Fvck. You win bro !!!!!

Iron freak is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro.glad I dont compete around NYC

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron freak
    looking good bro.glad I dont compete around NYC

haha...he is a freak indeed!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Great stuff man, you can actually see small changes already, you look like you are really going about it the right way, you are already so lean that you can take it slow and really dial in when you need to, I think its gonna end up really great by the end.
    You also seem a little darker in the new pics (possibly lighting) but it makes a difference and shows some deeper cuts especially in the ab area. Great stuff bro. Cant wait to see the next 9 weeks.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Very impressive bud. Also, crazy hair.

I'll be checking in, good luck.

1buffsob

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Thanks guys for all the possitive comments. really means a lot. makes me wanna keep pushing. you guys are the best.

Steele is offline Member
    keep the journal up, i am a competitor as well and think its great to compare diet strategies and progress. -STEELE

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Looking great buddy!!! Now down to business........

You're trying to drop 7% in roughly 12 weeks. That's about 1% every week and a half, gets difficult trying to not lose and LBM dropping bf% that quickly. I like what Mike lined up as far as diet. What is your total macro intake and how much of it is from fat?

How's the cardio looking? Intensity, duration and time of day? Split or all at once?

Hpw much water have you lost in the past with the aid of your diuretic? You stated that you intend to lose about 10lbs. I figured way more then that so I"m curious as to what you've lost in the past.

Looking very thick and I"m with Bino, definitely already some improvements just in a week.

Curious to what your cycle looks like. Any LR3?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Man I dont know how you eat all that and stay lean..lucky

Good journal so far..keep up the hard work. I'll be keepin an eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Looking great buddy!!! Now down to business........

You're trying to drop 7% in roughly 12 weeks. That's about 1% every week and a half, gets difficult trying to not lose and LBM dropping bf% that quickly. I like what Mike lined up as far as diet. What is your total macro intake and how much of it is from fat?

How's the cardio looking? Intensity, duration and time of day? Split or all at once?

Hpw much water have you lost in the past with the aid of your diuretic? You stated that you intend to lose about 10lbs. I figured way more then that so I"m curious as to what you've lost in the past.

Looking very thick and I"m with Bino, definitely already some improvements just in a week.

Curious to what your cycle looks like. Any LR3?
    Jay Waddup! Let me try to answer most of your questions. I didnt get to do a hydrostatic weigh-in so 10% was a guesstimation. most people guess less than 10%, could be less. however I know its almost impossible to loose weight without loosing a single LBM. however my goal is to walk that thin line of the very least, I know I cannot do it because I do not get that serious about my diet. I do not use a microscope and measure everything. I try to get in about 300 to 350 protein per day, which is most important to me then do around 225mg carbs til 8 weeks out before dropping to 150mg. fat I dont count I just take 1 teaspoon flaxseed oil with protein only meal. as fat as cardio goes... last show I did not touch cardio til 3 weeks out and I'll post a picture what I looked like on game day. this time I'll probably start 6 weeks out with lite cardio. because I am trying to loose theweight slower. its a task for me to cycle carbs I'm lazy bro. but I know Mike know exactly what he's talking about.
    Diuretic aids about 10lbs of water in the past.
    Here is a picture of my last competition
    vvvvvv
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 02-29-2008 at 08:04 AM.

hauss man is offline Member
    you look awesome in that pic

good luck with everything

getnlarge18 is offline Female Member
    Definitely looking good! I'm happy to be offseason (well...sorta happy...long story), but I'm really excited to follow yours!! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the final product! You're gonna rock 'em!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    good bro, im loving the v-taper, much like me...keep it going

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Jay Waddup! Let me try to answer most of your questions. I didnt get to do a hydrostatic weigh-in so 10% was a guesstimation. most people guess less than 10%, could be less. however I know its almost impossible to loose weight without loosing a single LBM. however my goal is to walk that thin line of the very least, I know I cannot do it because I do not get that serious about my diet. I do not use a microscope and measure everything. I try to get in about 300 to 350 protein per day, which is most important to me then do around 225mg carbs til 8 weeks out before dropping to 150mg. fat I dont count I just take 1 teaspoon flaxseed oil with protein only meal. as fat as cardio goes... last show I did not touch cardio til 3 weeks out and I'll post a picture what I looked like on game day. this time I'll probably start 6 weeks out with lite cardio because I am trying to loose theweight slower. its a task for me to cycle carbs I'm lazy bro. but I know Mike know exactly what he's talking about.
    vvvvvv
    A teaspoon or Tablespoon? Sounds like its just once a day. Is it once a day or with every protein meal?

This sounds much better, at least 6 weeks out.

Quote Originally Posted by getnlarge18
    Definitely looking good! I'm happy to be offseason (well...sorta happy...long story), but I'm really excited to follow yours!! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the final product! You're gonna rock 'em!
    Hey Gorgeous, thanks for stopping by and checking in on me.

Hey Gorgeous, thanks for stopping by and checking in on me.

What am I, saw dust?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    can someone say IFBB?

damn man, your thick as hell. i cant wait to see you 1 week out!

What am I, saw dust?

Not necessarily Jay....but wouldn't you be a little worried if he called YOU "gorgeous"???

Arthur...of course! I'll be following you the whole way!

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    damn, you got me excited Ment...I know your gon make us proud!...get ya mind right son!!
    Last edited by doctorherb; 05-03-2006 at 04:55 PM.

A teaspoon or Tablespoon? Sounds like its just once a day. Is it once a day or with every protein meal?

