Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2011/12 Summer Test Enanthate Cycle Log

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06
    Day 120

PCT day 19

Woke up this morning weighing 84.6kgs. Today is a rest day. I'm happy with my weight staying at that and I feel like it won't change much from here as if started to feel recovered from atrophy the last few day. More aggression etc. For anyone following it feels like your body just runs out of test about 3 weeks after your last shot the for a week you feel crap. Then out of nowhere your body just amazingly knows it has to produce test and within days you can tell the difference
    Interesting info boxa, not looking forward to pct!!

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Interesting info boxa, not looking forward to pct!!
    It sucks but keep ya head into training and diet so you can keep all your gains

Day 120

PCT day 19

Today as I mentioned was a rest day. Brought 4 35g carb meals to work and will drop carbs last 2 meals of the day.

SamBuca is offline New Member
    Great thread and inspiration. How do you prepare you meals? Do you microwave your chicken and veg together or eat cold? And how do you take your eggs in the morning? I'm torn between drinking or cooking mine. I have to prepare in advance (stuck at work all day) but I do drink alot of my calories/protein at the moment and would rather eat.

Many thanks in advance.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBuca View Post
    Great thread and inspiration. How do you prepare you meals? Do you microwave your chicken and veg together or eat cold? And how do you take your eggs in the morning? I'm torn between drinking or cooking mine. I have to prepare in advance (stuck at work all day) but I do drink alot of my calories/protein at the moment and would rather eat.

Many thanks in advance.
    In Australia you can get liquid egg whites from the supermarket. Boxa put me on to these and they're wayyyy better than boiling and peeling eggs. If you put them in the blender with some water/milk, oats and whey, you cant taste them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBuca View Post

Many thanks in advance.
    Thanks for the positive comments man I usually grill my chicken every second night either on the BBQ grill or under the oven grill. I do 2kgs each time for me and my girl to pack meals. I usually eat it cold because I don't have access to a microwave and if I did I kinda prefer it cold as it gets dry a bit dry after you heat it up again.

With the egg whites, as BK said we go for pasteurized liquid egg whites from the carton. They're awesome and it takes 2 minutes to have breakfast. We mix them with protein powered and oats then blend. I'll never go back to cooking eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    In Australia you can get liquid egg whites from the supermarket. Boxa put me on to these and they're wayyyy better than boiling and peeling eggs. If you put them in the blender with some water/milk, oats and whey, you cant taste them at all.
    You said it bro! Wayyyy better than cooking eggs

Day 121

PCT day 20

Woke up this morning weighing 84.8kgs. Feeling pretty good and had a big apitite today trained delts and tri's this morning.

Clean and press from waist 6 sets pyramided (max 3 reps 80kgs)
    Arnie press 4 sets pyramided
    Leaning single arm side lateral raises 3 sets pyramided
    Seated side lateral raises 3 sets pyramided

Close grip bb press 4 sets pyramided
    Single horizontal grip kick backs 4 sets pyramided
    Single standing skull crushes 4 sets pyramided

Weights took 55 mins plus 20 mins cardio

SamBuca is offline New Member
    Thanks for reply! We can't buy egg white From the supermarket you used to be able to but only in select stores now. That's what I normally do prepare food like that. Adding more tuna and other canned fish to meals though as chicken everyday kills me!

Great progress! Keep it up man

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Damn good job man. Wish I new more about this stuff. I am trying to learn. GREAT JOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamBuca;5922***
    Thanks for reply! We can't buy egg white From the supermarket you used to be able to but only in select stores now. That's what I normally do prepare food like that. Adding more tuna and other canned fish to meals though as chicken everyday kills me!

Great progress! Keep it up man
    You should hunt down those selected stores and get em lol they're worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Damn good job man. Wish I new more about this stuff. I am trying to learn. GREAT JOB!!
    Thanks man! Keep reading through the threads here and you'll pick it all up in no time

Day 122

PCT day 21

Woke up this morning starving weighing 84.3kgs. I ate all my meals yesterday but I guess it wasn't enough! Had a really good back session this morning.

