Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Batman360 is offline Associate Member

Batman Returns Test E/Deca/Dbol

Today I start my second cycle after 3 months of being off. At the end of my first cycle I weighed at 225 lbs. I have cut down to 194 lbs just by diet and weightlifting alone. You can see my first cycle log here, Batman's First Cycle Test E & Dbol. I have some experience now and I know now what to expect and what not to expect. This cycle will be a bigger challenge than my first one because my work schedule has increased. I won’t let that hold me back though. I don’t have pictures or measurements right now but will have them by this week.

Cycle 2
    Weeks 1-16 Test E 500mg per week (HG)
    Weeks 1-14 Deca 500mg per week (UGL)
    Weeks 1-6 Dbol 60 mg per day (Blue Hearts)
    Proscar 1mg per day

I want to mix the Test E and Deca in the same injection so I can do less injections. I will inject separately at first to see how the Deca feels when I inject as this is my first time. I will inject every Wednesday and Sunday. Test E will be at 500mg per week but it may go up to 750mg when I reach 220-225 because last cycle I had a really hard time breaking past 220. I am taking proscar for hair loss as that seems to be the only visible side effect I have with taking gear.

Goals/Expectations
    Weight 240
    To do this I need to gain 10lbs per week. This shouldn’t be a problem since last cycle I went up 20 lbs in 1 month.
    Waist under 36
    To my surprise my waist didn’t go above 34 at 225lbs last cycle. I am willing to bulk up to a 38 inch waist if I have to reach my goals. I will keep this bulk as clean as possible.
    Chest/Back 52
    I am going to do more volume than just 3 exercises this time on chest to make it grow more.
    Shoulders 58
    I don’t just want ok looking shoulder I want some freaky ones that pop out.
    Arms 20.5
    I didn’t get my arms to 20 inches my last cycle but I was so close at 19.5 inches. Because my cycle will be longer and I will be using other compounds I believe I can get my arms 1 inch bigger than last time.
    Forearms 15.5
    Last cycle I got my forearms to 14.5 without even training them directly. I should be able to reach this goal since I will actually train them this time.
    Quads/Hamstrings 28
    I know now from my previous cycle that my legs grow more from higher reps 10-12. I want legs that no longer fit in jeans.
    Calves 18
    My calves are not that small but I read calves should be at least the same size of your arms. I may not get them there this cycle but if I could add 2 inches to my calves that would be great. This body part is the most stubborn body part I have for growth. My calves when I started training were only 15 inches and in 7 years have only gone up 1 inch. The reason being I have completely neglected my calves but now I need to train them urgent because my upper body has outgrown my lower body and I need more balance.

Bench Press
    My previous best last cycle was 340lbs for 5 reps. I want to get to bench 360lbs for 8 reps this time. When I reach that I think I will switch to dumbbells to switch it up. I already ordered power hooks so I’ll be ready for those heavy dumbbells when it’s time. On Incline Bench I want to finally do 315 lbs which is 3 plates. I was so close on my last cycle by like 10 lbs.

Deadlifts
    My previous best was 520lbs for 6 reps. I want to get 600lbs for 6-8 reps. I ordered some knee wraps but will use them on my shins instead on deadlift days so I don’t burn and scar my shins with the bar.

Diet
    I will be eating some junk at the beginning of my diet to get my body used to eating again. That’s my secret to bulking. Later I will be hungry every 3 hours. I will be upping my protein intake much higher than last time. In the middle of the night I will wake up to drink a casein protein shake. My main carbohydrate sources are going to be oatmeal and rice.

Supplements
    Multi-vitamins, *****3-6-9, Whey Protein, Casein Protein, Caffeine Pills
    My biggest disadvantage last cycle was how tired I was on gear. I always had to force myself to the gym. It shouldn’t be that way so I’m going to take caffeine capsules before I go to the gym to see if it wakes me up and gives me some energy.

Training
    I’ll be grouping muscle groups together so I can recover faster and train more often. I’ll be going to the gym 4-5 times a week. Here is an idea of how I will train.

