Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Goodbye Europe and Sovereign Nations

You will be missed....and it all came about without a single shot fired. My god what an extremely effective scheme to destroy a culture and soveriegn nation. They have the "people" believing this garbage "Diversity"..."Don't be racist".."Accept this culture"...they have everyone so afraid to be "racist" that they spend all their time kissing immigrant ass while forgetting their own culture. Face it, America simply no longer has a culture and will follow the same route as Europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5...layer_embedded
    ***No source checks!!!***

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    and...what do you want us to do about it?

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    OH MY GOD, WHITE CHRISTIANS BETTER START FVCKING...

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    already ahead of you, got some tonight

eliteforce is offline Member
    Lets cut the crap here, this isn't about "spreading the gospel" , the issue is that Europe should continue to be a white country, it's is the the area where white people come from, white people 'homeland' theres nothing racist about that,

the reason muslim birthrates are so high is because continued western/zionist oppression of that region keeps their economies depressed and their culture backwards ..muslim birthrates are in line with other peoples who are in poverty.. European nations should restrict immigration from africa and asia and instead of spending their money on occupying Afghanistan-they should issue credits to their people to have kids..and invest their money in their own countries, not in the middle east; and they should drop their support for zionism in the form of trade benefits and political support..

i know your going to say i'm jew bashing and i'm always against the jews..but lets face it-we would not have this mess in that region if israel had not been created by the west after world war 2-thus creating an endless injustice and war without end..

^^^So Africa should stay black, Asia should stay Asian, India should stay Asian...etc., etc., right? What should the America's stay? There wasn't a problem with Europeans expanding their 'culture', right? But now that European 'culture' is 'threatened', it's a problem?

While I see your point, this isn't the problem of caused by Jews. It's a problem caused by Europeans themselves. Jew isn't an race, it's a culture and religion. Jews come in many colors and hail from many different countries. The same can be said for Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce View Post
    Lets cut the crap here, this isn't about "spreading the gospel" , the issue is that Europe should continue to be a white country, it's is the the area where white people come from, white people 'homeland' theres nothing racist about that,

the reason muslim birthrates are so high is because continued western/zionist oppression of that region keeps their economies depressed and their culture backwards ..muslim birthrates are in line with other peoples who are in poverty.. European nations should restrict immigration from africa and asia and instead of spending their money on occupying Afghanistan-they should issue credits to their people to have kids..and invest their money in their own countries, not in the middle east; and they should drop their support for zionism in the form of trade benefits and political support..

i know your going to say i'm jew bashing and i'm always against the jews..but lets face it-we would not have this mess in that region if israel had not been created by the west after world war 2-thus creating an endless injustice and war without end..
    blah blah blah, muslim problems caused by the west blah blah blah Israel. Blah blah, the west should do this or that, blah zionism.

This wasn't a thread about Israel, it was a video about demographic changes. Don't you ever get tired of being angry about Israel?

Lets be clear here, Zionism is another word for Jewish Immigration to Palestine. Correct? You can use evil words like colonism, or zionism...but the bottom line is it was Jews moving to where they felt they could have a better life. When there became a large number of Jewish immigrants to the point they could take over, Arab riots began, and murder of Jews, villages sacked by bandits and opressive laws.
    So, how should Europe and the US greet Muslims? Nobody is suggesting in this way. Jews fought back and didn't get the land by being nice or anything...but why should the west treat Muslim immigrants better than they treat large numbers of immigrants from another land? Maybe we shouldn't, but we do.

"continued western/zionist oppression of that region keeps their economies depressed and their culture backwards"
    How? explain this statement...because we are yet to hand over the keys to Israel (not that it isn't unavoidable when we can't afford to defend it anymore) they must have a backwards culture and keep the people of their own countries poor? Afghanistan brought trouble on itself so don't bring that crap up, maybe Iraq is another story.

You're just itching for another Israel thread, lets just not do that.

