Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Bf% estimate

davesah1 is offline Member
    I wasn't even born with a "6 pack." I have four of them....but so did Ronnie Coleman. ha

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's no biggie to me, I'm in no way bent out of shape over it

There was another guy on here(405), haven't seen him for a bit I think. He was at 8% Bf flat & had a flat abdominal section. I had a feeling I'd wind up the same.

I don't think I'm all that - but, I hear from people all the time that I'm in amazing shape.

Oh well

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It's hard to stay full and stay depleted at the same time brother. Job well done

Blog Entries
    Def best yet,

210 flat
    33" waist
    18.5-18.75" arms

I still can't access my of Bf% - but somewhere around 10 flat sounds fair. The handheld POS at the gym today said 20% < I think not
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bf% estimate-image-744524877.jpg  

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Def best yet,

210 flat
    33" waist
    18.5-18.75" arms

I still can't access my of Bf% - but somewhere around 10 flat sounds fair. The handheld POS at the gym today said 20% < I think not
    Looking really lean!! I'm still not caught up to you, but you carry fat in your abdomen in a similar fashion as I do, along the bottom and a little thickness in the center, blocking some separation. I wonder though if you were to use a mild diuretic or water manipulation you could bring out that separation in the center, you can tell where the skin is slightly puffier and thicker. Makes me wonder if some people need to hit 6% or less to actually get rid of it because of how they store it. I've also looked into possibility of glandular tissue in the abdomen, did a little reading on it and said it was possible, pass me a razor blade.

I get you on the handheld thing. I made the mistake of stepping on my bia scale, with the bia part engaged. Calipers had me at 10.1, scale had me at 19.5%. Kind of stuff makes me want to club baby seals, or millenials.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    I wasn't even born with a "6 pack." I have four of them....but so did Ronnie Coleman. ha
    Probably have another set above the four you see, but it is tucked up under the peck muscles and smaller. I'm similar in that there is a large area below the belly button that is just flat, and if there wasn't fat there it would be indented from the other abs.

Blog Entries
    I am really anti diuretic, the wife is gonna get some in a few months, so most likely I'll try it too.

But, all in all I am pretty amazed on how far I ha e gotten. So much time, so much effort went into this & shit I still like it.

Ya I hear ya. I was think low doses for 3 days, see what results you get. I get its temporary but at least to see what you could look like and with a carb load etc. it sounds like dangerous stuff though.
    You have made a lot of progress, and you def earned it.

Blog Entries
    People always ask me shit like, how often & for how long I go to the gym.

I am in the gym a min of 10 hours a week. And that's low, before it was 12+ including cardio.

Yes - it takes that much time. For me it has at least.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Nice work and dedication!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodchoke
    Nice work and dedication!
    Thank u sir

It's def a hobby, no one pays me to this. That's the best way I can describe just about any aspect of bodybuilding.
    bloodchoke likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thank u sir

It's def a hobby, no one pays me to this. That's the best way I can describe just about any aspect of bodybuilding.
    I'm very anti diuretic too but I may just try it to see

It's definitely a hobby if your not getting paid for it lol - with that said I'm happy just plugging along, as well!

Looking good(then again I've not seen you not look good) lol - keep killin it brutha!

Blog Entries
    Another year, another summer cycle - going mild this year. Diet is 80% at best - should be better. But, between life, stress, work & more stress - I think I'm doing aight.

Sitting right under 210 Lbs. 33-34" waist(32" flat is the goal hur), and a hair under 19" on my arms - I'll b ecstatic when I barely pass the 19" marker.

Haven't been into myself like I was a few years back. This is prob the first pic I took in about a month or three.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bf% estimate-image-633372282.jpg  

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Arm is looking solid man nice veins, you still blasting and crusing? It makes me tempted to just stay on for 3 years plus
    Hows the abdominal area keeping with your 80% diet? Judging by your arm i bet its still ripped

Blog Entries
    Yup, just trying to stick to the lowest doses possible. No need for this, "go big, or go home" BS. Low doses seem to work just fine.

