Page 27 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Weighed in today at 188lbs! Havent been in 180s since 2005.. Pretty happy with that just thought id share.. That makes an even 25lbs droppd in 16 weeks!! And im lifting more weight now at 188lbs than when i started At 213lbs..

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats. You have done it and you will continue to get it done.

U know upon further reflection i just started my AI friday of last week... So some of the weight ive been carrying may have been due to the elevated E2 i had/have and am getting down.. I know with it comes water retention...

don't take away from you doing your part and being hardcore about your approach!

Im not just thinkn maybe i woukdnt have stuck at 192-195 for so long if it werent for test..

0600 start at work = no am cardio

lunch:legs

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Congrats!!! Buddy, im proud of you!! Keep going strong, not long to go

thx pap

well tbody legs was tuff again.. i dont think ill ever "get used" to leg day i think this was the last one for the DB only routine.. when r we gonna work on my new workout routine?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    thx pap

well tbody legs was tuff again.. i dont think ill ever "get used" to leg day i think this was the last one for the DB only routine.. when r we gonna work on my new workout routine?
    This weekend

i have a couple pics (with hair) i could post unless u wanna wait til i shave..??

well i took the wife out on a date last nite had fried shrimp, scallops, and oysters and fries and the went to a chocolate bar and had cappucino brownie and key lime pie with coconut crumb crust.. yum then i woke up at like 0400 all nauseous yay!!! guess the old body doesnt like all that grease and fat! it was good though..

lunch:shoulders/bis/tris

Glad to hear about the date night, and your body's reaction to poopie food. Post those pics.

ok

ok here they are hair and all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan20-2.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan20-3.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan20-4.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan20-6.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan20-7.jpg  

You look great !!!! Damn cant wait to see what you look like when you reach your goal!!

thx pap..still a ways to go.. this dang belly fat takes forever! LOL

Whatever it takes buddy!! Thats the reason we made the choice to live this lifestyle!! You'll get there!!

pics look good, progress is great. I can't really tell through the forest but looks like chest needs filled out and the lats are lagging at least from the front. Is it possible to get some back pics? Does the shoulder present you with limitations on range of motion when we switch to a barbell routine?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you part bear? Damn

You've come a long way great job. You should be proud
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

LOL on the forest comment..

got another back pic.. colored out the butt cheek for yall ..figd ud appreciate that LOL.. except maybe PAP LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan20-8.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    are you part bear? Damn

You've come a long way great job. You should be proud
    LMAO! funny i had a conversation with my wife last nite about the issue of my bodyhair and this website.. LOL

i think yall want me to shave it more than she does..

her take is: " whats the big deal? Ur a guy!"

LOL

I like the base of the back, but lots of room for improvement there. What about the question about the shoulder and limitations for the new routine?

BB bench and incline bench may give me some probs.. ill have to try it out and see.. with bb bench the pain comes at the bottom of the movement.. but its been a while since ive done any bb bench(like 6 months) so it may be better.. if im going to be going heavy or heavier i may have to stick with DBs...

definitely need chest fill out and lat work.. until recently lats have been a very weak point with me.. most of my adult life ive been over 200lbs(up to 235) and i could never do chins.. i have surpassed that limitation... now i can do 4 sets x 12 chins with no weight.. if i am gonna be doing weighted chins ill need a belt..

forget dips..theyre out of the question..

id like to think i can maybe do some semi heavy squats again(315lbs maybe 365) without too much shoulder trouble.. i think my leg size is ok though just need more definition..i can measure them tonite if u like.. i suppose i could measure everywhere if u think itd help u get a better idea of where im at?

oh yeh 1 other thing.. no cardio again today(thats 3 days in a row) cuz i got to enjoy heart palpitations last nite from about 11pm-1230am..

BYEBYE ARMOUR THYROID

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ I read this in your other thread. I bet you were shocked. IMO you more than likely don't need it anyway.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

kinda shocked slim but kinda not.. this was the exact reason i debated using it in the first place.. im just glad it wasnt any worse than it was.. and it solved my dilemma early on that stuff is outta here!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Excellent work mate, you are a different man. I really hope everybody has noticed.

It's worth the effort, right!?!?

Thx SteM yeh def worth the effort.. People have def noticed so now im not fat anymore im ready to get truly "lean".. Did bf last nite and it came bak at 10.22% now i know thats wrong.. It dropped 1% since last week.. My majorntrouble spots still are the pecs and abs.. Fat just likes hanging around there and im ready for it to be gone...

