Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: My DNP vitamin supplements, for your review

DOJOLOACH is offline New Member

My DNP vitamin supplements, for your review

I've searched the forums far and wide to gather info and I am ready to make a purchase off bodybuilding.com.. It seems that a lot of people have mixed vibes about what supplements are required vs. recommended. Here is what I have chosen (200lb about 15% body fat:

Yohimbine (2.5mg gradually increasing to 20mg)

Inositol Powder

grape seed antioxidant (is this necessary?)

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Trimethylglycene

glycerol

caffeine (200mg)

daily multivitamin

melatonin for sleep

water water water, v8 juice, and fruit

Any recommendations on what I could leave out? I am planning to do a 100-200mg/day 14 day cycle. I would add ephedrine in there as well but I can't find a source. Thanks for any responses
    Last edited by DOJOLOACH; 03-15-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you using DNP strictly to lose weight or do you have a consistent background in fitness? 15% bodyfat I'd stay away from DNP for now. Better less toxic alternatives. IMO DNP is for those final stubborn pockets of fat mainly for people competing. Having said that and to answer your question you want anti-oxidants galore. Mainly querticin. I'd probably drop the caffiene and yohimbe even though someone may disgree. Also glycerol? Been a while since I discussed DNP but never heard of that as a stable supplement for anything.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 03-15-2015 at 09:52 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Fvck DNP

I considered it enough times(specially since I have plenty of the shit already) but still decide against it.

From everything I have researched it's def not worth the damage <

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DOJOLOACH
    I've searched the forums far and wide to gather info and I am ready to make a purchase off bodybuilding.com.. It seems that a lot of people have mixed vibes about what supplements are required vs. recommended. Here is what I have chosen (200lb about 15% body fat:

Yohimbine (2.5mg gradually increasing to 20mg)

Inositol Powder

grape seed antioxidant (is this necessary?)

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Trimethylglycene

glycerol

caffeine (200mg)

daily multivitamin

melatonin for sleep

water water water, v8 juice, and fruit

Any recommendations on what I could leave out? I am planning to do a 100-200mg/day 14 day cycle. I would add ephedrine in there as well but I can't find a source. Thanks for any responses
    If your using real dnp there is no way in hell I would use any other stimulants with it... That's asking for death... Also why in the world would you need too?? Dnp is the strongest fat burner known to man.... Why would you need to further your fat loss... Also muscle loss is a big issue with dnp so why further this issue with adding stims... Just my 2cents from experience... Also I would never ever use dnp again unless I was offered a huge amount of money to do so... And
    It would have to be a huge amount... That stuff is scary to say the least

Well the yohimbine combo was recommended off of a thread on another website. basically to help target my stubborn belly fat in my lower abdomen and love handle area. I am lean and from what i've read everywhere, muscle loss is not a big issue with dnp . Where are you getting this from? Thanks for the responses guys, I am just trying to do a safe cycle. all i have is 2g of high quality crystal dnp so I don't have much. Maybe i could take it every other day?

I did hear that dnp will deplete glycerol levels in your muscles making them smaller during the cycle, but that it was easily regained after coming off.

What would you recommend as an alternative to dnp, besides diet and exercise, I do these correctly. I also read that there isn't much damage except overheating side effects. Which are very bad, but that side effect can be controlled.
    Last edited by DOJOLOACH; 03-15-2015 at 10:21 PM.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Well the yohimbine combo was recommended off of a thread on another website. basically to help target my stubborn belly fat in my lower abdomen and love handle area. I am lean and from what i've read everywhere, muscle loss is not a big issue with dnp . Where are you getting this from? Thanks for the responses guys, I am just trying to do a safe cycle. all i have is 2g of high quality crystal dnp so I don't have much. Maybe i could take it every other day?

I did hear that dnp will deplete glycerol levels in your muscles making them smaller during the cycle, but that it was easily regained after coming off.

