Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Hey Quick question guys.. want to see what the consensus is... Currently consuming 3-4 servings of carrots a day.... I know they are the highest in sugar... do you think I should switch over to all green veggies...(doing about 2-3 servings of greens a day right now)... or do you think its a moot point as 9% is my BF goal and no less...
    i say one serving of carrots and the rest greens. green veggies rule!

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    i say one serving of carrots and the rest greens. green veggies rule!
    Looks like I'll be eating 20lbs of broccoli a week

Looks like I'll be eating 20lbs of broccoli a week
    i was gonna ask you what you ate for greens. i need to eat more broccoli, all i eat is green beans.

i was gonna ask you what you ate for greens. i need to eat more broccoli, all i eat is green beans.
    Ya dude I love broccoli... especially with red wine vinegar...

Bodyweight as of this morning 275lbs... starting to put weight on...

g src="images/smilies/biglaugha.gif" border="0" alt="" title="LOL" class="inlineimg" />

Today marks the end of another week... on Sunday I shall bring my thyroid dosage to 33.4/150 T3/T4 respectively...

Today marks the end of another week... on Sunday I shall bring my thyroid dosage to 33.4/150 T3/T4 respectively...
    do you feel like your getting leaner?

do you feel like your getting leaner?
    Been tracking myself with pictures / Calipers / how I look in the mirror... right So far I went from 17.9% to 15.3(on last test) and I'm getting noticably(visually) leaner almost daily....My current modifications to my diet/training/
    "suppliment" intake are all designed to keep my body running at the same rate of fat burn..... If I sustain that rate and I'm 15.3% BF @ 274lbs(as of this morning...) then 1% is = to 2.75lbs so 9% is = to a loss of 17.33lbs of fat compesate for muscle loss and I'm look at 20lbs give or take compensating for water weight give me roughly 250lbs at my current rate of fat loss roughly 2 lbs a week so in 10 more weeks I should be cutt the fuk up
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-14-2008 at 12:09 PM.

Been tracking myself with pictures / Calipers / how I look in the mirror... right So far I went from 17.9% to 15.3(on last test) and I'm getting noticably(visually) leaner almost daily....My current modifications to my diet/training/
    "suppliment" intake are all designed to keep my body running at the same rate of fat burn..... If I sustain that rate and I'm 15.3% BF @ 274lbs(as of this morning...) then 1% is = to 2.75lbs so 9% is = to a loss of 17.33lbs of fat compesate for muscle loss and I'm look at 20lbs give or take compensating for water weight give me roughly 250lbs at my current rate of fat loss roughly 2 lbs a week so in 10 more weeks I should be cutt the fuk up

congrats, your making cutting look easy.

keep it up.

congrats, your making cutting look easy.

keep it up.
    Thanks man... but it doesnt feel easy when my G/F is eating a chicken cheese steak + brownies and a tall glass of milk.... I find myself having to jokingly tell her where to go ... shes lucky shes got a super fast metabolism...

Thanks man... but it doesnt feel easy when my G/F is eating a chicken cheese steak + brownies and a tall glass of milk.... I find myself having to jokingly tell her where to go ... shes lucky shes got a super fast metabolism...

me and my girl are the complete oppisites. shes always dieting and i always trying to bulk.
    im always eating red meat and potatoes, double fudge brownies (i made these from scratch with soy and rye flour) with vannila ice cream. i drink chocolate soy milk and fruit juice all day for extra carbs and calories
    i usually hide so she dosent feel bad. i have to eat so much to gain, i hate it.

me and my girl are the complete oppisites. shes always dieting and i always trying to bulk.
    im always eating red meat and potatoes, double fudge brownies (i made these from scratch with soy and rye flour) with vannila ice cream. i drink chocolate soy milk and fruit juice all day for extra carbs and calories
    i usually hide so she dosent feel bad. i have to eat so much to gain, i hate it.
    Your like my boy... dude eats freakin cocoa puffs and cookies all day... and hold 9-10% doesnt do an second of cardio I wanna kill the guy....... Oh and just so you know by visual differences I'm starting to notice physical ab outlines.... so I should have a six pack in another 4-5 weeks...
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-14-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Unfortunately gyno started to rear its ugly head... I have begun letro @ .5 ED... I will go up to 2.5 for 10 days and back it off then drop the letro and switch over to the aromasin ... at 10mg ED...

the weight is just falling off.. its actually amazing... too bad I'm not using any fat burners like clen or ephedra..... it would be sick then ... I've been doubting my ability to diet so far.... as I want to compete one day... but this affirms thats I could do it I just have to start early enough... and 20-22 weeks would seem like enough time to go from 18% BF - 4 or 5..... although I would like to start at alot lower BF if I were to compete...

Oh and current bodyweight 274lbs LOL.... It seems as if I'm gaining muscle almost as fast as I'm loosing fat.... jeez....
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-16-2008 at 11:00 AM.

the weight is just falling off.. its actually amazing... too bad I'm not using any fat burners like clen or ephedra..... it would be sick then ... I've been doubting my ability to diet so far.... as I want to compete one day... but this affirms thats I could do it I just have to start early enough... and 20-22 weeks would seem like enough time to go from 18% BF - 4 or 5..... although I would like to start at alot lower BF if I were to compete...

