Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    damn....looking great bro...dont worry about yuor legs, they are looking much better imo, because the seperation you have is good...looking good bro, keep it up....i get the same way about my legs, they cant be big enough...lol

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Legs look great IMO to the rest of your body.. I wouldn't sweat it.

What are your current measurements btw?
    Arms are still 19 1/2"
    Waist is down to 31"
    Legs are suffering at 26 3/4 (lost a whole inch there) cant afford to loose any more in my legs I already feel they are too small.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Arms are still 19 1/2"
    Waist is down to 31"
    Legs are suffering at 26 3/4 (lost a whole inch there) cant afford to loose any more in my legs I already feel they are too small.
    What were they your last show? Are they more now?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    What were they your last show? Are they more now?
    Yea, last show arms was 18"
    legs was 26"
    waist was 28"

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yea, last show arms was 18"
    legs was 26"
    waist was 28"
    Nice improvements.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I just started to do cardio monday, now I'm withering away , fukc! I lost freaking 4 lbs in the last 4 days I'm sitting at 201lbs this morning. upper body still looks huge. but scared for my legs.

muscle1 is offline New Member
    I feel the same way right now bro....i've lost about 8lbs in the past two weeks but my legs seem like there losing more size compared to my upper body, what's up wit dat?

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    I just started to do cardio monday, now I'm withering away , fukc! I lost freaking 4 lbs in the last 4 days I'm sitting at 201lbs this morning. upper body still looks huge. but scared for my legs.
    whats your plan?

Just easy back off the cardio. keep in at 3 days a week instead of 5 days. add a bit more calories. I'm basically lean everywhere except my mid section so if there keep melting then I'm good

getnlarge18 is offline Female Member
    Scary! Hang in there A, you'll need those wheels onstage. Keep up the good work...we're all behind you! <3 K

Quote Originally Posted by getnlarge18
    Scary! Hang in there A, you'll need those wheels onstage. Keep up the good work...we're all behind you! <3 K
    Thank you hun. hope you liked your PM.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Man, congrats, your looking awesome! I just read this whole log!

Good luck with your show man, cant wait to see the final results..

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Man, congrats, your looking awesome! I just read this whole log!

Good luck with your show man, cant wait to see the final results..
    Thanks bro, 4 weeks out picture will be up tomorrow night.

4 Weeks Out 202 lbs.

Everything is going good and on schedule. It is nice when people come up to me and ask me if I'm getting bigger. When I tell them no I've just lost 21lbs they are baffled. This week I'll do cardio 5 days at 30 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach only. 6 caps of BCAA, 200mcg of clen and 75mcg of t-3, down it with some water and be on my way. next week I'm contemplating on doing 45 minutes to 1 hour in the mornings. here is the photos as of 4 weeks out.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 02-29-2008 at 08:23 AM.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    right on track ment....looking damn good brother

RailZ is offline Junior Member
    Damn bro, your looking great! You keeping ur fullness while coming down, impressive!! I see them veins spreading out everywhere arms,delts,chest..Chest startions coming in nicely also..Keep going at it bro, I know you will be bringing that heat at all ur shows this year. Question tho, Why that high of clen ? 200mcg...?? I thought top end dosage is around 120-140mcg...or is clen not as strong as people make it out to be?? Anyway man, good luck, Hit me up on pm if you wanna talk. Your 4 weeks out, and im 5...So come back with some good news, and hopefully a week later I'll bring back some good news, What show are you doing in 4 weeks ?

-Mitch

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Now THATS what we're looking for!! ******* Great Man! Keep it up, looking right on track , i knew you had nothing to worry about, keep us posted man, all the best for the show brother....

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    What is your diet looking like this soon out?

Your looking killer, I wouldnt worry about the legs, they are so deep and cut that they dont look unproportional to your upper body at all IMO. I think your dialing in right on time.

lookin damn good bro, ur legs are lookin great and i had to do a double take, u do look like u gained muscle, keep it up!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Lookin on track for 4 weeks out. You seem to drop bf fairly easily so I'm sure that cardio will work great. Just watch out for the muscle loss like you said you noticed with your cardio previously. Oh..and I dont see that you've lost much leg size. I did notice a tad awhile back when you mentioned it, but not anymore. Lookin a lot more vascular..keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by RailZ
    Damn bro, your looking great! You keeping ur fullness while coming down, impressive!! I see them veins spreading out everywhere arms,delts,chest..Chest startions coming in nicely also..Keep going at it bro, I know you will be bringing that heat at all ur shows this year. Question tho, Why that high of clen ? 200mcg...?? I thought top end dosage is around 120-140mcg...or is clen not as strong as people make it out to be?? Anyway man, good luck, Hit me up on pm if you wanna talk. Your 4 weeks out, and im 5...So come back with some good news, and hopefully a week later I'll bring back some good news, What show are you doing in 4 weeks ?

