, ghettoboyd and *Admin* like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    FUCK YA!! I havent see that in so long....thanks!!
    Cylon357 and *Admin* like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8lvJjIUgYA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1uDc_qa-4

These were my favorites......OG's
    Cylon357 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I went to school with one of the soldiers that died that day, he dated my sister...his name was Thomas Fields...
    Incredible. Heroes, all of them
    ghettoboyd likes this.

BG
    Those first two movies ('Mad Max' and 'The Road Warrior') were AWESOME! I actually saw 'The Road Warrior' in the theaters when it first came out, '82 or so, I think. In the States, it wasn't originally advertised as a sequel (thus the name change) so I was like 'ok cool, these guys are back'.

I might have swiped a movie poster as well, but I have no evidence of it anymore, and that has been a few years ago, but I sure seem to recall coming into possession of one.
    Thats real cool.

I was just a kid and I remember those blowing my mind, I wanted a street bike all my life after that.

Wanted to say good morning and wish you all an awesome day!

Preparing my body for its first taste of steak in 4 months! (All you folks in the weight loss challenge should look away). Just had to share a pic of these bad boys...hopefully my body will digest them by Halloween. Fingers crossed!

#meatsweats

Enjoy the weekend and hopefully everyone is inspired to watch some kick ass movies!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82369EBF-3B22-42E6-BDBB-CB95FFFFCF5E.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	179772
    Cuz, Cylon357, ghettoboyd and 3 others like this.

Wanted to say good morning and wish you all an awesome day!

Preparing my body for its first taste of steak in 4 months! (All you folks in the weight loss challenge should look away). Just had to share a pic of these bad boys...hopefully my body will digest them by Halloween. Fingers crossed!

#meatsweats

Enjoy the weekend and hopefully everyone is inspired to watch some kick ass movies!

Name:	82369EBF-3B22-42E6-BDBB-CB95FFFFCF5E.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	179772
    Tomahawks. Oh hell yeah.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Two men enter. One man leaves.
    SampsonandDelilah and BG like this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I remember him. I always thought he was an alright dude on here. What's he like in real life?
    I don't know. His meet up either never worked out or it was after I moved to Arkansas. My brain is getting old and I can't remember some of the more insignificant things. Razor started out okay. I'm pretty sure he was our official post whore for a while there, but then he got a little weird and if I remember correctly a little mouthy. Oh well. I never did like a big group meet. It was just a few guys that would come up with thier wives or gf's or like johnnyvegas who lived there. This was when I had the Lamborghini and the viper. I think I was just being used. Lol it was a
    always the same thing. Drop the ladies off shopping, go to the raceway, cruise the strip, and hit up the spearmint rhino. I'd always try to bring along some lifting buddies so it didn't feel like we were on a date. Lol Or like in a worst case (like the way Cape has been talking) end up with my manhood degloved, legs shaved, lipstick on, and dead in a dumpster somewhere with a carrot in my butt.

Oh sh!t damn you for that image but that is some funny sh!t!

But on the topic of forum meetups, my thoughts are pretty simple. If your shared interest involves a topic that lives in a legal grey area, it's probably best not to meet up as a large group. Narcs infiltrate boards and while the idea of popping a single AAS user isn't worth the effort, planting a mole to pop (or at least hassle) a large group might be.
    Is there something you need to tell us cylon? Somebody, get a rope!

But first grab some pace. Cause that other shit is made in New York City!!!!! Anybody???? Surely somebody caught that reference.

Oh sh!t damn you for that image but that is some funny sh!t!

But on the topic of forum meetups, my thoughts are pretty simple. If your shared interest involves a topic that lives in a legal grey area, it's probably best not to meet up as a large group. Narcs infiltrate boards and while the idea of popping a single AAS user isn't worth the effort, planting a mole to pop (or at least hassle) a large group might be.
    If you’re a cop you have to tell me you’re a cop. Thats the law.

I like your lateral thinking though. Run every possibility and outcome.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I don't know. His meet up either never worked out or it was after I moved to Arkansas. My brain is getting old and I can't remember some of the more insignificant things. Razor started out okay. I'm pretty sure he was our official post whore for a while there, but then he got a little weird and if I remember correctly a little mouthy. Oh well. I never did like a big group meet. It was just a few guys that would come up with thier wives or gf's or like johnnyvegas who lived there. This was when I had the Lamborghini and the viper. I think I was just being used. Lol it was a
    always the same thing. Drop the ladies off shopping, go to the raceway, cruise the strip, and hit up the spearmint rhino. I'd always try to bring along some lifting buddies so it didn't feel like we were on a date. Lol Or like in a worst case (like the way Cape has been talking) end up with my manhood degloved, legs shaved, lipstick on, and dead in a dumpster somewhere with a carrot in my butt.

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Gear touchdown today and since we've talked guns in this jambalaya of a thread, I've included a little large bore action on the side!!! 45-70, 454 casull, and 44 magnum - performance center (the single action trigger on this thing....)

