Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: #12's SD log

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    The one thing i regret about my SD cycle is that i didnt use it as a kick start for a long (12 weeker) cycle. I dont suppose you guys would be open to using your next (oral) cycle as a kick start to perhaps like a 12 week test e cycle or something?

Anyways just throwing that out there, i'll be looking forward to your watching your progress either way.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    The one thing i regret about my SD cycle is that i didnt use it as a kick start for a long (12 weeker) cycle. I dont suppose you guys would be open to using your next (oral) cycle as a kick start to perhaps like a 12 week test e cycle or something?

Anyways just throwing that out there, i'll be looking forward to your watching your progress either way.
    i dont have the balls to stick myself

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Well i know we were talking about running logs together so. i would say the 19th is good. and I decided im going to be running a pp/sd cycle. Thats your plan as well right?

anyway lets kick the shit out of our livers again haha and i would say the 19th is a good plan.
    haha sounds good

if i can choose between original superdrol and a clone such as oxevol, which one should i go with?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I mean if you can get the orginal. why not. but im sure the clone isnt gonna be to much different... hence the word "clone"

well i dont know what would be best, the original superdrol is just superdrol, nothing else, while the clones have other stuff added, the oxodrol i took had green tea and some other stuff. the oxevol has Vitamin B12 12mcg 200%
    Vitamin C 60mg 100%
    Vanadyl 4mg *
    2a, 17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Etiocholan-3-One 12mg
    Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex 2500mcg
    (Bergamottin, Hoelen, Bupleurum)
    Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex 2000mcg
    (Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed)
    Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 4100mcg
    (Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger)
    Red Kidney Bean 100mg

it just sounds like there is some safety stuff added to the oxevol and other clones.

tank, whats your take on this?

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking Methly Masteron by LGL. Its the same as SD but has a small amount (not enuff) of milk thistle and Hawthorne berry added.

Upstates on spring break sure he'll post after he gets unhungover (if thats a werd)

K.Biz is offline Banned
    damnit upstate. u need to inform us if your leaving! hahaha but its all good we got some other smart guys on here

i guess the original SD was released for re-sale again, theres a thread about it. check it out.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    i did inform everyone i was leaving in the LOUNGE!!!

NE wayz

the stuff you posted 12 looks alright...i just dont think its gonna b enough like shane said

ive never used it but from what ive read trib is a waste of time and $$$$$...it kinda seems like they were going for the garbage dump of ingredients scheme as a way of making their product seem better

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    i did inform everyone i was leaving in the LOUNGE!!!

NE wayz

the stuff you posted 12 looks alright...i just dont think its gonna b enough like shane said

ive never used it but from what ive read trib is a waste of time and $$$$$...it kinda seems like they were going for the garbage dump of ingredients scheme as a way of making their product seem better
    haha glad your back bro! how was your trip?

so u tihnk ill be better off using the original and selling the clone?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    haha glad your back bro! how was your trip?

so u tihnk ill be better off using the original and selling the clone?
    trip was AWESOME ...i got fat

i wuld just stick w/ the original...not saying the one w/ all the other ingredients isnt gonna b as good, but all the extra ingredients arent gonna make the difference like they're trying to portray

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information