No i don't get tired of being angry about israel because i see it as the central problem for bothy the middle east and europe.america.

That's not my definition of Zionism, if zionism were just that then it would have been no problem; Jews, Christians, and Muslims would live in Palestine under a secular democratic government, the only thing is Arabs would have a majority in the parliament..thats exactly how the arabs wanted to solve the issue in 1947..but the west and the zionist insisted on a "jewish state" which meant the indigenous population had to get out..

it keeps them backwards in several ways, 1st: developing countries like Syria and Egypt are forced to have bloated defense budgets in order to keep up with the richer more developed Israel and all it's western financial backing, resources they could have spent developing their economies, 2nd: it creates a schism and devides the arab/muslim world between 'moderates' and 'extremists' so they wind up in a state of civil war, 3rd: it breaks up the economies and freedom of movement in the near east since the arabs do not want to deal with israel and it's continued oppression, and it creates division between the arabs and iran-which backs the 'extremist' elements which want to fight israel. 4th: when muslim immigrate to europe because their countries are depressed and backwards..it further drains those countries as the people that tend to leave are the most talented-there is an endless 'brain-drain' making the situation even worse.

and when given an opportunity to diffuse the conflict by simply withdrawing to the 1967 border and giving these people a little bit of a break, they refuse and increase the repression and apartheid..

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    This wasn't a thread about Israel, it was a video about demographic changes. Don't you ever get tired of being angry about Israel?

Lets be clear here, Zionism is another word for Jewish Immigration to Palestine. Correct?

"continued western/zionist oppression of that region keeps their economies depressed and their culture backwards"
    How? explain this statement...because we are yet to hand over the keys to Israel (not that it isn't unavoidable when we can't afford to defend it anymore) they must have a backwards culture and keep the people of their own countries poor? Afghanistan brought trouble on itself so don't bring that crap up, maybe Iraq is another story.

You're just itching for another Israel thread, lets just not do that.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Grab you gun and go fight for what you believe, words are words, you can talk all day long but at the end of the day you have done nothing....FIGHT IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE.....OR SHUT THE HELL UP I have nothing against you eliteforce but this sounds a lot like buffedguy///JMO

No i don't get tired of being angry about israel because i see it as the central problem for bothy the middle east and europe.america.

That's not my definition of Zionism, if zionism were just that then it would have been no problem; Jews, Christians, and Muslims would live in Palestine under a secular democratic government, the only thing is Arabs would have a majority in the parliament..thats exactly how the arabs wanted to solve the issue in 1947..but the west and the zionist insisted on a "jewish state" which meant the indigenous population had to get out..

it keeps them backwards in several ways, 1st: developing countries like Syria and Egypt are forced to have bloated defense budgets in order to keep up with the richer more developed Israel and all it's western financial backing, resources they could have spent developing their economies, 2nd: it creates a schism and devides the arab/muslim world between 'moderates' and 'extremists' so they wind up in a state of civil war, 3rd: it breaks up the economies and freedom of movement in the near east since the arabs do not want to deal with israel and it's continued oppression, and it creates division between the arabs and iran-which backs the 'extremist' elements which want to fight israel. 4th: when muslim immigrate to europe because their countries are depressed and backwards..it further drains those countries as the people that tend to leave are the most talented-there is an endless 'brain-drain' making the situation even worse.

and when given an opportunity to diffuse the conflict by simply withdrawing to the 1967 border and giving these people a little bit of a break, they refuse and increase the repression and apartheid..

That's not my definition of Zionism, if zionism were just that then it would have been no problem; Jews, Christians, and Muslims would live in Palestine under a secular democratic government, the only thing is Arabs would have a majority in the parliament..thats exactly how the arabs wanted to solve the issue in 1947....
    Oh really? Zionism isn't another word for Jewish immigration...care to define it?
    Muslims wanted to live in Palestine under a secular democratic government my ass. And even if that were offered they get to live under the implicit threat of an Arab controlled gvmt and the possibility it doesn't remain secular. The despised Jews were just going to live happily, all they needed was a new Arab dominated centeral gvmt...wow you're so smart, great idea.

