Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: lesnar vs fedor

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    they aren't asking for half the buisness.. what they want is half of the fights profit in which Fedor is in.. which is fair, if lesner and fedor would to fight the only reason it would be a world wide top seller is because of fedor.. and since he is not only 50percent of the members fighting, he is probably 80% of the reason people would get the pay per view... why should he not be able to ask for what he deserves? Fedor wil go down as the best HW if he does or doesnt fight brock.. and if you know anything about Fedor you would know the money and fame mean nothing to him. but what does mean something to him is making sure that the promotions that him and his friends and trianers work to build is successful..

point blank fedor does not need the UFC to be a legend. but the UFC does need him to fight in the UFC from them to try and justify their HWs...

every UFC former HW has left the UFC and ended up fighting Fedor, most of them being totally destoryed.. and the HW champs that haven't fought him admitt he is the best, even lesner has....

Icepick, i'm about the only one that does not just bash you.. but come on man, you are going way off the deep end to say Fedor is garabage, and that he is scared or whatever..... in fact it has come out that the contract said to be offered wasn't really offered...... dana white might not need fedor, but he sure as hell wants him more than you would like to admitt..

and in the AA fight he was not being dominated, true he was staying out of reach of his kicks which caused him to throw about three sloppy ass hooks.. but the point still being a win is a win is a win.. doesnt matter how it comes. for the first min of the fight they danced around the right, the next 90seconds they were locked up and landed the same amount of knee's and short arm punches, in fact fedor stoped AA on what should have been an easy take down.. and when AA did get a good lick on fedor he moved in for the kill and fedor knocked him out (not eyes closed)... was it a sloppy fight, yes.. did it show that fedor has no desire to get into a kicking match, yes.. did it show a small weakness somebody could try to use, yes... did fedor win, YES
    Fedors stand up is interesting to say the least imo. Glad you brought it up. He is very unorthodox to say the least even his movement are odd but does move fluently so its not comparable to a keith jardine style were he just looks akward.

Fact: Ernesto Hoost has praised fedors striking ability saying his power is amazing.

Fact: In the third nog fight he showed that his power alone can over come someone with very sound boxing skills.

Fact: He beat crocop(in his prime) and got the better of the striking when they were standing. Crocop wouldnt show one side of his body I believe his left side? becouse of the beating it took to it.

Fact: He has shown a solid chin and even when he has been hurt has shown the abality to think and recover.

Fact: He put Fajita on his ass who is known as iron head.

Fact: He demolished tim sylvia who has tormented people with his striking. Well no pro boxer tim has shown time and time again he can use it to fluster opponents and has knockout power.

Fact: Look what he did to Gary goodridge who is a very solid striker. That fight truely showed the viciousness of fedors striking.

Now imo his striking is unorthodox and even the way he throws his punches but this is the thing, it works. They can be loopy but accurate, his hand speed is very impressive and he has decent movement esp up and down which is odd in its own way but tends to throw people off. He has decent kicks that well not often showed are very good. His chin is not iron but its good and he shows the abality to think well hurt. I would not recommend anyone to learn to strike like fedor cause its unique to him but it works.

By the way well pout quarry you are a well spoken gent.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Unorthodox just means unpredictable. Bruce Lee, greatest pound for pound fighter of all time IMO, believed it was the off angles that were the most dangerous and effective and that's what Fedor shows. Who cares what it looks like, how it gets there, how fast it gets there, or any of the boxing fundamentals most focus on, all that matters is that it gets there and its that very last second acceleration that gives you your power and does the damage. If you practice all day defending jabs and crosses and someone steps in the ring and throws nothing but looping punches you are clearly at a disadvantage, and he clearly has incredible power and I think it would be a mistake to not incorporate his punching style into your own if you're serious about winning. Diversity is everything. I think so very few people understand fighting and what truly makes one great but Fedor clearly has it. I think the fact that his head is NOWHERE to be found when he knocks out AA is what makes it all the better, it it wasn't luck, it was prediction and calculation. Look at Dan Henderson's slow motion replay knocking out Michael Bisping. His head is down, out of the way, and he calculated him circling to his right hand, so he threw it and came out with a huge knock out. You don't see anybody discrediting that so I think in all fairness I admire anyone that can see what's going to happen, realize where they are the safest, and throw the strike with or without having it in site yet knowing where it is either way. Fighting well requires intelligence, calculation, common sense, the ability to adapt, and quick thinking. I can see a few people involved in this thread that don't have ANY of it.

