Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Ok Anthony.

We'll leave that you "forgot". It happens I guess...

It just seems strange. I dont know, maybe its me. You posted something thats wrong as you "forgot" and it vanishes off the face of the earth as it completely contradicted what your thread was about?

We'll conclude its your memory though, or lack of.
    Those threads are months old. Why would you think I remember the details of one thread from literally months ago? I'm saying what is posted in those threads is totally true, as I understood it at the time.

Remember, I was talking to TeeGunn via e-mail about his experience, so it's simply possible that I have more information about this than you do, and it's conflicting because you don't have all of it.

As I said, that thread is exactly how I understood things at the time, and it's how I recall them now. If TeeGunn says differently to me or posts differently, then I have no issue amending it.

Exactly. I asked for similar proof in a thread on BB.com and that was the last we heard of LMR over there.

Honestly, this industry is absurd, and the thing is, the normal people (the consumer) only gets part of the story from some of the people, then has to make decisions based on that. Mods/Vets/Etc...often get a little more information but it's still not real industry information, it's just about very minor players.

I try to give as much information to you guys as possible, but I simply can't give you all of the information about a given subject, because often it will compromise my ability to get similar information in the future.

As for deleting posts, controlling the flow of information, etc...that's done on every site on the internet. Just think about how many things we can't talk about here. Threads about one sponsor in particular are not allowed, talking about past sponsors is not allowed, there is no scammer list, etc...

I mean c'mon. If you're going to say that my uniform is somehow dirty, look at the playing field. I'm doing my best here...but if you play in the mud, you get dirty....even if you're playing a clean game.

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Just think about how many things we can't talk about here. Threads about one sponsor in particular are not allowed, talking about past sponsors is not allowed, there is no scammer list, etc...

I mean c'mon. If you're going to say that my uniform is somehow dirty, look at the playing field. I'm doing my best here...but if you play in the mud, you get dirty....even if you're playing a clean game.

amen to that

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Dont care about the rid store, but i wonder about the no scammer list. Should be a sticky here

Quote Originally Posted by boostedevo8
    lol yeah I think there "proof" went "POOF" lol

geez this is worse then a spanish soap opera.....

all we need is some one called fernando and maria...hahahaha
    Donde' Esta "proof" por favor?

Maybe that will work.

aknopf95 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boostedevo8
    yeah 99% pure but of what?
    Until a real answer is posted, I think it's safe to assume that it's just

so quick people are to defend epistane with other lab results out of the blue but no one has yest to come up with a answer telling us what's in it.......hmmmm

why don't you help "us" the consumer in making our decision if epistane is right for us.....post what's in it and well be able to decide rather then reading all this BS back and forth about lawsuits and "POOF" I mean proof ....sorry.........

but till then its just a bunch of bunk with a lot of advertising......

I have nothing agaisnt Edited ......but I do about their people not giving a straight answer ......and that's from a "CONSUMER"

You just deleted an entire page over at .Edited, where you got yourself caught lying again. You claimed "Teegun" (member here) used MyoGenX AFTER his full PCT and it worked and raised his natural testosterone levels . Only to be exposed by "**********" who posted "Teeguns" thread/post(s) which stated he used MyoGenX WITH his PCT. Another example.

I wasnt one for getting envolved about you and your difficulty to speak the truth. But its amazing hos my post(s) are a whole page have vanished over there. When you have the power to edit/delete etc...
    Actually, if you read TeeGunn's thread, here's how it goes (exactly as I said):

Bloodwork scans from before and after Myogenx.

I ask him about his cycle:

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....79&postcount=12

He tells me what he ran as his cycle, then says he RAN PCT AND IT DIDN'T HELP:

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....24&postcount=13

Then he bought MyoGenX (after getting bloodwork), and ran it:

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....63&postcount=19

So as you can see, it appears to have happened just as I said (I knew I was relating the events accurately). He did a cycle, did PCT, got bloodwork, then ran MyoGenX, then got more bloodwork and had an almost 10x increase in test levels.

If you read the entire thread, it appears to have happened EXACTLY as I said it did. I was ready to admit that I could have gotten a fact wrong (inadvertantly) but now that I re-read it, it seems to have happened just like I said. So I was right. Except for being willing to admit I was wrong...which I wasn't.

He never says he ran another PCT with MyoGenX, just that his first one failed, then he ran MyoGenX.

SO I'll assume this issue is all settled to everyone's satisfaction....