How did it work out for Hindu's in Pakistan? In 1965, a law “The Enemy Property Act” incited the Paksitani Muslim majority and legitimized confiscation of Hindu property. During 1970-71, massacres were perpetrated upon Hindus by the Pakistani army. 25% now there are 2% Hindu who live in fear.

Jews are evil, Muslims are great...I know your point of view...the poor muslims had to give up a slice of desert to some jews so their whole world has to be shit.

Care to comment on the partition of India in 1947...I doubt it...you only care to comment on things where there is a perceived Muslim "injustice."

I doubt you ever even cared to notice that a year earlier in the case of Pakistan, Muslims were responsible for demanding partition. As part of the partition unleashing a civil war, driving millions of people from their homes, destroying the vision of a non-sectarian united India, and creating a new nationality based on religion. Isn't that what you say the Jews did? Oh wait it's Muslims so it's all good right?

How about unlike Israel Pakistan has no Muslim connection...not like Israel with a national existence for 1,500 years predating Islam.

Estimates of the number of Hindu civilians killed as a result of the events around the separation of East Pakistan and its achievement of independence as Bangladesh are between 2 and 3 million. Millions of Hindu women were raped.

The number of killed in the wars and immense dislocation of populations dwarfs the Israeli-Arab conflict. But, you don't want to talk about that conflict do you. Which is why no promise of peace is perceived as equally beneficial to Muslims as they are the aggrieved party and are entitled to everything.

When it comes to the 1948 partition in Palestine Muslims rejected it totally and any possibility of living in peace alongside a tiny Jewish state. Instead they aided in the invasion of the country by the regular armies of six Arab states sending their homeland into war and ending as defeated refugees. Had they accepted it, Palestinian Arabs would today be enjoying the rights of their own independent homeland without the bloodshed of the last sixty years a minority of them would be citizens of a moretolerant Israel, free from threat of warfare and terrorism.

but but the west helps the jews...the west loves the jews...what about the Muslims we're brown, that's why you hate us becuase the Jews have political power and white skin. Ummm, what about the fact that they're grossly outnumbered and the Muslim countries have proven time and again their intention to blow Israel up? Who needs the help? Stop trying to blow the place up and we won't need to help them. Agree to peace with the Jews.

it keeps them backwards in several ways, 1st: developing countries like Syria and Egypt are forced to have bloated defense budgets in order to keep up with the richer more developed Israel and all it's western financial backing, resources they could have spent developing their economies..
    Hey re-re, you didn't notice over a third of Egypt's military budget comes from the USA. Not to mention we give them like 2 billion in aid in exchange for not developing nuclear weapons, when their whole military budget out of Egyption tax payer pockets is only like 2.5 billion.

God hates you, kill yourself.

\ 2nd: it creates a schism and devides the arab/muslim world between 'moderates' and 'extremists' so they wind up in a state of civil war,

3rd: it breaks up the economies and freedom of movement in the near east since the arabs do not want to deal with israel and it's continued oppression, and it creates division between the arabs and iran-which backs the 'extremist' elements which want to fight israel.
    4th: when muslim immigrate to europe because their countries are depressed and backwards..it further drains those countries as the people that tend to leave are the most talented-there is an endless 'brain-drain' making the situation even worse.

2. Anger is a personal problem.

3. Anger and the radicalism that results still a personal problem. Have no clue what you're talking about freedom of movement and broken economies...again God hates you kill yourself.

4. If smart people want to leave a shithole country because it's fvcked, we should blame Israel...God hates you kill yourslef.