icepick27 is offline Member
    i never once said fedor is grarbage , i think he is great , but not as good as yous make him out to be AND HE IS BEATABLE , you have to read what you are typing GH its so funny .. YOU ARE LIKE HE IS SO GREAT HE THREW A STRIKE AND GOT HIT IN THE FACE BUT HE MENT TO DO THAT SO HE PUNCHED THE GUY BACK ,THEN WHEN HE WAS BACKING UP HE FELL DOWN AND HE MENT TO DO THAT TO TO TRICK THE FIGHTER INTO COMMING AFTER HIM THEN HE SUMMITED HIM ... the guy is good but this is what iam talking about yous talk like he is superman he bleeds just like every one else ,and back in his prime he was the best but now i think a few fighters have a chance to beat him beat him , back to the bottom line ,IMO #1 i think he is s jerkoff for not takeing the deal
    IMO#2, not as good as every one make him out to be
    IMO#3 I think there are fighers out there that can beat him
    IMO#4 he was loosing the whole fight against AA
    IMO#5 every one has to get there heads out of ther ass this aint 4 years ago and he could loose ..i think even some LHW could beat him or give him a run for his money .. he is small i see him stand next to tito ,and he look like he was 2 weight classes smaller then him

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    i never once said fedor is grarbage , i think he is great , but not as good as yous make him out to be AND HE IS BEATABLE , you have to read what you are typing GH its so funny .. YOU ARE LIKE HE IS SO GREAT HE THREW A STRIKE AND GOT HIT IN THE FACE BUT HE MENT TO DO THAT SO HE PUNCHED THE GUY BACK ,THEN WHEN HE WAS BACKING UP HE FELL DOWN AND HE MENT TO DO THAT TO TO TRICK THE FIGHTER INTO COMMING AFTER HIM THEN HE SUMMITED HIM ... the guy is good but this is what iam talking about yous talk like he is superman he bleeds just like every one else ,and back in his prime he was the best but now i think a few fighters have a chance to beat him beat him , back to the bottom line ,IMO #1 i think he is s jerkoff for not takeing the deal
    IMO#2, not as good as every one make him out to be
    IMO#3 I think there are fighers out there that can beat him
    IMO#4 he was loosing the whole fight against AA
    IMO#5 every one has to get there heads out of ther ass this aint 4 years ago and he could loose ..i think even some LHW could beat him or give him a run for his money .. he is small i see him stand next to tito ,and he look like he was 2 weight classes smaller then him
    I really want to debate this but you just list things you dont back them up with an idea and I am not ripping on you just wanna know why you think that.

If he is not as good as people say why do so many fighters say he is the best in the world and want to fight him so they can try to beat him and become the best in the world?

Which fighters do you think can beat him and why?

He is not a huge heavyweight but size is not everything. Sherk could be a top 9-10 ww and he is very small he took matt hughes the distance and won two rounds of the fight even tho matt hughes is a huge ww. You have to admit you have never seen brock go the distance so you dont know his cardio for example. Carwin has two decent wins and you climb all over him yet you dont give fedor any credit for demolishing two ex champs. Do you see what I am saying?

