Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2011/12 Summer Test Enanthate Cycle Log

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    boxa you got sides from Clomid cause you went to high. You only need 100 for the first week or if it was me I would only do 50. You can take it now at 25 per day w/ Nolva until you run out. Clomid at 25 has been proven to raise test by 140%.

ps wait a month after pct then get blood work.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    boxa you got sides from Clomid cause you went to high. You only need 100 for the first week or if it was me I would only do 50. You can take it now at 25 per day w/ Nolva until you run out. Clomid at 25 has been proven to raise test by 140%.

ps wait a month after pct then get blood work.
    Yea I kind of thought that, but I think I'm just scared of it now lol I think I should be alright because I used the HCG otherwise I would have had to take clomid.

Thanks for the tip. I hope blood work comes back all good!

Day 131

PCT day 30

Woke up this morning weighing 84.7kgs. I trained in the morning before work today because I can't make it tonight. I hit legs and felt sick because I ate an hour before training and still wasn't enough time to digest! Went high volume because my knees have been feeling weird lately which I think is from all the heavy squats.

Leg extensions 3 sets high volume
    45 degree leg press 5 sets pyramided high volume
    Single db lunges 4 sets pyramided high volume
    Straight legged dead lifts 4 sets pyramided
    Hammer strength laying hamstring curls 4 sets pyramided high volume
    Seated calf raises 3 sets high volume

Weights took 40 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Day 132

PCT day 31

woke up this morning weighing 84.3kgs. had the last of my bcaa's during training tonight while hitting delts and tris. now have 2 rest days then start the rotation again on sat.

seated db shoulder press 5 sets pyramided (max 35kgs 8 reps with a spot)
    standing military press 4 sets pyramided
    db side lateral raises 3 sets
    db front raises 3 sets

bench dips with weight 5 sets pyramided (max 20 reps with 60kgs on lap)
    db french press 4 sets pyramided
    standing cable rope skull crushes 4 sets pyramided

weights took 50 mins plus 20 mins cardio

sergio.x is offline Junior Member
    Random question for ya (same guy that PM'd you right now), with all this muscle you put on, what percentage of your clothes no longer fit you? Lol I ask because I am planning on running the same cycle, but I have alot of money i've invested in my clothes lol..be a shame if I had to throw em out. So do yours still fit?

Day 133

PCT day 32

Woke up weighing 85kgs. I did 13.5 hours of physical work so I had carbs in all meals. 80g in the first meal, the 40g for the next 6 meals. Today is a rest day but because of work it doesn't feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by sergio.x View Post
    Random question for ya (same guy that PM'd you right now), with all this muscle you put on, what percentage of your clothes no longer fit you? Lol I ask because I am planning on running the same cycle, but I have alot of money i've invested in my clothes lol..be a shame if I had to throw em out. So do yours still fit?
    Hey mate, yourself and a few others have emailed me and I prefer to respond only to private msg or post as I don't wonna be giving out my identiy. Hope you understand. I'd be happy to answer any questions I can through here though.

To asnwer you question above I'd say only half of my clothes fit me now. It's very frustrating as I have invested thousands in clothes that no longer fit

Day 134

PCT day 33

Woke up this morning weighing 84kgs. Labido seems to be all normal. Through PCT I my body composition has slightly changed back to how it was, but with a heap more muscle. I'm overall extremely happy with my results! I'm just a bigger looking guy now and it's awesome I plan to keep eating the same food and train hard to maintain where I'm at before deciding where to go from here. It's been an unbelievable 6 months!

Edit: forgot to say today is a rest day and brought 4 40g carb meals with me to work today.
    Last edited by boxa06; 03-15-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Revelations is offline Junior Member
    Damn good job on this cycle and log. Going from 76.5kg and keeping it around the 85-84kg mark through PCT is great. Any plans of adding another compound in the future or just staying with Test since its working out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    Damn good job on this cycle and log. Going from 76.5kg and keeping it around the 85-84kg mark through PCT is great. Any plans of adding another compound in the future or just staying with Test since its working out for you.
    Thanks mate I'm not sure yet but I'm leaning towards upping the test and sticking with that. See what happens though, still plenty of time to decide.