Waist is good, but abs are so so. It's just not my genetical strong point I suppose. If I flex hard, I can see fairly well defined abs on one side. I'll post up a pic one of these days when I'm least bloated. + Maybe I'll run a hydroclorithizide for a day just to get a cool dry look. Too bad it just don't last.

Wtf is a hydro.....

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking very solid. Just curious if you had a trap injury or any injury on your left side?
    Last edited by Mp859; 03-02-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nah, no injuries - knock on wood

Maybe the pic, I suppose

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Wtf is a hydro.....
    A diuretic

Blog Entries
    Like I said, nothing special - but, I am damn happy with myself. I don't starve myself, have to eat to extremes or hit insane amounts of sauce.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bf% estimate-image-3471382952.jpg  

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Like I said, nothing special - but, I am damn happy with myself. I don't starve myself, have to eat to extremes or hit insane amounts of sauce.
    Looking very solid Samson! Arms are fvkin huge... And your delts pop like crazy! how tall are you and whats your weight?

I have the same damn problem w/my abs that you've described prior... when flexed they look decent, but my obliques and serratus pop moreso than my abs - probly from getting cut 6x down the center of abdominal wall(& thru it)

Blog Entries
    I'm right under 5'10" weighing right around 210

Many guys seem to have this issue - actually "most" - but, not all

Like the guys I know around hur, they don't look the same in person as they do flexed up in a pic.

But, just a few look extreme any time - Look at Lazar Angelov, that's the real deal. He looks like that, it's kinda like winning the genetic lottery. Of course he's sauced - so?! But, sauced or not - not many will look even close.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm right under 5'10" weighing right around 210

Many guys seem to have this issue - actually "most" - but, not all

Like the guys I know around hur, they don't look the same in person as they do flexed up in a pic.

But, just a few look extreme any time - Look at Lazar Angelov, that's the real deal. He looks like that, it's kinda like winning the genetic lottery. Of course he's sauced - so?! But, sauced or not - not many will look even close.
    That's great man - you look much bigger so that's what counts! We are pretty much have the same stats(with your arms being bigger

Agreed he's very genetically gifted - sauce or not! And to get those and to Pop like that Is special - to say the least!

I just been holding 210ish for the first time - it's sooo much eating lol - or tons of sauce like you said - either way no substitute for the hard work that must be put in(eating is the hardest part IMHO lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-06-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That's great man - you look much bigger so that's what counts!

Agreed he's very genetically gifted - sauce or not! And to get those and to Pop like that Is special - to say the least!

I just been holding 210ish for the first time - it's sooo much eating lol - or tons of sauce like you said - either way no substitute for the hard work that must be put in(eating is the hardest part IMHO lol

210 is big man, my non juicer friends are all around 180 & 25% Bf, it's night and day. It's like comparing my 210 to a 225+ pound pro. . . Those leaps are just so huge.

Oh yeah, sauce is just a tool that (everyone) uses. Like in my case, I'm not super special & genetically awesome. But, some guys I see who are sauced can't even get to my shape. It's like their body shape is just different & not the Muscle & Fitness cover look.

I get tired of eating, I'm like fvck - can I take a few days off. I was reading somewhere the cal intake of Martin Ford is about 7k a day - Jesus! That's exactly 2x of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    210 is big man, my non juicer friends are all around 180 & 25% Bf, it's night and day. It's like comparing my 210 to a 225+ pound pro. . . Those leaps are just so huge. Oh yeah, sauce is just a tool that (everyone) uses. Like in my case, I'm not super special & genetically awesome. But, some guys I see who are sauced can't even get to my shape. It's like their body shape is just different & not the Muscle & Fitness cover look. I get tired of eating, I'm like fvck - can I take a few days off. I was reading somewhere the cal intake of Martin Ford is about 7k a day - Jesus! That's exactly 2x of mine.
    eating does get old. It's a full time job. I just checked the scale today 173 not bad for 5"3

Blog Entries
    Just right now - 6 eggs scrambled + Ezekiel piece of toast with a liter of water. . . We're leaving, so I won't have food around - so I slammed a protein shake right after.

