Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Hey Buzz, just wishing you a wonderful Wednesday; hoping things are on the “up & up”!
    Please text me this photo . How are you doing brotha ? I am feeling stronger and healthier by the day . Now this will sound funny . But after an ankle fusion it takes a solid year to be able to walk bare footed without awful pain . Hokas are you best friend . Now that my ankle is settling to the fusion and bone and muscles learning new roles in my balance and walking > I have now hiked 2 miles and back on a real Bicycle . This is the funny part . You do not see very many 64 year old men playing paintball . But i need to be able to sprint or at least jog quickly . I ahve been trying to run which requires the use of the ft balls of your feet . I try to run the best I can for 20 yds and almost always bust my ass at about 10 yds my muscles after 3 years of deaths door step and sedimentary life style have a long way to go . So What would my crazy old ass do with out another goal to reach . To all you old MF'ers out there catch up if you can . Oh I am getting rotator cuff PT I chose no more operations ; besides if you are active and my age rotator cuff surgery is about 50/50 take and repair . So not big enough for a real Gym so ATF for now and headed there in a few . COme on load up and go with me .............. Hell Yea ! With a rebel yell !
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So was the picture of your wife on the screen saver or did the guy jump into your phone and look at your saved pictures? That would sort of piss me off but my phone is always locked and I have certain pictures in hidden files.
    I agree with you . She is my screen saver and good she did not call me because that is on hell of a hot pic when she calls . She got another age guess and it was 45 again . I am a perverted old fart and she loves me to death and I do her !
    lovbyts likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    So, as of today it’s official - my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer

I tracked him down today considering the day - he just said it. Not quite at all where anything is going to go. But, it did definitely hit hearing it as fact.

Fuck - that’s about it
    So sorry guys at this time of this message I had just been told I had Bone cancer - kiss of death and over tha past 3 years an all I had been through April 2023 was my worst mth mentally . I gave up stopped fight and just balled into a ball and had already decided if it is positive in 30 days at the 1st sign of crippling , or need of health care I know and I know I would have ate a 9mm . I was that dn .
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    If your ex is like mine that is a zero day for you a day you wish certain ppl were not born . I am here to stay . Man HGH is the fountain of youth and considering a kit last about 3 mths not much more than a big cycle !
    What dosage are you running? And AM or PM injections?

Blog Entries
    If your ex is like mine that is a zero day for you a day you wish certain ppl were not born . I am here to stay . Man HGH is the fountain of youth and considering a kit last about 3 mths not much more than a big cycle !
    Glad you picked up on that I am rusty forgot to reply with a quote , lol !

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    My HGH just arrived a few days ago, I hadn’t used it for 4 years now. Loved it then, fingers crossed it will have similar affects again.

Glad to see that you’re doing well!

Please text me this photo . How are you doing brotha ? I am feeling stronger and healthier by the day . Now this will sound funny . But after an ankle fusion it takes a solid year to be able to walk bare footed without awful pain . Hokas are you best friend . Now that my ankle is settling to the fusion and bone and muscles learning new roles in my balance and walking > I have now hiked 2 miles and back on a real Bicycle . This is the funny part . You do not see very many 64 year old men playing paintball . But i need to be able to sprint or at least jog quickly . I ahve been trying to run which requires the use of the ft balls of your feet . I try to run the best I can for 20 yds and almost always bust my ass at about 10 yds my muscles after 3 years of deaths door step and sedimentary life style have a long way to go . So What would my crazy old ass do with out another goal to reach . To all you old MF'ers out there catch up if you can . Oh I am getting rotator cuff PT I chose no more operations ; besides if you are active and my age rotator cuff surgery is about 50/50 take and repair . So not big enough for a real Gym so ATF for now and headed there in a few . COme on load up and go with me .............. Hell Yea ! With a rebel yell !
    Will do. Oh, those Hokas are f’n great, love mine! Hear ya about the running-it’s out of the question for me at this point, good luck with that, as well as the RC therapy!

Blog Entries
    Will do. Oh, those Hokas are f’n great, love mine! Hear ya about the running-it’s out of the question for me at this point, good luck with that, as well as the RC therapy!
    Played Paintball for 7hrs and I was sucking wind . Was fun but I pay for today .
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

Played Paintball for 7hrs and I was sucking wind . Was fun but I pay for today .
    Hell f’n yeah Buzz!!!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    What dosage are you running? And AM or PM injections?

