Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

You sound like my wife!!
    I hear it everyday brother!!

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Clearly you've either never run real gh or your physique/training/nutrition is at such a low level that you can't appreciate it.

If it's not worth it simply don't buy anymore.
    If there were only two products i could run the rest of my life, it would be pharm grade hgh and test.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    If there were only two products i could run the rest of my life, it would be pharm grade hgh and test.
    Amen.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Like I said pharm grade test and other anabolics. I've had pharma jintropin and it definitely works but it takes way too long and costs way too much money for it to be worth it. If I got a 6 month supply of free Phizer hgh then yes of course it's worth the risk

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Like I said pharm grade test and other anabolics. I've had pharma jintropin and it definitely works but it takes way too long and costs way too much money for it to be worth it. If I got a 6 month supply of free Phizer hgh then yes of course it's worth the risk
    its worth it either way..........

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    There would be no risk if you got 6 months of free phizer

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    I don't think the hgh is worth it. Pharm grade tren test and Primobolan sure. Maybe even some pharm grade cheque drops or winny.

But do you all feel this gh is worth the risk? I could see pharm grade hgh from Phizer or Merk or even Genotropin. But some of you are risking thousands and thousands of dollars. If it is legit do you really feel like you look or feel thousands of dollars better?
    I think if you ran legit hgh for 6 months or so, you would have a very different opinion.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I think if you ran legit hgh for 6 months or so, you would have a very different opinion.
    Exactly! Run Humatrope for 6 months then come talk to me.

Snowblowjoe,
    The similarities between pharma gh brands (western and asian) is the primary, secondary and tertiary structure of the chain is exact, but that's where it ends.
    The manufacturing processes are different but more importantly the cell blanks and master cell line too. That's why companies guard details of production so closely.
    Some western pharma companies that produce gh use embryonic mammalian cell line while others use bacteria ecoli cell lines like Jins & Anso and several others.
    It's no different than making steroids . If you start off with high grade USP raws, you'll end up with an excellent product.

The "pros" I know only use huma/nord/sero. They only use Jins/Anso/Genheal as a last resort. All gh is not created equal.

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    5 weeks since they shipped mines out and nothing yet, tracking number hasn't shown any updates.

Quote Originally Posted by GearIdentity
    5 weeks since they shipped mines out and nothing yet, tracking number hasn't shown any updates.
    Wow 5 weeks?? That's not good, I would cease all orders immediately. Sounds like selective scamming.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearIdentity
    I'm waiting over eight weeks for my order. Same thing tracking numbers show nothing.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They haven't returned one of my emails. ALL SET!!!!!!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I know someone who didn't get his full order, they dropped about 200ius from his order and said next time we will send them when you order next. This was months ago before they even started to take money without sending goods out and also not returning emails.

Stay clear for the time being

Be careful with this source........
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 08-21-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I know someone who didn't get his full order, they dropped about 200ius from his order and said next time we will send them when you order next. This was months ago before they even started to take money without sending goods out and also not returning emails.

Stay clear for the time being
    Hah! Shit..... That's never good. Any reputable source would resend without question.

Seems to me this one went bad
    MACKATTACK likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

No updates yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    No updates yet?
    yes read the last few posts

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    He contacted me on Tuesday asking me if I had received any of the packages. For the record its been over 6 weeks and nothing yet.
    Last edited by GearIdentity; 08-29-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Fvck those guys. They are a bunch of scammers. Its been 3 months and nothing. I know 4 other people that has been waiting as long as me. No one should buy from these guys unless you want to throw your hard earn money away. BUYER BEWARE
    EasyDoesIt and Granovich like this.

It's pretty disgusting that these companies just have it in there blood to screw people. They will always screw people, that's just the way they do business. As soon as orders start rolling in, they calculate how much better profit they can make by supplying junk or not supplying. They do not think in terms of building a quality business that would easily flourish from referrals due to the nature of the product. Unfortunately for most they are on the other side of the world and you can not reach out and CHOKE THEM! We can only spread the word loud and strong to at least try to get orders sitting there expedited and squash future business. Just remember what their doing is not by accident and as long as people keep sending their money they will keep doing it because there is no one to govern them.
    beerdogg likes this.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    I think a decent percentage of their customers are from this forum. after all its the biggest AAS forum there is . I wonder why would they keep doing what they are doing if they see that people here are saying that they are gone bad!
    its just so stupid. its impossible that they didnt see this thread by now!

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    I think a decent percentage of their customers are from this forum. after all its the biggest AAS forum there is . I wonder why would they keep doing what they are doing if they see that people here are saying that they are gone bad!
    its just so stupid. its impossible that they didnt see this thread by now!
    I am pretty sure they have seen it, but they also probably have a lot of resellers that really do not care and the demand is so high that there always seems to be a new batch of customers all the time. The majority of people out there, not being the educated consumer still believes that most of the chinese hgh being sold at ridiculously low prices is no different than buying brand name ibuprofin. When dealing with people like this logic does not come into play.

I emailed complaints to GenSci and Europharm and also included my email tracking of communications. I received an email from them yesterday asking me to wait until the end if next week to see if I receive my order. Not sure what there going to do. Everyone should blast the manufacturer and Euro Pharm with a complaint about the Ukraine distributor.

