Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysteroid
    sorry, i meant thats one fat ****er
    and ur pics are?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm with carlos

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    How can you judge someone's physique looking from the chest up? How about posting the rest of you. Step away from the camera and try a few standard poses. Everyone is saying you're huge. Yeah ... from the shoulders up.
    and not to be an ass, but that's exactly what i'm saying. ok traps are good and we can see that there is musculature underneath alot of bodyfat. hit a most muscular for the camera or a front double bi from the waist up. that part you say about wanting to hit 400 and you're at what....335.**** i would rather see you lean out to, and i'm guessing as i can't see **** in those pictures, like ****ing 260. then you would be a real monster is what is under that bf is legit quality muscle.

Keysteroid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    and ur pics are?
    what?

my pic's are at this link....
    19 years old

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Now that was not very nice

Godspeed

Jase is offline Associate Member
    what?

my pic's are at this link....
    19 years old
    And you think you are so good,,,,

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by Jase
    And you think you are so good,,,,

Godspeed
    Yes!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    holy crap bro, cut down and join the WWE, you look crazy thick

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    holy crap bro, cut down and join the WWE, you look crazy thick
    cut down and you might be accepted into sumo...

Sorry for any bad critism, but i just get annoyed when people praise people like that. The man is middle aged most likely, been suffering weight problems is whole life and now all of a sudden he is going to loose all this weight and start competing. All im saying is this person is not a bodybuilder, or otherwise he wouldn't be so obese. Its clear the man has some very good genetics for the sport, but bodybuilding is all about heart and determination, which clearly the man hasn't much. The best advice i could give to this man is get your blood pressure and cholestral checked.....period! Prove me wrong and loose the weight and show us what muscle you have, then i'll accept you as a bodybuilder.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Either way, you shouldn't be calling him an ugly or fat fcuker. I saw your pics... You would think that a guy with such a big ass head would have more brains in it.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Either way, you shouldn't be calling him an ugly or fat fcuker. I saw your pics... You would think that a guy with such a big ass head would have more brains in it.
    I was giving the man some fuel, the fuel of all revolution is hate.

I try to get people to think straight, and if they can't, screw 'em. I force no one to do anything. Each person must choose for themselves their own path.
    Hate has an immense influence over the mind. Regards.

I try to get people to think straight, and if they can't, screw 'em. I force no one to do anything. Each person must choose for themselves their own path.
    Hate has an immense influence over the mind. Regards.
    You got some issues, bro. Good luck with the rest of your life if you keep thinking like that...

I AM A SUSPENDED IDIOT.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-04-2005 at 10:36 AM.

Gixxer151 is offline Banned
    I'M CLOSE TO BEING SUSPENDED MYSELF.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-04-2005 at 10:37 AM.

diesel21 is offline Member
    dam your huge, now shred up boy! you'll look sick.... i'd expect you to bench more than 375 though @ 335?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon06
    I guess working out for about 1.5 yrs semit continuously. Moreso for that past 5-6 months continuously, i was around 225 when i was 18 and around 335-340 right now 6 yrs later
    Man I cant break 180 for the life of me, how about sending 20lbs. my way LOL

jacked1 is offline New Member
    Keysteroid - As you stated, bodybuilding is about heart and determination, which he definitely has yet you say he is not a bodybuilder. So explain to me how calling someone ugly has anything to do with being a bodybuilder? For the record, Big Jon seems like a great guy judging by his posts - not immature and arrogant like some..... Gee, I wonder who that could be??? I think he looks great and very far from ugly. Call me a fag if you want, I really don't give a s***.

Quote Originally Posted by jacked1
    Keysteroid - As you stated, bodybuilding is about heart and determination, which he definitely has yet you say he is not a bodybuilder. So explain to me how calling someone ugly has anything to do with being a bodybuilder? For the record, Big Jon seems like a great guy judging by his posts - not immature and arrogant like some..... Gee, I wonder who that could be??? I think he looks great and very far from ugly. Call me a fag if you want, I really don't give a s***.
    fair enough...

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Intresting, I wonder if any mods are watching this post?

Keysteriod, ya kinda look like you want to be banned.
    I did check out your link and saw that you got constructive
    comments mostly. You think you would have some smarts to
    but what they hey. Funny thing is would you in real life tell big Jon your comments at the gym. What if he didn't see it as motivatial fuel. I am pretty big myself but I would never disrespect someone with the comments you made. If someone was to come up to me in the gym and make the comments you made. He wouldn't be making comments anymore especially towards me. No I wouldn't get physical. But I would definately make sure that his life would be in danger if he came near me again. Its funny but I dont' think he's trying to be a bodybuilder, I think he's more trying to improve what he has.

You can possess all the will-power, courage and strength in the world, but if you do not have intelligence behind it, then it is worthless.

Remember that.

Do not mix gold with copper, for you will ruin the gold.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Prove me wrong and loose the weight and show us what muscle you have, then i'll accept you as a bodybuilder.
    Who cares who you "accept".

I've seen your pics, and if I must be blunt........

U have a LOT OF WORK TO DO YOURSELF!!!!!!

Chicken legs, take a vacation.

~SC~

You can possess all the will-power, courage and strength in the world, but if you do not have intelligence behind it, then it is worthless.

Remember that.

Looks like you are calling the kettle black Mr. 2 week suspension.

Where is your intelligence in getting yourself suspended?

Precisely.

Now, u REMEMBER THAT!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Looks like you are calling the kettle black Mr. 2 week suspension.

Where is your intelligence in getting yourself suspended?