NightWolf is offline Member
    4th: when muslim immigrate to europe because their countries are depressed and backwards..it further drains those countries as the people that tend to leave are the most talented-there is an endless 'brain-drain' making the situation even worse.
    This is FALSE, atleast in my country. Infact its the exact opposite.
    Take it from someone who lives in Europe.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    You will be missed....and it all came about without a single shot fired. My god what an extremely effective scheme to destroy a culture and soveriegn nation. They have the "people" believing this garbage "Diversity"..."Don't be racist".."Accept this culture"...they have everyone so afraid to be "racist" that they spend all their time kissing immigrant ass while forgetting their own culture. Face it, America simply no longer has a culture and will follow the same route as Europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5...layer_embedded
    and...what do you want us to do about it?
    here is the direction of the conversation... so who changed it? me? some white dude? or bgmc31? you(kratos)?

look it is simple imo state what you want, challenge every thing... and above all love God and each other

as for bgmc i love him a well even though i think he dislikes white people... that is ok and i respect that BUT the next person who doesnt like black people he cant have much to say cause he carries the same values just black to white or white to black... get it?

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    here is the direction of the conversation... so who changed it? me? some white dude? or bgmc31? you(kratos)?

look it is simple imo state what you want, challenge every thing... and above all love God and each other

as for bgmc i love him a well even though i think he dislikes white people... that is ok and i respect that BUT the next person who doesnt like black people he cant have much to say cause he carries the same values just black to white or white to black... get it?
    You're assumptions my you look like an ass!!! Just because I refute ignorant claims about minorities, I don't like white people? That's absurd!!! My comment about white people better start fvcking is in response to the thread that says whites aren't reproducing in sufficient numbers. So what would be the solution to that...the need to start, correct? Is that show I don't like white people or just pointing out the obvious?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    You're assumptions my you look like an ass!!! Just because I refute ignorant claims about minorities, I don't like white people? That's absurd!!! My comment about white people better start fvcking is in response to the thread that says whites aren't reproducing in sufficient numbers. So what would be the solution to that...the need to start, correct? Is that show I don't like white people or just pointing out the obvious?
    its you covering your ass for a raciest comment... what if i said back men should stop getting women preg and start taking care of what they have already produced ... it is a numerical fact and cant be disputed - would i be a raciest for pointing that out? or "just pointing out the obvious?"

its you covering your ass for a raciest comment... what if i said back men should stop getting women preg and start taking care of what they have already produced ... it is a numerical fact and cant be disputed - would i be a raciest for pointing that out? or "just pointing out the obvious?"
    No I'm not covering my ass. There was nothing racist about my comment and you know it. As far as blacks not taking care of their own, I've stated that same thing numerous times, so where is the racism in that comment if it applies to the topic. Look you seem to have a misunderstanding of what is considered racism and what isn't. The truth isn't racist, but skewing to truth in order to further racist ideology is...get it? Keep trying brotha!!!

Again, what does any of this have to do with this thread?

I'll give you the last word Amcon. I'll bow out gracefully because this thread has nothing to do with the original post.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 05-07-2009 at 12:57 AM.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    lol this is one of the most retarded videos i've ever wasted 7 minutes on (and i've seen my new haircut over 15 times)

None of what that guy is saying is true or sourced at all. Except that isalm will be the dominant religion in 5 or 7 years. Cool. Good for them. They even did it without any crusades or wars.

Anyways, what the hell does the video want us to do?? Start killing muslim babies??

Oh man, this shit is so stupid..

If a European politician like Haider of Austria says he want's too stop immigration to protect their unique race and culture he is labeled a racist, but you don't see Japan or China, or Korea, allowing massive numbers of Africans and Arabs and Asians into their countries and giving them residency or allowing such massive numbers of foreigners into their countries that they become a large percentage of the population.. but the zionists don't even allow the Palestinians into their own country, a country they are indigenous to, and the ones that are in the country are herded into bantustans like Gaza and the ones in the westbank because Israel is a Jewish State.. and then these European countries support the zionists and boycot the UN racism conference.