listen iam not a hater or just keep this going to be a jeroff , you make alot of good points and i respect that fact that iam argueing with some one who knows what they are talking about and after all these debates i have to admit i think fedor is a little bit better then i first thought but i still think fedor is overated, thats all its my opinion . back to what we were talking about i think the guys that iam going to name all have a chance to beat fedor wether its a 1% chance or not i think they have a shot its mma
    brock lesnar
    shane carwin
    randy couture
    frank mirr
    cain valasquez .
    machida
    .i repeat iam not saying these guys can beat him iam just saying they have a chance wether it be a small chance or a big chance . thats in the ufc
    outside the ufc you have
    barnett
    overeem
    maybe rogers ..small chance
    iam not a werdom fan i think he is a half of the time fighter ,some times he is good sometime he looks like a bum

southmadejd is offline Member
    listen iam not a hater or just keep this going to be a jeroff , you make alot of good points and i respect that fact that iam argueing with some one who knows what they are talking about and after all these debates i have to admit i think fedor is a little bit better then i first thought but i still think fedor is overated, thats all its my opinion . back to what we were talking about i think the guys that iam going to name all have a chance to beat fedor wether its a 1% chance or not i think they have a shot its mma
    brock lesnar
    shane carwin
    randy couture
    frank mirr
    cain valasquez .
    machida
    .i repeat iam not saying these guys can beat him iam just saying they have a chance wether it be a small chance or a big chance . thats in the ufc
    outside the ufc you have
    barnett
    overeem
    maybe rogers ..small chance
    iam not a werdom fan i think he is a half of the time fighter ,some times he is good sometime he looks like a bum
    Icepick nobody here thinks Fedor is unbeatable. And if they do then they don't know what they are talking about. But most of us respect him as "the baddest man on the planet". But yes he is definitely beatable. Anybody can get caught, I mean shit, he showed that when he fought Fujita. But it is the fact that he remains so calm and cool under pressure that gives him the upper hand on his opponents. I think the only other fighter that remains as calm as him when things aren't going his way is Anderson Silva.

brock lesnarHe has an amazing athlete but really we dont know enough about him beating a washed up Herring and a overrated mir doesnt impress me its his natural ability that impresses me.
    shane carwin Beat an under acheiving gonzaga and till he knocked him out was loosing the fight. I mean come on you talk about hype he is living proof of the hype machine. Div 2 national champion in wrestling. Randleman possibly one of the most athletic competitors ever with a better wrestling pedigree couldnt hold fedor down.
    randy couture Doesnt have the chin anymore. I love Randy honestly man crush style but he is past his prime and would get knocked out
    frank mirrJust no
    cain valasquez .He got dropped by kongo more the once. Not a chance
    machida Interesting fight no doubt but still edge it to fedor
    outside the ufc you have
    barnett Best chance out of all of them
    overeem Doesnt have the ground work or the chin but good fight
    maybe rogers ..small chance No just no
    iam not a werdom fan i think he is a half of the time fighter ,some times he is good sometime he looks like a bumGood fight no doubt
    just my take on the fighters you selected Barnett would have been the man to dethrone fedor.

see iam not that fixed on barrnet i think he is overated too , belongs in the top 10 but not #2
    Win Gilbert Yvel
    Win Pedro Rizzo
    Win Jeff Monson
    Win Hidehiko Yoshida
    Loss Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
    Win Pawel Nastula
    Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
    Loss Mirko Filipovic
    Win Mark Hunt
    Win Aleksander Emelianenko

he is 1 and 2 with top ten fighters in his last ten after the the nog fight he had a 2 year layoff and came back against questionble fighters i just dont see hi being #2

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Lesnar is overrated

maybe but he just beat 2 ex champs ,and he will definlitly beat barrnet

I think that would be a great fight.

see iam not that fixed on barrnet i think he is overated too , belongs in the top 10 but not #2
    Win Gilbert Yvel
    Win Pedro Rizzo
    Win Jeff Monson
    Win Hidehiko Yoshida
    Loss Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
    Win Pawel Nastula
    Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
    Loss Mirko Filipovic
    Win Mark Hunt
    Win Aleksander Emelianenko

he is 1 and 2 with top ten fighters in his last ten after the the nog fight he had a 2 year layoff and came back against questionble fighters i just dont see hi being #2
    He also beat Couture. Hunt was top 10 when he beat him he was coming off a win against crocop. Nastula is/was very good, excellent judo player. Alex has been top 10 on and off for his career. Yoshida never got his dues but was very good. Nog is a very game oponent. Also monson is always tough. You just cant go off fights becouse lesner hasnt beat anyone of real serious note besides couture and mir but you go off what you see also if you get what I mean.

maybe but he just beat 2 ex champs ,and he will definlitly beat barrnet
    So has fedor. Tim sylvia has a way better resume then Mir. Andre is pretty damn good to and fedor knocked him out. Tim has wins against monson, rico and Andre twice which is way better wins the mir. Mir got his as beat by Ian freeman for christ sake. Mir and Tim rematch, Tim wins.

