Results 1,881 to 1,920 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Welcome to the red team, buddy
    thx mate

well not a lot to do today except cardio.. a welcome break after 2 day of depletion.. waist down to 32" even thats 10" reduction in waist size in 6.5 months.. ill take it!

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    32 that is awesome. What size pants are you wearing? Now that I measure my waist I noticed that the clothing industry is trying to make us think we are thinner than we really are. It must be a conspiracy. My waist is 38 3/4" but I am wearing size 34 pants.

i currently wear 34's.. but yes i know what u mean cuz when my waist was 42" i was wearing 36's..

32's r a little snug in the butt and legs..

Well i thought i had posted earlier about my run but apparently i was incorrect.. Anyways it was good.. Thats about it.. Pretty easy day.. Have to get up tomorrow at 0500 to be at work at 0600.. May only wk half a day.. Tomorrow nite is carb load again!! Yay!! My fav day of the week!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whatsup man, congrats on the red! and have fun on that carb load manyana

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Whatsup man, congrats on the red! and have fun on that carb load manyana
    hey thx man and i intend to fully!

well jst as i suspected im only stayn a half day today and then im gonna hit the car wash, tanning bed, and then the gym.. will be a good day!

oh yeh 1 more thing.. i hit an all time low this am at 179.8lbs...of course im glycogen depleted and i dont care about my weight but its always nice to drop lbs (if its fat).. we'll see how i come back after carb load..

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    That's 33lbs from your start right? Enjoy the day

yeh it is .. and thx i will!

33lbs and 10" off the waist.. prob @ 12%bf drop

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Congrats on turning RED 405!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thx slim!!

V-ROID is offline Member
    I have been seeing this thread pop up forever so to decided to check it out. Nice progress! You are about my size and started about where I did last fall. I read the first few pages but didn't see any pics. Got any "before" pics to help keep people motivated? I remember when Gbrice had his before pic up in his avatar. He really made an impressive transformation as well. Keep it up I know you will!

Before pic page 7 And thx for cheking in ..

Hey 405, in your beginning weeks did you focus more on cardio or your weight lifting sessions? I find sometimes i want to skip out on lifting that day to do fasted cardio in the am. I'm averaging about 3/4 days of lifting in the week but looking to cut it down by 1 or so. I really just want to get the most out of my cardio and fat burning...

In the beginning i did my cardio upon waking aNd then went to work and lifted at lunch.. Neither got in the way of the other.. I would suggest (depending on ur stats which i dont recall) getting 3-4days per week lifting and 5-6 days per week cardio.. U wanna hit each bodypart at least once per week.. If ur bf is@ 12-14 u could prob do ok with 4-5days cardio..

All the above depending on diet of course

U know u can do pwo cardio as well if ur schedule permits.. Its also good!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    In the beginning i did my cardio upon waking aNd then went to work and lifted at lunch.. Neither got in the way of the other.. I would suggest (depending on ur stats which i dont recall) getting 3-4days per week lifting and 5-6 days per week cardio.. U wanna hit each bodypart at least once per week.. If ur bf is@ 12-14 u could prob do ok with 4-5days cardio..

All the above depending on diet of course

U know u can do pwo cardio as well if ur schedule permits.. Its also good!
    Ok ill crank it up, if you do am cardio did you also do PWO cardio if you lifted later that day?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Ok ill crank it up, if you do am cardio did you also do PWO cardio if you lifted later that day?
    i rarely ever did pwo cardio cuz i lift at lunch during work and dont have time.. all cardio am fasted for me..

Well carb load is winding down and i have actually eaten more this week than last week! I am prob gonna go over a bit.. Also i have to work tomorrow so i cant lift cuz the gym is closed by themtime i get off and doesnt open til after lunch! Sux.. This will be 2nd week in a row i missed heavy workout day.. My results seem to be good nonetheless.. Had a guy at work ask me if i was on steroids today and told me i was really getting ripped! LOL ..

I will prob finish carbload around: 8000cals/ 1400g carbs/ 500g pro/ 100g fat

[QUOTE=--->>405<<---;5968032]last week on march 28(5days ago) weighed 186lbs at 9.09% -->9site parillo 169.09LBM

today weight: 183.5lbs at 8.17%bf -->9site parillo
    <-- 4/1/12 168.50LBM

This week: 184.0lbs at 7.92%bf 9 site parillo <-- 4/8/12 169.42LBM

TODAY (4/15/12) I WEIGHED IN AT 183.4LBS BF% 7.80 9SITE PARILLO 169.09LBM

didnt drink much water yesterday and woke up looking pretty good IMO.. next week i may really go for a dry carbload.. have done some reading about it.. have a couple pics.. dont think they do me justice compared to wat the mirror showed but hey whatever

p.s. i know the second pic is kind of a gay pose LOL but i thought it was a good pic and i just dont care!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-apr15-1.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-apr15-3.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-apr15-9.jpg  

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Kinda gay but also kinda awesome