Day 135

PCT day 34

Woke up this morning weighing 84.9kgs. Had a good back, rear delt and trap session.

Single db rows 5 sets pyramided (max 15 reps of 50kgs)
    Wide hammer grip lat pull down 4 sets pyramided
    Overhand grip bent over bb rows 4 sets pyramided (max 10 reps 100kgs)
    Reverse pec deck 4 sets pyramided
    Bb shrugs 4 sets pyramided

Weights took 40 mins plus 20 mins cardio

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Great job boxa !!! I'm in week 4 of the same cycle and the gains are exploding!!! Hour I do as well as you to keep them.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i think smart idea boxa. u got sweet gains from ur test only cycle. adding a touch more or even the same will get u sweet results.

why add more compounds if one is working sweet.

better and safer for the body imho

G502 is offline New Member
    pics?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Great job boxa !!! I'm in week 4 of the same cycle and the gains are exploding!!! Hour I do as well as you to keep them.
    Thanks mate! Enjoy your cycle, it's an unbelievable expierience!

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    i think smart idea boxa. u got sweet gains from ur test only cycle. adding a touch more or even the same will get u sweet results.

why add more compounds if one is working sweet.

better and safer for the body imho
    Exactly right, no need for other compounds yet. Haven't been on lately as much because life has been busy but hope all is well bro

Quote Originally Posted by G502 View Post
    pics?
    There's heaps of pics in my thread lol did you mean post pct pics? I might take some..

Day 136

PCT day 35

Woke up this morning weighing 84.5kgs. This is my final day of pct! Just had a perfect amount of tamox left for today. I feel recovered and back to normal. I might keep taking he daa for another week until it runs out. Bcaa's were finished a few days ago and might even keep taking vit c pwo. Hit chest and bi's this morning..

Flat db press 5 sets pyramided (max 50kgs 5/8 reps with spot - hate mornings!)
    45 degree incline bb press 4 sets pyramided (max 10 reps 90kgs, 8 reps 100kgs)
    30 degree incline flys 3 sets

Wide grip bb curls 5 sets pyramided
    Standing alt db curls 4 sets pyramided
    Db preacher curls 4 sets pyramided

Weights took 56 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Day 136

PCT day 35

Woke up this morning weighing 84.5kgs. This is my final day of pct! Just had a perfect amount of tamox left for today. I feel recovered and back to normal. I might keep taking he daa for another week until it runs out. Bcaa's were finished a few days ago and might even keep taking vit c pwo. Hit chest and bi's this morning..

Flat db press 5 sets pyramided (max 50kgs 5/8 reps with spot - hate mornings!)
    45 degree incline bb press 4 sets pyramided (max 10 reps 90kgs, 8 reps 100kgs)
    30 degree incline flys 3 sets

Wide grip bb curls 5 sets pyramided
    Standing alt db curls 4 sets pyramided
    Db preacher curls 4 sets pyramided

Weights took 56 mins plus 20 mins cardio
    So this is the end of the road! Done and dusted already. I'd rate your cycle as very successful bro, you did superbly. When you get blood work done, let us know how you recovered.

wish i could say things were well bro.

i injured my lower back. got a buldge in the L5/ S1. if that means anything lol

either way im out for a but plus wont be able to do exercises that i used to do.

im sure if i nail on the diet and do what i can training wise ill still get there.

be awesome if u can get start pics along with pics after pct next to eachother.

if u could do this whole cycle/ training, nutrtion around again would u change anything???? just a random curious question

Hey Boxa....I am in the exact same boat as you. Did my first Test E cycle 2 years ago and put on alot of size naturally. I am 170 pounds/ around 77KG.... I have been planning a TEST E 500, and Anavar cycle/ with the same PCT as yourself.

Why did you not do Anavar? And looking back at your cycle what would you change about it?

Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    So this is the end of the road! Done and dusted already. I'd rate your cycle as very successful bro, you did superbly. When you get blood work done, let us know how you recovered.
    Thanks bro You're doing great in your cycle so far! I'll post up blood work results in a few weeks.

wish i could say things were well bro.

i injured my lower back. got a buldge in the L5/ S1. if that means anything lol

either way im out for a but plus wont be able to do exercises that i used to do.

im sure if i nail on the diet and do what i can training wise ill still get there.

be awesome if u can get start pics along with pics after pct next to eachother.

if u could do this whole cycle/ training, nutrtion around again would u change anything???? just a random curious question
    I'm really sorry to hear that bro! Hope you recover fast. At least you're willing to stick at it, where others may give up. Stay involved and do what you can

The only thing I would change is my liquidex dosing. I've learned that that stuff is strong and I should take it easy with the dosing. Other than that I'm happy with everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by sergio.x View Post
    Hey Boxa....I am in the exact same boat as you. Did my first Test E cycle 2 years ago and put on alot of size naturally. I am 170 pounds/ around 77KG.... I have been planning a TEST E 500, and Anavar cycle/ with the same PCT as yourself.

Why did you not do Anavar? And looking back at your cycle what would you change about it?

Thanks mate!
    I originally planned on doing winny also but I had a bad reaction from it. I'm glad I didn't anyway as this cycle I've learned how much you can progress from such a mild dose and training/diet is way more important! It contributes a lot more to your overall look than taking any compound would. It was a good lesson as I saved money and didn't have to put my body unde more stress by taking higher doses of aas.

Only thing I would have changed as I said above was my liquidex dose. That stuff is strong!

Have you started your cycle yet?

mirin_serratus is offline Associate Member
    yo boxbro, not sure if already posed but how much did your main lifts go up? which weeks did you see the most strength gains? and did you lose any strength coming off?

motorsportsz is offline New Member
    boxa did you use hcg , if so at what dose?

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    I originally planned on doing winny also but I had a bad reaction from it. I'm glad I didn't anyway as this cycle I've learned how much you can progress from such a mild dose and training/diet is way more important! It contributes a lot more to your overall look than taking any compound would. It was a good lesson as I saved money and didn't have to put my body unde more stress by taking higher doses of aas.

Only thing I would have changed as I said above was my liquidex dose. That stuff is strong!

Have you started your cycle yet?
    I have not started yet, just doing precycle precautions (bloodwork, test levels etc)

I will start my cycle in 3 weeks. Test E 500(12weeks, 2 pins per week) + Anavar @ 80MG (anavar only for the last 6 weeks)
    PCT I will run pretty much identical to you.

How much would you reccomend the Liquidex....0.25 EOD? Or take only when you see acne, gyno etc?

And ps, what do you think about my cycle above? Thx Bro

Quote Originally Posted by mirin_serratus View Post
    yo boxbro, not sure if already posed but how much did your main lifts go up? which weeks did you see the most strength gains? and did you lose any strength coming off?
    Most strength gains were from around week 6 until the end. Some lift examples that went up are squat went from 150kgs 6 reps to 200kgs 6 reps, flat dumbbell press from 45kgs 8 reps to 50kgs 8 reps, bent over barbell row from 90kgs 6 reps to 110kgs 6 reps and seated dumbbell press from 30kgs 8 reps to 35kgs 8 reps.

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportsz View Post
    boxa did you use hcg, if so at what dose?
    Yea I used it for the last 5 weeks up until a week before PCT at 1000iu's per week.

Quote Originally Posted by sergio.x;5949***
    I have not started yet, just doing precycle precautions (bloodwork, test levels etc)

I will start my cycle in 3 weeks. Test E 500(12weeks, 2 pins per week) + Anavar @ 80MG (anavar only for the last 6 weeks)
    PCT I will run pretty much identical to you.

How much would you reccomend the Liquidex....0.25 EOD? Or take only when you see acne, gyno etc?

And ps, what do you think about my cycle above? Thx Bro
    Well done on getting the blood work.

For the Liquidex I'd wait until symptoms came then I would start with .25 e4d, then of that wasn't enough go to e3d, then eod, then ed. That way you'll figure out what dosage is perfect for you without overdoing it.