I was going to the gym and that aggravated other under lying issues , Carpal Tunnel surgery on my left hand the one that did all the trigger pulling and got cut up bad in the Marines and then all the trauma and fights . My left had is at maybe 50% . Bothe shoulders left nerve issues where top rib cage bone and Capula attach to the shoulder ball or just kind of lay there . Left hand in no longer able to take change at a store . it will not turn far enough .

Oh I pulled a ham string the last time I played paintball , but i am hoping to play not this weekend but the next .

I take 4 tics right before any activity because I am just now getting back to walking from ankle fusion back in June 2022 . One tip for anyone that gets an ankle fusion . One word HOKA . They cost but for the 1st time I way worth every dime !!!!!!!! HGH , TB-500 , BCP-157 and deca are all that keeps me going and still Major Pain .

Merry Christmas and just remember even if in constant pain we are blessed to see the sun shine another day and maybe through my suffering it will help another to keep on keeping on ! Peace out Brothas I will up date later I go to the plastic surgeon the 30th PT said they cannot diagnosis any thing . They said do not be surprised if more than one knuckle joint will be replaced and Carpel Tunnel and a tendon cut that causes my thumb to lock to my trigger finger and that is just the left hand . Also my wrist is ? Detached and bone on bone rubbing the wrong way .

Oh Crippling Reumatory Arthritis . If I am happy after all I have been through ; there should be no poor ole pitiful me . MERRY CHRISTMAS AND remember the reaon for the season and it ain't Santa !

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I was going to the gym and that aggravated other under lying issues , Carpal Tunnel surgery on my left hand the one that did all the trigger pulling and got cut up bad in the Marines and then all the trauma and fights . My left had is at maybe 50% . Bothe shoulders left nerve issues where top rib cage bone and Capula attach to the shoulder ball or just kind of lay there . Left hand in no longer able to take change at a store . it will not turn far enough .

Oh I pulled a ham string the last time I played paintball , but i am hoping to play not this weekend but the next .

I take 4 tics right before any activity because I am just now getting back to walking from ankle fusion back in June 2022 . One tip for anyone that gets an ankle fusion . One word HOKA . They cost but for the 1st time I way worth every dime !!!!!!!! HGH , TB-500 , BCP-157 and deca are all that keeps me going and still Major Pain .

Merry Christmas and just remember even if in constant pain we are blessed to see the sun shine another day and maybe through my suffering it will help another to keep on keeping on ! Peace out Brothas I will up date later I go to the plastic surgeon the 30th PT said they cannot diagnosis any thing . They said do not be surprised if more than one knuckle joint will be replaced and Carpel Tunnel and a tendon cut that causes my thumb to lock to my trigger finger and that is just the left hand . Also my wrist is ? Detached and bone on bone rubbing the wrong way .

Oh Crippling Reumatory Arthritis . If I am happy after all I have been through ; there should be no poor ole pitiful me . MERRY CHRISTMAS AND remember the reaon for the season and it ain't Santa !
    Just had carpal tunnel surgery on Halloween in wrists. Still dealing with left arm weakness from the cervical spine although the pain is much less since the rebuild, fusion, and titanium rod/crosslink implantation. .

Hands are healing well.

Old age and high mileage sucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old-img_20231101_200638.jpg   To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old-pxl_20231114_230432547.jpg   To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old-pxl_20231114_230500485.mp.jpg  
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-27-2023 at 08:02 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Just had carpal tunnel surgery on Halloween in wrists. Still dealing with left arm weakness from the cervical spine although the pain is much less since the rebuild, fusion, and titanium rod/crosslink implantation. .

Hands are healing well.

Consider yourself lucky. I had three surgeries this year. Nothing life threatening, but my body is beginning to revolt. it’s hard to prep for a competition ‘23 is lost and probably ‘24 for la k of a bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Consider yourself lucky. I had three surgeries this year. Nothing life threatening, but my body is beginning to revolt. it’s hard to prep for a competition ‘23 is lost and probably ‘24 for la k of a bulk.