-Mitch
    Thanks bro. i'm trying to do my best. how is it going with you bro? did you do that warn up show? post some picture of your progress Mitch.

Thanks Guys for all the positive comments. I'll tell you, you guys really push me, when I'm ready to cheat I tell myself no I have to see improvements in next weeks pictures cant let the bros down, so thanks for all the suppost. therefore next weeks pictures better be even more shredded

Thanks bro. i'm trying to do my best. how is it going with you bro? did you do that warn up show? post some picture of your progress Mitch.
    Well bro, your doing great, and I will be there in nov...at nationals routing u on bro!!! I end up not doing the warmup show..wouldnt let me do the teen class, and didn't feel like jumping into mens...I'll start a log, and add some pics this weekend, anywho..back to you...Looking great!!! Can't wait for the final week, to see how things really kick in for you.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    LOOK AT THOSE DELTS...Wow bro, thats one difference I could stop right off the bat, striations in the delts. Vascularity is really showing through as well in the arms.

I just hope i could hold this size for another 3 1/2 weeks. that would be a good look on stage and very hard to beat. I'm working on it.

how do you plan on running your last week prep for this show? Cause mine is getting close, just would like to see how the top dogs do thangs!

Quote Originally Posted by RailZ
    how do you plan on running your last week prep for this show? Cause mine is getting close, just would like to see how the top dogs do thangs!
    PM me on that one, kinda too long.

These last 3 weeks are dedicated to getting deep lines in my hamstrings and strated glutes then the package will be complete, that will also knock off the final 1 1/2 inch off my waistline. If I can to that and maintain my upperbody size and my legs then i'll be in heaven and i'll bring home a new IFBB pro card.

That would be awesome man! Seriously i wish you the best man and i hope everything goes as planned, you look great and youre on your way to greatness!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    That would be awesome man! Seriously i wish you the best man and i hope everything goes as planned, you look great and youre on your way to greatness!
    Thank yo uvery much very much appreciated, I made a promise to myself. I will not stop until I turn pro. my only concern is to add some size on the wheels. I need some 30", lol that would be a good look.

Yea man! Hit em hard this offseason! I think legs are my best bodypart, i got the shape and all as you certainly do,...i just need more size.....once you make the jump and get more size...especially with your small waist, it will be like making the jump to "light-speed" and youll get the ridiculous "look" that wins.

what do u like 2 do to bring out your ham's and glutes these final 3 week??? Mr. M

what show is it your doing if you dont mind me asking?

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    4 Weeks Out 202 lbs.

Everything is going good and on schedule. It is nice when people come up to me and ask me if I'm getting bigger. When I tell them no I've just lost 21lbs they are baffled. This week I'll do cardio 5 days at 30 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach only. 6 caps of BCAA, 200mcg of clen and 75mcg of t-3, down it with some water and be on my way. next week I'm contemplating on doing 45 minutes to 1 hour in the mornings. here is the photos as of 4 weeks out.
    You're looking awesome... Veins everywhere. I can't wait to see you in another week or two, gonna be crazy. GL on the pro card. If you come dialed for the show, u'll definately be a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle1
    what do u like 2 do to bring out your ham's and glutes these final 3 week??? Mr. M
    The only thing thats going to do that now my brother is CARDIO. have to turn up the cardio to 2 hours a day, here is where I might start to loose size, however I'd rather come in100% than to play the size game, the ultimate would b eto come in the size I am right now with striated glutes.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    4 weeks out look insane...and you couldn't say it better about the size game, so many guys would look so much better and place better if they only lost that last 5 lbs...so do whatyou have to do Bro...come in tightas shiat, which we can all tell you will be and win it all....once again looking great...right on schedule...XXL

Hey MrMent...how often you carbing up every wk?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Hey MrMent...how often you carbing up every wk?
    actually I keep my carbs over 200grams a day with 1 cheat day. so the cheat day would be a carb up day. somewhere around 600grams. My body needs carbs or I lose muscle also.

Nice man! Yea ive still never been able to get myself to have a true cheat day in my contest diet, i certainly would like to! Maybe next year though.... These days i feel like death all day with short spurts of good moods! Well keep it up man, im looking forward to more pics!

Thread Information