Chest/Triceps
    Calves/Abs
    Back/Shoulders
    Quads/Hamstrings
    Biceps/Calves

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Before pics, i'm in for the cycle. Good luck bro.

How's the PCT look?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    194 to 240lbs in one cycle will nto be a good look that will be tons of fat and water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Before pics, i'm in for the cycle. Good luck bro.

How's the PCT look?
    Before pics maybe later today if I can find the camera charger. I have lots of Nolvadex and Clomid on hand when the time comes. How much I'm taking I'm not sure yet and I'm still reading about HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    194 to 240lbs in one cycle will nto be a good look that will be tons of fat and water weight.
    If I can make half of that gain to be muscle hopefully it won't look so bad.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In my first cycle I was upto 267 lbs because I just wanted to get big but trust me thats not the way to do it. Try and make lean gains not dirty weight gains that you will just need to cut after. In the cut you will also lose muscle putting you back at square one.

stpete is offline Banned
    Lookin good on your previous thread. Good luck with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    In my first cycle I was upto 267 lbs because I just wanted to get big but trust me thats not the way to do it. Try and make lean gains not dirty weight gains that you will just need to cut after. In the cut you will also lose muscle putting you back at square one.
    Lean bulk is not my style. I like to see results fast week after week. I only have 16 weeks to build as much muscle as possible. After that it's all about how well you maintain those gains. I have always done dirty bulks and never cared for leaness, I just care about getting bigger. I lose fat very easily too. I once lost 3 inches to my waist in 1 week after I stopped bulking.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Lookin good on your previous thread. Good luck with this one.
    Thank you.

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    The first thread was great, sucks about your ending weight after PCT but like you said you have more knowledge now but didnt you weigh like 210ish at the end of PCT and your 194 now, whats your bodyfat at just out of curiousity?

Yeah I know it sucks but that was my first time. I underestimated the amount of work and diet it takes to maintain those gains. When you come off gear if you don't eat and train the same way while on you drastically lose size. You can't just take a vacation off and expect to look the same. I know this now and this is a mistake I've made and learned from. I don't know my bodyfat but I'm not that lean either. I suck when it comes to cutting and that an area I don't have down yet. I haven't gone any lower than 194 and it won't happen unless I was to do cardio.

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    Yeah agreed, no I plan to increase diet if anything coming off cycle. But yeah like you said you have more knowledge this time and i'm sure you will reach your goals. Although at 208 you were a big dude so I'm sure that 194 didn't hurt especially if you started getting shredded look.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Why u tryin to copy my style? Haha, looks like we're doin logs back to back like last time. Youll love this cycle bro, doin the smae here (little more intense though) and lovin the combo. Some pointers:
    Dont up the test to 750mg bro! Its ur second cycle, u gonna up it every cycle. Im on my third and still got my long ester test at 500mg week bro. Higher compounds DO equal higher results but why rush it ya know? Dont wanna be ur 5th cycle and doin over a gram of test ya know? Since test is just a base compound really, theres really no need to go past trt doses on cycle with test. Let the other compounds do their magic and synergy and let the diet and training get u to ur goals!
    Also, 60mg dbol seems kinda high too. I know those ones are potent. Dont remember if u did dbol last time or not but i think youll be good at 40mg ed. If not u can always bump it up. This is my first cycle with dbol and started at 40mg ed and stopped it at 40mg ed. Reason being is i had great results from it and no sides, so why up the dose if its not needed? See what i mean bro? Other then that, youll get huge on this one! Peep my log too when u get a chance, should give u an idea what ur gettin into. Im 8 weeks in now same exact cycle. Except my deca is at 450mg week, not a big difference though compared to ur 450mg week deca dose. Just my deca is 300mg/ml, didnt want to do 600mg deca a week for my first go with it.

I see what your saying about the dosage. I won't increase the Test E to 750 unless I really have to. At the end of my cycle I want to move up 2 lbs per week at the very least. If I'm stuck for more than 3 weeks then I'll up the dose. For sure I'll check your log as I am interested in the effects of Deca .