The bilateral CTS is a a cakewalk compared to the C2-C7 laminectomies, facetectomies, foraminotomies, fusion of C3-C6, and cervical hardware implants. It really wrecked the nerves in my left arm.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Merry Christmas and just remember even if in constant pain we are blessed to see the sun shine another day and maybe through my suffering it will help another to keep on keeping on !

This ^^^!

Peace out Brothas I will up date later I go to the plastic surgeon the 30th PT said they cannot diagnosis any thing . They said do not be surprised if more than one knuckle joint will be replaced and Carpel Tunnel and a tendon cut that causes my thumb to lock to my trigger finger and that is just the left hand . Also my wrist is ? Detached and bone on bone rubbing the wrong way .

RA sucks! Buzz, your attitude continues to amaze me; you really are an inspiration in how you keep fighting & keeping a great attitude. An early Merry Christmas (yes, for the right reason!) to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old-b77d3386-f817-419f-93af-f7756f378112.jpeg  
    Last edited by wango; 11-29-2023 at 03:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Hands are healing well.

My hands look like that most of the time not to mention numb and super sore in almost every joint from left & right shoulder down to finger tips .
    Right side of rib cage is getting unbearable . Please drop me a line I go to Dr tomorrow PT guys said hands had really been beat up and to expect 3 possibly more today . See Dr tomorrow . They have been communicating and ankle rehab and pain management fo back , another shoulder added . Sux just think I am out of the woods a tree falls on me but has been a lot worse ! Congrats on recovery Almostgone

Blog Entries
    RA sucks! Buzz, your attitude continues to amaze me; you really are an inspiration in how you keep fighting & keeping a great attitude. An early Merry Christmas (yes, for the right reason!) to you.
    OOOOH RAAAAH Semper FI for life ! The 1st Sgt in the movie Heartbreak Ridge was my real top back in the 70's . He was no actor he was a high and tight JarHead ! Merry Christmas to everyone !

Thank you Wango for texting me when I was in my darkest plact March and April 2022 .
    wango likes this.

OOOOH RAAAAH Semper FI for life ! The 1st Sgt in the movie Heartbreak Ridge was my real top back in the 70's . He was no actor he was a high and tight JarHead ! Merry Christmas to everyone !

Thank you Wango for texting me when I was in my darkest plact March and April 2022 .
    My pleasure and privilege Buzz!

Blog Entries
    The bilateral CTS is a a cakewalk compared to the C2-C7 laminectomies, facetectomies, foraminotomies, fusion of C3-C6, and cervical hardware implants. It really wrecked the nerves in my left arm.
    Did the back surgery help + Have you fully recovered ? Amazing what PT & OT have helped . Getting some feeling back in my fingers . For the 1st time in a long time I Can actually turn my head and look back and to the sides . This sounds like no big deal . But if it is you and in the real world it is huge ! lol < funny how I used to poke fun because when ever "OLD PEOPLE" get together all they talk about is operations or what ills them . Thank all you young men for sharing your experiences . Seems it is just a matter of time until ppl who lift have shoulder and elbow and wrist issues starting at about the age of 50 . Thanks guys for input and encouragement ! I among all men I am most richly blessed to be alive and very grateful . My biggest desire is to get back to 90% so I can enjoy backpacking and primitive camping with my pretty sexy wife . No way I will allow a pretty hard body like her to push me around in a wheel chair . I WILL make other arrangements ......... I am so fed the fk up with recovery and pain ! Merry Christmas to all !

Tonight we put up our tree and have mimosas and then go for a late night walk in the park to see the lights and hold hands . We will be packing so to be safe . Tis the season for scum bags to take advantage of couples and hope I am not elderly yet
    wango and Cylon357 like this.

