Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: vaccination

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey fair enough, I was more just curious how many shots you were willing to take. So basically you will do it forever if necessary. I am not hurting anyone by not getting vaccinated so I can’t buy in to any concept of doing my part when I’m not spreading anything.
    lovbyts, wango and Euroholic like this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Moderna. Just got my booster a couple weeks ago as well.

Still get regular Covid tests too, got one coming up on Monday.

All of this is provided and paid for by my work, so there's no real hassle or cost.

Masks are still legally mandated here as well, but people are over it.
    wango likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Hey fair enough, I was more just curious how many shots you were willing to take. So basically you will do it forever if necessary. I am not hurting anyone by not getting vaccinated so I can’t buy in to any concept of doing my part when I’m not spreading anything.
    Its never going to end until the people decide to end it.
    Euroholic likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yup, pretty much with this. Caught it in March of 2020, never was any sicker in my life (but not hospitalized). Have lost too many people I know personally & the list of those lost from people I know is too long.

I’m assuming that since you are confident of not spreading it that you are responsible, because if you thought you were contagious you would avoid contact with others. Unfortunately too many don’t feel the need to be responsible, thus the continuation of this issue. Good luck Redz.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Its never going to end until the people decide to end it.
    Yup, it ain’t going to end just like the flu never will end either. As long as there are mutations and hosts for the virus, welcome to the new world. I’m still in disbelief that I haven’t heard a hint from China regarding the Winter Olympics. Oh, scratch that, it’s China .
    lovbyts likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Unfortunately too many don’t feel the need to be responsible, thus the continuation of this issue.
    We could argue whether or not a person should take responsibility for something that has nothing to do with them.

We had people in the world with immunodeficiency back before 2019. We didn't bend over backwards for them. They were entitled to buy a space suit and walk around out in public in a space suit while the rest of us enjoyed our lives.

But because a minority isn't as small as it used to be, people in their 30's such as myself now need to curtail their happiness for the sake of obese cunts in their 60's who can't take responsibility for the knock-on effects that their diet and exercise have on their susceptibility to illness.

The remedy to this worldwide situation was to let people die. Especially old people, they're masters at dying. Die everyone, die.

It's not like we're immortal anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    We could argue whether or not a person should take responsibility for something that has nothing to do with them.

We had people in the world with immunodeficiency back before 2019. We didn't bend over backwards for them. They were entitled to buy a space suit and walk around out in public in a space suit while the rest of us enjoyed our lives.

But because a minority isn't as small as it used to be, people in their 30's such as myself now need to curtail their happiness for the sake of obese cunts in their 60's who can't take responsibility for the knock-on effects that their diet and exercise have on their susceptibility to illness.

The remedy to this worldwide situation was to let people die. Especially old people, they're masters at dying. Die everyone, die.

It's not like we're immortal anyway.
    This is a hot topic so I want to clarify as to not offend. I wasn’t trying to be accusatory to everyone or make a blanket statement. I have seen too much irresponsibility personally, that has directly led to severe illness, hospitalizations and death. And to your point, these were not obese , immunodeficient, nor 60+ year olds.

Although I actually do qualify as a 63 year old, obese, hypertensive, cunt; I honestly don’t want to prevent someone from being happy for selfish reasons. My position is more from a philosophical approach. Peace to all.
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	315AA14F-96A8-411A-91A7-46A22AE32F98.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	181475
    lovbyts likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I am not American, but have spent a bit of time in Tennessee and Texas where I learned about the spirt of 1776. Leave me alone to live my life and I leave you alone and everybody is happy. This is why I don't buy into the mass hysteria about the China plague.

Big pharma are making billions of dollars with these vaccines. Surely people can see the tyrannical overreach by world governments over this. This is no longer about a vaccine but about the survival of humanity against the cabal of satanic pedophiles.

Once you submit to the vaccine and the concept of giving up body autonomy you will submit to anything and have become a slave.
    lovbyts likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I am not American, but have spent a bit of time in Tennessee and Texas where I learned about the spirt of 1776. Leave me alone to live my life and I leave you alone and everybody is happy. This is why I don't buy into the mass hysteria about the China plague.

Big pharma are making billions of dollars with these vaccines. Surely people can see the tyrannical overreach by world governments over this. This is no longer about a vaccine but about the survival of humanity against the cabal of satanic pedophiles.

Once you submit to the vaccine and the concept of giving up body autonomy you will submit to anything and have become a slave.
    Incorrect. Some people have a line in the sand they won't cross. I took the 2 step Pfizer vaccine due to a really bad experience I had with another virus, but that doesn't mean a frigging thing about me toeing the line of someone else's agenda.

One of my lines in the sand is when people keep gouging a subject, keep trying to divert a thread, and cause unrest.

You've been asked by the OP the respect his wishes that this didn't get political and stay focused, but damn if you don't keep trying.

Now, I'm telling you, let it lay. No one needs someone stirring up shit. We've been through a rough period dealing with multiple members that can't resist the urge to stir up trouble. They are no longer here.

So ...just let it lay. You've had your say. If you aren't contributing something positive towards the thread, just don't post anything. Those aren't just my words,those are *Admin's* direct words.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information