Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: K.Biz SD Log

K.Biz is offline Banned
    it says 70ml 35mg/ml

K.Biz is offline Banned
    So bad news

so mad right now. but my cycle will be stopping right now. My work ( i am a touch up graphic designer. yeah im the guy who airbrushes models). is sending me to europe in 5 hours for a Ducati models bike shoot and then a full edit. i wont be back till f*ckin saturday... so my cycle will be post-poned till then... ohh god i been waiting so long to do this, now i gotta wait another week. f*ckin A

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    I followed Upstates Log, great info. I did Sd for 3 weeks gained 8 lbs lean, know would have gained more but last week caught the flu ( which sucked and not in a good way) Anyway I added MyoGenx my second week on PCT 4 ed ( had to wait for it to get delivered) within a week it got the boys back up to normal or larger size. I definately would add it starting the first week. Good Luck interested in seeing rest of your log.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Danm, hard to feel sorry for when you got to spend a week airbrushing models

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Danm, hard to feel sorry for when you got to spend a week airbrushing models
    hahaha true

K.Biz is offline Banned
    im back boys

time to start this cycle tomorrow. so pumped!

heres what my schedule looks like

9:00 Wake up

9:30
    Breakfast
    8 Egg whites (2 yokes)
    1 Cup of Oats
    2 Peices of toast
    Protien shake ( 1 scoop of ON Whey)

1100 mg hawthorn
    1200mg milk thistle
    3600mg fish oil
    1000mg flush free niacin
    1 Red yeats rice
    GNC Multi B complex
    10mg of methyl drol

11:30
    Small meal
    Protien shake ( 2 scoops of ON Whey)

1:30
    Small meal

3:00
    Small snack
    Protien shake ( 1 scoop of ON Whey)
    1100 mg hawthorn
    1200mg milk thistle
    3600mg fish oil
    1000mg flush free niacin
    1 Red yeats rice
    GNC Multi B complex
    10mg of methyl drol

3:30
    GYM

4:30-5:00
    Apple
    Protien Sake (2 scoops of ON Whey)
    Small Meal - Chicken or Steak
    Oats

I think some people might think im overdoing the protien shakes, but money for meals is limited so i try and pack as many carbs and protien as i can into a meal. I will be posting the rest of my meal schedule and in more detail later on tonight as I work out my money and figure out really wtf i want to eat. ill keep you posted
    Last edited by K.Biz; 01-22-2007 at 03:20 PM.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    hey bro howd it go with the ducati models? haha
    good luck with your cycle. i saw you posted on my thread, its good that we'll be running a cycle at the same time so we can compare results and what not. is this your first cycle? it is for me.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    hey bro howd it go with the ducati models? haha
    good luck with your cycle. i saw you posted on my thread, its good that we'll be running a cycle at the same time so we can compare results and what not. is this your first cycle? it is for me.
    yup first cycle. a lil nervous and crazy excited at the same time. this should be a great 3 weeks

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Well started my cycle late today, cause im stupid and dont set my alarm clock.... real responsible huh?

I didint want to skip today as well so i ended up taking my first pill @ 12pm and my second will be taken at 6pm then i will go work out at 6:30.

pretty much i just bumped all my meals up in time and kind of crammed them into my short day today. once again i haven not released an official diet yet for the cycle, but as im writing this i have a notepad next to me perfecting it. i have a pretty good idea of what i want to do. around 3800 cals a day. i have been dieting for the last 5 months with limited cheat meals keeping my intake at around 3500 cals. been workin like a mofo to gain weight

so going to workout at 6.. be back with the log

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro, its gonna be a fun ride. I've ran to SD cycles in the past, and both were outstanding. Just wondering are you fellas running Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol (Original) or a knock off brand?

BigSwol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    im running knock off. nutrition solutions methyl drol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Yesterday: Tuesday - Back/Bi's | no log, from now i will have logs for everyworkout.. considering this is a "log" i should be taking down what i lift. just havnt had time yet.

