Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2011/12 Summer Test Enanthate Cycle Log

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Day 104

PCT day 3

Woke up this morning weighing 85.6kgs. I feel as though labido has lowered slightly but maybe it's because I have alot on my mind at the moment in regards to work. Apparently stress can increase cortisol levels so I better stop stressing! Due to hit delts and arms tonight.

Day 104

PCT day 3

Had an awesome workout tonight! Felt really good

Seated military press DTP 12 sets (30,40,50,60,70,80,80,70,60,50,40,30kgs)
    Db skull crushers/db french press superset bb curls 10 sets of 6-12 reps (5 of each with tri excersises with 50kgs)

Weights took 49 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Keeping some solid lifting going there bro. Good to see you're pushing the limits. Keep posting your weight too as we're interested to see how it moves during PCT. Cant believe you're up to PCT already. Where does time go?

mrbradg is offline Junior Member
    Keep it up bro! Keep those gains!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    Keeping some solid lifting going there bro. Good to see you're pushing the limits. Keep posting your weight too as we're interested to see how it moves during PCT. Cant believe you're up to PCT already. Where does time go?
    I'll keep this log going until I get blood work done time flys! It's so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbradg View Post
    Keep it up bro! Keep those gains!
    Thanks man! I'll try lol

Day 105

PCT day 4

Woke up early this morning weighing 86.1kgs. I think I'm eating too much at around 4k cals per day. I might have to bring it down slightly. Last night I took 100 clomid and 40 tamox before bed with my casien, I think I'll stick to this.

Today and tomorrow are rest days although I worked my physical job today. I worked 8 hours and had 35g carbs in my first 5 meals. I spread it throught the day and it worked out well again. No carbs the last 2. I planned to eat 8 meals today but lack of hunger I only got 7 in. Dinner tonight will be massive though heading out for dinner.

Day 106

PCT day 5

Woke up this morning weighing 85.6kgs. Rest day today! Brought 3 35g carb meals to work. Had trouble trying to fall asleep after taking clomid and tomox the last 2 nights. Weird! Might take it earlier on..
    Last edited by boxa06; 02-18-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Day 107

PCT day 6

Woke up this morning weighing 85.3kgs. Couldn't sleep last night! So bad! I ended up finishing work late so I took the clomid and tamox before bed again. I can't believe how alert I was the last 3 nights! So today I had a 2 hour sleep after training and took clomid and tamox at 5pm. From tomorrow I'll take it in the mornings! I did a search and a lot of people have these sides from clomid and tamox.

Today I was pretty tired so kept it simple at training..

Squats 9 sets pyramided (max 5 reps of 180kgs lost balance and dropped, 10 reps of 180kgs with a spot, 5 reps of 200kgs with a spot)
    Laying leg curls superset leg extensions 5 sets pyramided

Weights took 40 mins plus 20 mins cardio
    Last edited by boxa06; 02-18-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Day 107

Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to a few pm's I've been heaps busy. I'll get a chance tomorrow.

Day 108

PCT day 7

Had insomnia again last night! Layed in bed awake for hours until a mate dropped off some xanax to me. Took .5mg and was out cold! Feel groggy today but I got some sleep! I didn't hit the gym this morning but I'll go to my 24/7 gym after work. I can't keep doing this as its impacting my life badly! So I might completely drop either clomid or tamox as of today to see if I can sleep or should I lower both dosages. My balls are complete back and my energy is good plus my lift at training are unbelievable for being off cycle so I think I'm recovered.

I woke up this morning weighing only 84.6kgs because of all the insomnia! I'm basically laying in bed not sleeping and not eating stressing out!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Boxa did you see my comment on your other thread? Try 5-htp I've been having the best sleeps since I started it! Also are you 100% its the serms ?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Boxa did you see my comment on your other thread? Try 5-htp I've been having the best sleeps since I started it! Also are you 100% its the serms ?
    Yea thanks for the comment. Can ya get it from a chemist? I'm gonna go tonight to pick something up.. I recon it's the serms because it's listed as a side on both when I've done the searches. Plus I'm getting hot flashes after I dose them plus thoughout the night I get hot and cold.

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if you have this in Australia but in the US they have tylenol pm (acetametiphen with a sleep aid). It knocks me out so hard I try not to take it unless I've got a good 8-10 hours to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06

Yea thanks for the comment. Can ya get it from a chemist? I'm gonna go tonight to pick something up.. I recon it's the serms because it's listed as a side on both when I've done the searches. Plus I'm getting hot flashes after I dose them plus thoughout the night I get hot and cold.
    I'm not sure about the chemist, but I just got mine at a local health food store ! Maybe gnc would have it, its nice because its herbal so your not taking more powerful meds. Ive been following your thread, great work man, thats sh**ty about the sleeping. I've just started my test E only cycle I'm only 4 days in and getting some test flu symptoms but still sleeping good! Any other issues you had on your cycle?

mrbradg is offline Junior Member
    Day 108

PCT day 7

Had insomnia again last night! Layed in bed awake for hours until a mate dropped off some xanax to me. Took .5mg and was out cold! Feel groggy today but I got some sleep! I didn't hit the gym this morning but I'll go to my 24/7 gym after work. I can't keep doing this as its impacting my life badly! So I might completely drop either clomid or tamox as of today to see if I can sleep or should I lower both dosages. My balls are complete back and my energy is good plus my lift at training are unbelievable for being off cycle so I think I'm recovered.