Oh and current bodyweight 274lbs LOL.... It seems as if I'm gaining muscle almost as fast as I'm loosing fat.... jeez....

i have confidence in you bro, your serious and dedicated. i would like to compete one day too.

is this your first time dieting?

what about the gyno, is this your first bout?

i have confidence in you bro, your serious and dedicated. i would like to compete one day too.

is this your first time dieting?

what about the gyno, is this your first bout?
    Not the first time dieting but my first time seriously watching everything to a tee and taking my time with it... previously I wouldnt eat enough and do too much cardio..... I always hit it too hard hindering results.... and no not the first time with symptoms.... but since I'm running low doses I was hoping the symptoms wouldnt come on but I guess I'm just super sensative...

Thanks for the confidence btw... I wish more people would take an interest in this thread and post lol...

BabyGravy is offline Junior Member
    cant wait to see results man

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGravy View Post
    cant wait to see results man
    Cool thanks man.... I came to the conclusion yesterday when flexing at the gym for a moment... that my back is fkin rediculous compaired to the rest of my body .... I need to bring everything up... not just my chest/triceps....

Figured I'd post an update..... and the update is.... I really want a chicken cheese steak..

Definitely feeling aggressive..thats something about tren thats annoying..... I wanna freak out about stupid shit.... like the fact I cant get the lid off of my Tupperware container to get the chicken... or I have to wait in traffic...or the internet is too slow .... Of course I dont act on it but I wanna like freak out over dumb shit... lol

Definitely feeling aggressive..thats something about tren thats annoying..... I wanna freak out about stupid shit.... like the fact I cant get the lid off of my Tupperware container to get the chicken... or I have to wait in traffic...or the internet is too slow .... Of course I dont act on it but I wanna like freak out over dumb shit... lol

i feel ya. i hate driving or going to public places on tren. its always worst at first it seems like then as my cycle goes on it lessen or i control it, idk.

i feel ya. i hate driving or going to public places on tren. its always worst at first it seems like then as my cycle goes on it lessen or i control it, idk.
    Its such a wierd sensation cause I never really get angry and then I'm on tren and I'm like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

I have abs I have abs doo doo doodo do I have abs... My torso is starting to look much harder... noticeable top abs coming through...Figure I'll have a full 6er in another 2-3 weeks....

Alright guys... making some changes to my diet...cutting some carbs, cutting out the carrots and beans... changing them for 6-8 servings of green veggies a day the cycles going to look like this...

Day Protein Carbs Fat Calories

Sunday 350 300 100 3500
    Monday 350 175 100 3000
    Tuesday 300 125 100 2600
    Wednesday 350 300 100 3500
    Thursday 350 175 100 3000
    Friday 350 175 100 3000
    Sat 300 125 100 2600

The extra fat will be coming from PB/nutz during the day...

I'm also adding 10 minutes of cardio ED... This will be implemented on monday...

bigt10 is offline Member
    hey man sorry if i didnt read it but what else are you cycling in there with the t3

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    hey man sorry if i didnt read it but what else are you cycling in there with the t3
    T3/T4/Prop/tren /winni

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    wow man, terrific work.. takes a lot of discipline and it looks/sounds like your doing everything great

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I like my men beefy

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I like my men beefy
    thanks DSM...lol

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    soul stealaaaaaaah- hows it going!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by rickrick55 View Post
    soul stealaaaaaaah- hows it going!?!?
    Awesome bro! thanks for asking... just clipped myself the other day... only did it once instead of my normal 3 times... but it came in at 14.2 if I remember correctly.... The only bad thing is I can feel myself starting to over train.... so I think I might make next week a super light week.... as in cut the workout volume down to 4 days instead of 5 that week and 1 compound movement to failure per muscle group and up the cardio slightly to 40 minutes just to compensate for a caloric expenditure see if that help recoup my body.... as I'm having such great progress I dont want to take a whole week off....

Today I am 268lbs and feeling great.... I will caliper myself again in a week or so.... Also thinking of adding an ECY stack instead of the hydroxycut and going down to one carb up day a week...

Blog Entries
    Today I am 268lbs and feeling great.... I will caliper myself again in a week or so.... Also thinking of adding an ECY stack instead of the hydroxycut and going down to one carb up day a week...
    Im waiting for more pics

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Im waiting for more pics
    .... I'll be posting more pics in about a week...

Blog Entries
    .... I'll be posting more pics in about a week...
    K, keep m.... i mean us posted.

Ok... Update to diet...

Sunday 350 425 80 3820
    Monday 350 125 100 2800
    Tuesday 300 50 100 2300
    Wednesday 350 125 100 2800
    Thursday 350 125 100 2800
    Friday 350 125 100 2800
    Sat 300 50 100 2300

Also bumping cardio to 35 minutes 5x's a week... and adding winni next monday...still debating the ECY stack...

Ok... Update to diet...

Sunday 350 425 80 3820
    Monday 350 125 100 2800
    Tuesday 300 50 100 2300
    Wednesday 350 125 100 2800
    Thursday 350 125 100 2800
    Friday 350 125 100 2800
    Sat 300 50 100 2300

Also bumping cardio to 35 minutes 5x's a week... and adding winni next monday...still debating the ECY stack...

did you see narks advise in your other thread? i though he said 50 was too low?

oh well, keep at it.

Hey thanks for pointing that out I just responded.... lets see what kind of advice I get

This is for you DSM

Me @ 267.5lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out my fat ass-7-weeks-into-diet-back.jpg  

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information