Interesting to see what a clean/dry carb load would do. Harder to eat I should imagine. Worth trying though.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i think ive pretty much maxd out on how lean i can get without really going crazy.. maybe if i added some var or winstrol at this point? would u say im lean enuff to run a compound like that? im not going to rite now or for awhile but curious to know if/when in the future i am willing id like to know how lean i need to be..

ill prob ride out this ud2.0 another 12days i suppose..

man u shoulda seen the food i put away on carbload stem:

1cup oats
    2scoops whey
    banana
    banana
    3servings capn crunch peanut butter
    16oz milk
    protein pancakes (whole recipe with banana mixd in- which was good )
    protein pancakes (whole recipe)
    banana
    1serv frosted miniwheats
    3serv honey bunches of oats
    16oz milk
    12 bagels
    oatmeal pancakes (whole recipe)
    3 cups oats
    1whole egg, 7eggwhites, omelette with 6oz ground beef, peppers and onions

grand total: 7826cals, 1369g carbs, 435g pro, 92g fat

Detlions is offline Junior Member
    Good work man....

Thx det..

Wel it looks like its gonna work out and im about to wrap it up here at work and head to the gym for my heavy power workout! Im psyched! Feel full of carbs and strong.. Have plenty of pent up energy just waiting to be expended.. Will be sure to let yall know how it goes

Well power/heavy workout went well.. This coming week is my last full week before my cruise so im debating whether to continue ud2.0 after this week.. Basically my carbload day ill be traveling to the boat.. I suppose i could do the dry carbload on the road but ill be eating out at least for dinner so i dont see the point.. Will prob run thru next monday and then just low carb the rest of the week and have a small refeed friday nite and then go into vacation diet mode saturday

SteM chk out the 1st paragraph in post nineteen 03..

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey, man....Just stopping in to say NICE WORK!!!! I just updated my log with new pics so you guys know I'm not slacking off while I'm away. I've had a lot of stuff going on but I should be back to normal in a few weeks. Good Job though....you're really leaning out! I'm just looking skinny now that all the fat is falling off. I'm okay with it though...my goal from the very beginning was not to be fat anymore...and I'm getting there.

Oh and nice work on the promotion too!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also, where you you recommend I go to learn more about this "dry carb load"?

Google it.. U basically run a 4 day depletion workout and 50g carbs (veggies) and drink at least 2gallons water per day (shoot for 3).. On ur last day u start carbload drink like 2 or 3 gallons water and then stop abruptly while simultaneously startn carb load.. Ur body will be in "system flush mode" and stopping abruptly will cause u to continue flushing though ur not drinking any water to replace wats being flushed.. Combine this with massive carbs and when ur muscles get restored of glycogen ur body will have to pull the water from under ur skin.. (this is simplified but pretty close).. Like i said google it..

And im glad to see u man! Been wondering when ud pop in.. Hurry back!

Fatburgler is offline New Member
    Thank you brother I just read your whole log and You motivated me beyond imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Fatburgler View Post
    Thank you brother I just read your whole log and You motivated me beyond imagination
    Wow i hear ya man! Thats a lot of reading! Alot of which prob boring im glad it has proven to be of use for u and good luck with whatever ur plans are !! And thx for letn me know it has helped u

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you guys r dedicated, you t giving me prtocols

morning fellows.. enjoyed me some oatmeal pancakes this am! man those things just never get old.. cardio only day today and tonite begins depletion again.. got one more pic i took last nite with a leg shot figd id put it up..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-apr16-1.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-apr16-5.jpg  

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    man 405, you really got it! congrats on going red!

thx cajun

well did me a 4mile run this evening.. man im tired now.. still at work.. wont be off til @ 0100 or so.. blah!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    u an inspiration for many of us. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    u an inspiration for many of us. Awesome!
    thx ggr!

and thx for stoppn by!

good afternoon fellow nutrition resource forum fellows and gals

well today started a bit rough.. i finally got off at 0100 and got to bed at 0200 and slept to 1000 this am.. when i woke up i was still tired from the long day yesterday and anticipating my depletion workout which was coming up within the hour.. i debated for about 15mins whether to continue the ud2.0 diet this week cuz i was so tired and didnt feel like putting myself thru the depletion workout.. i also wanted some carbs and considered just starting maintenance today..

after much deliberation i opted to continue and now that ive finished my depletion workout im glad i did! looked pretty good in the mirror this am and i do get a sense of accomplishment by depriving myself on 1400cals and no carbs for 4days along with running the ECA stack..

so i went to the gym and had a pretty good workout.. went up on weight in every exercise as well as completed all 15reps for all sets..it also wasnt quite as miserable as it has been the previous 3 weeks..

on a difft note the guy that owns the gym i work out in had competed in some local bb contests around my town and he along with 2 other people that work out there approached me today and told me they thought i should enter a contest that takes place in june.. i took that as a compliment i havent seen the competition and seriously doubt id enter it mainly due to the asymmetry with my left and right bicep as well as my left and right deltoid.. but it was nice to have it suggested..

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Looking great 405.

Thread Information