Week 1 Day 1

Wednesday - 09/16/09

First injection was today. Injected Test E in left leg first to get used to injecting again. Went in easy with no pain. Next I injected Deca into my right leg. My first time using a vial and was nervous about doing it wrong. I injected it and it was painless. My head was messing with me after as this is the first time I use UGL and I felt my heart rate go up and I was getting dizzy. I thought I was screwed but realized it was all in my head. I went to the gym later to do legs. Since off cycle I only trained legs once so my strength has fallen but it's not that bad. I had to quit early because I drank a lot of water before training and I felt like I was going to throw up with every step I took.

Quads
    Squats 225 lbs x 10, 275 x 10, 300 x 6
    Leg Press 360 x 10, 410 x 10, 450 x 10
    Leg Extension 130 x 10, 150 x 9

Here are the pic's of me at 194. Go ahead and laugh, i'll be back in shape soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Batman Returns Test E/Deca/Dbol-dscn3610.jpg   Batman Returns Test E/Deca/Dbol-dscn3604.jpg   Batman Returns Test E/Deca/Dbol-dscn3612.jpg  

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you look good. You're going to be a monster!

Quote Originally Posted by Batman360 View Post
    My head was messing with me after as this is the first time I use UGL and I felt my heart rate go up and I was getting dizzy. I thought I was screwed but realized it was all in my head..
    Be sure to do the aspiration, I've read those effects from mainlining gear. Just a thought, or if you did it may have been all in your head. Good luck with this cycle bro, looking very thick.
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 09-18-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgr View Post
    Dude, you look good. You're going to be a monster!
    Thank you.

Be sure to do the aspiration, I've read those effects from mainlining gear. Just a thought, or if you did it may have been all in your head. Good luck with this cycle bro, looking very think.
    I did aspirate and no blood but it's possible I might have moved the needle position a little while injecting.

I know it's your body and you'll end up doing what you wish, but I'll advice you anyways. It has not even been a month since you finish your PCT from your previous cycle and you already started another one. Slow down man, good luck

Damn your right, it's only been a little over 2 months since my last injection and a little over 1 month since the end of PCT. It feels like it's been alot longer than that. After this cycle I will take it slower. For now I feel my body has recovered back to normal and I feel I am ready to start again.

Day 2

Thursday - September 18, 2009

Already on day 2 I am feeling like a king again. My arms felt like they were gonna explode. My arms look alot fuller and bigger already. It's like muscle memory but at a much more rapid rate. My body remembers what it used to be. My strength went up drastically compared to last weeks workout.

Triceps/Biceps

Lying Triceps Extensions 115 x 12, 135 x 12, 145 x 10, 155 x 8

Standing Dumbell Curls 70's x 10, 10

Seated Triceps Extensions 115 x 10, 10, 10

Reverse EZ Preacher Curl 80 x 10, 90 x 10, 100 x 10

Seated Dumbell Curls 40's x 10, 10

Dips 30, 20

One handed Dumbell Curls 35 x 15, 25 x 20

Sounds good bro, keep it up!

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    nananananan nanana BATMAN!! BATMANNNNN lol

Day 4

Saturday - 09/19/09

I weighed myself today at 199 lbs, up 5 lbs in 4 days. I didn't do too good on pull-ups and I had to bail on doing cable pulldowns because of an injury to my left shoulder from the previous back workout when I stretched too far down on pull-ups. It's been bothering me this past week on other workouts but I've been fighting through the pain. The knee wraps I bought for my shins worked pretty good for the deadlifts and left little damage. I measured my bodyfat for the first time today. I also got a bodyfat tester and it says I'm 10% bodyfat. This should be a good tool for my progress.