What would you recommend as an alternative to dnp, besides diet and exercise, I do these correctly. I also read that there isn't much damage except overheating side effects. Which are very bad, but that side effect can be controlled.
    Burning muscle is most defiantly a issue with dnp... Also there is no such thing as a safe dnp cycle.... I've done my fair share of a lot including amounts of insulin that most wouldn't even believe and dnp is by far much harder on your body/mind then any other compound Ive ever come across... It gave me the worst most intense panic attacks of my life and that was the least of my problems with it... Heart rate blood pressure issues were scary high; stroke high... It's also really easy to mis judge servings as well... Don't forget to hit tare on the dig after making each cap and pay close attention to where and how you store the caps bc they will melt not only the cap but anything around it as well... Dnp is no joke man and anyone who tells you it's safe or there's a safe way to use it is dead wrong... I wouldn't call myself an expert bc I feel that makes me sound like I have a big head but I defiantly know all about dnp first hand and have used it a few times before... And in my experience with the compound I will never ever use it again... Too much risk for the amount of reward and also the amount of muscle that is burned just isn't worth it to me
    lovbyts likes this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    You know what targets stubborn belly fat and lower abdomen?
    Calorie deficit and cardio, not some supplement or poison.

I would consider liposuction for those areas before anything like DNP , actually removing those fat cells would be a good fix.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    please don't touch the stuff

Blog Entries
    Shit man, I'd go with a hard core elicit stimulant over DNP - not saying that's good for you either

But, DNP seems to be very toxic to the body in just about every aspect. It does work, that's for sure - but, is organ damage worth it? I have read everything from liver/kidney damage to vision damage.
    marcus300 likes this.

Ok I finally found the info everyone is talking about in regards to organ damage.It looks to me like those are severe side effects... Something I will not be experiencing with a low dose-short cycle of 10-14 days. People who experience the severe side effects are either illergic to the poison/supplement, or are taking too high of doses. That is what I understand from it anyways, I wanted to start out at 100mg doses. I already have the dnp , it wasn't expensive but it seems like if I tried it for 5 days to test the waters I wouldn't be subjected to any permanent organ damage.

At 15% body fat why not just diet?
    Seriously.

Cut out soda or sugar in your coffee.
    Go for a walk.
    One less slice of bread.

Instead, you want to miss two weeks of training so you can take the lazy way out.

And so you know, you will lose muscle plus fat IMHO if you use DNP .

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Burning muscle is most defiantly a issue with dnp... Also there is no such thing as a safe dnp cycle.... I've done my fair share of a lot including amounts of insulin that most wouldn't even believe and dnp is by far much harder on your body/mind then any other compound Ive ever come across... It gave me the worst most intense panic attacks of my life and that was the least of my problems with it... Heart rate blood pressure issues were scary high; stroke high... It's also really easy to mis judge servings as well... Don't forget to hit tare on the dig after making each cap and pay close attention to where and how you store the caps bc they will melt not only the cap but anything around it as well... Dnp is no joke man and anyone who tells you it's safe or there's a safe way to use it is dead wrong... I wouldn't call myself an expert bc I feel that makes me sound like I have a big head but I defiantly know all about dnp first hand and have used it a few times before... And in my experience with the compound I will never ever use it again... Too much risk for the amount of reward and also the amount of muscle that is burned just isn't worth it to me
    DNP isn't catabolic and it can be ran in a safe manner. Research is underway currently as they've found DNP can treat non-alcohol related fatty liver disease in rats. I believe they're lookin ino human studies soon as they figure out how to slow is absorption.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    DNP isn't catabolic and it can be ran in a safe manner. Research is underway currently as they've found DNP can treat non-alcohol related fatty liver disease in rats. I believe they're lookin ino human studies soon as they figure out how to slow is absorption.
    It sure can burn/eat muscle tissue! And there are far more safer alternatives to this poison... I've never touched it personally as I don't think there's a need to w/hard work/diet/training/& cardio... Just my .02

Ok that is what I thought was the case Docd. I understand muscle loss would occur if T3 levels are high. For the record I do plan on continuing to diet before I pull this small/weak dnp cycle. I have a great metabolism so a lower dose should work great.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    I read your post on the latest DNP study.
    First of all it was talking about a revised version of DNP in one study and a time released version of DNP in a second study.
    Not straight up DNP.
    Secondly, it does say that fat loss occurred but it doesn't state that muscle loss didn't occur.

