Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Little76 is offline Associate Member
    Thats awesome news man.
    I'm not trying to get the missus pregnant just yet though, not for about 12 months. I want to buy a house first.
    Should I drop my does way down?

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, but what is bac. Water?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is short for bacteriostatic water ( properly made it is water purified by distillation, reverse ozmosis and deionization with the addition of .9% benzyl alcohol, although lots of home brewers simply add BA to distilled water and call it Bac). By using bacteriostatic water you can keep HCG ( in the fridge) for 30-45 days. If you use regular water or saline water you have to use it immediately.

You can get bacteriostatic water over the net for about 6 dollars for 30ml.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-01-2011 at 11:41 PM.

MonteCarlo is offline New Member
    hey swifto how would u have hcg if halfway through a cycle
    Last edited by MonteCarlo; 02-17-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Striashian View Post
    hey swifto If I'm currently on cycle (week 8 short ester cycle prop 400mg week adding var last 6 weeks) of a 14 weeker when and how should I take hcg at this point?? I should have hcg next week (week9)
    should I take it at 500iu e3d for 6 shots then 250iu 2-3 times a week till week 14 then tamox and tore pct?
    I wouldnt go with 1000-1500ius in the first week. 4 shots of 250ius, or 2-3 shots of 500ius, then back down to 250ius 2-3x week.

MonteCarlo is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply swifto

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    That is short for bacteriostatic water ( properly made it is water purified by distillation, reverse ozmosis and deionization with the addition of .9% benzyl alcohol, although lots of home brewers simply add BA to distilled water and call it Bac). By using bacteriostatic water you can keep HCG ( in the fridge) for 30-45 days. If you use regular water or saline water you have to use it immediately.
    different opinions:

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Lasdt cycle I actually used sterile water from the needle exchange here in the UK. It was kept for about 15-20 days in the fridge and it worked fine.

How do I know that? Because HCG gives me a little acne, my testes size returned and my PCT was pretty easy once the SERMs kicked in.
    from what i have read about the growth hormone powder/water mix,which it is done in the same way as pregnyl,that with sterile water it last only 5 days.and with bact.water for 1month.

bmit is offline Member
    I'm on HRT with test and deca . Have been on about 3 years now and my Doc prescribes 1000iu HCG every 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    different opinions:

from what i have read about the growth hormone powder/water mix,which it is done in the same way as pregnyl,that with sterile water it last only 5 days.and with bact.water for 1month.
    Mate, just f*cking mix it and use it. Your over analysing this.

I used sterile water as it was free and I had no bac water to hand. As far as I'm aware bac water is sterile water with BA added, so I could of made it.

Mixed with bac water, its good for 45-50 days. It will only lose potency slightly over time.

I used sterile water and used the mixture for about 20 days. I wouldnt call that using it immediately.

Mate, just f*cking mix it and use it. Your over analysing this.

I used sterile water as it was free and I had no bac water to hand. As far as I'm aware bac water is sterile water with BA added, so I could of made it.

Mixed with bac water, its good for 45-50 days. It will only lose potency slightly over time.

I used sterile water and used the mixture for about 20 days. I wouldnt call that using it immediately.
    thank you very much for the answer!

If LH levels rise post cycle (the majority of the time) the reason why endogenous testosterone levels DONT rise, is the testes. Or testicular dysfunction. Testicular dysfunction is when the testes become atrophied from disuse or desensitised to ganadotrophins, such as LH. This could also be described as being the onset of primary hypogonadism.

Primary hypogonadism is when the testes no longer respond to LH. The testes have a lowered sperm concentration/production and endogenous testosterone level, although LH and FSH are above normal levels. This can be due to desease (Klinefelter's syndrome), over use of anabolic steroids , as described in this study or overuse of HCG. The simple answer to primary hypogonadism is HRT.
    what means overuse of Hcg ?i have seen it prescribed by doctors for secundary hypogonadism in doses of 1000-2000ui,2times/week for minimum 4-6 months...

i feel that i have desenzitised my body to Hcg with around 4 doses of 5000ui,5 days apart each...i have stop any cycle for about 1 year and a half but still i had testicular athrophy and low libido/sperm count.i dont want to go on HRT,as i want to be fertile in the future.i will try to use Hcg 500ui/day or EOD with 20mg Nolva/day till something happenes(i hope).if not,i will quit and still i will not use TRT.i will use Proviron /Nolva,which still give me a chance to be fertile compared to TRT...

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    just reread this thread front to back...great info through and through swifto.

Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    what means overuse of Hcg ?i have seen it prescribed by doctors for secundary hypogonadism in doses of 1000-2000ui,2times/week for minimum 4-6 months...

i feel that i have desenzitised my body to Hcg with around 4 doses of 5000ui,5 days apart each...i have stop any cycle for about 1 year and a half but still i had testicular athrophy and low libido/sperm count.i dont want to go on HRT,as i want to be fertile in the future.i will try to use Hcg 500ui/day or EOD with 20mg Nolva/day till something happenes(i hope).if not,i will quit and still i will not use TRT.i will use Proviron/Nolva,which still give me a chance to be fertile compared to TRT...
    Go EOD on the HCG.

