Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: M1t FAQ

WISHMASTER is offline New Member
    I am chillin. My reply was not to be taken the way you took it. I always show respect on any of the forums I post on. I simply meant that the answers to my question were not in the original post or aleast I didnt see them. Maybe if I read between the lines. Help me out here, is there something Im not reading? Disregard the (!) in my reply and then maybe it will be taken the way it was meant to be.

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WISHMASTER
    I am chillin. My reply was not to be taken the way you took it.
    that's cool bro, just trying to help you out. i saw the low post count and assumed that you might not know proper etiquite for board use and was just looking out for ya.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Skereously, all those questions are in the orig post. Yes, you start all things the first day of a 4 week cycle minus PCT items, which all start the same day. I dunno where you got the idea of staggering it. I forgot the other questions but theyre all in the orig or subsequent posts. Everyone has the same basic questions.

Tell your friends they will get very lethargic if they dont take 4derm, and high bp w/ no hawthorne. And no more balls if they dont take clomid and b!tch tits if they dont take nolva. That or just tell em theyre stupid.

Joe King is offline New Member
    I have hawthorn berry extract in the form of liquid, so how many mililitres should i be taking a day?

birsling is offline Member
    What is the dosage per mL? It should say something on the bottle

Joe King is offline New Member
    it says this " 0.5ml (or 10 drops),upto six times per day"
    does that mean 10 drops of 0.5 ml six times a day or does it mean 0.5ml six times a day?

You need to find out how many mg of powder there are in each mL of solution. It should say on the bottle. Droppers arent acurate at all, get an oral syringe or a regular injection one will work.

I am not asking you what the bottle says the recommended serving is, I am asking what the mg/mL concentration is. If it doesn't say that, you can always look at the amount of mg in 1 serving. If it is 100mg in a serving, and a serving is 1mL, multiply it out, and you should know how much to take. If it is that confusing, buy the pills. They are cheap, and easier to take/dose

guys, Im going to start my cycle tomorrow and I have everything except the TIRBULUS....Its going to be here on Monday. I do have an extra bottle of 6-OXO laying around. Can I take that till my TRIB gets here? Will that work to keep my boys around their normal size for the first few days of my cycle? if yes I can , how many pills should I take?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Not really, its a suicide estrogen inhibitor so all it will do is keep the estrogen from 4-ad at bay. Get clomid and nolvadex .

Ive already got some Clomid and Nolva but thats for PCT. Ive got everything you listed in the sample cycle.
    I was wanting to take something for the first couple of days since my TRIBULUS wont be here for a few days. You think I'll be ok if I dont take anything. How long does it usually take for my nads to shut down? I know its gonna happen as it did when I did my cycle of S1+ but they didnt shrink up. Im just worried about them shrinking up while take M1T.

nsa
    You don't need to take anything like trib or 6-oxo during the cycle, don't waste the money. It will take a while to shut you down real hard, i would say end of second week your balls will be shrinking.

WEll I started this morning with 1 pill and 5 sprays of the 4-ad and 1 pill of HB at 565 mgs.....I guess we'll see what happens. I'll do the 10mgs for atleast a week and see if I feel anything. I'll split up the HB so I get in atleast 1500mgs a days. I also stopped taking my creatrine and will start again during PCT.
    I did my first dose at 7:00am so I'll do the other at 7:00 pm'ish
    I wont be hitting the gym til Monday so I should be well loaded with this stuff.

Im going to follow your sample cycle.

Im 5'8 and weigh in at 162 in the mornings. going to try and take in about 3500 cals a day. SO hopefully I can get up to 180 mark and keep atleast 170-75lbs.

any advice? or anything I missed?

thanks!

nsa
    Try and get around 4000 cals ED and stay at 10 mg throughout the cycle, there is no need for someone thats 160 pounds to be using more than 10, you will get good results if you eat clean, eat often and workout hard with a good split.

nsa
    And don't forget clomid, nolvadex and milk thistle. Creatine and clenbuterol are other thing that will help you maintain your gains or maybe even gain some more weight during pct.

will do! Yes I do have all the stuff for PCT. I was thinking about getting some Clen and trying that out with PCT....but I can wait to buy that. 4000 cals is alot but I'll try and down that much. I do eat clean with a cheat meal once a week. I eat alot of MRP's, protien shakes, chicken, beef and get my EFA's from Flax seed oils.

well Ive been on my cycle since Friday so that makes 3.5 days and the mild headaches have started. I havent been to the gym yet, going today. My 2 friends are wondering if taking caffeine is ok while on the cycle? The tiredness is also starting. mild for me since Im on 4-ad as well.