Back/Shoulders

Pull-ups 15, 15, 12

Deadlifts 405 x 8, 425 x 8, 445 x 8

Seated Barbell Shoulder Press 135 x 10, 175 x 8, 185 x 8

Upright Rows 135 x 10, 145 x 8, 150 x 8

Lateral Dumbell Raise 20 x 20, 30 x 20

I measured my bodyfat for the first time today. I also got a bodyfat tester and it says I'm 10% bodyfat. This should be a good tool for my progress.
    If it's the electronic ones then don't use it, they can be way off when it comes to bodybuilders.

Back/Shoulders

Pull-ups 15, 15, 12

Deadlifts 405 x 8, 425 x 8, 445 x 8

Seated Barbell Shoulder Press 135 x 10, 175 x 8, 185 x 8
    You're a beast dude. Good lifts!

alpmaster is offline Member
    Enjoyed the last log, looking forward to this one.

Oh, and scrap the BF tester, you are not 10%.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's been only one month since the end of your PCT - yet your doing another cycle because you 'feel your ready to start again'? Any blood work to back up your feelings?

I also think your higher than 10% BF.

Lol, I knew I was going to get some feedback about that 10%. It's not accurate, but it gives me an idea of how my bodyfat is moving up. It's not an electronic tester. As far as blood work I have not had any done because I can't afford it right now. I will take more caution after this cycle and I will be off for a long time before I start up again. I started up again pretty soon because I kinda felt cheated on my first cycle when it was cut short. I plan to gain alot of weight this cycle and hopefully keep 50% of it while I'm off cycle.
    Last edited by Batman360; 09-20-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Lol, I knew I was going to get some feedback about that 10%. It's not accurate, but it gives me an idea of how my bodyfat is moving up. It's not an electronic tester. As far as blood work I have not had any done because I can't afford it right now. I will take more caution after this cycle and I will be off for a long time before I start up again. I started up again pretty soon because I kinda felt cheated on my first cycle when it was cut short. I plan to gain alot of weight this cycle and hopefully keep 50% of it while I'm off cycle.
    I read your entire last log quite some time ago - just a few inputs from me now (so I can feel I said my part in honesty) and then I'll get out of your hair and watch whatever you choose to do.

I understand you can't afford to get your blood work tested now, but you can't feel when your 100%. Starting another cycle at this time is too early bud. Just because you felt cheated (you weren't prepared with pct - your fault) doesn't mean you jump back into things.

Also - saying 'I'll be taking a long break from AAS after this cycle is said without an accurate reason...
    i.e.
    1. If your natural hormone and test levels haven't been reached fully yet (which I HIGHLY doubt they have), your just further surpressing them - which means after this cycle it will be even harder for your body to bring them back.
    2. That also means if you have poor natural test levels, gaining naturally will be MUCH more difficult.
    3. Which means that you won't be taking a 'long break' once you realize your losing while being natural.

I strongly recommend taking the standard 3 months OFF CYCLE, then thinking about doing another after your sure. You should have spent that gear money on a blood test.

Whatever you do, gl.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    good luck ill be following

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    I read your entire last log quite some time ago - just a few inputs from me now (so I can feel I said my part in honesty) and then I'll get out of your hair and watch whatever you choose to do.

I understand you can't afford to get your blood work tested now, but you can't feel when your 100%. Starting another cycle at this time is too early bud. Just because you felt cheated (you weren't prepared with pct - your fault) doesn't mean you jump back into things.

Also - saying 'I'll be taking a long break from AAS after this cycle is said without an accurate reason...
    i.e.
    1. If your natural hormone and test levels haven't been reached fully yet (which I HIGHLY doubt they have), your just further surpressing them - which means after this cycle it will be even harder for your body to bring them back.
    2. That also means if you have poor natural test levels, gaining naturally will be MUCH more difficult.
    3. Which means that you won't be taking a 'long break' once you realize your losing while being natural.

I strongly recommend taking the standard 3 months OFF CYCLE, then thinking about doing another after your sure. You should have spent that gear money on a blood test.

Whatever you do, gl.
    Or he can just run hcg before his pct and recover just fine. I think he'll be alright. More people then u know dont listen to gospel of time on=time off, thats what, 1 maybe 2 cycles a year? F that! Take the right precautions, do a good pct, no worries imo. Im not saying take a month off then jump back on but still, i think he'll recover just fine if hes smart about it.