Stay on that for a bit, but the 5000ius shots maye have done some damage. Lets hope its reversable.

Stay away from Proviron during PCT in your case.

Quote Originally Posted by pstacks View Post
    just reread this thread front to back...great info through and through swifto.
    Thank-you and well done.

I wish all that ask questions here have done this also, as many times I have repeated myself.

Go EOD on the HCG .

Stay on that for a bit, but the 5000ius shots maye have done some damage. Lets hope its reversable.

Stay away from Proviron during PCT in your case.
    thanks man!how long should i stay on Hcg?and in what doses EOD?
    Last edited by bogdan84uzy; 02-23-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post

You can get bacteriostatic water over the net for about 6 dollars for 30ml.
    Anyone know what this water is called in a scandinavian language.
    Seems like something the local pharmacy should stock?

alpenguy is offline Junior Member
    How does HCG affect lipids and overall blood values?

If shut down for a considerable period or never came back fully, would it be advised to start an HCG protocol and then another PCT (Tamox)

I know Dr.Scally has restarted users with high doses of HCG - How long after they were shut down; and how are they now

Would be interesting to know

alpenguy is offline Junior Member
    you out there Swifto?

LouisFit16 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I would start at week 4 and run it through week 14 at 250iu's 3x a week.....

~Haz~
    thats the same way i feel... i like doing it during my cycle and finish before pct starts... in the past i have used it as a pct... but i liked the results running it during my cycle... why do u feel doing it during the cycle is better.... i felt better during my cycle and great on my pct just running my scheduled pct of clomids and nova...

i am running right now a 14 week cycle 500mg os sustanon and 400mg of primo... the primo i am running for 12 weeks and the test 14 weeks.. starting pct week 16.. clomids 100 50 50 50 and nova 40 20 20 20... hcg i was planning 500 2x a week for 8 weeks... or 250 4 x a week.... what do youthink?

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    so when hcg raises estrogen is that just for steroid users or is that a risk anyone may face?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    BUMP

Sticky!
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Hbaz2k is offline New Member
    Sorry if this has already been answered and I may sound stupid but I can not find the answer and want to make sure as I am planning on running a cycle with HCG , is HCG injected into muscle? Also can HCG be mixed in the same syringe as other steroids ? I understand it has to be pre mixed and then refrigerated first.

Bump.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'm pretty certain of the answer, but i'll ask anyway. Once mixed with bact water, is there ANY storage alternative other than refrigeration? The problem is I am running this cycle without the wife's knowledge (and blessing, obviously) and storing it in the fridge is going to be tricky. I have a 2nd fridge in my garage that she rarely if ever goes into, so I at least have that in my corner.

Bump.

I finally got my HCG today. 5000iu, and I have 30ml bact water. Somebody tell me if I have my math right please!

I plan to do 250iu 2x weekly for 8 weeks. I'm going to mix the 5000iu HCG w/ 2ml water, then fill (20) slin pins up to the '10' mark. I'll use (16) of them although I might increase dosage to 500iu 2x weekly towards the end of the cycle and wind up using all 20.

Do I have my math figured right? Sorry guys, this is coming from an idiot who JUST passed math with 70's...

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Bump.

I finally got my HCG today. 5000iu, and I have 30ml bact water. Somebody tell me if I have my math right please!

I plan to do 250iu 2x weekly for 8 weeks. I'm going to mix the 5000iu HCG w/ 2ml water, then fill (20) slin pins up to the '10' mark. I'll use (16) of them although I might increase dosage to 500iu 2x weekly towards the end of the cycle and wind up using all 20.

Do I have my math figured right? Sorry guys, this is coming from an idiot who JUST passed math with 70's...
    I would run the 5000iu with 10ml of bac water to get a concentration of 1ml=500iu. Then do 1/2ml slin pins to get the 250iu twice a week. Watch for the water retention. Don't forget to keep refrigerated after you mix too. I forgot the refrigeration life once its refrigerated, but I think you will be safe for the 8 weeks. Might want to double check that though. I keep the number whole and round. Your ratio seems higher if you mix only 2mls of water with 5000iu's.
    Last edited by rockinred; 09-13-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    I would run the 5000iu with 10ml of bac water to get a concentration of 1ml=500iu. Then do 1/2ml slin pins to get the 250iu twice a week. Watch for the water retention. Don't forget to keep refrigerated after you mix too. I forgot the refrigeration life once its refrigerated, but I think you will be safe for the 8 weeks. Might want to double check that though. I keep the number whole and round. Your ratio seems higher if you mix only 2mls of water with 5000iu's.
    Thats what I do.

Dont know of any other storage way, only refridgeration.