nsa
    Up the 4-ad dose and increase your carbohydrate intake to get rid of any lethargy. M1t messes up your blood-glucose levels, making you almost glycemic. Also get some hawthorne berry extract or if you are already taking it, up your dose of that to get rid of headaches.(also helps if for some reason your heart is racing alot)

nsa
    Bump for newbies...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Bump for newbies...
    hey man. great info. i talked to a trainer at the gym the other day when i was getting my BF checked. he started trying to tell me about diet and stuff. so we got to talking about supplements and he mentioned he was on M1T. i asked him "what else" and he said "what do you mean?" i said "what are you taking for PCT? what are taking to safe guard your liver?" he said the stuff he was on had 6-oxo (only after i mentioned it) and the guy at the nutrition store said he didn't need PCT due to the contents in the M1T he was taking. i told him to find this thread and read it. do you know how much of this stuff applies to 1-test (not M1T) and some of the other PH/PS's? i've been told that 1-test and others aren't as toxic as M1T so you don't need the milk thistle. i was also told that you only needed tribulus for PCT. i'm going to run some nolva and clomid though. thanks for all your effort with this.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    11 Pages

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    i asked him "what else" and he said "what do you mean?" i said "what are you taking for PCT? what are taking to safe guard your liver?" he said the stuff he was on had 6-oxo (only after i mentioned it) and the guy at the nutrition store said he didn't need PCT due to the contents in the M1T he was taking.
    Just goes to show you people in suppstores are morons.

nsa
    And trainers for the most part.

But you don't need milk thidtle for 1-test. You still should stack it with 4-ad, and i personally would not use tribulus or 6-oxo for pct for anything., get clomid and nolvadex .

get clomid and nolvadex.
    yeah, i've got these on hand, ready to go. you're suggested PCT is a little different than Pheedno's (his is for real gear though) i was wondering if there was that much of a difference? you use more nolva, but less clomid. is there a method to this madness? i've only got a week left on my cycle, so it's not really worth it to get 4-AD at this point. i never had any lethargy or loss of appetite on 1-test. if anything, my appetite and energy went up. strength is up across the board. 30lb increase on bench in 3 weeks for example.

edit: forgot to mention that i'm stacking 1-test with Finigenx made by Pharmagenx. It's roughly equivalent to Tren in the way 1-test is equivalent to test.
    Last edited by wired-up; 10-14-2004 at 03:22 PM.

nsa
    Pheedno's pct is 100 mg of clomid and 10 mg of nolvadex for 3-4 weeks i believe. But i think that front loading clomid works, some people don't but for me i know it gets my test levels back quicker, i have regular blood tests to verify this.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

M1t

i started my cycle of M1T earlier this week. i'm posting my progress in the cycle section with before and after photo's. i've also given a brief summary of my daily diet and my routine.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=128229

Pheedno's pct is 100 mg of clomid and 10 mg of nolvadex for 3-4 weeks i believe. But i think that front loading clomid works, some people don't but for me i know it gets my test levels back quicker, i have regular blood tests to verify this.
    good to know. especially with test results to solidify it. thanks.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't flame on me for I have not finished reading the 11 pages that this thread is before asking my questions. Not yet any way.

Question 1: What is the recomended dosage ratio mg/lb?
    Question 2: Should I cut up before going on an M1T/4-AD cycle? I've been trying to bulk for a while now and I think I'm around 20%BF now. I'm coming off a shoulder AC injury. I used to 1RM at 280 and right now I'm having a hard time doing 5 reps at 225 and inline DB's press at 75lbs for 8 reps. I'm 6'3" and 202lbs right now. I'm 28yrs now. Been lifting steadly for 3 years now. Never done a cycle of anything.
    Question 3: Being that this a bulking supplement, can I still take creatine with it? I dont' think I'm going to use ON's Serious Mass any more. I'll switch to Pure Whey and Micellar Matrix before bed.
    Question 4: I live near the border of Mexico. Can I trust the clomid and nolvadex I get from the pharmacies that are about five blocks apart from each other over there?

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Don't flame on me for I have not finished reading the 11 pages that this thread is before asking my questions. Not yet any way.