I would be hard pressed to believe that DNP preserves muscle.

Who knows? I may be wrong.

I've been working my tail end off for 3 years or so to gain muscle, I would hate to lose it all in 2 weeks!!! I doubt it would be that significant though. And for those of you recommending a hardcore elicit stimulant. what does that mean, another illegal like Clen ? or something like hydroxycut sx-7?
    Last edited by DOJOLOACH; 03-16-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I read your post on the latest DNP study.
    First of all it was talking about a revised version of DNP in one study and a time released version of DNP in a second study.
    Not straight up DNP.
    Secondly, it does say that fat loss occurred but it doesn't state that muscle loss didn't occur.

I would be hard pressed to believe that DNP preserves muscle.

Who knows? I may be wrong.
    The revised version is the time released version which is still DNP. It's like saying extended release Tylenol isn't Tylenol which makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DOJOLOACH View Post
    I've been working my tail end off for 3 years or so to gain muscle, I would hate to lose it all in 2 weeks!!! I doubt it would be that significant though. And for those of you recommending a hardcore elicit stimulant. what does that mean, another illegal like Clen? or something like hydroxycut sx-7?
    You're not ready for DNP IMO judging from this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    The revised version is the time released version which is still DNP. It's like saying extended release Tylenol isn't Tylenol which makes no sense.
    Wrong.
    Read your post again.

The first version used was a revised version of DNP which is mainly active in the liver. It proved to be 1/10th as toxic as DNP.
    The second version is DNP in a time released capsule.
    Two different versions.
    Are you going to use a time released capsule?

Also, please show me where it says no muscle was lost.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 03-16-2015 at 10:09 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Well I have no interest in doing any testosterone supplements, legal or nonlegal. This would be my first cycle of anything. So I started doing heavy research into the dnp . The stuff I have is crystal but I suppose it won't dissappear on me if I choose not to do it at the time being.

Wrong.
    Read your post again.
    The first version used was a revised version of DNP which is mainly active in the liver. It proved to be 1/10th as toxic is DNP.
    Two different versions.

Just ignore him that's what I try to do. The kid as been using steroids for 12-18months and thinks he is some super authority on the whole AAS front when in reality all he does is copy and paste other peoples posts from other sites and tries to pretend to be intelligent. He regurgitates what he reads in books and is a google wizard for sure. But in his sad real world he is just another sad kid who's got delusions of grandeur and tries to fool everyone he's an athlete but the only thing he excels in is his copy and paste skills. Ask him to post a picture of himself just ask him lol see what excuse he says lol or should we even ask someone who trains at his same gym lol. Fat out of shape imbecile.

I don't read his posts anymore and he doesn't know this but many laugh at him behind his back..

Joke lol...

ignore him I do lol,

Wrong.
    Read your post again.

The first version used was a revised version of DNP which is mainly active in the liver. It proved to be 1/10th as toxic as DNP.
    Two different versions.

So time released DNP is not straight up DNP?

Please show me where I said no muscle was lost. The claim was that it burns through muscle tissue. I disagree with that. This is negligible.

Also, please show me where it says it is significantly catabolic.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Well I have no interest in doing any testosterone supplements, legal or nonlegal. This would be my first cycle of anything. So I started doing heavy research into the dnp. The stuff I have is crystal but I suppose it won't dissappear on me if I choose not to do it at the time being.
    Your first cycle of anything and you go with DNP ??? I would literally use any steroid , fat burner, or even synthol before DNP. I would strongly advise you to reconsider, there are much safer options out there that are highly effective

I was considering doing a bulk with dianabol for awhile but I steered away from it because of its potential liver damage effects. Don't want to inject anything either. I'll look into more fat burners I suppose. I am mentally prepared for this cycle though. I was going to plan it out to avoid any college tests, graduation, etc. So I can focus on those instead of uncomfortably sweating my balls off. I have a week or so before I was planning to start the cycle so there is no rush.

Having said all that, I do understand that people die on this substance.

This is a very anti-DNP board as you can tell from some of the repsonses here. There are other more open minded boards that have the right info to keep you safe. I suggest you seek out these sources as I believe you need more research before running DNP.

