1 tablespoon of onion powder
    1 teaspoon of ground white pepper
    1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
    1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
    1 teaspoon of dried thyme
    1 teaspoon of dried oregano
    1⁄2 teaspoon of celery seed
    1 pinch of garlic powder

Now keep in mind i added a 2 tsp of whatever says 1 tsp including garlic, but this is pretty bad ass. I love my tilapia that way, as we speak i am cooking mine....

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    ^ ^^^ r u sayn that in the way u make urs instead of including 1tsp everywhere u told me to put 1 tsp u actually use 2tsp???

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I made a video today of me squatting and posted it on youtube, go to my thread and check out the link. It's soooooooooooo cool.

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I made a video today of me squatting and posted it on youtube, go to my thread and check out the link. It's soooooooooooo cool.
    Yeh tbody i did man good work! i thought u coulkd get one on there i just have never researched how

yall would be proud of me this am.. i woke up and went back to sleep and then woke up again at the last minute, very groggy, and marched upstairs and got on the elliptical for 2 minutes to get the blood going and then did 12 sets of HIIT for a total of 26 minutes.. and u know what? i sure didf feel alot better when i was dun

I am proud of you!

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Proud of you buddy!!! Yes i went from 1 tsp to 2 tsp except for salt, that i left the same!

Ok good deal will be makn some this weekend ..

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    Ok good deal will be makn some this weekend ..
    I would advise you to make it the way it is in the recipe and try it out, you can always add more stuff you know either way it's awesome!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Yeh tbody i did man good work! i thought u coulkd get one on there i just have never researched how

yall would be proud of me this am.. i woke up and went back to sleep and then woke up again at the last minute, very groggy, and marched upstairs and got on the elliptical for 2 minutes to get the blood going and then did 12 sets of HIIT for a total of 26 minutes.. and u know what? i sure didf feel alot better when i was dun
    Man, I woke and went back to sleep too, only managed 33 mins cardio. Good news you did HIIT, well done mate.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Man, I woke and went back to sleep too, only managed 33 mins cardio. Good news you did HIIT, well done mate.
    Thx SteM did u see the thread slim was passing around from fireguy about HIIT vs LIT? curious as to ur thoughts on it..

If not im pretty sure its at the bottom of my page 24

I didn't see anything in that post about body hair????
    A regular old comedian LOL ...

Thx SteM did u see the thread slim was passing around from fireguy about HIIT vs LIT? curious as to ur thoughts on it..

Yeah, I saw it. Firmly believe you can get to 10% without cardio but it will take a much longer time. I believe in both LIC and HIIT .But it depends on the situation. I wouldn't do LIC at any time other than fasted. Unless it was post heavy workout/cardio. Not sure if the study was fasted LIC or not. And I wouldn't really do LIC with bf above 15%, even fasted. Unless, there are fitness/injury issues. For some, it's the only cardio they'll get out of bed for and,as something is better than nothing, that would have to do.

On a cut I do fasted LIC and PWO HIIT or HIIT as a standalone after at least one meal. When maintaining or bulking/not rerally caring, I just do HIIT. HAs to fit your goals and lifestyle ultimately.

also stem id like to note my trt doc is now wanting to put me on armour thyroid to get it "optimal" which he says its not.. not hypothyroid just not optimal.. maybe this will assist in my progress...

i like the HIIT in the sense it feels like im doing more and it takes less time...

i like the LIC cuz its easy i think mixing it up like u have me doing is a good thing..

to this point ive really done NO HIIT to speak of so ill be interested to see what itll contribute..

Thanks for keeping us posted, and for keeping on keeping on.

No check in from 405!? Huummm something is off here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    No check in from 405!? Huummm something is off here lol
    yeh ive been a little busy with other posts as well as mine in the HRT forum..trying to get this thing dialed in.. i did drag my butt out of bed a little late again today and do 30 mins HIIT... lunch: LEGS..oh yeh.. also carb loading today figd leg day would be a good day for that...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~

thanks for asking Stem this as I was about to myself....

