Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    All the VA is like that, they wouldn't even give my brother a testosterone check, he was going to have to pay out of pocket. What a fucking joke this country is now with how they handle male hormone treatment.
    I have been reading my own BW and self medicating for 9 years . Dr's do not know what effects what VA does not offer ultra sensitive Male Estradiol test they do not care about that and fortunately I got arimidex . Have plenty the DA Dr that scripted ; criptd like a woman with breast cancer would get 1mg daily ??????? I would be passed out on the floor if 1mg a day . I take 1/4 every 4th day and target 26 to 31 E2 .

PLEASE WOULD SOMEONEE SOUND OFF WITH IDEA BESIDES THE VA ARE A BUNCH OF DA's
    Cuz likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    A BMP sighting! Don't stay gone so long!

Also, your doctor is a dumbass.
    TOTAL TESTOSTERONE 591 ng/dL 250 - 1100
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE 189.1 H pg/mL 35.0 - 155.0

She told me she was trying to educate me and I have seen no signs of her being able to connect the dots on my BW FSH is high if I finally get the BW I will read the BW and go sell some blood if RBC is high ............ I need to see it all to tell her what the issue is !

This is what Dr gave me today and free test is high and total test is spot on if not still a little low?

I have been taking Enanthate for 5 weeks in Super Test

The VA Dr wants to send test to my Urologist and I know him pretty good I doubt he will freak out over 30 points but I welcome all advise I can get thank you gents !
    Cylon357 likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Buzz you had prostate cancer or am I wrong? Did they remove it completely?
    Last edited by wango; 03-14-2024 at 03:35 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    TOTAL TESTOSTERONE 591 ng/dL 250 - 1100
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE 189.1 H pg/mL 35.0 - 155.0

She told me she was trying to educate me and I have seen no signs of her being able to connect the dots on my BW FSH is high if I finally get the BW I will read the BW and go sell some blood if RBC is high ............ I need to see it all to tell her what the issue is !

This is what Dr gave me today and free test is high and total test is spot on if not still a little low?

I have been taking Enanthate for 5 weeks in Super Test

The VA Dr wants to send test to my Urologist and I know him pretty good I doubt he will freak out over 30 points but I welcome all advise I can get thank you gents !
    Forget total test, that's a red herring. Your free test looks great, I wouldn't change a thing based on just those numbers.
    Cuz and BuzzardMarinePumper like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Buzz you had prostate cancer or am I wrong? Did they remove it completely?
    No they just radiated it . Tried to remove it but internals were stuffed back in after coma and the punctured my bowels at beginning of removal . I had wound vacuum so 21 day septic and then radiated it

Blog Entries
    Forget total test, that's a red herring. Your free test looks great, I wouldn't change a thing based on just those numbers.
    That is what I thought but have more detailed BW to be posted in next post . I thought 576 total T was great and free and total was a little high . What I need when someone has time is to read these next #’s one says my free and total test in 36k + would I not be dead ?

Blog Entries
    WANGO GAVE ME SOME INFIO I AM REPAIRING TY SIR

I have low GFR it is 51%

WTF is that # on last page posted 36170

If anyone thinks it would give them more in-site I can post all the BW my PSA has been
    The same around 1.1 since radiation of my prostate in March of 23

I will just post all BW in next post to be sure anyone that cases to can post some info ? I am not communicating with my Dr at all .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-15-2024 at 10:58 AM.
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

Blog Entries
    All BW the VA did 03/24 21st day

Sorry guys I do not know how to make the pic bigger . If you would please double click and see several issues and “she” chooses to address a slightly high # in all my glucose due to pancakes and gravy that morn and took a shot 100mg 2 days before testosterone test .

DOUBLE CLICK PLEASE SO YOU CAN READ CLEARLY .
    6 pages total I just combined to 3 in # page order .

This is all the BW the VA does . This is the total BW I had done .
    No e2
    No SHBG
    WEIRDEST # I have seen in 13 years of TRT
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-15-2024 at 11:55 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Man 1.1 is a good PSA number!

The rest of the numbers look kind of diet related, then you added the comment about pancakes and you blood glucose, so I was like, yeah, that explains that.

Some of the other numbers aren't to concerning normally, but seeing that you did cancer treatment a year ago, I can't speak to what they mean in this context. We need someone with some more knowledge to weigh in on that.

E2... if you are feeling good with no sides, OK, just let that ride for now.

Your SHBG is likely middle of the road, if not on the lower side of normal.your free t with that level of total t indicates that.

I still don't think I would change meds at this time, though maybe consult with the doc on some of those numbers and maybe clean up your diet some. That's how I would start anyhow

Blog Entries
    These are the BW reading from the VA . Yeah I know the pancakes were a lifetime no no but damn they were good and 1st time in over 6 yrs . I eat health no processed foods few if any simple carbs other than the few that sneak up on me . Complex carbs protein and fat that goes with it . I am a very tight eater and wife is also and that makes it good .
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-16-2024 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Removed personal information
    wango and Cylon357 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    These are the BW reading from the VA . Yeah I know the pancakes were a lifetime no no but damn they were good and 1st time in over 6 yrs . I eat health no processed foods few if any simple carbs other than the few that sneak up on me . Complex carbs protein and fat that goes with it . I am a very tight eater and wife is also and that makes it good .
    Buzz,
    A mutual friend pointed out your blood work has some personal information visible....at least your name. Just to be on the safe side, I deleted your attachments.

Personally, I would mark out any identifying information (name, etc. ) before reposting it.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-16-2024 at 09:10 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries

WTF is that # on last page posted 36170
    Dang, I thought I commented on this already, because I had it loaded and ready to go lol! That is the test id, not results. Like you tell the lab "hey, I want test id 36170" and they look it up and say "oh, that's the testosterone test. I need 2 little vials and 1 big one" blah blah blah

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Dang, I thought I commented on this already, because I had it loaded and ready to go lol! That is the test id, not results. Like you tell the lab "hey, I want test id 36170" and they look it up and say "oh, that's the testosterone test. I need 2 little vials and 1 big one" blah blah blah
    Man I was searching like a madman for that. But, I did suspect that because the number was in a parentheses, something made it different than a value. Nice work Columbo!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Buzz,
    A mutual friend pointed out your blood work has some personal information visible....at least your name. Just to be on the safe side, I deleted your attachments.

Personally, I would mark out any identifying information (name, etc. ) before reposting it.
    TY I tried to delete alter I was made aware of my duffus mistake . I reposted all BW with no #'s on it . Thanks again .

Blog Entries
    Gotta change devices for BW . Damn I can speak Southern and broken English and some Spanish but for the life of me I have never been able to load pix to my computer . All those messages with incorrect words and improper pronouns are the work of AI . I have made it a point to try to read my sloppy typing . I will get on my phone and re type BW - personal info .
    Cylon357 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    TY I tried to delete alter I was made aware of my duffus mistake . I reposted all BW with no #'s on it . Thanks again .
    No problem!

Gotta change devices for BW . Damn I can speak Southern and broken English and some Spanish but for the life of me I have never been able to load pix to my computer . All those messages with incorrect words and improper pronouns are the work of AI . I have made it a point to try to read my sloppy typing . I will get on my phone and re type BW - personal info .
    I'm not the best on computers, either

I find it's easiest for me to email the blood work to myself, then I just upload the attachment.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information