Did the back surgery help + Have you fully recovered ? Amazing what PT & OT have helped . Getting some feeling back in my fingers . For the 1st time in a long time I Can actually turn my head and look back and to the sides . This sounds like no big deal . But if it is you and in the real world it is huge ! lol < funny how I used to poke fun because when ever "OLD PEOPLE" get together all they talk about is operations or what ills them . Thank all you young men for sharing your experiences . Seems it is just a matter of time until ppl who lift have shoulder and elbow and wrist issues starting at about the age of 50 . Thanks guys for input and encouragement ! I among all men I am most richly blessed to be alive and very grateful . My biggest desire is to get back to 90% so I can enjoy backpacking and primitive camping with my pretty sexy wife . No way I will allow a pretty hard body like her to push me around in a wheel chair . I WILL make other arrangements ......... I am so fed the fk up with recovery and pain ! Merry Christmas to all !

Tonight we put up our tree and have mimosas and then go for a late night walk in the park to see the lights and hold hands . We will be packing so to be safe . Tis the season for scum bags to take advantage of couples and hope I am not elderly yet
    The back surgery helped, the constant pain is a thing of the past. I'm afraid the left arm suffered too much damage to be as strong as it was, but I keep trying. With the cervical fusion, I've lost some mobility, but I can compensate.
    It will take done time to see the total improvement of the carpal tunnel procedures, but the right hand has already more feeling. The left hand was the worst and I imagine it will take longer.

I plan to withdraw from society as much as possible...have been for the last couple of months. I did promise my sister in law that we would come by to see her at Christmas.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-08-2023 at 12:03 PM.
    wango and BuzzardMarinePumper like this.

Blog Entries
    The back surgery helped, the constant pain is a thing of the past. I'm afraid the left arm suffered too much damage to be as strong as it was, but I keep trying. With the cervical fusion, I've lost some mobility, but I can compensate.
    It will take done time to see the total improvement of the carpal tunnel procedures, but the right hand has already more feeling. The left hand was the worst and I imagine it will take longer.

I plan to withdraw from society as much as possible...have been for the last couple of months. I did promise my sister in law that we would come by to see her at Christmas.
    Man far from me to ever tell you what to do . But this thread is to share our thoughts and i like to share my experience . I kept going like nothing was wrong until the Radiation in March 2023 and then told I had Leukemia in April and did not hear different until 6 weeks later I had no cancer in my body . So March April and 2 weeks in to March before I found out good news . I was in the darkest place I had been in the 4 years of rebuilding of my wore out body . Brother when I was with drawn and in depression when Wango text me and just made me snap out of it and I felt like I owed you gents and explanation .I found over the 4 year period I have been through the ringer and still more to go . I ws the saddest and had bad thoughts when secluded . I did better with ppl ragging on me and the challenges of my big ass on crutches . How ever I am happy to say tomorrow is a new day . I have lost 52 since June of 22 and still have a smaller bread basket and eating very little . I have all it takes to pack on muscle and 30ML@200mg per ml and more test than the hulk could take I am doing 100mg EOD and 100 mg Of Deca every 3rd day + Anavar , HGH and tons of protein fish , chicken and powder > I just slam some type of protein about every 2 hours and a protein shank in between . Gonna be a lean old man . Comments and thoughts ....... PLEASE SHARE
    wango and Cylon357 like this.

Oh, I'll always drop by your thread; I pretty much hit everyone's log/journal and leave a like or occasional post.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I'll always drop by your thread; I pretty much hit everyone's log/journal and leave a like or occasional post.

Just IMHO stay as active as you can and be around ppl do not seclude yourself that is when the munsters get in your head and hard to get out. Thanks for checking out my Southern English thread that I know is hard at times for readers !

Peace Brother and Good Luck on all your recoveries . I may have some questions on Carpel Tunnel .Getting 2 or 3 knuckles replaced also so if my thumb still works I will be in the gym I will PM i- unless you want to discuss openly for others to learn forum ? If I can share any of my experiences or if you just need someone to vent to do not hesitate to contact me . I will send you my cell in a PM . I do not want to be nosey . I just want to help !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-12-2023 at 11:37 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=charger69;7600572]Consider yourself lucky. I had three surgeries this year. Nothing life threatening, but my body is beginning to revolt. it’s hard to prep for a competition ‘23 is lost and probably ‘24 for la k of a bulk.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I your 3 surgeries and raise you a Knee replacement , a coma , Covid , Viral pumonia (well hell can' spell that) , Ankle fusion in 06/2022 , Septic 2 time , a botched Prostate removal operation , then 22 days in the hospital septic , Radiation 03/2023 , Completed that and in April told I had Leukemia , more test and treatment , Starting to rebuild my upper body starting with Carpel Tunnel Operation and 2 o 3 knuckles replaced , next doing elbows and fore arms for nerve damage and then to shoulders , So 2 more year I have to fight recovery and stay positive . I think that trumps 3 surgeries , Gut I am possibly 2 x's your age , lol !