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Yeah, I saw it. Firmly believe you can get to 10% without cardio but it will take a much longer time. I believe in both LIC and HIIT .But it depends on the situation. I wouldn't do LIC at any time other than fasted. Unless it was post heavy workout/cardio. Not sure if the study was fasted LIC or not. And I wouldn't really do LIC with bf above 15%, even fasted. Unless, there are fitness/injury issues. For some, it's the only cardio they'll get out of bed for and,as something is better than nothing, that would have to do.

On a cut I do fasted LIC and PWO HIIT or HIIT as a standalone after at least one meal. When maintaining or bulking/not rerally caring, I just do HIIT. HAs to fit your goals and lifestyle ultimately.
    thanks for this since curious as to your take and I will add that I think fasted kinda signals to continue and stay on course for the rest of the day which is one reason I highly recommend it.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

yeh ive been a little busy with other posts as well as mine in the HRT forum..trying to get this thing dialed in.. i did drag my butt out of bed a little late again today and do 30 mins HIIT... lunch: LEGS..oh yeh.. also carb loading today figd leg day would be a good day for that...
    Just wondering since you are always posting early in the morning and stuff, kinda missed ya bud!!

no prob slim we think alike

LOL ..pap well im here just not posting in my thread alot this am ... just got thru with legs.. pap i dont know if uve tried the split leg lunges with DBs tbodys got me doing or the 1 leg squats but they kick my butt man..

lunges: 1. 20 x 35lb DB each hand, 20 x 0 weight
    2. 20 x 45lb DB each hand, 10 x 0 weight
    3. 20 x 45lb DB each hand, 10 x 0 weight

DBSLDL:
    1. 30 x 35lb db each hand
    2.30 x 45lb db each hand
    3. 30 x 45lb db each hand (my hands get really tired and forearms burn doing this like crazy)

1 Leg Squat:
    1. 30 x 0 weight(each leg) x 3 sets

and thats it and i am glad

id like to note the sldl db is ok ... burns more in my lower back on the last 15 reps of set 2 and set 3 and my forearms hurt more than anything.. it doesnt feel like a leg workout at all...

No T has me on something else, i tried the single leg squats on smith machine once with 50 lbs and it was killer guy, i hope when the 6 weeks are due he does not put me on that lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    thanks for this since curious as to your take and I will add that I think fasted kinda signals to continue and stay on course for the rest of the day which is one reason I highly recommend it.
    It's definitely a mental thing. Though some folk just feel more righteous and some use it as an excuse to have a cheat later that day. For you (and me) you're right, it sets a course for the rest of the day. There's certainly no EPOC involved with LIC and even after HIIT it's arguable how long that lasts.

Still, cardio means almost diddly squat if your diet is out of whack. Combine them both well and you are onto a winner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteM

It's definitely a mental thing. Though some folk just feel more righteous and some use it as an excuse to have a cheat later that day. For you (and me) you're right, it sets a course for the rest of the day. There's certainly no EPOC involved with LIC and even after HIIT it's arguable how long that lasts.

Still, cardio means almost diddly squat if your diet is out of whack. Combine them both well and you are onto a winner!!!
    Yeah ive done cardio and weights without diet and look where i was!!! Im doin diet now and look where i am!!!

well i finished the day off strong (it was a carb load day).. had a half bbq chicken, fries, brunswick stew, and a snickers bar for dinner... YES!!!

Final note: add One peanut butter, jelly, and banana sandwich on white bread with a fairly decent sized glass of milk.. Now time for bed .... nitey nite

Glad to hear your day went well. I'll see about posting a vid for the SLDL's with DB's, if you are doing them the way I expect and it still hits the low back we'll switch to barbell, if that doesn't work, I have something special you can try1 :0

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    405 - Great Log and you're doing great. I'll be following.