Can you imagine if all those muslims in europe were kept in segregated areas, behind barbed wire, and they were only allowed out of these impoverished areas- with dirty water and backed up sewage, on a day pass so they can work sweeping the floor somewhere for white people before they are forced back into their cages? and even then it's difficult to get one of these work permits and the punishment for not returning on time is severe.. They would say the europenas were a bunch on Nazi's.. but it's ok for the zionists to do that-with alot of western support!

I feel that Europenas try to compensate for their direct and indirect oppression of the arabs and muslims by having this warped sense of fairness..like we fked over these people and their countries by supporting the zionists and killing the iraqis and afghans everyday(both offshoots of the zionist movement) and so lets be nice and let them all come here

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    I hate all religious threads...hate mongering bullshit intertwined into all of them.

The meak will inherit the earth Muirlo, what else is there to say. (not saying the Muslim religon makes people meak). Educated people don't hump, it's simple...they focus on career goals and building a life, and sometimes don't have kids at all. Our society nurtures the weak and helpless, gives little incentive or further benifit to genetic superiority (as far as numerical passing on of offspring), with modern medicine every gentically inferior peice of crap lives. Where you have the largest numbers of uneducated is where people pop out babies like popcorn. Reverse evoloution at it's finest.

I think we've got 1 maybe 2 generations left before the earth becomes a total shithole anyway from overpopulation, lack of resources, shitty enviroment, political and demographic hole dug under an outhouse full of loose stool. Enjoy, you were born just in time before it got real nasty.

Even if 99% of the population gets knocked out by some type of plague, they'll still have technology, fire, weapons and so on. The next repopulation will be much quicker than this one, which took place over 10's of thousands of years. It will be a weeker race that repopulates than this one. Humans are evolutionarily fvct.
    Last edited by Kratos; 05-06-2009 at 09:41 AM.

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    it is time white people stood up for themselves . if you are white 25-40 work and are christian you have less rights than any other set of people . they worked harder put more into the country take less out but are treated like sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    it is time white people stood up for themselves . if you are white 25-40 work and are christian you have less rights than any other set of people . they worked harder put more into the country take less out but are treated like sh1t
    and what action are you suggesting?
    no politician can get elected on a pro white people platform

so what do we got? the KKK and guns
    lets not go there

I would argue slaves put just as much into this country and did a huge service to America even if it was against their will. Slavery fueled the economy for people to have time to go to school, think, and provided somewhat of a mini renasance in America where great thinkers could emerge and bring forward new technology rather than work in manuel labor. European immigrants were a powerful workforce as well, but it was do or die, with no social benifits to fall back on then.

White people may go the way of the dodo, but you and I will be gone by then and there is nothing you can do about it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and what action are you suggesting?
    no politician can get elected on a pro white people platform

so what do we got? the KKK and guns
    lets not go there

I would argue slaves put just as much into this country and did a huge service to America even if it was against their will. Slavery fueled the economy for people to have time to go to school, think, and provided somewhat of a mini renasance in America where great thinkers could emerge and bring forward new technology rather than work in manuel labor. European immigrants were a powerful workforce as well, but it was do or die, with no social benifits to fall back on then.

White people may go the way of the dodo, but you and I will be gone by then and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ummmm.. slaves were bought from blacks that enslaved them, whites did not send over an army to capture and bring them back..

One tribe raiding and enslaving the blacks to be sold to the merchant ships..

history.. the truth be told..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Ummmm.. slaves were bought from blacks that enslaved them, whites did not send over an army to capture and bring them back..

ummm...highlight when I said otherwise
    I was just stating they were valuable in building America as we know it. And, just saying it wasn't a whites only show.

You're history is a bit foggy Spy!!! Your above statement isn't totally accurate and you know it.