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=BuzzardMarinePumper;7601000]

I your 3 surgeries and raise you a Knee replacement , a coma , Covid , Viral pumonia (well hell can' spell that) , Ankle fusion in 06/2022 , Septic 2 time , a botched Prostate removal operation , then 22 days in the hospital septic , Radiation 03/2023 , Completed that and in April told I had Leukemia , more test and treatment , Starting to rebuild my upper body starting with Carpel Tunnel Operation and 2 o 3 knuckles replaced , next doing elbows and fore arms for nerve damage and then to shoulders , So 2 more year I have to fight recovery and stay positive . I think that trumps 3 surgeries , Gut I am possibly 2 x's your age , lol !
    I would say so. I now feel like a 20 yo after reading all of that. LOL

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=charger69;7601001]

I would say so. I now feel like a 20 yo after reading all of that. LOL

I would sy 32 years old that is when the hard work of the past and discipline kicks in and you can be a munster ! All in good fun enjoy the wave young man it will crash some day ....... If you allow it to happen
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-26-2024 at 11:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Just IMHO stay as active as you can and be around ppl do not seclude yourself that is when the munsters get in your head and hard to get out. Thanks for checking out my Southern English thread that I know is hard at times for readers !

Peace Brother and Good Luck on all your recoveries . I may have some questions on Carpel Tunnel .Getting 2 or 3 knuckles replaced also so if my thumb still works I will be in the gym I will PM i- unless you want to discuss openly for others to learn forum ? If I can share any of my experiences or if you just need someone to vent to do not hesitate to contact me . I will send you my cell in a PM . I do not want to be nosey . I just want to help !
    A lot of us here are American, but only the few, truly blessed souls, smiled upon by the Good Lord above, are also Southern.
    BuzzardMarinePumper, wango and Cuz like this.

No problem for me, Buzz. I lived in Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina off and on most of my life.
    BuzzardMarinePumper and Cuz like this.

[QUOTE=BuzzardMarinePumper;7601000]

You’re one tuff mf’r! Hey. thanks for the thanks about contacting you, but everyone here was concerned & I was fortunate enough to recall that we exchanged phone numbers.

Merry Christmas & a happy new year to you Buzz!

A lot of us here are American, but only the few, truly blessed souls, smiled upon by the Good Lord above, are also Southern.
    Just havin some fun Cy. I’m thinking my soul is just dandy, having been born in the city of big shoulders & then moving to Cali. The book is funny as all hell, yet has a serious side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old-387afb92-2131-4618-990a-284d4fed33e8.jpeg  

Blog Entries

Hands are healing well.

How is your hand recovering ? I am due Carpel Tunnel and several knuckles replaced and a bone shaved . How this is the end of Dec what percentage of near normal is your ability to use your hand ? 60% 80% ???
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Just havin some fun Cy. I’m thinking my soul is just dandy, having been born in the city of big shoulders & then moving to Cali. The book is funny as all hell, yet has a serious side.
    I got one for you Wango off Amazon .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6948.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	182877
    wango and Cuz like this.

Blog Entries
    I have been telling y’all about my hybrid wife and how she is almost 62 and I think one hell of a G- MILF

Name:	IMG_3171.jpg 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	182878

Name:	IMG_4080.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	554.9 KB 
ID:	182879

Name:	IMG_9193.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	386.2 KB 
ID:	182880Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9755.jpg 
Views:	30 
ID:	182881

Name:	IMG_2949.jpg 
Size:	970.3 KB 
ID:	182882

Name:	IMG_9755.jpg 
ID:	182881Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2949.jpg 
Size:	970.3 KB 
ID:	182882Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5435.jpeg 
Size:	238.9 KB 
ID:	182883

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Size:	555.0 KB 
ID:	182884

Name:	IMG_2058.jpg 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	182885
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

I got one for you Wango off Amazon .