I woke up this morning weighing only 84.6kgs because of all the insomnia! I'm basically laying in bed not sleeping and not eating stressing out!
    I know it's not healthy for the long term but NyQuil will knock me out cold. As for the reason I have no clue but maybe try some of the things posted here. You need the rest bro and I hope you get it. Good to hear you think you've fully recovered and keeping you weight up! Keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Macon_Bacon View Post
    I don't know if you have this in Australia but in the US they have tylenol pm (acetametiphen with a sleep aid). It knocks me out so hard I try not to take it unless I've got a good 8-10 hours to sleep.
    Thanks man I'll do a search on it.

I'm not sure about the chemist, but I just got mine at a local health food store ! Maybe gnc would have it, its nice because its herbal so your not taking more powerful meds. Ive been following your thread, great work man, thats sh**ty about the sleeping. I've just started my test E only cycle I'm only 4 days in and getting some test flu symptoms but still sleeping good! Any other issues you had on your cycle?
    Good luck with your cycle mate! I Had a bit of that test flu but it'll pass and you'll feel amazing! Only thing I did wrong was dosing an ai when it wasn't needed. Other than that, no problems until now. Will you be logging your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbradg View Post
    I know it's not healthy for the long term but NyQuil will knock me out cold. As for the reason I have no clue but maybe try some of the things posted here. You need the rest bro and I hope you get it. Good to hear you think you've fully recovered and keeping you weight up! Keep us updated!
    Thanks for the support man! I think from today I'll drop the clomid and see if it helps and go from there.

What problems did you have doseing your ai ? Do you mean you dosed it too high? I'm at .25mgs arimidex eod from the start. As for logging my cycle I will defineatly do my best I'm a pretty busy guy with a fast life!! You did a great job logging yours bro ! Any other thoughts you have that might help me out please let me know!

Hey boxa, I can't seem to find the before and after pics, the pics on page 12 are those before or after or during??? F**k that's a long thread lol!!

What problems did you have doseing your ai ? Do you mean you dosed it too high? I'm at .25mgs arimidex eod from the start. As for logging my cycle I will defineatly do my best I'm a pretty busy guy with a fast life!! You did a great job logging yours bro ! Any other thoughts you have that might help me out please let me know!
    The problem was I had no side effects yet I dosed the ai. By doing this I lowered my estrogen too low and ran into other sides like fatigue and low labido. When I stopped dosing my ai and let my estrogen rise I felt more energetic and labido was crazy. There's no point running an ai unless you know 100% that you estrogen will be in the healthy range while running it. Hope that makes sense..

Hey boxa, I can't seem to find the before and after pics, the pics on page 12 are those before or after or during??? F**k that's a long thread lol!!
    The pics on page 12 are 3 before pics in one post, then a bunch of pics from the last few weeks of cycle in the second post.

Day 108

PCT day 7

After work today I'm feeling tired. I had my pre work out meal and gonna hit chest and back. Might have to go light because they don't have heavy weights at this 24/7 gym. I just dosed tamox at 40mg and from today I will stop dosing clomid and see if the insomnia improves over the next few days. The hot flashes I can deal with but not sleeping is destroying everything! Also I am reducing VIT C dosage to 1g pwo because my stomach clearly can't handle 2g.

Day 108

PCT day 7

Just trained back and chest. Went heavy and straight in! Didn't muck around, I just wanted to get in and get out today! I ended up lifting the stack (max weight) on most excersises.

Close grip low cable row superset 45 degree incline db press 5 sets pyramided (2 sets full stack, 3 sets of 15 reps 40kgs db)
    Wide grip lat pull down superset pin loaded chest press 4 sets pyramided
    Pin loaded supported row superset flat db flys 4 sets pyramided

Weights took 35 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Day 109

PCT day 8

Woke up this morning weighing 85.1kgs. Last night I slept better but still not a deep sleep. I woke up a few times to go to the toilet but it was an improvement from the couple night before last. I found when I woke up I had no trouble falling back to sleep. One thing I'll say is I had some weird dreams! From my research the clomid has a 5-7 day half life so it may take a few days for it to wear off and see if that was really what was doing it. Last night though there were no hot flashes or hot cold spells so I'm guessing already the clomid was responsible. I dosed 40mg of tamox again this morning and 1g VIT C pwo last night was better than 2g for my gut. Due to hit delts and arms tonight. Feeling tired today and last night after work, I think all those sleepless nights are catching up to me!

Day 109

PCT day 8

Had trouble with my elbow at training tonight.. I hate tennis elbow! Did delts and arms.