I assume you are doing 500mg of test per week.. If that's the case the cycle looks good and just to confirm you'll be running the anavar from week 9-14? That would be a good way to finish off the cycle.

how things going brother ?

how things going brother ?
    Hey bro sorry took so long to reply.. Haven't really had the chance to log in lately.. Life has been busy especially lately been trying work out which career direction I wonna take. Very hard and stressful! Still training and eating my meals though How about you? Hope your back is getting better.

ah yeah get those things sorted mate. hope u had a good easter and smashed the chocolates lol

back is still the same bro. no training and on pct. gonna be interesting. thrown everything out the window eating shit as well

gotta get my head straight

what careers ya looking at?

ah yeah get those things sorted mate. hope u had a good easter and smashed the chocolates lol

back is still the same bro. no training and on pct. gonna be interesting. thrown everything out the window eating shit as well

gotta get my head straight

what careers ya looking at?
    Were you on cycle? I ate chocolates did you have a good long weekend?

Your head not in it at the moment?

I'm tossing up if I should just get another job in sales or start my own business. It's stressing me out because I have only a few more months to decide as my boss is gonna retire. Times are kind of crap for business which is making the decision so difficult.

yeah i was on a cycle and progress was going well till the injury. then i just went down hill from there.

yeah long weekend was good man. nice weather so cant complain ay

my head will be in it once my back gets sorted im sure. im trying to clean the diet up atm. just finding it hard when i cant train. feels pointless. but i know its not deep down.

yeah times for businiess. even selling anything its just crap. so bit of a hard time. business needs 24/7 work at least for 2 years depending on how ti runs of course.

but it can be rewarding down the track. its a catch 22 as they say. just have a think about it mate.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    gee what a mega thread! good work boxa- im learning alot from your thread and will be basing any future cycle on your lessons. Just in the process of trying to score all the right PCT at the moment- which is really hard to track down...test E isnt an issue at all- cant believe how hard the PCT is to find!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice, very nice, I'm running the same cycle(week two) already feeling the magic!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit your diet is a little better than mine, where do i purchase oats? please pm me with details.....tks

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I have to admit your diet is a little better than mine, where do i purchase oats? please pm me with details.....tks
    Seriously??? Oats?? You can get them basically ANYWHERE!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Looking ripped, your diet & work surely paid off.

Very lean gains, way nice!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    WTF ?!?? Haha look in your cupboards .... Everyone has oats!!! And if you don't I think even gas stations sell oats!

yeah i was on a cycle and progress was going well till the injury. then i just went down hill from there.

yeah long weekend was good man. nice weather so cant complain ay

my head will be in it once my back gets sorted im sure. im trying to clean the diet up atm. just finding it hard when i cant train. feels pointless. but i know its not deep down.

yeah times for businiess. even selling anything its just crap. so bit of a hard time. business needs 24/7 work at least for 2 years depending on how ti runs of course.

but it can be rewarding down the track. its a catch 22 as they say. just have a think about it mate.
    Yea still weighing up my options.. Still have a few months but time goes so fast bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    gee what a mega thread! good work boxa- im learning alot from your thread and will be basing any future cycle on your lessons. Just in the process of trying to score all the right PCT at the moment- which is really hard to track down...test E isnt an issue at all- cant believe how hard the PCT is to find!
    Thanks for the feedback mate. Why don't you just order pct from ar-r ? That's what I did and came through easy.

Nice, very nice, I'm running the same cycle(week two) already feeling the magic!
    Good luck with your cycle man and thanks for the comment.

You can get oats anywhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Looking ripped, your diet & work surely paid off.

Very lean gains, way nice!
    Thanks man

simond25 is offline New Member
    hey mate. can you PM me? im in Australia, really keen to get in touch with you. Cheers. Simon

auslad is offline New Member
    Hey mate just wanted to say your log was super inspiring and really shows that AAS done correctly with proper diet and heavy lifting can really do wonders.

Big ups brah.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simond25
    hey mate. can you PM me? im in Australia, really keen to get in touch with you. Cheers. Simon
    Haha

irongod is offline New Member
    good work boxa, repping the aussies proud mate

How much are you squatting, deadlifting and benching now?

Also can we please get a pic of what you look like during pct?

Keep at it brah, animal stats!

Thread Information