This is a very anti-DNP board as you can tell from some of the repsonses here. There are other more open minded boards that have the right info to keep you safe. I suggest you seek out these sources as I believe you need more research before running DNP.
    Don't direct members away from this board otherwise your time here will be very short.

All because you don't like what our members are saying doesn't mean its the wrong advice regarding this poison. If you have a different view please by all means say it but do not direct members away from the board.
    almostgone likes this.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Gotta be a idiot to try DNP

Laying in your bed f%%ked up sweating feeling like you got no energy

If your the kind of person who wants to take DNP , your the kind of person who has no discipline to be able to loose weight

So go ahead take DNP only one thing will happen , you'll put all the weight back on due to no self discipline
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Don't direct members away from this board otherwise your time here will be very short.

All because you don't like what our members are saying doesn't mean its the wrong advice regarding this poison. If you have a different view please by all means say it but do not direct members away from the board.
    Maybe you should look up the definition of directing someone bc nowhere did I direct him to anywhere. I simply told him there are other places to find the info he needs if he chooses to continue on this course of action.

Your threats mean nothing to me. Ban me if you wish I couldn't care less. You already overstep your bounds regularly so what's one more time to you.

Maybe you should look up the definition of directing someone bc nowhere did I direct him to anywhere. I simply told him there are other places to find the info he needs if he chooses to continue on this course of action.

Your threats mean nothing to me. Ban me if you wish I couldn't care less. You already overstep your bounds regularly so what's one more time to you.
    Telling him there are other boards and to go and seek them is directing our members away from this board, its that simple. . Don't do it again please.

I didn't tell him where to go, which board to seek, I didn't PM him anything, etc so all I did was tell him to widen his resources. Anyway, since you asked so kindly and said please.....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I didn't tell him where to go, which board to seek, I didn't PM him anything, etc so all I did was tell him to widen his resources. Anyway, since you asked so kindly and said please.....
    If you disagree with our safe approach or our advice why don't you just stay over at these other great board? We are known for trying to give the safest advice. Un like yourself we have a life time of experience to guide people with. You 18 months of reading and parroting info to mainly argue with others if they don't agree with you. There's no good excuse to use dnp , stop being lazy, get your diet right and do cardio. I compete and would never even think of doing it. You have an issue with the way we run the board, simple just go away to where someone might like you.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    If you disagree with our safe approach or our advice why don't you just stay over at these other great board? We are known for trying to give the safest advice. Un like yourself we have a life time of experience to guide people with. You 18 months of reading and parroting info to mainly argue with others if they don't agree with you. There's no good excuse to use dnp, stop being lazy, get your diet right and do cardio. I compete and would never even think of doing it. You have an issue with the way we run the board, simple just go away to where someone might like you.
    It was only a matter of time before the puppet showed up.....

I am at the other boards as well as here but I'll stay here just to keep getting a rise out of you lol. "I compete" blah blah blah, you sound like the up and coming Rich Piana. My issue is when moderators abuse their powers and violate the very same rules they're supposed to uphold. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

You should try saying please next time. It might help you come off as more intelligent. Thank you and have a great day
    Last edited by Docd187123; 03-17-2015 at 11:44 AM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It was only a matter of time before the puppet showed up.....

I am at the other boards as well as here but I'll stay here just to keep getting a rise out of you lol. "I compete" blah blah blah, you sound like the up and coming Rich Piana. My issue is when moderators abuse their powers and violate the very same rules they're supposed to uphold. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

You should try saying please next time. It might help you come off as more intelligent. Thank you and have a great day
    Haha what a dumb response. Rich Piana, now I take offense to that. If your your going to call me names please put big or strong in front of it so you get it right. Bull shit coming from a load of crap Is all you are. Fuking newb. Your a joke.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Haha what a dumb response. Rich Piana, now I take offense to that. If your your going to call me names please put big or strong in front of it so you get it right. Bull shit coming from a load of crap Is all you are. Fuking newb. Your a joke.
    Maybe, but at least I'm smart enough to spell most of my words correctly and know the difference between your and you're .

