Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Wat up GB...just checkin in on ya.. glad to see you are still coming up with new ways to challenge yourself.
    You just eating those cheerios dry as a snack or what?
    I add 1/2 cup cheerios and a tablespoon of wheat germ to my 1/2 cup oats in the morning jes to give the oatmeal a different texture.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Thank you for your support everybody!!! I know i'm bound to put on some fat, but fvck it... I can always cut before the summer, and hopefully will reveal some newly added LBM!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Wat up GB...just checkin in on ya.. glad to see you are still coming up with new ways to challenge yourself.
    You just eating those cheerios dry as a snack or what?
    I add 1/2 cup cheerios and a tablespoon of wheat germ to my 1/2 cup oats in the morning jes to give the oatmeal a different texture.
    Just to keep variety, and yes, eating them dry. 450g carbs is a lot for me, so I need to make it work!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just gettin' my post count up. nothing to add!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    hey g i checked cherios at the supermarket and it said 17.9g sgars per 100g.

guess its different where you are????

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    bro dont u think that it would be better to take in all those extra sugar that u take in the form of cheerios from fruits or intraworkout from gatorade or any subsitute ?

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    hey g i checked cherios at the supermarket and it said 17.9g sgars per 100g.

guess its different where you are????
    Definitely. The Cheerios here have 1g per cup (not sure how that translated to grams however).

Quote Originally Posted by cue_artist View Post
    bro dont u think that it would be better to take in all those extra sugar that u take in the form of cheerios from fruits or intraworkout from gatorade or any subsitute ?
    There's 1g in the cheerios bro! Also, as I mentioned the first weeks diet was pretty much thrown together quickly. I am always revising and fine tuning as I go along.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Like the avi GB, looking good bro!!

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    wat type of cheerios are u using bro ? lol if its only 1 g i will use it to !! Gb i will do my first show in March . I will come definitly use your knowledge when it comes to my cutting phase in february

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Like the avi GB, looking good bro!!
    Thanks brother!

Quote Originally Posted by cue_artist View Post
    wat type of cheerios are u using bro ? lol if its only 1 g i will use it to !! Gb i will do my first show in March . I will come definitly use your knowledge when it comes to my cutting phase in february
    Just plain ol' Cheerios from General Mills. None of the other crap - i.e. honey nut, frosted, chocolate, etc. Those are loaded with sugar. The regular ones have almost none at all. Note I don't rely on them as a carb source, but if I don't feel like eating 75g worth of sweet potato, I might have 50g worth and then a serving of Cheerios which is 20g of carbs (with 1g being sugar).

Had an ok gym session this morning. Just like last week, it got better as the workout went on. I started with squats and sadly, was only able to hit 315lbs for 3 reps. Pathetic. I'm embarrassed to write that here. Strangely enough though, my legs look better than ever. I'll take looks over strength any day of the week!

Feeling very full.... diet over the weekend was so-so due to cookies the wife baked. Fvcking Xmas time... I can't wait until it's over. Bah Humbug!!!

Easy buddy, with time you'll be squatting a lot more than that. Totally agree with you in looks over strength but is naturally for a guy to want to show off what he benches and squats and stuff

Easy buddy, with time you'll be squatting a lot more than that. Totally agree with you in looks over strength but is naturally for a guy to want to show off what he benches and squats and stuff
    Yea man, with my current diet and training plan, I should be hitting 405lbs soon enough, lol!

I'll be here when it happens to say, I told you so ;-)

You'd think that a guy who sits down to pee would have a stronger squat... I think I might know what the problem is... is your toilet taller than most? I mean if you aren't going hip below the knee the five times a day you pee you are probably translating that poor form to the workouts. The other thing could be that you don't center yourself and lower slowly for multiplied urination opportunities throughout your day, you know that two thirds of your size and strength come from the eccentric portion of the exercise, right??? So it should just be a matter of getting a shorter toilet and lowering yourself with intention, not just dropping your hiney down any ol' haphazard way!

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66
    You'd think that a guy who sits down to pee would have a stronger squat... I think I might know what the problem is... is your toilet taller than most? I mean if you aren't going hip below the knee the five times a day you pee you are probably translating that poor form to the workouts. The other thing could be that you don't center yourself and lower slowly for multiplied urination opportunities throughout your day, you know that two thirds of your size and strength come from the eccentric portion of the exercise, right??? So it should just be a matter of getting a shorter toilet and lowering yourself with intention, not just dropping your hiney down any ol' haphazard way!
    ^^ lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    lol! I'm starting to like you better when u were on your hiatus!

Just trying to be helpful, don't want you crying when we have our re-union and you have to keep your sweats on in July cause your legs are atrophic!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey gb i knwo how u feel in the dept of not being ablr to lift as much as ud like but like u told me "id rather look like i can lift alot of weight and look good than be able to lift alot of weight and look like some of these guys in the gym that are strong" and u look good .. Not to sound gay .. CUZ IM NOT!!!!AND I CAN PROVE IT DAMMIT!! WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT !!??