You're history is a bit foggy Spy!!! Your above statement isn't totally accurate and you know it.
    Didn't want to go into that as it wasn't really imortant to this thread. But, some were criminals, some slaves were the result of war. Some independent slave merchants did in fact stage raids on unprotected African villages and kidnap and enslave Africans. Most professional slave traders, however, set up bases along the west African coast where they purchased slaves from Africans in exchange for firearms and other goods. Even if Africans did the capturing, the slave traders were taking advantage of their poverty. Demand was the cause of slavery anyway. So....moving on.

your RACIST . i know it you know you it anyone on here not know this .

good post... let the truth be told not hid behind pc crap

good post... let the truth be told not hid behind pc crap
    Like Kratos already posted, that's not what this thread is about. But if you insist upon posting this crap, do you seriously believe that no Africans were kidnapped by Europeans and sold into slavery? Too much evidence shows otherwise!!!

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    What about The american Indian ?

what about the poor over taxed white man

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    They're doing fine, I gave them a few hundred dollars at the casino the other day lol

but seriously their way of life couldn't go on forever with the world population exploding. I'm sorry but that's just the way it goes. Someone would have claimed this rich farm land sooner or later and they were in no position to defend it. At least we let a lot of them live and give them special rights and stuff. It's not fair, but it could be worse.

Apparently they are of no importance to History, only the Blacks and Jews have been shit on. /sarcasm

The bottom line is this, everyone has been shit on at one time or another. I didn't create this thread for racial comments but to make people aware of how Europe is being destroyed.

Hell, we have people on here from the UK, they should be able to say a few words on this. Its their backyard afterall.

Have Any one of you been over in Eroupe ?

Apparently they are of no importance to History, only the Blacks and Jews have been shit on. /sarcasm

The bottom line is this, everyone has been shit on at one time or another. I didn't create this thread for racial comments but to make people aware of how Europe is being destroyed.

Hell, we have people on here from the UK, they should be able to say a few words on this. Its their backyard afterall.

Have Any one of you been over in Eroupe ?

Why? Jealous? And yes I have been thank you, got back from Europe in late March. Now you can finish your question

Wow..i'm shocked. I found another example from that pile of shit called "Britain"

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/world

Go there and scroll down a bit and click on "Banned from Britain"...

Jacqui Smith is a ****ing stupid **** and is one of the people helping to destroy the country. Her little speech there is ****ing pathetic "To individuals who abuse our standards and values to undermine our way of life..they are not welcome here".

Ok, so Sharia law is part of Britains way of life? Hordes of Muslim immigration continues to spiral out of control. And that is ok?

Good ****ing god...there is no hope for Europe. America is literally the last stand and it is almost as far gone.

Wow..i'm shocked. I found another example from that pile of shit called "Britain"

Jacqui Smith is a ****ing stupid **** and is one of the people helping to destroy the country. Her little speech there is ****ing pathetic "To individuals who abuse our standards and values to undermine our way of life..they are not welcome here".

Ok, so Sharia law is part of Britains way of life? Hordes of Muslim immigration continues to spiral out of control. And that is ok?

Good ****ing god...there is no hope for Europe. America is literally the last stand and it is almost as far gone.

try living here m8 . if i say anything against these people i am a racist . but hell they can say and do as they please . political correctness my arse . political murder of my birth rights of christian values or any white culture left .

Your birth right as Christian and what is that, the right to pass judgment on other's NO MAN SHALL PASS JUDGEMENT ON ME, let me guess some Hispanic took your low paying job at BK because he will work and you feel it is beneath you??
    Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    try living here m8 . if i say anything against these people i am a racist . but hell they can say and do as they please . political correctness my arse . political murder of my birth rights of christian values or any white culture left .

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Pile of shit? Hey **** you man, Britain might not be perfect but it's my home and you have no ****ing right to say shit like that. I mean only recently did you say how that "pile of shit Mexico" should be wiped off the map. You seem to have a problem with Israel AND the Middle East, you even complain about your own country. I mean where the **** do YOU WANT TO LIVE? Because according to you, no country is worth living in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information