Yeah there has to be a way so you don't have to be off so long. I'll never be as big as I want to be if I do it that way. What's the point of getting big then getting small all over again? There has to be some safe way to do it. Any pro's on here have any suggestions?

Day 5

Sunday 09/20/09

I trained calves today for an hour and a half. I'm taking them seriously now after seeing a big dude at my gym with some huge calves like I've never seen before in real life. I had girly calves in comparison and I know something has to be done! I went slow on the reps and squeezed at the top of every lift. Tommorrow I'll see how sore my calves are and if they responded to this style of training. If not, it's back to the drawing board and I will train again till they respond! I injected Test E and Deca together yesterday so it was a 2 ml injection, the most I've ever done. Right leg was sore today from that injection, but looks like everything turned out ok.

Day 6

I am now at 200 lbs. That injury I had on back day the other day bothered me today on bench press as well. Getting into position on the bench on my first set I could feel some pain on my rear left shoulder. After a very a painful first set I just wanted to quit and go home. I stuck with it though because even though extremely painful I could still do the movement however with not as heavy weight. Very dissappointing. It's either my previous bench or back day that caused this injury but I don't know what caused it. Now for the good news. Something is kicking in because my chest was about to explode. My chest got so pumped it felt like I was going to tear it by my 3rd exercise. I couldn't even do triceps today because I really felt I was going to tear something in my chest and also because my shoulder was killing. Hopefully this injury will go away soon so I can train at full capacity. I heard Deca is good for lubing joints, maybe it will help with this?

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press 275 lbs x 6,6,6

Incline Barbell Bench Press 225 x 6, 245 x 5, 5

Decline Barbell Bench Press 225 x 10, 245 x 7 (embarassing)

and a bunch of machine exercises.

Also I want to note my calves did get sore from my workout yesterday. I may have found the secret that works for me. 8-10 reps, going slow and squeezing at the top for 1-2 seconds.
    Last edited by Batman360; 09-21-2009 at 05:04 PM.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    dont wake up in the middle of the night to drink a casein shake. just drink it before bed. you arent doing yourself any good by waking up and possibly hindering recovery. your body will not go in a catabolic state while youre sleeping. that is just a myth

I wake up 4-5 times anyways when I go to the bathroom. It's all that water I drink during the day. I might as well drink down something. Doesn't take more than 2 min. Another note, my sleep has not been so good while on gear. It's like my mind is on hyperdrive and I keep thinking none stop. Anybody recommend anything to take for sleep? I heard ZMA is good. I have an used bottle I bought a long time ago, I'll give that a try.

The magic dragon?

I do the same thing with the shake in the middle of the night, but sometimes I don't wake up, most of the time I do though... I won't set a alarm to get up or anything.

That back feeling better?

Day 8

Wednesday September 23, 2009

Not a bad week considering I am working with an injury and unable to go the distance on my workouts. Nothing ever works out the way you want and something always comes up. I'm taking the day off today so hopefully I'm good to go again by tommorrow or the day after. Arms went up almost 1/2 inch this week. Strange thing is my waist went down 1/4 of an inch after having gained 8 lbs. I have to step up my eating game. 3rd injection was today.

Week 1 Results
    Weight 202 vs 194 last week Gained 8 lbs
    Waist 32.25 vs 32.5 last week Gained 0
    Chest/Back 47.5 vs 47 last week Gained .5
    Shoulders 53.5 vs 53 last week Gained .5
    Arms 18.375 vs 18 last week Gained .375
    Forearms 13.5 vs ? last week Gained ?
    Quads/Hamstrings 24.25 vs 24 last week Gained .25
    Calves 16 vs ? last week Gained ?
    Last edited by Batman360; 10-02-2009 at 09:07 AM.

That back feeling better?
    Not yet man, it sucks so bad. It's all in God's hands now.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information