^^^ thx guys. I'll need to buy a 10ml vial to mix in for this, and I JUST placed an order with AR-R today for slin pins... another $8 for shipping for 1 effing vial, grrrr!!!!

jelly is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ thx guys. I'll need to buy a 10ml vial to mix in for this, and I JUST placed an order with AR-R today for slin pins... another $8 for shipping for 1 effing vial, grrrr!!!!
    I always mix 5000iu with 5ml of bac. water. It makes the math much easier. When you do this proportion and fill a 1ml (1cc) slin syringe all the way it will be holding 1000iu at the 100 mark, 500iu at the 50 mark, and 250iu at the 25 mark. As an example lets say you wanted 150iu, you would simply fill the slin needle to the 15 mark. MUCH easier this way.

If you bought a 1000iu package you would mix it with 1ml bac. water. If you bought a 5,000iu package you would mix it with 5ml bac. water. If you bought a 10,000iu package you would mix it with 10ml bac. water. ...and so on... In doing this you would have the same iu/ml concentration as stated previously (1000iu/ml).

Take it from me, I have a science degree. This formula for mixing HCG is much simpler.

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    I think I messed up....i mixed a 5000iu am with 2.5 ml of bac water and injected .125 ius. I thought that was 250ius. Yes or no?

maxwell78 is offline Junior Member
    So I got my HCG and order just came from AR-R yest. Very timely might I add.

Ok so if I mix 5000 IU's of HCG with 10ml Bac. Water into a sterile vial....is the 50 mark on the insulin syringe going to be 250 IU's and the 100 on the syringe would be 500 IU's?

that is what I am getting from reading swifto's thread on it...but i need to make sure im understanding this right.

I also wanted to know when its best to inject the HCG. should i just do it on my days that I do the test...[mon/thurs] and does it matter what time of day. and how long will this let me run the hcg for? i think i have enough for about 8 weeks

please advise

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell78 View Post
    So I got my HCG and order just came from AR-R yest. Very timely might I add.

Ok so if I mix 5000 IU's of HCG with 10ml Bac. Water into a sterile vial....is the 50 mark on the insulin syringe going to be 250 IU's and the 100 on the syringe would be 500 IU's?

that is what I am getting from reading swifto's thread on it...but i need to make sure im understanding this right.

I also wanted to know when its best to inject the HCG. should i just do it on my days that I do the test...[mon/thurs] and does it matter what time of day. and how long will this let me run the hcg for? i think i have enough for about 8 weeks

please advise
    What Swifto suggests is fine, however I opted to go with Jelly's math (see post 468) as it does seem to be simplest (and i'm a simpleton, so I need that).

It doesn't really matter when you inject - day, or time of day. That said, if you're injecting your test on Monday and Thursday, you might as well do the HCG those days as well - get everything done in one shot (no pun). I'd find it annoying to have to think too much ... like... ok, test is Monday/Thurs, HCG is Tues/Fri... etc...

maxwell78 is offline Junior Member
    What Swifto suggests is fine, however I opted to go with Jelly's math (see post 468) as it does seem to be simplest (and i'm a simpleton, so I need that).

It doesn't really matter when you inject - day, or time of day. That said, if you're injecting your test on Monday and Thursday, you might as well do the HCG those days as well - get everything done in one shot (no pun). I'd find it annoying to have to think too much ... like... ok, test is Monday/Thurs, HCG is Tues/Fri... etc...
    That is what I figured too..might as well just have two shot days for all of it. ok so let me see if i understand this correctly...if I want to use jellys math and use the 5mls of water...and i want to do 250 iu's on mon/thurs....i would draw up to the 25 mark each time?? that just seems like a lot to be injecting...i just want to make sure i am not screwing this up.

smallnutz is offline Banned
    If someone could help I looked on ar-r and cudnt find hcg ?

UnderTheRose is offline Junior Member
    Ok...I have read thread from front to back and i "believe" ive got the right idea....please correct if wrong.

5000iu HCG mixed in 5ml Bac Water for the simple conversion.

Pin .25 2x week, product will yield 20 pins-10 weeks of use.

Is my math correct? Will i be pinning in the abdomen with an insulin pin?

Thanks for the Info Swifto

bump

depfife is offline Associate Member
    there are those who say HCG should not be run during pct. Could hinder recovery. Have you heard this? what are your thoughts T?

Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Is it required to refrigerated hcg ? I only ask cause it would be very difficult to hide it from my wife. Sorry if that is a stupid question

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker84
    Is it required to refrigerated hcg? I only ask cause it would be very difficult to hide it from my wife. Sorry if that is a stupid question
    Its Required if you want it to work.

Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong

Its Required if you want it to work.
    Point taken...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by depfife View Post
    there are those who say HCG should not be run during pct. Could hinder recovery. Have you heard this? what are your thoughts T?
    Well, seeing as HCG mimics LH, the body may not want to produce LH when we're injecting a synthetic version, like it does with a lot of other compounds (feedback mechanism). This is not set in stone, but I would rather avoid it possibly happening. Use HCG as a pre-PCT and get the testes online before introducting SERMs during PCT is what I do.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Thread Information