Bent over bb rows 6 sets pyramided (max 100kgs 10 reps)
    Close grip lat pull down 4 sets pyramided
    Single db rows 4 sets pyramided (max 50kgs 12 reps)
    Cable pull overs 3 sets pyramided high volume
    Bent over reverse flys 4 sets pyramided
    Bb shrugs 4 sets high volume

Weights took 46 mins plus 20 mins cardio

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I know you love your PWO cardio, but just coming off cycle is not the best time for cardio. Good to see your killing your workouts still.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    I know you love your PWO cardio, but just coming off cycle is not the best time for cardio. Good to see your killing your workouts still.
    Hahaha I do love it. It's a time me and mates can talk shit for 20mins because I don't like talking during training heart rate is low, only between 110 and 135 bps. Is it ok because I'm still eating 4k calories?

Day 123

PCT day 22

Woke up this morning weighing 84.5kgs. I feel pretty good at the moments. PCT feels over but I'll run tamox at 20mg for 2 more weeks for a total of 5 weeks. My weight seems to have settled in the 84's and I'm very happy with how I look. I would say I lost 2kgs of water because my lifts are still strong. Due to hit chest and bi's tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06
    Day 123

PCT day 22

Woke up this morning weighing 84.5kgs. I feel pretty good at the moments. PCT feels over but I'll run tamox at 20mg for 2 more weeks for a total of 5 weeks. My weight seems to have settled in the 84's and I'm very happy with how I look. I would say I lost 2kgs of water because my lifts are still strong. Due to hit chest and bi's tonight.
    Going back to page 1 of your log you said you started the cycle at 76.5kg and now you're at 84.5kg towards the end of Pct. That's a great effort mate. My hat's off to you.

Going back to page 1 of your log you said you started the cycle at 76.5kg and now you're at 84.5kg towards the end of Pct. That's a great effort mate. My hat's off to you.
    Thanks I feel like I'm in someone else's body because it happened so quickly lol keep up the good work with your cycle bro!

Day 123

PCT day 22

Was really hungry all day today! My metabolism must have been cranking from that back session yesterday. Had a pretty good chest and bi session tonigh.

Flat db press 5 sets pyramided (2 sets 50kgs for 6/10 reps with a spot and 5/9 reps)
    30 degree incline smith machine press 4 sets pyramided
    Bent over cable flys 4 sets pyramided

Wide grip bb curls 5 sets pyramided
    Bent over single db curls (arnie style) 4 sets pyramided
    Reverse grip bb curls 4 sets pyramided

Weights took 51 mins plus 20 mins cardio

I've been doing 2 really heavy sets between 6-10 reps at the end of each pyramid. 110% effort!

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Thanks I feel like I'm in someone else's body because it happened so quickly lol keep up the good work with your cycle bro!
    I know that feeling. Today I felt like someone who isnt me!

Hey bro when you get around to it, can you post your full PCT including doses and how long you were taking each compound etc.

Duplicate post.
    Last edited by Blaz Kavlic; 03-06-2012 at 04:21 AM.

I know that feeling. Today I felt like someone who isnt me!

Hey bro when you get around to it, can you post your full PCT including doses and how long you were taking each compound etc.
    Yea easy done bro!

Started this around 12 days after last shot..
    DAA 2 serves of 2g per day morning and night (4g total)
    BCAA'S 10g in my water bottle for training per session
    Vit C 1-2g pwo with my shake

Started this 14 days after last shot..
    Clomid 6 days at 100mg per day (stopped using due to hot flushes and no sleep)
    Tamox 40mg per day for 2 weeks the 20mg for another 2 or 3 weeks (I'll probably end up doing 5 so I can just finish the bottle)

I got the daa and bcaa's cheap from bulknutrients.com.au

Day 124

PCT day 23

Woke up this morning weighing 84.6kgs. Feeling well and not sure if I've already mentioned this but I've had heaps of achne on my forehead the last 3 weeks! Hate it because I'm usually pimple free. Due to hit legs tonight.

Day 124

PCT day 23

Good leg session! Went heavy!

Squats 7 sets pyramided (max 15 reps 160kgs, 2x 10 reps 180kgs)
    Walking bb lunges 4 sets pyramided
    Straight legged deads 4 sets pyramided
    Laying ham curls 4 sets pyramided

Cable crunches 4 sets

Weights took 57 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Day 125

PCT day 24

Woke up this morning weighing 84.3kgs. Feeling normal and all is well! Delts and tri's tonight. I'll stop logging in a week and a half.

nakota2k is offline Junior Member
    You put a lot into this, you earned those gains.