Question 1: What is the recomended dosage ratio mg/lb?
    Question 2: Should I cut up before going on an M1T/4-AD cycle? I've been trying to bulk for a while now and I think I'm around 20%BF now. I'm coming off a shoulder AC injury. I used to 1RM at 280 and right now I'm having a hard time doing 5 reps at 225 and inline DB's press at 75lbs for 8 reps. I'm 6'3" and 202lbs right now. I'm 28yrs now. Been lifting steadly for 3 years now. Never done a cycle of anything.
    Question 3: Being that this a bulking supplement, can I still take creatine with it? I dont' think I'm going to use ON's Serious Mass any more. I'll switch to Pure Whey and Micellar Matrix before bed.
    Question 4: I live near the border of Mexico. Can I trust the clomid and nolvadex I get from the pharmacies that are about five blocks apart from each other over there?
    If under 200 then 10 mg m1t.
    If over 200 then 15-20 mg m1t.
    This is with a low body fat %.
    I think that cutting is always good before a cycle of something androgenic , you need to get you bf% as low as possible before taking any bulking supplement.
    Yes, you can use creatine, i like starting out with creatine then dropping it and starting it again along with pct to help keep strength.
    Why not get your ancillaries from AR-R ?

If under 200 then 10 mg m1t.
    If over 200 then 15-20 mg m1t.
    This is with a low body fat %.
    I think that cutting is always good before a cycle of something androgenic , you need to get you bf% as low as possible before taking any bulking supplement.
    Yes, you can use creatine, i like starting out with creatine then dropping it and starting it again along with pct to help keep strength.
    Why not get your ancillaries from AR-R?
    Dang, I've just gotten to 202lbs and some chicks told me I looked good like that, not all skinny like I was. I had gotten down to a cut (7-10%BF) for a while. Of course these chicks are my friends and they are fat. So the closer I am to looking like them I guess they like that better.
    Any way, I guess I'll just try to level out or lean out between now and three months from now. Start a cycle in mid January.
    I guess, I'll have to come down to 190 and then do 10mg for four weeks.
    How many mg or mcg for the 4-AD?
    Can I find dosage guide lines for the clomid and nolva in the PCT forum if I do a search? Or do I just do exactly as you did?
    And as to why not order form AR-R , well, I just thought it would be less hassle going to Mexico, and if I should ever step up AAS, I would already be familure with procuring PCT. My parents go over to get amoxicillan and other anitbiotics.
    Thanks for answering nsa, you're
    Last edited by 63190; 10-16-2004 at 04:17 PM.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Dang, I've just gotten to 202lbs and some chicks told me I looked good like that, not all skinny like I was. I had gotten down to a cut (7-10%BF) for a while. Of course these chicks are my friends and they are fat. So the closer I am to looking like them I guess they like that better.
    Any way, I guess I'll just try to level out or lean out between now and three months from now. Start a cycle in mid January.
    I guess, I'll have to come down to 190 and then do 10mg for four weeks.
    How many mg or mcg for the 4-AD?
    Can I find dosage guide lines for the clomid and nolva in the PCT forum if I do a search? Or do I just do exactly as you did?
    And as to why not order form AR-R , well, I just thought it would be less hassle going to Mexico, and if I should ever step up AAS, I would already be familure with procuring PCT. My parents go over to get amoxicillan and other anitbiotics.
    Thanks for answering nsa, you're
    With buying from ar-r you know that the stuff isn't bunk. I also would like to point out that there is not exactly a clear line between the 10-20 mg per day dose. Alot of things come into play here, BF%, height. I would start with 10 mg ED then bump it up to 15, if 10 mg isn't making you stronger by the end of week 2.

Whew! Just finished reading every single post on here. It took me the better part of a week to do. I'm way behind in reading The Lord of The Rings now.
    Any way, I did find out about front loading the PCT now. I also saw that stuff about upping the HB to get rid of headaches. Probably the most important thing I learned is that to stack means to use similtaniously. I had completely misunderstood this. I thought weeks 1-4 M1T then 5-8 4AD. LOL Now I know that it's both. Some how on the sample cycle I got confuzzled.

Bump. This should be a sticky.

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    Stickie! Stickie!

Stick it up!

birtcheh is offline New Member
    this is so large!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I hope this wasnt posted in one of the 10 previous pages..... but why transdermal
    4-ad as opposed to powder?

nsa
    You mean why transdermal instead of oral? The reason i ask is that you could take powder and combine it with a transdermal gel to make your own transdermal 4-ad.

Or Ostie, are you asking why transdermal vs. capped powder?

No matter what you are asking, I believe your answer is going to be absorption rate and effectiveness. On top of those, transdermals are so fast and easy to use. How many caps can one person take in a day ?

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    How many caps can one person take in a day ?
    i've taken 30 flax gels in one day before (not all at once)

Thread Information