Name:	IMG_6948.jpg 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	182877
    Thanks Buzz, after my new batch of books, I’ll give it a shot. BUT , for the real skinny on what happened during the civil war, you have to watch this movie! Yes it really exists and if you go into it knowing it’s supposed to not be taken seriously, it’s a damn good movie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old-087af75d-de08-4d3e-9ac3-9941e2cb6655.jpeg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

How is your hand recovering ? I am due Carpel Tunnel and several knuckles replaced and a bone shaved . How this is the end of Dec what percentage of near normal is your ability to use your hand ? 60% 80% ???
    I had both hands done at the same time. Surgery was 10/31 and I went back to work 12/15. Dexterity is better, but still needs more time to see how much better.

Actually, my right hand is already better than it was. It was the better of the two hands and the damage wasn't as bad.

The left hand will take time to see the full impact of the surgery....they said roughly 6-8 months. The whole left arm has been kind of a pain with nerve damage from the C-spine issues, but things improve in small and infrequent increments.

I'll go back in February for another injection for the De Quervain's syndrome. If it doesn't improve after another injection or two, they'll schedule me for surgery. They may try microneedling for the Dupuytren's contracture then.

I'm picking up stuff with a lot less pain and I can grip d'bells and barbells much better. Dr. said to be smart over the next few months. If something hurts, stop doing it.

I have several hand stretches I do multiple times/day, especially at work. If I feel that I've injured my hands on any way, I'm supposed to get into his office ASAP. The arthritis is....well, arthritis.

Edit: I'll need more time to give an estimate of the % of improvement. I went back to work, worked 4 days, then the holiday break rolled around.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-26-2023 at 04:24 PM.
    Cuz and BuzzardMarinePumper like this.

Blog Entries
    I had both hands done at the same time. Surgery was 10/31 and I went back to work 12/15. Dexterity is better, but still needs more time to see how much better.

Actually, my right hand is already better than it was. It was the better of the two hands and the damage wasn't as bad.

The left hand will take time to see the full impact of the surgery....they said roughly 6-8 months. The whole left arm has been kind of a pain with nerve damage from the C-spine issues, but things improve in small and infrequent increments.

I'll go back in February for another injection for the De Quervain's syndrome. If it doesn't improve after another injection or two, they'll schedule me for surgery. They may try microneedling for the Dupuytren's contracture then.

I'm picking up stuff with a lot less pain and I can grip d'bells and barbells much better. Dr. said to be smart over the next few months. If something hurts, stop doing it.

I have several hand stretches I do multiple times/day, especially at work. If I feel that I've injured my hands on any way, I'm supposed to get into his office ASAP. The arthritis is....well, arthritis.

Edit: I'll need more time to give an estimate of the % of improvement. I went back to work, worked 4 days, then the holiday break rolled around.
    That is what hand Dr told me !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-04-2024 at 09:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Buzz, after my new batch of books, I’ll give it a shot. BUT , for the real skinny on what happened during the civil war, you have to watch this movie! Yes it really exists and if you go into it knowing it’s supposed to not be taken seriously, it’s a damn good movie.
    I have watched it more than once !
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    See my avatar ? Age really does change the way we look ! �� !
    I Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0128.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	432.5 KB 
ID:	182892. think a major improvement .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-03-2024 at 11:02 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I was just informed by a VA PA that my test level of 178 was high . Is there another scale ? I am pissed this PA knows nothing about TRT and wants to tell me 178 is high and will be lowering me dosage ? WTF One thing is tuff to argue with VA and hate to go back to UGL for Cypionate ???????
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I was just informed by a VA PA that my test level of 178 was high . Is there another scale ? I am pissed this PA knows nothing about TRT and wants to tell me 178 is high and will be lowering me dosage ? WTF One thing is tuff to argue with VA and hate to go back to UGL for Cypionate ???????
    A BMP sighting! Don't stay gone so long!

Also, your doctor is a dumbass.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    A BMP sighting! Don't stay gone so long!

Also, your doctor is a dumbass.
    All the VA is like that, they wouldnt even give my brother a testosterone check, he was going to have to pay out of pocket. What a fucking joke this country is now with how they handle male hormone treatment.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information