Seated db press 5 sets pyramided (max 35kgs 8 reps with spot, 30kgs 12 reps)
    Push press superset bent over reverse flys 4 sets pyramided
    Reverse pec dec superset side laterals 4 sets pyramided

E Z bar french press superset E Z bar curls 5 sets high volume
    Cable rope pull down superset cable rope curls 5 sets high volume

Weights took 45 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Day 110

PCT day 9

Woke up this morning weighing 85.1kgs. Still eating around 4k calories per day. The clomid must have wore off because last night I was so tired and slept 9 hours deep! I dosed 40mg of tamox this morning and will probably never take clomid ever again. I'll stick with HCG then tamox for PCT.

My knees have been hurting a bit since that last squat session on sat. I'm gonna try not to go as heavy with low reps so often. I'll stick to 8 reps or more and now and then go low reps. Due to hit legs and lower back tonight!

Day 110

PCT day 9

Feeling tired today but labido has been still good. Just trained legs and lower back..

Straight legged deads 5 sets pyramided (max 140kgs 6 reps)
    Walking bb lunges 4 sets pyramided
    Single 45 degree leg press superset single standing ham curls 4 sets high volume
    Leg extensions superset laying ham curls 4 sets high volume

Weights took 44 mins plus 20 mins cardio

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    good luck man keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by CmyZFly View Post
    good luck man keep it up
    Thanks man

Day 111

PCT day 10

Woke up this morning weighing 84.8kgs. I can't believe I'm dropping weight on 4k calories per day! I'm feeling tired but looking pretty lean. Due to hit chest and back tonight.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    That sucks bro! How's the strength?

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    That sucks bro! How's the strength?
    Strength still seems good but I'll find out for sure tonight with back and chest

Strength still seems good but I'll find out for sure tonight with back and chest
    How much cardio are u doing?? If None, I would switch up ur Training program! Ur supersetting ur workouts yeah? That gets ur heart rate up very high! Y not try switch it up and just do straight sets, 1body part a day? It doesn't burn as many cals! Just an option..

Revelations is offline Junior Member
    Great Thread Boxa, just started to follow it yesterday. Great Gains. I will be running the same cycle and this thread gives motivation.

How much cardio are u doing?? If None, I would switch up ur Training program! Ur supersetting ur workouts yeah? That gets ur heart rate up very high! Y not try switch it up and just do straight sets, 1body part a day? It doesn't burn as many cals! Just an option..
    Yea bro I'm doing 20mins of low intesity cardio per session. Maybe I should change up the weights routine but I like super setting because get alot done in a shorter time. What ya recon? Not worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    Great Thread Boxa, just started to follow it yesterday. Great Gains. I will be running the same cycle and this thread gives motivation.
    Thanks man! Hope your cycle goes well

Day 111

PCT day 10

Over the last week I've started to get little pimples on my forehead. I don't really have any acne so it really stands out! Just did back and chest. I was so tired but got some good lifts out.

Flat db press superset hammer strength high row 6 sets pyramided (max 50kgs 6 reps NO spot, 50kgs each side row)
    30 degree incline db press superset wide grip lag pull down 4 sets pyramided
    T bar rows superset cable flys 4 sets pyramided high volume
    Bb shrugs 4 sets pyramided high volume

Weights took 45 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Day 112

PCT day 11

Woke up this morning weighing 85.2kgs. Working my physical job today so brought 4 carb meals today, around 40g of carb in each. It's a rest day so I'll relax after work.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Yea bro I'm doing 20mins of low intesity cardio per session. Maybe I should change up the weights routine but I like super setting because get alot done in a shorter time. What ya recon? Not worth it?
    Glad to hear the weight has gone back up a little, how many days a week are you training? Yeah I know what you are saying about time saving but
    IMHO if you are doing at least 4 days, (actually how long have u been training like this?) maybe u should change things up just try it for 2 weeks or so and you should respond very well. Up to you though, you definetly won't go backwards either way
    Back/bis
    Chest
    Legs
    Shoulders/tris
    Still only resting 60-90secs per set

As for the pimples get some benzac ac face wash! Best stuff you can get OtC from the chemist! Make sure you moisturise though

Glad to hear the weight has gone back up a little, how many days a week are you training? Yeah I know what you are saying about time saving but
    IMHO if you are doing at least 4 days, (actually how long have u been training like this?) maybe u should change things up just try it for 2 weeks or so and you should respond very well. Up to you though, you definetly won't go backwards either way
    Back/bis
    Chest
    Legs
    Shoulders/tris
    Still only resting 60-90secs per set
    As for the pimples get some benzac ac face wash! Best stuff you can get OtC from the chemist! Make sure you moisturise though
    Ok bro I've thought it through and I'll change back to a 4 day split. I train 5 days a week..

New split will be (an old favourite)

Legs
    Delts, tris
    Back, traps, rear delts
    Chest, bis

Thanks for the input

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    Great job !!! Switch up cardio sesh for better results

Ok bro I've thought it through and I'll change back to a 4 day split. I train 5 days a week..

New split will be (an old favourite)

Legs
    Delts, tris
    Back, traps, rear delts
    Chest, bis

Thanks for the input
    Sounds good man! Keep us posted!

Thread Information