I didn't call you any names and I'd only put big or strong if they fit. I've yet to see anything to suggest that those adjectives describe you accurately.

Now go and follow Marcus around somewhere. I know they don't give you his long of a leash for long.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^Thanks for the plug Marcus, I wish others would start sharing this article too.

Anything you take proactively is good. However, technically speaking, there are no true preventive measures that will aid with DNP usage. This is because it's not really usage at all, but rather poisoning. Conversely, don't by into the extreme horror stories either. Those are only applicable to accidental DNP poisoning. BB'ers use it systematically (controlling dosage, frequency, and duration) as one would a chemotherapy poison to kill cancer. As such, you won't have any organ or ocular damage, because the poisoning symptoms will become too acute for you to sustain use long before any irreparable bodily damage is done to vital organs or glands.

In short, DNP is a bad deal. It's all in my article.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-17-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Maybe, but at least I'm smart enough to spell most of my words correctly and know the difference between your and you're .

I didn't call you any names and I'd only put big or strong if they fit. I've yet to see anything to suggest that those adjectives describe you accurately.

Now go and follow Marcus around somewhere. I know they don't give you his long of a leash for long.
    What on earth are you talking about. Your jealously shines through with your comments. Fact is you look like shit. You can't train correctly and that comes from someone from your gym and everything you post is copied or regurgitated from someone else. You always try to have a go at people who are bigger and stronger than you'll ever be. Your a joke of a boy with zero experience now stop with your bullshit and go and train properly but don't take dnp even though your fat check out the diet section we can help you please
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-17-2015 at 02:33 PM.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    ^^^Thanks for the plug Marcus, I wish others would start sharing this article too.

Anything you take proactively is good. However, technically speaking, there are no true preventive measures that will aid with DNP usage. This is because it's not really usage at all, but rather poisoning. Conversely, don't by into the extreme horror stories either. Those are only applicable to accidental DNP poisoning. BB'ers use it systematically (controlling dosage, frequency, and duration) as one would a chemotherapy poison to kill cancer. As such, you won't have any organ or ocular damage, because the poisoning symptoms will become too acute for you to sustain use long before any irreparable bodily damage is done to vital organs or glands.

In short, DNP is a bad deal. It's all in my article.
    Exactly only the foolish or desperate would consider it or advise on how to use it.

Great article

Blog Entries
    DNP does work and is affective, but at what cost?!

I mean shit - eat a ton of EC and double your tren dose & you'll still be better off.

I have considered it enough times - but, it's damn near straight poison

With other drugs and juices available I don't see why DNP is worth the damage.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    2 things.... DNP is dangerous... Dont use it.... ever.... please..... I'm speaking from personal experience.... I have proof....

DNP Cycle - On a Targeted Keto Diet (Complete)

Also, here is a post talking about my hand swelling right up and hives all over my body.... this happened 3 days after coming off DNP and starting a test/tbol cycle. I have never had before or since had issues like this, ever. I believe it was the DNP in my system that caused the problem.... go to post number 22 in the link below to see the pictures of my swollen hand.

Swelling and itchy Elbows and Hands.

2nd thing....

You don't have enough to run a proper cycle... so you'll just poison yourself without any results with the 2 grams that you have.... This is just a super bad Idea!

Oh yah, and a third thing....

Below.... Hilarious... good times.

Just ignore him that's what I try to do. The kid as been using steroids for 12-18months and thinks he is some super authority on the whole AAS front when in reality all he does is copy and paste other peoples posts from other sites and tries to pretend to be intelligent. He regurgitates what he reads in books and is a google wizard for sure. But in his sad real world he is just another sad kid who's got delusions of grandeur and tries to fool everyone he's an athlete but the only thing he excels in is his copy and paste skills. Ask him to post a picture of himself just ask him lol see what excuse he says lol or should we even ask someone who trains at his same gym lol. Fat out of shape imbecile.

I don't read his posts anymore and he doesn't know this but many laugh at him behind his back..

Joke lol...

ignore him I do lol,

P.S

PLEASE don't use DNP, and keep in mind, I speak from experience.
    marcus300 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information