Eating like this is something - I tell people(if they ask), they're like "what about regular food". . . Well, I don't wanna look regular - so, I don't eat regular.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    210 is big man, my non juicer friends are all around 180 & 25% Bf, it's night and day. It's like comparing my 210 to a 225+ pound pro. . . Those leaps are just so huge.

Oh yeah, sauce is just a tool that (everyone) uses. Like in my case, I'm not super special & genetically awesome. But, some guys I see who are sauced can't even get to my shape. It's like their body shape is just different & not the Muscle & Fitness cover look.

I get tired of eating, I'm like fvck - can I take a few days off. I was reading somewhere the cal intake of Martin Ford is about 7k a day - Jesus! That's exactly 2x of mine.
    Exactly who wants avg in this lifestyle! Fvk that!

Lol the eating is certainly a full time job... There are days/or hrs where I'll get done putting down a meal and judt know in 1.5 hrs Im gonna have to eat another big ass meal!

For sure I've been like wtf can I get a nap in(when off work) and then it's that time again - jeez! Lolol constantly full too
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-06-2016 at 02:30 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    eating does get old. It's a full time job. I just checked the scale today 173 not bad for 5"3
    Are you really only 5'3" Bio?!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Are you really only 5'3" Bio?!
    yes I was 5"4 when I was younger but after the back injury and my age yep

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    yes I was 5"4 when I was younger but after the back injury and my age yep
    Damn that's a good fvkin size, brother! Lots of muscle tissue there! You Probably look like Mighty Mouse at that weight and height -- my father shrunk like 4"+ from his multiple back/& neck surgeries...

My bad for highjacking Samson

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You ever feel like trying to compete?
    Last edited by Mp859; 03-06-2016 at 06:11 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    It's all good, this thread is almost a year and a half old

A few guy tried to get me to compete. But, it's not my thing - not so far at least. Plus seeing some of the pros is just "wow".

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    It's all good, this thread is almost a year and a half old

A few guy tried to get me to compete. But, it's not my thing - not so far at least. Plus seeing some of the pros is just "wow".
    Competing is a lot of work for 3 minutes on stage

Blog Entries
    Yup, it's still me. Hitting the gym EOD for 2 hours, running a super low dose cycle - 70mg of mast prop, 50mg of test prop, 50mg of tren ace & 50mg of Sust EOD

Feel just fine, then some & the results are still there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bf% estimate-image-3709526837.jpg  

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Yup, it's still me. Hitting the gym EOD for 2 hours, running a super low dose cycle - 70mg of mast prop, 50mg of test prop, 50mg of tren ace & 50mg of Sust EOD Feel just fine, then some & the results are still there.
    amazing

what are your goals atm samson? just maintain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    what are your goals atm samson? just maintain?

Srsly - just to recomp 5Lbs.

I'm in no hurry

It's working slowly

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Great work Samson. We were both fat asses 3 years ago. I was fatter than you. Still am. I'm not 10%. That's what I'd say you are in that shot. Like Zemp said it's heard to eyeball when you get sub 10 but I'd say you're right there..

Blog Entries
    Thank you sir, it's def been a bit. It's just a lifestyle change. People say pizza - I say protein shake. Lotts of cardio to make up for the crap that I do eat.

Anything above what I do now would be way too life intrusive for my liking.

Next I'm going to try out this diuretic that I have. But, it's just so temporary.
    Java Man likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Looking great brotha! Recomping 5lbs is a lot harder than people realize lol - your doing great things man
    Java Man likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information