The only 2 caliper sites still in double digits r subscapular(11mm) and abdominal(13mm).. Everything else is single digit..

If i start doing 2-a-day cardio how would u suggest i do it? Am liss and pm hiit??

TBody ill be going back to my previous workout routine this week with less volume and kind of lightweight but still a workout to give my body a kind of rest.. Hoping next week to start new workout..

Just finished am cardio.. Did 25mins LISS 20mins HIIT.. In that order.. Plannd on doing all LISS but feeln kinda fat today so decided to bump it up to HIIT halfway thru..

Double post

Thx SteM yeh def worth the effort.. People have def noticed so now im not fat anymore im ready to get truly "lean".. Did bf last nite and it came bak at 10.22% now i know thats wrong.. It dropped 1% since last week.. My majorntrouble spots still are the pecs and abs.. Fat just likes hanging around there and im ready for it to be gone...

The only 2 caliper sites still in double digits r subscapular(11mm) and abdominal(13mm).. Everything else is single digit..

If i start doing 2-a-day cardio how would u suggest i do it? Am liss and pm hiit??

TBody ill be going back to my previous workout routine this week with less volume and kind of lightweight but still a workout to give my body a kind of rest.. Hoping next week to start new workout..

Just finished am cardio.. Did 25mins LISS 20mins HIIT.. In that order.. Plannd on doing all LISS but feeln kinda fat today so decided to bump it up to HIIT halfway thru..
    Sounds like a good plan! Also a good idea to still eat appropriately, my "week off of over-eating" was very poor advice. Please forgive me for that.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I cant believe how much progress you have made

Seriously, well done man.... U r looking mint

How much more BF do u wanna drop?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Weighed in today at 188lbs! Havent been in 180s since 2005.. Pretty happy with that just thought id share.. That makes an even 25lbs droppd in 16 weeks!! And im lifting more weight now at 188lbs than when i started At 213lbs..
    Wow 405, that is an amazing result of hard, disciplined work. Very inspiring to read man. Congratulations on your progress so far.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I cant believe how much progress you have made

Seriously, well done man.... U r looking mint

How much more BF do u wanna drop?
    base thx for stoppn in man as well as for the compliment .. im not sure how much more.. as much as i can LOL.. i wanna be shredded man! def want a 6pack visible all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Wow 405, that is an amazing result of hard, disciplined work. Very inspiring to read man. Congratulations on your progress so far.
    BB preciate it dude hitting it hard! nothin's gonna stop me now!..

Lord willing of course.. had to get that in

Thx SteM yeh def worth the effort.. People have def noticed so now im not fat anymore im ready to get truly "lean".. Did bf last nite and it came bak at 10.22% now i know thats wrong.. It dropped 1% since last week.. My majorntrouble spots still are the pecs and abs.That's the same for most guys, and lovehandles!. Fat just likes hanging around there and im ready for it to be gone...

If i start doing 2-a-day cardio how would u suggest i do it? Am liss and pm hiit?? Depends how your day pans out. But too much real HIIT will see burn out so really you need to listen to your body and plan the second session around your 'normal' workouts.

Just finished am cardio.. Did 25mins LISS 20mins HIIT.. In that order.Ideally, I would do this the other way around if you are going to do it. Plannd on doing all LISS but feeln kinda fat today so decided to bump it up to HIIT halfway thru..
    Keep on it mate, there is constant progression here. I know it gets harder to lose just a couple of lbs now but each 2lbs you now lose will have far more impact on the way you look than 2lbs 10 weeks ago!

ok tbody these r for u man..(and all the bodyhair haters on this website) i did it: hope these help u design my workout and notice my weak areas i tell u i look like an alien to myself after looking at all that hair for so long..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-shaved-4.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-shaved-7.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-shaved-6.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-shaved-5.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-shaved-10.jpg  

---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-shaved-3.jpg  

Ha ha, good lad, much better!

Has Mrs 405 seen it yet?

Very nice, I really must say. It almost looks like an after shot of your after shots!

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Ha ha, good lad, much better!

Has Mrs 405 seen it yet?
    Yeh she saw it.. Not a huge rxn... Said i was gonna be itchy and clothes were gonna stick maybe shes a lil worried LOL...

Looking man!! Keep it up

Thread Information