This sounds much better, at least 6 weeks out.
    sorry bro. I meant tablespoon and I do that twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    damn, you got me excited Ment...I know your gon make us proud!...get ya mind right son!!
    Keep me in line bro.. especially when it gets down to 3 weeks out. its seems to be the freaking toughest weeks of all mentally. I'm glad I did this LOG because now i feel obligated and cannot let anyone down. Thanks guys. oh and gorgeous Gal. Kris you know I couldn't leave you out. Thanks for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    Damn Doc I wish I had your hamstrings and calves.. my weakest area.

Iron freak is offline Associate Member
    Damn Doc I wish I had your hamstrings and calves.. my weakest area.
    weakness,get that word out of your head .eat less carbs than you wont be able to think at all.lol

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Not necessarily Jay....but wouldn't you be a little worried if he called YOU "gorgeous"???

Arthur...of course! I'll be following you the whole way!
    I would be worried if MrMen1on called me "gorgeous".

Keep me in line bro.. especially when it gets down to 3 weeks out. its seems to be the freaking toughest weeks of all mentally. I'm glad I did this LOG because now i feel obligated and cannot let anyone down. Thanks guys. oh and gorgeous Gal. Kris you know I couldn't leave you out. Thanks for the support.
    We are all here for you Ment, Believe me you are not going to let anyone down. From your pics you have nothing to worry about bro you look right were you should be. You are going to do us all proud.

Respect

What am I, saw dust?
    Thats worrying.........Maybe its the long hair that does it for ya Jay. LOL

What am I, saw dust?
    Bro. you might as well be cause you dont look anything like her
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 05-04-2006 at 01:27 PM.

Sounds like your in Loooooooooooouve Big man.

Who cares about what MrMent1on looks like. I want to see pics of getnlarge18. Only joking Bro. Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    Sounds like your in Loooooooooooouve Big man.

Quote Originally Posted by big bapper
    Who cares about what MrMent1on looks like. I want to see pics of getnlarge18. Only joking Bro. Respect.
    I doubt that will happen. might get a glimps if you do some research, lol.

I was referring to the part about dropping by

Hold on now you want to go to his home ??

I think you could have a stalker MrMent1on.

I doubt that will happen. might get a glimps if you do some research, lol.

Would do but I am happy with the babe I have at home here now. So I cant be searching the net looking at cute babes, but if you were to send me a pm um..............

Would do but I am happy with the babe I have at home here now. So I cant be searching the net looking at cute babes, but if you were to send me a pm um..............
    Research right here on AR bro.. yo! BB hows the size coming along. pack on some quality since your show?

Research right here on AR bro..
    Yep! If you search, I have a few faceless pics posted of me in the forums...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Jay Waddup! Let me try to answer most of your questions. I didnt get to do a hydrostatic weigh-in so 10% was a guesstimation. most people guess less than 10%, could be less. however I know its almost impossible to loose weight without loosing a single LBM. however my goal is to walk that thin line of the very least, I know I cannot do it because I do not get that serious about my diet. I do not use a microscope and measure everything. I try to get in about 300 to 350 protein per day, which is most important to me then do around 225mg carbs til 8 weeks out before dropping to 150mg. fat I dont count I just take 1 teaspoon flaxseed oil with protein only meal. as fat as cardio goes... last show I did not touch cardio til 3 weeks out and I'll post a picture what I looked like on game day. this time I'll probably start 6 weeks out with lite cardio. because I am trying to loose theweight slower. its a task for me to cycle carbs I'm lazy bro. but I know Mike know exactly what he's talking about.
    vvvvvv
    what weight were u at in this pic...nice log and like everyone said u thick as hell bro...will def. follow this log...good luck...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damn bro you look thick as hell,great job very impressive.

good luck with the prep and we are here to support you mentally.

-rodge

Research right here on AR bro.. yo! BB hows the size coming along. pack on some quality since your show?
    Filling out real good thanks Bro, training hard and plan on doing a Mr.Universe quailifer next year. So its going to be a big year for me. Hope all is going well with your own prep as if I need ask. OF COURSE ITS GOING WELL !!

Respect

Yep! If you search, I have a few faceless pics posted of me in the forums...
    On my way to do that just now.

Very Impressed...........MrMent1on was right your a babe for sure getnlarge18 and a great body aswell. Do you do Fitness or figure ?? Keep up the good work. If you have any more pics feel welcome to post.

Big Bapper.

Very Impressed...........MrMent1on was right your a babe for sure getnlarge18 and a great body aswell. Do you do Fitness or figure ?? Keep up the good work. If you have any more pics feel welcome to post.

Big Bapper.
    Bro this girl is going places. she's a HOT figure competitor, She just did 2 shows back to back, last show last week she took third. she has many many good years ahead of her. Yes she is a HOTTIE!!

Thanks Big Bapper! I do figure. I love *watching* fitness, but the whole routine thing just isn't my style.

A~ Quit talking me up! You're embarassing me Really though, I appreciate your support...it means a lot to me! I swear, I'm going to quit hijacking your thread...but here's a few more pics:

I'm in the middle...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Ment1on 12 Weeks Out LOG.-stageedit.jpg   Mr. Ment1on 12 Weeks Out LOG.-dsc_0245crop.jpg  

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    getnlarge you look awesome,great job.

-rodge

Thanks Big Bapper! I do figure. I love *watching* fitness, but the whole routine thing just isn't my style.

A~ Quit talking me up! You're embarassing me Really though, I appreciate your support...it means a lot to me! I swear, I'm going to quit hijacking your thread...but here's a few more pics:

I'm in the middle...
    Hun you know your one person I dont mind hijacking my thread. i wanted to let everyone know how great you are. Hard work and dedication and you are one of us...... REPRESENT REPRESENT.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information