Name:	gear1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	791.3 KB 
ID:	179776

Name:	gear2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	837.2 KB 
ID:	179775

My apologies to anyone this offends, but I don't think there is a better trigger feel on the planet than that found on S&W's revolvers, fired in SA mode. I can't imagine how the Performance Center mods make it feel.
    I’m strongly offended. Have you ever squeezed a Geissele or Zev trigger? It’s like have incredible sex. Just a touch. Smooth smooth touch.

American Sniper is on. Must watch. Yard work is done and baseball practice is in the can. I’m watching.
    *Admin* and SampsonandDelilah like this.

I apologized in advance so you can just be offended :P

But more to the point, no I have not experienced those particular triggers. My personal collection of handguns consists of 4 Glocks, 2 S&W revolvers, one of which was my first handgun: a Model 13 nickel plated .357 Magnum with a 4" heavy barrel (don't harsh the nickel too much, there was a time before parkerization). Let's see, what else? A Kimber Tactial LE II stainless, a S&W M&P in 9mm (still havent shot it) and a H&K 9mm that I also haven't shot. There might be some others in there that I am leaving out, and doesn't include guns I have owned but since sold or traded.

Saying all that to say that the S&W revolvers have the best trigger feel in SA, IMO. I would be absolutely happy to find one I like better, though!
    Brother. Drop a Zev trigger in that Glock. You can thank me latter. Still offended. Reported

My apologies to anyone this offends, but I don't think there is a better trigger feel on the planet than that found on S&W's revolvers, fired in SA mode. I can't imagine how the Performance Center mods make it feel.
    Welcome to the family

I told ya so...

Damn fine collection all the way around!

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I’m strongly offended. Have you ever squeezed a Geissele or Zev trigger? It’s like have incredible sex. Just a touch. Smooth smooth touch.

Geissele all day.

As always, you are on point Cape.

Did someone say American Sniper?! How the fuck has that not been mentioned yet! So good
    Capebuffalo and *Admin* like this.

Gear touchdown today and since we've talked guns in this jambalaya of a thread, I've included a little large bore action on the side!!! 45-70, 454 casull, and 44 magnum - performance center (the single action trigger on this thing....)

Name:	gear1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	791.3 KB 
ID:	179776

Name:	gear2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	837.2 KB 
ID:	179775
    How do you like the Primary Arms optics?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Yeah, I remember eventually he got banned. I'm always a bit hesitant to meet up with people online. Never know what people are really like in real life. Not to mention, I kind of like the anonymity of this site (anonymous to some degree). Where I can actually talk about doing gear. I don't talk about this stuff in real life with people I know and certainly not people at the gym. Meeting up with people would kind of put faces to the IDs and ruin the anonymity for me.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-22-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    Damn, before I forget on the topic of westerns:
    The Magnificent Seven
    3.10 Yuma i conisder to be a good modern western.
    Capebuffalo and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tovarasu View Post
    3.10 Yuma i conisder to be a good modern western.
    It's a good movie and as far as remakes go you really can't do better. That being said, the original was even better.

It's a good movie and as far as remakes go you really can't do better. That being said, the original was even better.
    Just saw the remake of Death Wish last night with Bruce Willis. Not a bad remake.

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    Speaking of remakes i enjoyed Mad Max Fury Road and im looking forward for the next ones.

Just saw the remake of Death Wish last night with Bruce Willis. Not a bad remake.
    Is it? I've only seen the Charles Bronson ones. And that's a hard act to follow. Was it faithful to the original?

Is it? I've only seen the Charles Bronson ones. And that's a hard act to follow. Was it faithful to the original?
    It was similar and well done. There’s only one Bronson but I thought Willis did a pretty good job. He’s hit or miss for me but I liked him in this one
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarasu View Post
    Speaking of remakes i enjoyed Mad Max Fury Road and im looking forward for the next ones.
    Agreed it was good, saw it in the movies, definitely will spend the money to a sequel.

My fav was the guitarist swinging around thrashing out music for the war machine.
    *Admin* likes this.

Didn't Kevin Bacon do a Death Wish sequel about 10 years ago?
    *Admin* likes this.

Didn't Kevin Bacon do a Death Wish sequel about 10 years ago?
    I don't think he was. But Danny Trejo was in Death Wish 4
    *Admin* likes this.

Pretty much. I thought it was done well
    Honkey_Kong and *Admin* like this.

It was similar and well done. There’s only one Bronson but I thought Willis did a pretty good job. He’s hit or miss for me but I liked him in this one
    Pretty much. I thought it was done well
    I'll have to check it out
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Welcome to another Monday.
    SampsonandDelilah and *Admin* like this.

Make it a good one!

Make it a good one!
    If you set your expectations as low as mine, it's impossible to disappoint.
    Cylon357, BG, *Admin* and 1 others like this.

Just seeing this. Did not set mine low enough today. Typical shit ass Monday now.

Definitely a f-ed up Monday.
    Capebuffalo and tarmyg like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Wasted day at work. Feels like I got zero stuff done.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    …. and so it is Monday.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thank you for the chuckle, funny and true
    slfmade and BG like this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information