I'm trying to find the Youtube clip of Fedor walking on water to convince this dip shit but he's just not gonna see the light... I wanna see a PPV of Fedor VS Icepick.. lol.. a mandatory 1 round 5 minute fight with no tapping and no KO stoppage.. hahaha.. anyways this guy is blind as **** or in denial.. maybe Fedor f*cked his mom or something but whatever it is wake up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    So has fedor. Tim sylvia has a way better resume then Mir. Andre is pretty damn good to and fedor knocked him out. Tim has wins against monson, rico and Andre twice which is way better wins the mir. Mir got his as beat by Ian freeman for christ sake. Mir and Tim rematch, Tim wins.
    mirr broke tim siylvias arm ?? what are u talking about ?
    no shot he just got kod by ray mercer ...

here we go again ?? fedor aint the same fighter he was 5 years ago , hes going to loose in strike force ,and what a good bust fedor is ****ing my mom ,orignal....

here we go again ?? fedor aint the same fighter he was 5 years ago , hes going to loose in strike force ,and what a good bust fedor is ****ing my mom ,orignal....
    wow bro.. pretty original yourself.. and NO.. Fedor's not f*cking your ugly fat ass mom.. somebody already did that once and look wtf happened!

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i think we should call an end to this thread.....

its become shit talking instead of friendly debating.. this should be one of those things we just agree to dis-agree on.

since it is clear now that the fight will not happen.....

Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    i think we should call an end to this thread.....

its become shit talking instead of friendly debating.. this should be one of those things we just agree to dis-agree on.

since it is clear now that the fight will not happen.....
    Nobody has to participate... it's all for fun.

Agree to disagree ,I have my opinion you have yours all and all this was a good thread but we have to stop , cause my ugly fat mom , can't take being plowed by fedor no more , but when fedor looses and he will loose soon iam going to be doing the ****ing ... so I hope you brought the vasiline natural gh

Agree to disagree ,I have my opinion you have yours all and all this was a good thread but we have to stop , cause my ugly fat mom , can't take being plowed by fedor no more , but when fedor looses and he will loose soon iam going to be doing the ****ing ... so I hope you brought the vasiline natural gh
    Lol.. wo wo woo... so serious bro? haha.. first of all he aint' loosin, secondly, VasEline? for what? I guess you can fill me in on what you use that for tiger.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Guys enough...dont ruin a good thing. Its ended. Move on.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lol.. well we all know i cant spell look how i butcher the the fighters names , but i hope brett rodgers ko's fedor ... and tiger ??? when your done jerking off to a picture of fedor in his sambo gee, fill me in on the tiger commet

lol.. well we all know i cant spell look how i butcher the the fighters names , but i hope brett rodgers ko's fedor ... and tiger ??? when your done jerking off to a picture of fedor in his sambo gee, fill me in on the tiger commet
    lol.. don't be coy.. you were talkin dirty to me so go on and finish up, buttercup, it's just you and me reading the thread now so keep it comin. haha.. is that you in your avatar???

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH View Post
    lol.. don't be coy.. you were talkin dirty to me so go on and finish up, buttercup, it's just you and me reading the thread now so keep it comin. haha.. is that you in your avatar???
    Both you idiots stop already, your acting like kids...do you need to be put in a time out. remember being a member here is a privilege plus your making yourselves look dumber then you usually do.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Both you idiots stop already, your acting like kids...do you need to be put in a time out. remember being a member here is a privilege plus your making yourselves look dumber then you usually do.
    Lol. Ok I'm done, sorry, I was just having a little fun and wanted to see what he'd say. (FEDOR RULES!)
    lol.. Thanks bro. I've been a privileged member for a long time so I know... and I'm not THAT dumb.. just laid up and BORED!

KJ Noons could beat Fedor

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information