Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Meet this natural vegan bodybuilder..

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Right I'm signing off for the weekend..

Appreciate the conversation, hopefully Monday ill come back to a few more fun arguments against saving animals, the planet and human beings!!

Have a good one all!
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    in reality though, I'm sure the hunting and fishing industry in the UK is a million dollar industry . your probably just downplaying it or having a blind eye to that fact that hunting in the UK has a very long and deep rooted tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    in reality though, I'm sure the hunting and fishing industry in the UK is a million dollar industry . your probably just downplaying it or having a blind eye to that fact that hunting in the UK has a very long and deep rooted tradition.
    Hunting isnt, i think theres some money in fishing though!

My dad tried to shoot a pigeon once, but the pellet bounced off its wing (shit rifle) was funny. That's the closest I've been to hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post

Appreciate the conversation, hopefully Monday ill come back to a few more fun arguments against saving animals, the planet and human beings!!

Have a good one all!
    Catch you then!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post

Have a good one all!
    ok brother ,, good chat!

by Monday I should have finished my thesis paper on how if the vegan ideal and utopia ever became a reality it would destroy planet earth and every living thing on it , and all animals would have a very slow and painful torturous death.
    and how in fact our continuing to eat them is in reality saving them and the planet, and tastes good too
    redz and Eduke93 like this.

ok brother ,, good chat!

by Monday I should have finished my thesis paper on how if the vegan ideal and utopia ever became a reality it would destroy planet earth and every living thing on it , and all animals would have a very slow and painful torturous death.
    and how in fact our continuing to eat them is in reality saving them and the planet, and tastes good too
    Cant wait to see it, ill be sure do to my checks on the study's you reference

Haha, but honestly it was a good chat.. Its always a fun topic to discuss despite it getting heated (it always does).

Appreciate it!

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    the giving of a life, to sustain a life, is how life works.
    getting rid of this idea and concept is a new age belief system that believes in some possible "utopia" where this does not exist.

this concept is deeply rooted in culture and history and religion.. even the foundation of religion itself is built upon this idea, where God himself had to give up his own life, to give mankind life. there is NO life without death. killing an animal to sustain life of mankind is just a small picture of how the universe really works
    It goes way beyond an killing an animal really, the whole "something must be removed for something to be created" is pretty much the rule of the universe as we currently understand it.
    Obs likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information