Wednesday: Off day

quick question: since kidney stones sort of run in the family..... my mom had them more then once. i want to make sure that im not going to get any of these either. i shoudl be ok since i drink a gallon+ of water a day. but i no u want to keep your urine acidic... anything i can drink that will make sure im not going to create stones? like either a supplement or mabye a drink? I herd cranberry juice is good for that. anything else?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    ^^^ Bizzidity bump

hey bro i took my first pill today..check out my log

in referance to your question i thinnk youll be straight drinking a lot of water but maybe give the cranberry juice a try. like upstate tank says...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! lol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    hey bro i took my first pill today..check out my log

in referance to your question i thinnk youll be straight drinking a lot of water but maybe give the cranberry juice a try. like upstate tank says...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! lol
    i feel like i have seen that quote in prob over 100 threads

K.Biz is offline Banned
    So i finally worked out my diet. around 5000-5500 cals a day. keepin the intake as high as possible. and I love eating so this isnt a problem from my last diet it has changed almost completly. so check it out!!

Meal 1
    8 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs scrambled,
    4 peices of toast w/honey or fat free jam
    8 ounce glass of orange juice or pinapple juice.

Meal 2
    2 chicken breasts,
    1 1/2 servings rice
    1 serving veggies
    2 scoops of peanutbutter

Meal 3 (Pre-workout meal consumed 1 1/2 before gym)
    2 cans of tuna with mayo - 1 bowl of special K cereal w/ 1% milk

Protien Drink (30min before gym)
    1 scoop

Workout- 60-90 minutes

PWO Protien Drink (30min before gym)
    1 scoop

PWO Meal 4
    2 small baked potato's from the Wendy's drive through
    1/2 lb of lean sirloin steak, burger, or chicken,
    1 banana, 2 slices of whole wheat bread

Meal 5
    2 cans of tuna stirred in w/ Mayo
    Small salad w/ fat free italian or ceasar

Meal 6(1 hr/ before bed)
    Protien Drink 2 scoops
    3 spoonfulls of Extra Virgin olive oil

did u calculate your macros?
    you should, then post this diet in the diet forum and youll probably get some good critique

K.Biz is offline Banned
    did u calculate your macros?
    you should, then post this diet in the diet forum and youll probably get some good critique
    yeah thats a good idea. my diet is actully pretty much like stolen from someone else on this forum. i was checking it out and i really like how he made his diet. for me at least its cheap enough and i like all the food. so i made a few changes. . to customize to my needs and i will be recalculating it tonight.

anyway for the damn logs! lets get this thing started shall we.

Friday: Leg day

Smith Machine Squats
    360 x 15 (warmup)
    450 x 10
    480 x 8
    500 x 5
    360 x 11

Leg Curls
    100 x 15 (Warm up)
    150 x 11
    160 x 7
    170 x 4
    190 x 1 (if u can call it 1 i barley made it)

Leg Extensions
    150 x 10
    165 x 8
    180 x 7
    200 x 3 wtf?

Standing calf raises
    100 x 15 (warmup)
    165 x 10
    170 x 9
    200 x 4
    200 x 2

My legs are definetly the weakest point. i hope during this cycle i can bulk these up a good amount

remeber im only 5'7 165 pounds so if i coudl get my squats closer to 600 pounds i woudl be pumped

why do u do smith squats instead of regular? your pushin a lot weight regardless. are you feelin any effects yet from the sd??

K.Biz is offline Banned
    why do u do smith squats instead of regular? your pushin a lot weight regardless. are you feelin any effects yet from the sd??
    I do the smith squats because i like the feeling of somthing being able to catch the bar if i screw up. 500 pounds isnt somthing i need to drop on me.

and as far as the effects of the SD i felt in my legs for sure. really in my calves though, the pump was insane. it took me twice as long to walk out of the gym today

Tomorrows a rest day, and then chest on sunday, which im physced for. i just wanna keep lifting and i cant stop thinking about my diet and working out. might be physcological but its keeping me in check. im really super focused on sticking to everything, never really had this type of strong focus like this before. so i would definetlly call that a good side.

as far as bad sides, a little headache today, nothing that lasted more then 15min or so, and a tiny bit of back pain.. perhaps my kidneys? which isnt a good thing at all. but i think it just might be from the deadlifts on my back day 3 days ago. the deads seem to destroy my back everytime. but if it continues into next week (mon) i might think about putting a hold on the SD, i dont need to be screwing up my kidneys. i make sure i drink at least 5+liters of water a day, so its definetly not lack of water. so we'll see, hopefully its just from the deads