FLmuscle is offline New Member
    I've spent some time reading through your entire cycle experience. It's really been very helpful and educational. You did an excellent job explaining all of the symptoms you had / results you felt. You have given me a good outline for what I am looking to do.

I have a question. When / If you do another cycle, you have stated you will probably do more Test - E. Will you change anything as far as your on cycle AI/Serms? Would you change your PCT? Add HCG ? I think you have stated this all throughout the thread but I was hoping to get your thoughts all in one spot so I can use them to better prepare my own PCT / OCT.

Thanks man, and you have done awesome! You should be thrilled you've done so well and kept all that you have (especially with your unfortunate luck during!!) Your an inspiration sir!

Quote Originally Posted by nakota2k View Post
    You put a lot into this, you earned those gains.
    I did thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by FLmuscle View Post
    I've spent some time reading through your entire cycle experience. It's really been very helpful and educational. You did an excellent job explaining all of the symptoms you had / results you felt. You have given me a good outline for what I am looking to do.

I have a question. When / If you do another cycle, you have stated you will probably do more Test - E. Will you change anything as far as your on cycle AI/Serms? Would you change your PCT? Add HCG ? I think you have stated this all throughout the thread but I was hoping to get your thoughts all in one spot so I can use them to better prepare my own PCT / OCT.

Thanks man, and you have done awesome! You should be thrilled you've done so well and kept all that you have (especially with your unfortunate luck during!!) Your an inspiration sir!
    I'm glad it helped! I plan to do another cycle at the end of the year. I think I'll do test e only at a higher dose although it is tempting to try a new compound along side it. But I think it worked so well, why change it.

I was happy with the liquidex, at some points it worked too well and lowered my e too much. I kind of wonna try liquid stane next cycle as I've herd good things about it. HCG is a must and I would have to say is the best thing I did to help PCT. Tamox was good and is a standard for PCT. Clomid I would never take again! I will try torem in my next PCT in place of clomid.

Thanks for the comments man and I am really happy with the results. If you have anymore questions I'd be happy to help.

Day 125

PCT day 24

Shoulder and tri workout.

Smith machine seated shoulder press 5 sets pyramided
    Pin loaded shoulder press 4 sets pyramided
    Side lateral raises 3 sets
    Cable front raises 3 sets

Skull crushes 4 sets pyramided
    Horizontal grip kick backs 4 sets pyramided
    Cable push down 4 sets pyramided

Weights took 50 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Day 126

PCT day 25

Woke up this morning weighing 84.5kgs. Worked my physical job and so far have eaten 3 40g carb meals during the day. Might have 1 more carb meal the stick to protein and veg for the rest of the day. I haven't been logging that much lately as I've been very busy in life with work etc. I'm still getting 5 sessions per week and eating all my meals without fail. It's not a craze for me, but a way of life

Edit: ended up eating carbs in my 6th meal of the day also. Apitite was up and had to smash the food! Haven't felt well today and think I may be coming down with something.
    Last edited by boxa06; 03-08-2012 at 08:42 PM.

G502 is offline New Member
    This is a great log mate. Read from first to last page and it's pretty awesome. I'm more than likely going to do this cycle I'm 140lbs would this cycle be good for me? and have you got any advise for me? Thanks

Keep up the work you're looking great. Btw I've never registed on these forums until I seen this log. I think it's awesome and needed to register to reply to the topic aha

Quote Originally Posted by G502 View Post
    This is a great log mate. Read from first to last page and it's pretty awesome. I'm more than likely going to do this cycle I'm 140lbs would this cycle be good for me? and have you got any advise for me? Thanks

Keep up the work you're looking great. Btw I've never registed on these forums until I seen this log. I think it's awesome and needed to register to reply to the topic aha
    Thanks for the comments and welcome to the forum man! I hope this log has helped you you should post a new thread with proposed cycle and more detailed stats in the questions and answers forum so that me and they guys can advise you.

Day 127

PCT day 26

Woke up this morning weighing 84.4kgs. I've haven't had much sleep the past few nights as I've been busy and last night/this morning I had water leaking all over my kitchen. Anyways today was a rest day and brought 4 40g carbs meals to work. Gonna train tomorrow.

Day 128

PCT day 27

Woke up this morning weighing 84.2kgs. slept 9 hours last night still feel like I've got a slight cold or something but gonna hit the gym anyway. Ate 3 meals before gym today and due to hit back, traps and rear delts. Still feeling massive and energy is average. I'm anxious to get blood work done to see how I pulled up post cycle.