JoGib14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    I emailed complaints to GenSci and Europharm and also included my email tracking of communications. I received an email from them yesterday asking me to wait until the end if next week to see if I receive my order. Not sure what there going to do. Everyone should blast the manufacturer and Euro Pharm with a complaint about the Ukraine distributor.
    Right on testluva.....instead of wasting time with the distributers who are blatantly taking people for stupid, sending fake tracking numbers and what not, '' Everyone should blast the manufacturer and Euro Pharm with a complaint about the Ukraine distributor!!''
    Last edited by JoGib14; 09-01-2013 at 07:23 AM.

40229mike is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40229mike View Post
    Not asking to buy any or sources, but I am curious on the prices there. What would 500IU's cost if bought in a pharmacy in Ukraine?
    Finally in Ukraine. Still looking but so far 4 pharmacies in the center of Poltava have no HGH available of any kind but are expecting some. Plenty of Test and Deca however)) Language barrier is slowing me down some.

Finally in Ukraine. Still looking but so far 4 pharmacies in the center of Poltava have no HGH available of any kind but are expecting some. Plenty of Test and Deca however)) Language barrier is slowing me down some.
    What kind of phone do u have? With the Iphone you can download a translator APP, I have used it before.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    I am still learning the rules here, but I was told at a local gym in Poltava that crackdowns are happening on distribution which they say is illegal. I know buying and using here are legal right from the pharmacy.

Edit
    I am heading to Donet'sk. Two sources from the gym told me which pharmacies are in stock. Wish me luck)
    Last edited by 40229mike; 09-02-2013 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Adding Info.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    What kind of phone do u have? With the Iphone you can download a translator APP, I have used it before.

I am using a tablet for translation. I have pictures to show the guys at the gyms to ask where they got them from.. I know they are being used. Just in one day I have seen 3 pop them out of the gym bag and give them to another person.
    Last edited by 40229mike; 09-01-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: added quote

The Ukraine Jintropin source was an official referral from Euro Pharm the authorized distributor for Ukraine and Russia. If everyone complains to Euro Pharm and GenSci it might help for those of you who didn't receive your orders yet. I did and am receiving emails on the matter. No confirmation yet but will need to wait and see. Did anyone receive their orders lately?

ghost14 is offline Female Member
    I am still learning the rules here, but I was told at a local gym in Poltava that crackdowns are happening on distribution which they say is illegal. I know buying and using here are legal right from the pharmacy.

Edit
    I am heading to Donet'sk. Two sources from the gym told me which pharmacies are in stock. Wish me luck)
    So you just enter the pharmacy and buy without prescription, this is legal in Ukraine, yes? I live quite nearby and maybe a trip is something to consider. It's a pity you cannot post pharmacy prices here.

Well I don't believe it. I just picked up my order today. It took almost exactly 3 months. The postage was put on in July. Everything looks fine but haven't tried the security code yet. Will report on that later.

Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg
    Well I don't believe it. I just picked up my order today. It took almost exactly 3 months. The postage was put on in July. Everything looks fine but haven't tried the security code yet. Will report on that later.
    Well finally some good news!
    beerdogg likes this.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg View Post
    GREAT!!!!
    happy for u brother!
    please let us know about them codes
    beerdogg likes this.

The codes checked out everything is good!

The codes checked out everything is good!
    Just a word of caution, a few years back i had my jin from china and the security codes checked out with threads etc. The jin was junk. I know the Ukrainian is different, but who knows when things will change. it's just something to keep in mind if you feel it's not working. I am hoping for the best for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Just a word of caution, a few years back i had my jin from china and the security codes checked out with threads etc. The jin was junk. I know the Ukrainian is different, but who knows when things will change. it's just something to keep in mind if you feel it's not working. I am hoping for the best for you!!
    Good advice. There is another member here that the security codes checked out and he had real bad sides and determine it was fake. Same source so who knows. I have received other package from this source and know how my body reacts. I will definitely report if I have unusal sides.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Good advice. There is another member here that the security codes checked out and he had real bad sides and determine it was fake. Same source so who knows. I have received other package from this source and know how my body reacts. I will definitely report if I have unusal sides.
    I was having crazy water retention, the more i took the more bloated i was. But who knows what kind of sides you can have, it seems like they are experimenting with what to counterfeit it with. They seem to be able to get the BS Anti-Counterfeiting codes right. It doesn't matter how much you trust your source, if they receive a bad product they get burnt also. But i would not be bashful if it's bad and ask for your money back. That's the risk they take also. Those famous last words "DO YOU TRUST YOUR SOURCE" means nothing. Anytime i received bad product it was from a source i trusted, well i trusted as much as you could from.....
    Good Luck, i"ll keep an eye out for your results.
    marcus300 likes this.

JoGib14 is offline Associate Member
    I just picked up my order today..... The postage was put on in July.....
    Early or late July?
    It seems an awfully long time in transit no matter how far you are from Europe. You know how they claim to transport it well refrigerated from the factory to the distributor in Ukr & Russia, is that not to protect the integrity of the hormone? If so what will a month and a half of being hauled arround in summer do to it?

Quote Originally Posted by JoGib14 View Post
    Early or late July?
    It seems an awfully long time in transit no matter how far you are from Europe. You know how they claim to transport it well refrigerated from the factory to the distributor in Ukr & Russia, is that not to protect the integrity of the hormone? If so what will a month and a half of being hauled arround in summer do to it?

To the UK it takes around 7 days or at the most 10 days. There is a huge problem and I advice no one to buy Ukraine jins at this moment in time, things are changing for a reason.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    things are changing for a reason.
    What's that supposed to mean?

Thread Information