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I do the smith squats because i like the feeling of somthing being able to catch the bar if i screw up. 500 pounds isnt somthing i need to drop on me.

and as far as the effects of the SD i felt in my legs for sure. really in my calves though, the pump was insane. it took me twice as long to walk out of the gym today

Tomorrows a rest day, and then chest on sunday, which im physced for. i just wanna keep lifting and i cant stop thinking about my diet and working out. might be physcological but its keeping me in check. im really super focused on sticking to everything, never really had this type of strong focus like this before. so i would definetlly call that a good side.

as far as bad sides, a little headache today, nothing that lasted more then 15min or so, and a tiny bit of back pain.. perhaps my kidneys? which isnt a good thing at all. but i think it just might be from the deadlifts on my back day 3 days ago. the deads seem to destroy my back everytime. but if it continues into next week (mon) i might think about putting a hold on the SD, i dont need to be screwing up my kidneys. i make sure i drink at least 5+liters of water a day, so its definetly not lack of water. so we'll see, hopefully its just from the deads
    with all that water dont forget to drink some gaterade.u dont want to flush your body of electrolites.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    That was one prob with the SD, the back pumps were freakin unreal. I couldn't deadlift more than 275 for reps without fealing like I was gonna die. It felt like everything in my lower back was cramping all at once. Not fun! But the up side was I gained 13lbs, I just saved the deads for once I was off SD. How is the weight gain going? Mine came pretty fast, first couple of weeks or so, I was seeing results.

BigSwol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    That was one prob with the SD, the back pumps were freakin unreal. I couldn't deadlift more than 275 for reps without fealing like I was gonna die. It felt like everything in my lower back was cramping all at once. Not fun! But the up side was I gained 13lbs, I just saved the deads for once I was off SD. How is the weight gain going? Mine came pretty fast, first couple of weeks or so, I was seeing results.

BigSwol
    Agreed. my back day was actully my 2nd day taking sd actully so i dont think it was that but still. im gonna listen to that advice and not do them during the cycle. so ill stick to the rows, wide rows and the tbar rows from now on.

I am starting to see weight gain, im on day number 7 and im 9 pounds. which is freaking insane! 9 pounds in 7 days? jesus i like this stuff already

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    keep at it k.biz!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Sunday: Chest/ tri's

Flat bb bench
    135 x 10 (warmup)
    155 x 10 (warmup)
    165 x 8
    175 x 6
    185 x 5
    135 till failure

Incline bb
    90 x 10 (warmup)
    135 x 8
    145 x 5
    150 x 3 - i was so done after this i couldnt rep another set. i wish my chest was as good as my arms... but another weak point im going to have to work on. i made sure i shredded it today though

Decline bb
    135 x 10 (warm up)
    185 x 8
    185 x 6
    195 x 3

Skullcrushers
    85 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 6
    110 x 2

Dips
    3 Sets till failure

overall im very happy with todays chest day.. cant wait till tomos back and bicep day. its gonna be rediculous!

good job bro..how do u like hitting all 3 bb presses in the same workout? i.e. flat, incline, and decline. have you ever tried anything else? if it works for you keep it up, but maybe try doing something like flat BB then incline DB. i dunno just a friendly suggestion!! keep up the good work!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    good job bro..how do u like hitting all 3 bb presses in the same workout? i.e. flat, incline, and decline. have you ever tried anything else? if it works for you keep it up, but maybe try doing something like flat BB then incline DB. i dunno just a friendly suggestion!! keep up the good work!
    I usually do hit bb and the db, but today i was feeling the bb for some reason. just wanted to keep slappin weights onto the side of those bars haha. usually i do mix it up, but today i felt like a all bb session was the way to go

gotcha.
    good deal brotha

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Yesterday was back/bi's: didint do a log but damn those back pumps are just to narly for me man. i was in some serious pain yesterday after the gym. driving home was a chore. i had to lay down for a while. i just mowed banannas for like 2 hours haha

As for today. day off. which im happy about. cause my back is wrecked. also today is the first day of my second week. insted of doing 10/20/30 i actully did started with 20mg my first week. i felt like the 10mg woudl be a waste of my time. so my new layout looks like this. 20/20/30

up 11 pounds right now. in my frist week. and really no bloat at all. this stuff is amazing. i have never ever seen weigh gain like this before. and im a very very very hard gainer so this is make me like so happy u have no idea haha

wow bro gives me something to look forward to!

