Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GauchB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    No offense, but in no way at all does that really have any affect on what we are trying to accomplish here.
    true if it is from birth/ had his whole life, I'm just saying what worked for me.

Cavallino is offline Associate Member
    Okay, I have a serious dilemma going on. I've been done wtb my letro for almost a week now, I tapered down and everything. I've been taking nolva as recommended in c.bino's thread at 40mg ed. I started the nolva on the last day of letro and now on my 5th day.

Here's the problem: I THINK MY NIPPLES ARE ACTUALLY GETTING PUFFIER SINCE I'VE BEEN OFF THE LETRO!

I'm thinking maybe the estrgen rebound, but I'm at 40mg of nolva ed?!

Any help??????? I think I'm going to look into the surgery -- but is it really for people with just puffy nipples?

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StritationOrBust View Post
    Curious about this as well. I've had puffy nips sive i was about 11 and i'm 26 now and still the same. At the time the doc said it would go away after puberty but it never did. Now my chest only looks really good when i'm cold and my skin is contracted.
    That is exactly how mine is to the "T".

I have tried Nolva and Letro and neither were sucessful. My Doc told me that she has seen it mostly in wrestlers thats develop this type of gyno as i was a state wrestler back in the day. I dont know if that is true but thats what i was told by my doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Best View Post
    That is exactly how mine is to the "T".

I have tried Nolva and Letro and neither were sucessful. My Doc told me that she has seen it mostly in wrestlers thats develop this type of gyno as i was a state wrestler back in the day. I dont know if that is true but thats what i was told by my doctor.
    Mine as well.. when my skin is cold and contracted my chest looks great.. otherwise my nipples look like they've been pumped up with air haha.

Letro and nolva did nothing for me as well.

Are we out of options fellas???? Is surgery the only way to go? What type of doctor do I need to see specifically?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Do you have the studies at hand? remember reading something similar yrs ago.
    The study was on Nova actually,

google Gyno reversal + Tamox and it's in the top 4 i think.

Bump.. any help?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    The study was on Nova actually,

google Gyno reversal + Tamox and it's in the top 4 i think.
    Huh, i can read LOL, the studies i refer to were for clomiphene.

Bump.. back to the topic bros

Bump..

* 2nd week of the nolva, now at 20mg ed -- no improvements

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    iv nvr had any luck w the letro but pgcl works not for ever put it does keep it shrunk for a few wks

bump

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Bump..

* 2nd week of the nolva, now at 20mg ed -- no improvements
    You should be on a higher dose, 20mgs 3 times daily.....60mgs a day.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    You should be on a higher dose, 20mgs 3 times daily.....60mgs a day.
    I'm just following c.bino's gyno reversal write-up. he says 2.5mg ed of letro, taper down to .25mg -- and then 40mg nolva ed for 1 week and then 20mg ed the following week and then off completely.

steropower is offline Associate Member
    Didn't work for me too.

Also AI'S doesn't seem to prevent gyno as effective as Nolva.It needs high dosages for me to just not be able to feel gyno symptoms.With Nolva i could do 10mg EOD and was felling great whatever the dosage of AAS.

I have tried 30 days of Letro with no success.However i have tried in past 40mg Nova daily for some days and had some gyno shrinkage.

I think i will switch to good old tried Nolva and drop the Adex.

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    ^ I think im also guna give this a try and see what happens.

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member

Are we out of options fellas???? Is surgery the only way to go? What type of doctor do I need to see specifically?
    You go to a plastic surgeon for the procedure...

I just recently had a quote to get my puffy nipples with small fat lumps behind them removed, he said less than $1,000.00 since its not that severe. You also DONT have to be put to sleep for the surgery, they numb the area and you can get a valium if you think you'll be tense.

Quote Originally Posted by stangmatt06 View Post
    You go to a plastic surgeon for the procedure...

I just recently had a quote to get my puffy nipples with small fat lumps behind them removed, he said less than $1,000.00 since its not that severe. You also DONT have to be put to sleep for the surgery, they numb the area and you can get a valium if you think you'll be tense.
    wow, cool.. does insurance cover it if it's natural from puberty??

another thing, can anyone recommend a doctor in the LI, NY area?

bumpppp

any more help brooos

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    these sites promote the selling of thier sponsers so alot of these protocols and write ups are full of shite. Actually i hardly ever take anything on these boards seriously anymore even if 80% of the parrots are saying the same thing. One old vet says one thing and then 10 people start copying it and next thing you know thats what everyone believes even though it may or may not be true.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Why do you post here then?

For OP, read my thread on this subject.

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ Why do you post here then?

For OP, read my thread on this subject.

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"
    I actually read that the other day. Do you really feel Nolva, at let's say 60mg ed (20mgx3), would have a greater effect than Letro?

I've been checking out http://www.cosmetic-md.com -- some good stuff on that site.

bump it up

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    might give raloxifene a shot as well.

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia .Lawrence SE, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML.
    Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. [email protected]

OBJECTIVES: To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifen in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia. STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene). RESULTS: Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients. CONCLUSION: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I have natty gyno from puberty. Not full blown, just puffy nipples. Anyone successfully reverse it using C.Bino's method?
    I also have had Puffy Nipples and I will not use LETRO to reverse it... IN FACT if it doesn't go away in the next 6 months or so... then I am going to OPT for the 100% guaranteed way to get rid of it.... SURGERY !!!

BamBam222 is offline New Member
    I have the exact same shit going on.. I'm 21.. Always been self conscious about my puffy nipples, never done AAS before either. ugh this thread was a very disheartening read.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I have natty gyno from puberty. Not full blown, just puffy nipples. Anyone successfully reverse it using C.Bino's method?
    There are a lot of spin-off questions and theories in this thread, both true and false. But I'm a master's prepared, professional researcher by trade and I've examined this issue thoroughly, so to answer your specific question, "Yes", persistent (long-term/into adulthood) pubertal and idiopathic (no identified cause) gyno can be COMPLETELY medicinally reversed (contrary to popular belief). However, in other cases reversal is incomplete but very satisfactorily reduced to point where recognition is impossible and surgery is unnecessary. Letro is not the best therapy for this type of resolution, instead, mid- to long-term Nolva, and/or a combination of drugs garner the best results when administered concordantly, consecutively or sequentially (best in my opinion). I don't presently have access to my home hard drive but I'll try and locate some of the pieces I've written in the archives that cite specific studies that authenticate my position, and post them here.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-27-2009 at 01:44 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA View Post
    some people are suggesting spot injecting PGCL. nice theory, but i don't have the data on the results.
    A while back, one of our vets Tai, tested this product and returned overtly negative results concluding that it was a waste of time and money.

-------------

Here is some of the archival information I cited above:

Persistent pubertal gyno studies:
    Pubertal gyno

Some Nolva therapy results (there are far more):
    gyno gone??

A battle Merc and I had over causation:
    Getting gyno surgery!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

thanks man! so you think I should try a nolva cycle of some kind before opting for surgery?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i would give it a shot

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    If you find the right doc... it's really not all that expensive ... at least not here in Maine. Especially if u have insurance... I think mine priced out to like 1200... w/o insurance... but my insurance covers it...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    If you find the right doc... it's really not all that expensive ... at least not here in Maine. Especially if u have insurance... I think mine priced out to like 1200... w/o insurance... but my insurance covers it...
    that's awesome. how did you get your insurance to cover it -- was it natural from puberty? how was the procedure, what did they do exactly? did you have gyno or just puffy nips? PM if you'd rather talk about it privately. Appreciate it.

dude99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    yea i would like to know how you got your insurance to cover it as well.....and what kind of doctor should i see?

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information