Precisely.

Now, u REMEMBER THAT!

~SC~

Saprano8 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    How can you judge someone's physique looking from the chest up? How about posting the rest of you. Step away from the camera and try a few standard poses. Everyone is saying you're huge. Yeah ... from the shoulders up.
    Ha Exactly stand up and pose from the chest under hahah

BigJon06 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry for any bad critism, but i just get annoyed when people praise people like that. The man is middle aged most likely, been suffering weight problems is whole life and now all of a sudden he is going to loose all this weight and start competing. All im saying is this person is not a bodybuilder, or otherwise he wouldn't be so obese. Its clear the man has some very good genetics for the sport, but bodybuilding is all about heart and determination, which clearly the man hasn't much. The best advice i could give to this man is get your blood pressure and cholestral checked.....period! Prove me wrong and loose the weight and show us what muscle you have, then i'll accept you as a bodybuilder.
    Middle Aged, i'm 25 guy. And i never said i was a bodybuilder either... You bodybuild, i prefer bulk, and if you've read posts in this thread, you'd see that i've had my level checked on a regular basis and am a -ok. havent been suffering weight probs all my life either, i was 200 or so when i started college. But hey, everyone has their own opinion, im doing my thing and you do yours. Power to ya

Man, i work 90 hrs a couple weeks and come back to all the drama, LMAO.

diesel21, that is what im doing now, trying to cut it down a bit. Well, remember, i am kinda tall for my benching. Also earlier i mentioned that i had a tumor removed from my left arm (for the scienctists, an osteochondroma) which is a tumor composed of bone and muscle. I was left with roughly 25% of my bone and muscle in my left arm which is why im a bit off balance as it is and have been struggling to build some size back up. Shoot, benching high weigh is impressive, but arm length + gravity makes it a bit tougher. Shoot, it i was 6'4 and had the arm length of a 5ft man, LOL, i'd be benchin for ever...not to mention look rather weird.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon06
    Man, i work 90 hrs a couple weeks and come back to all the drama, LMAO.

diesel21, that is what im doing now, trying to cut it down a bit. Well, remember, i am kinda tall for my benching. Also earlier i mentioned that i had a tumor removed from my left arm (for the scienctists, an osteochondroma) which is a tumor composed of bone and muscle. I was left with roughly 25% of my bone and muscle in my left arm which is why im a bit off balance as it is and have been struggling to build some size back up. Shoot, benching high weigh is impressive, but arm length + gravity makes it a bit tougher. Shoot, it i was 6'4 and had the arm length of a 5ft man, LOL, i'd be benchin for ever...not to mention look rather weird.
    You have great genetics to be whatever you want to be...Whether it be a powerlifter or bodybuilder thats evident...You also have a real cool attitude so welcome to the board!! I hope to see you around,run a cycle after some reading and re-post some photos..forget anybody that was ****ing with you..You have the genetics to be a freaky big guy...Why not!!

diesel21 is offline Member
    what the hell is going on here......

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    what the hell is going on here......
    Old fashioned ho down yeeeehaaaa

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Lookin' thick bro.

Huge traps brother!

alevok Guest
    thick as an oak

hey guyz, i'll be posting some updates soon this week. Seems i've gained a few lbs yet y waist is down a couple inches....wild... LOL
    Im back up to 323 right now, but it seems my upper body has grown a bit..and my feet too, lol

Well, for the past couple weeks, i've been walking/running 5 miles every other day to see if that can aid in burning some bodyfat off of me? Maybe it'll make a difference on me, currently weighing 328 right now. Debating about adding scorch and seeing what all this hype is about....

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict
    This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever seen.Here you guys are drooling over a guy that looks like a center on a football team and then have the balls to compare him to Sean Allen.What the F**k ? I am so sick of all these non bodybuilders that have no ideal of what bodybuilding really is.Carlos you are right man no disrespect to the big guy but it just irritates me.Like me offseason Im 256 pounds offseason 5'9" and wear a 34 pants.I just get so irritated when people do the same to me and try to compare me to another guy just because hes a big guy too.If your impressed with the guys size thats cool but please dont go comparing him to a bodybuilder. If Sean Allen heard that comment he would feel the same way.Bodybuilding and powerlifting are two totally different things.If you want that kind of mass so bad stay away from the AAS,buy some mega mass 2000 and drink that through the day that will give you an extra 2000 calories and wash it down with some cake and icecream. But dont forget you have to do the cake and the icecream thing right before bed time to make those calories count.Good Luck you wanna be mass monsters!!
    Totally agree...
    people seem to have difficulty comparing "Big" from muscular....

ex:No flame here... Take this guy and compare him to Bjayg the guy is 5.9 230 i think but He's a bodybuilder you look at his physique and Wow!

yeah sean allan is bigger than coleman... but put both men on the stage and you will see what happen... Sean will get crushed...

I dont want to knock your tread , keep at it bro and hope you reach your goal whathever what it is...
    Last edited by BigMatt; 06-03-2005 at 10:00 AM.

I'm a moron and I deserved to get banned for disrespecting moderators as I have done.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-03-2005 at 06:57 PM.

I do have to agree, with a post like you had, you are a moron.

Looking pretty swole yourself I must say.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-03-2005 at 07:04 PM.

Say good bye.

If you are not going to respect our members and if you are going to direspect our mods then go find another location to act like an ass.

~Abstrack~

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer151
    Swole cat is a faggot ahahahahahahahahaha
    Wonder how long before Swole see's this edit's it and bans you...My guess is 20 minutes...Later guy...

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information