when are you taking your pills? are you taking them with food?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    wow bro gives me something to look forward to!

when are you taking your pills? are you taking them with food?
    It varies a lil bit. but its stays with in about a 3 hour rage. either like between 9am-12am to 3pm-6pm. i make sure i never take after 6pm. no point. i wanna stay anabolic all day, and at night when im sleeping ( the most anabolic time) i dont need to be on the SD

always taking my pills with food. im taking like prob 9 or 10 support sup pills along with every 10mg of the sd and i feel that my stomach would probably feel upset if i just loaded it with pills and no food.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Military Press
    135 x 10 (warmup)
    155 x 10
    165 x 7
    170 x 4 This is the highest i have ever hit with the military... but it still pisses me off haha

wide grip upright rows
    135 x 10 (warm up)
    150 x 8
    165 x 4
    165 x 4

bb shrugs behind back
    135 x 15 (warm up)
    185 x 10
    195 x 8
    205 x 10 ... wtf? i was pumped for this though

bb shrugs in front
    185 x 10
    195 x 7
    205 x 5 i was just to tired.

thats it. overall decent day. im starting to feel tired mid day more and more now. but i just throw down a extra protien shake when i get tired and it seems to pick me right back up. so mabye its just my body processing the food faster then i can put it down. but im happy with my results so far. and people in the gym are starting to stare a lot more and some even ask me what im taking... gotta love the response i give = Food

they walk away all mad and shit. cause u know its not what they wanna hear haha oh well.

you should probably get that diet checked.
    too many protein shakes i think.
    why special k, why not oats ( maybe swap with meal 1), how about using your whey protein with the oats and having the tuna and mayo before bead.
    with your pwo protein shake, you have 30 mins before gym, do you mean after or 30 mins before cardio?
    why not add something like waxy maize to that shake (pwo)

check out calorieking.com to check your macros.

bizzumppp

where u been bro?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    went to maine for a few days to visit my uncle. no logs, but he has his own gym in his house... lucky bastard, so i still got to work out. tomo ill be posting for my back/bi's. but let me tell u #12 the end of the 2nd week is insane. when i did my incline DB yesterday (my weak pojnt). i felt like i could do 15 reps of every single weight i picked up, and my incline has gone up almost 30 pounds!. it was f*cking insane!. i love this this stuff. i cant wait for tomo!

nice bro im just getting to the end of my 2nd week and i feel awesome. i cant wait to see whats gonna happen lol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Yesterday was back/bi's.. didint have alog either. im getting lazy and tired. the sides are strating to show there ugly faces. im just tired all the time now. i need somthing to pick me up in the gym. should i start throwing some NO shotgun 25-30min before workout?.. anyway heres what my shoulders look like. i didint do much just because i was so damn tired.

Wednesday: Shoulders

Military Press
    135 x 10 (warmup)
    155 x 10
    165 x 9
    170 x 7
    190 x 3

wide grip pull ups
    x15
    x10
    x10
    x8

bb shrugs behind back
    135 x 15 (warm up)
    185 x 8
    205 x 7
    225 x 3

bb shrugs in front
    185 x 7
    195 x 7
    205 x 6

all in all crummy ass workout. and im just beat so im going to take a nap. my numbers increased a lil but.. i was just to damn tired to try and do more.

also my PCT starts next week, and im so confused on how to get the dosage correct. im going to run a 100/50/50 and mabye add another week of 50. but with lions clomid how much is 100mg? how much do i pull with that oral syringe? if 1ML is 35mg/ml then im taking almost 3 full squirts of that for the first week then? is that how that works. also shoudl i spread it out throughout the day?

1 more thing. my nipples seem to be getting a little puffy. nothing serious but a lil bit to where im concerned. did anyone see this while they were doing SD and can i take anything to bring it down? thanks

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    how many ml per syringe? if theres 3ml per syringe then one syrenge = 105ml

K.Biz is offline Banned
    syringe says .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 1m

clomid says 35mg/ml

so then almost 3 full syrnges would be my 100mg i need correct?

Kato is offline Member
    you bang any models then?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information