Sorry, GB, if I didn't say it, you do look great and I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with you anywhere in public.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Sorry, GB, if I didn't say it, you do look great and I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with you anywhere in public.
    This would be the perfect place for a (no homo)

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Hey gb i knwo how u feel in the dept of not being ablr to lift as much as ud like but like u told me "id rather look like i can lift alot of weight and look good than be able to lift alot of weight and look like some of these guys in the gym that are strong" and u look good .. Not to sound gay .. CUZ IM NOT!!!!AND I CAN PROVE IT DAMMIT!! WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT !!??
    Lmao, you're absolutely right 405... sometimes I find it difficult to practice what I preach. It's true that strength is WAY secondary for me vs size. It's just a mind fvck sometimes because you feel like you must be losing muscle. Thanks for your support brother!

No worries, thanks buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    This would be the perfect place for a (no homo)

Just a brief update - today was my best workout since starting this new regimen. I felt strong, looked strong (IMO lol), and had a damn good session. Threw up 105lb dumbbell's for 9 reps without a spot on the flat bench - that's pretty decent for me. I can also 'feel' my back getting stronger; i'm simply pulling more weight.

On the downside, i'm feeling a bit 'flabby', and definitely not as cut as I was, but it's not bad enough yet to be alarmed. Once things get a bit too much for my comfort, the diet will be adjusted to 'fix' or at least halt the body fat gains.

Good job buddy!! Lets keep repeating those results

^^ hoping so man!! Feeling kinda crappy today, but it's a cardio-only day, so not very motivating. Hoping to end the week tomorrow with a monster workout.

LMAO at you getting your balls busted for the cheerios - I guess you get held to a higher standard than us mere mortals.

Good luck bro, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    LMAO at you getting your balls busted for the cheerios - I guess you get held to a higher standard than us mere mortals.

Good luck bro, keep it up.
    lol!!! On my own, I wouldn't have included Cheerio's on my diet, but Nark knows his shit, so if he says they're ok, that's good enough for me!

Ugh, feeling fat today though man... the Xmas cookies and crap are starting to catch up. Cardio only today, gonna crush my workout tomorrow though!

Saturday morning weigh in - 189lbs. That's 3lbs up from last week!

Unfortunately, I don't believe it's a good 3 lbs. My diet has admittedly been crap; i've been hitting my macros, but eating way above that (and they're already high) due to all the cookies and xmas garbage. I can't wait until it's all over! I know it's mostly if not all fat... I don't look any different IMO from a muscular standpoint, but I can run my hand across my abs and they just feel flabby.

Once all this Xmas crap is out of the way, i'll be able to focus. As usual, I have great fvcking timing to start a new plan!!!

Merry Xmas everybody!

If we can't cut loose to celebrate the Son of God's birth, then there isn't a legitimate reason on the planet. No stress, brother, slow and steady wins the race, and a very blessed Christmas to you and yours!

If we can't cut loose to celebrate the Son of God's birth, then there isn't a legitimate reason on the planet. No stress, brother, slow and steady wins the race, and a very blessed Christmas to you and yours!
    ^^ what he said

thedawg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Thanks man. Re: casein - I always use protein blends. The ON Pro Complex I use along with the casein contains whey iso, whey peptides, etc. I add the casein to extend digestion time since it's part of a full blown meal.
    Hey gb merry christmas. I enjoyed reading your log so far. One question i have about the diet. Are you using a blend including casein alongside a casein in itself?

Quote Originally Posted by thedawg View Post
    Hey gb merry christmas. I enjoyed reading your log so far. One question i have about the diet. Are you using a blend including casein alongside a casein in itself?
    Thx buddy, Merry Christmas to you too!

Yessir, I use a protein blend which contains casein (sometimes, depending on which I use) along with cottage cheese.

Getting back on track guys, diet was MUCH much better the past few days. Glad this Xmas crap is over, lol!

Strength is pretty good - 110lbs each hand for 6 reps on the flat dumbbell press today, no spot. For me, that's good. Going for 115lbs next week!

Tear it up, big boy, glad you're back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    Getting back on track guys, diet was MUCH much better the past few days. Glad this Xmas crap is over, lol!

Strength is pretty good - 110lbs each hand for 6 reps on the flat dumbbell press today, no spot. For me, that's good. Going for 115lbs next week!
    Nice job on the 110 Glad your back on track!! Keep it up!!

c'mon GB, you're gonna have to be a monster for the "family" reunion in July!

c'mon GB, you're gonna have to be a monster for the "family" reunion in July!
    whats with the family reunion thing u keep bringing up there tbody? just curious

I think that members of this forum should get together in person, have a big bodybuilders cookout and hit the gym together. Somewhere in the middle of the United States so it's centrally located for everyone, split the driving/flying time up. Swap tips and stories and give us all a reason to be in the best shape ever, maybe even have a little contest or two!

I think that members of this forum should get together in person, have a big bodybuilders cookout and hit the gym together. Somewhere in the middle of the United States so it's centrally located for everyone, split the driving/flying time up. Swap tips and stories and give us all a reason to be in the best shape ever, maybe even have a little contest or two!
    I am definitely in if that ever were to happen, sounds like a great time with good people

That wouldnt have anything to do with the fact that u live in kansas would it tbody? LOL

J/k but i couldnt resist..Sounds like a fun/funny idea.. Very typical of u.. I doubt ud be able to get a good turnout.. It woukd be very interesting.. Id go.. Dont think id do any shirtless posing but id def pArtake in the festivities.. Why dont we have it at ur house??

Party at tbodys everybody!!!!

I am definitely in if that ever were to happen, sounds like a great time with good people
    Pap u live in fl and me on ga/sc border.. I could meet u in jax and we could jump on I-10

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information