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    I was following your thread up until January Boxa just before I started my first cycle. For some reason I lost track. I have now caught up and glad I did. What a gem of a log this is. Pretty damn great results an what seems to be great maintenance as well. Seems to have worked out beautifully.

I have my last week of my own first cycle next week. Originally 12 weeks, I have dropped it to 10. I am apprehensive going in to PCT as I didn't have HCG , but that little aspartame acid seems to look like a good little tip! I didn't know about this!

Well Done Boxa. Love it! Helped many people out here.

Quick question, where did you get the DAA? I know it's in your thread but I ust spent 10mins going through posts and can't find it!
    Last edited by NotConvincedYet; 03-10-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: DAA!

Quote Originally Posted by NotConvincedYet View Post
    I was following your thread up until January Boxa just before I started my first cycle. For some reason I lost track. I have now caught up and glad I did. What a gem of a log this is. Pretty damn great results an what seems to be great maintenance as well. Seems to have worked out beautifully.

I have my last week of my own first cycle next week. Originally 12 weeks, I have dropped it to 10. I am apprehensive going in to PCT as I didn't have HCG , but that little aspartame acid seems to look like a good little tip! I didn't know about this!

Well Done Boxa. Love it! Helped many people out here.

Quick question, where did you get the DAA? I know it's in your thread but I ust spent 10mins going through posts and can't find it!
    Thanks for the comments man I hope your cycle went well! I got the d aspartic acid from www.bulknutrients.com.au it really helped pct IMO. My cousin also took it and put on a couple kgs in the past 5 weeks and we both seem to be a bit moody on it lol so it works.
    Last edited by boxa06; 03-10-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Day 128

PCT day 27

Went heavy! Very impressed with the strength I've kept!

Wide grip lat pull down 5 sets pyramided
    Close grip cable rows 4 sets pyramided
    Overhand grip high row 4 sets pyramided
    Dead lifts 5 sets pyramided

Decline bench crunches 4 sets
    Decline bench leg raises 4 sets

Weights took 60 mins plus 20 mins cardio

Tonight I went to an engagement and ate carbs in last meal (pasta, dinner roll an fruit). The meal was low fat with a lean steak luckily so high carb, high protein and low fat.

Day 129

PCT day 28

Woke up this morning weighing 84.3kgs. Had a pretty good chest and bi session this morning at my 24/7 gym.

Flat smith machine press 5 sets pyramided
    45 degree incline db press 4 sets pyramided
    Flat db flys 3 sets

E z bar curls 5 sets pyramided
    Double db hammer curls 4 sets pyramided
    Pin loaded preacher curls 3 sets

Weights took 48 mins plus 20 mins cardio

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Thanks for the comments man I hope your cycle went well! I got the d aspartic acid from www.bulknutrients.com.au it really helped pct IMO. My cousin also took it and put on a couple kgs in the past 5 weeks and we both seem to be a bit moody on it lol so it works.
    Cheers boxa. I'll use this with with practitioner brand tribulus. Cycle has gone well. From 82kg to 88. About as much as I wanted without people goin' 'duuuude... c'mon, you gotta be on it!' haha

Well done on your before and after. Very very good...

Quote Originally Posted by NotConvincedYet View Post
    Cheers boxa. I'll use this with with practitioner brand tribulus. Cycle has gone well. From 82kg to 88. About as much as I wanted without people goin' 'duuuude... c'mon, you gotta be on it!' haha

Well done on your before and after. Very very good...
    no worries man and sounds like you went well with your cycle. good luck with PCT, stay dedicated!

Day 129

PCT day 28

today i did a double session. i dont usually do this but had a mate that wanted me to help lose weight and show him what i do in the gym. i set up 5 stations and did 5 rotations as giant sets. went for high reps 15-20 and we did the following..

bb clean and press
    dips
    bench leg raises
    smith machine squats
    bb squat to push press

trained for about 50 mins and went slightly heavier every rotation

it was more cardio than heavy weight

Day 130

PCT day 29

woke up this morning weighing 84.5kgs. running out of tamox and bcaa's, this is my 5th and final week of PCT. due to hit legs today!

Edit: decided to have a rest day today as I was tired from those 2 sessions yesterday. Ate 4 35g carb meals during the day.
    Last edited by boxa06; 03-12-2012 at 05:06 AM.

Thread Information