Tbody - If you could post a video of BB SLDL that would be great. I think I'm having the same problem as 405. I feel it A LOT in my QL's (lower back muscles) and very little in my legs. I'm pretty dang sure my form is right, but I would love to see how you're doing it.

405 - Tbody has me doing BB SLDL supersetted with 7/7/7 calf raises - then right back into it. I was having to go super low with my weight at first just to keep my grip and my forearms were on fire. I bought some wrist straps and it makes a world of difference. I forgot to ask Tbody if this was okay, but if he says its okay to use straps then that might help.

Glad to hear your day went well. I'll see about posting a vid for the SLDL's with DB's, if you are doing them the way I expect and it still hits the low back we'll switch to barbell, if that doesn't work, I have something special you can try1 :0
    u know tbody part of it may have to do with the fact that im fairly flexible when it comes to that movement.. so touching the floor with my palms is something i can do.. its not really a stretch for me .. i thought about standing on top of something.. also like slf said my forearms burn like crazy (which ive tried dealing with thinking it may be good for them to keep holding the weight).. maybe if i move to BB i could get straps and use more weight.. it wouldnt be an issue except the fact that im doing 30 reps.. i could prob increase the weight if i had straps...

curious as to the "special thing u have"

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post

Tbody - If you could post a video of BB SLDL that would be great. I think I'm having the same problem as 405. I feel it A LOT in my QL's (lower back muscles) and very little in my legs. I'm pretty dang sure my form is right, but I would love to see how you're doing it.

405 - Tbody has me doing BB SLDL supersetted with 7/7/7 calf raises - then right back into it. I was having to go super low with my weight at first just to keep my grip and my forearms were on fire. I bought some wrist straps and it makes a world of difference. I forgot to ask Tbody if this was okay, but if he says its okay to use straps then that might help.
    thx for the compliment on my log and progress

i thought about straps too but figd itd be a good forearm workout to keep holding the weight.. but im wondering whats more important my forearms or my legs?? im thinking legs

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i try to keep straps to a minimum but bring em out when i wanna go a lil heavier with pulls

definitely legs

keep gettin it done bro

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    i see you are still be accountable

^^ gotta be girl thx for stoppn by

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post

Well, I've found that a properly performed SLDL has little to do with the weight, it truly is the movement, as it is primarily a stretch, and I always feel it in my hamstrings like no other exercise I've ever done. So I'll post that video up soon. No problems with using straps on this motion as there is nothing straps would take away from. I am a big fan of making the exercise about the muscle it's supposed to be about, if your forearms are on fire it can take away from the purpose of the lift, so use em'. The key is pushing your butt back and away. I always stand on a box for this motion, and I'm not as flexible as you, although I am fairly flexible. Some people stand on a flat bench.

u know tbody part of it may have to do with the fact that im fairly flexible when it comes to that movement.. so touching the floor with my palms is something i can do.. its not really a stretch for me .. i thought about standing on top of something.. also like slf said my forearms burn like crazy (which ive tried dealing with thinking it may be good for them to keep holding the weight).. maybe if i move to BB i could get straps and use more weight.. it wouldnt be an issue except the fact that im doing 30 reps.. i could prob increase the weight if i had straps...

curious as to the "special thing u have"
    I will show that to you sometime, but the "special thing" is still not as affective at building the hamstrings as properly performed SLDL's!

Ok well i look forward to the vid on sldl

Did bf% tonite.. Last week:11.69%
    This week:11.38%

Not big but still in the rite xirection

yup...yup!!!

well woke up this am and went to church ..now im at work.. back at it hard again in the am

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Just back on the boards 405.
    Your progress is amazing well done.

Thx kj and welcome back man ! I recognize ur avi now get to work !!

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    The diet is up and log is running. Ill be starting this tomorrow....

good deal..

Good news mate, keep on it.

Also good news your thread just hit 1000 posts, well done mate.

Thread Information