Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: K.Biz SD Log

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I damn sure would be checking it out. Good luck on it.
    yeah definetly, well be cordinating well. and this time my log will be much better. to bad #12 lifts like twice the amount hahah. i mean 550 on shrugs? who does that?

so anyway i just woke up. i fell asleep like right after i posted that and now its 9:30 and im feeling great. and now that i think about it my water intake has sucked the last few days. so good call upstate. im pounding water as we speak. yes im still taking my supps but i not as much as i was on cycle just because its getting to damn expensive.

as far as the gyno ill keep a close watch on it

thanks for the input boys. always good to have u around.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    oh shit page 4... what do ya know haha

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    yeah definetly, well be cordinating well. and this time my log will be much better. to bad #12 lifts like twice the amount hahah. i mean 550 on shrugs? who does that?

actually i believe it is 585....LOL im just playin

how has your strength been lately? and are u dropping weight yet?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    actually i believe it is 585....LOL im just playin

how has your strength been lately? and are u dropping weight yet?
    im up 3 pounds since i started my PCT and day 4 and 5 were a struggle because 1-3 i was still getting pumps from the sd. so i wasnt taking my no shotgun. then i started my no shotgun on day 6 and boom right back to the pumps and strength and the NO makes me wanna eat like a horse after im out of the gym and keeps my apetite like that all day and night so i plan on taking that everytime i workout, i just hate the way it makes my heart feel for the first like 15min or so of my workout. makes me feel like my blood pressure is through the roof, and then when it subsides the energy and strength is sick! so im currently looking into \new NO product that might not do the whol whacky heart thing. i might get checked for A Fib as well because it runs in the family..

Also for anyone who wants to answer i want to start my next cycle asap. like after i finish my PCT of course. how long do you think i shoudl wait between my PCT and my next cycle? I love doin the cycle thing now . my next cycle will be PP for sure unless i can find some m1t which i am still on the search for. Let me know boys.

Also #12 when do u plan on running your next cycle? are u gonna run it as soon as possible as well?
    Last edited by K.Biz; 02-23-2007 at 03:33 AM.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    also twelve, hows the strength looking into your PCT and any weight change? and hows that clomid huh. great tasting stuff huh

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gift123
    hello,,
    i read your profile it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very thing thing that has been lacking in my entered life. please contact me at ([email protected] ) i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will giove you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. cares for my future love Gift,,

wait what? i didint expect this... elaborate more hahaha, u wanna be my friend? or u wanna be my gym partner? or you want me to train you? im confused. let me know. but sure I''' e-mail u to why the fvck not. but to be honest your post was creepy hahaha

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    ROFLMAO

Kev...

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    "entered life" is that the one shes a stalker in...or is that the other one?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    hey what can i say. the women flock to me in real life and to my wonderful mispelling on the boards. a tru pimp at heart

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    also twelve, hows the strength looking into your PCT and any weight change? and hows that clomid huh. great tasting stuff huh

dude clomid is horrible, it ****ing burns my toungue!

im still getting stronger! eating creatine pills like there is no tomorrow is helping i think

oh and im prob gonna weight till May to take another cycle, i wanna see where i level off after this is out of my system for a while.

biz when do u take your myogenx? i just got mine in the mail today! do u take it with food or on an empty stomch?

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    I take it with food or shake. Took one time on emoty stomach I guess didnt drink enuff water after..belched it a few times..wasn't a good taste

Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    I take it with food or shake. Took one time on emoty stomach I guess didnt drink enuff water after..belched it a few times..wasn't a good taste

thanks dawg

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    biz when do u take your myogenx? i just got mine in the mail today! do u take it with food or on an empty stomch?
    yeah im taking it with food or shake, and i have popped a couple on a empty stomach... but its not the greatest idea, gives u a lil bit of an upset stomach. but im popping 6 a day and MyogenX along with NO Shotgun = dynamite.... the combo is bomb!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information