Not that I expect an apology for showing that ORIGINALLY Teegunn said exactly what I claimed he did, and that's when I posted that info on EF.

Wait....did I mention that it happened EXACTLY as I said it did, if you read that thread? SO I was right, and everyone else was wrong to call me a liar, etc, etc, etc...

By the way....where did LMR go, with all of his "proof"?

*Yawn*

Same old story on all accounts.

Edited. Please keep this type of post in the lounge.

Admins

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Actually, if you read TeeGunn's thread, here's how it goes (exactly as I said):

I ask him about his cycle:

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....79&postcount=12

He tells me what he ran as his cycle, then says he RAN PCT AND IT DIDN'T HELP:

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....24&postcount=13

Then he bought MyoGenX (after getting bloodwork), and ran it:

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....63&postcount=19

So as you can see, it appears to have happened just as I said (I knew I was relating the events accurately). He did a cycle, did PCT, got bloodwork, then ran MyoGenX, then got more bloodwork and had an almost 10x increase in test levels.

If you read the entire thread, it appears to have happened EXACTLY as I said it did. I was ready to admit that I could have gotten a fact wrong (inadvertantly) but now that I re-read it, it seems to have happened just like I said. So I was right. Except for being willing to admit I was wrong...which I wasn't.

He never says he ran another PCT with MyoGenX, just that his first one failed, then he ran MyoGenX.

SO I'll assume this issue is all settled to everyone's satisfaction....

Not that I expect an apology for showing that ORIGINALLY Teegunn said exactly what I claimed he did, and that's when I posted that info on EF.

Wait....did I mention that it happened EXACTLY as I said it did, if you read that thread? SO I was right, and everyone else was wrong to call me a liar, etc, etc, etc...

By the way....where did LMR go, with all of his "proof"?

*Yawn*

Same old story on all accounts.
    Before you get yourself carried away Anthony...Which it looks like you have by your above post. I have a post by Teegun which completely underminds all you just copy/pasted etc...

We have a post here by Teegun on what he ran...We'll conclude SD (se below):

01-14-2007, 08:00 PM
    Teegunn
    Associate Member Join Date: Feb 2005

In the past two years I have done several Test based cycles. However, the last cycle (if you can call it that) ending in September was a Superdrol for 30 days. I felt more shut down, even after PCT than I ever have, which is why I opted for the blood tests. Needless to say, I'll never do a superdrol cycle again. The gains were nice, but the side effects were not.

Then, from another thread he states he DIDNT use MyoGenX ALONE!

12-17-2006, 03:04 AM
    Teegunn

Please get those exact numbers for the second test the doc said was "high".

I, too, have had a similar experience with SD. I had very low test levels (~90) so I have been using Myogenx along with a PCT protocol. No question the Myo is doing something positive. I'll know more in a few weeks when I get my bloodwork done again, but I can guarantee that my test levels have skyrocketed just based on how I feel and how much my balls have filled out.

MyogenX - blood test results

Again, its not "exactly" as you say. Check your references Anthony, its embarressing. No apology here.

And...Most of you links dont work.

*YAWN*

Before you get yourself carried away Anthony...Which it looks like you have by your above post. I have a post by Teegun which completely underminds all you just copy/pasted etc...
    I went off the original thread that I posted above. Therefore, I went off the info I had at the time, which was his bloodwork thread. It says what I said that it does. Ergo, I did not lie. If there's additional information, and it says something different, that's fine...however, I posted Bloodwork AND the information from that SAME thread.

I posted everything from the same thread, which was the bloodwork one, and it says exactly what I posted that it said.

He said something else in another thread? Fine. But I wasn't lying, which is the thing you accused me of. I fully presented the case from the thread where he posted bloodwork, and to my knowledge, did not misrepresent anything. So I didn't lie. You won't admit that you were wrong to call me a liar though, even in light of the FACT that I posted that thread on EF less than 24 hours of his posting it here, and went entirely from that.

So did I lie?

No. I posted everything as it appears in that thread. Even though he has posted stuff that ALSO says something different, you can't fault me (call me a liar) for posting everything from the same thread, which was what I was going off.

But you won't admit that. It's ok. I didn't think you would. Nobody ever does. Even when I challenge people to prove their claims on me, they always decline or disappear. Doesn't that tell you something?

I said: Here's what Teegunn said.

Elsewhere: He said something different (also).

You said: Therefore you lied.

But I didn't. I repeated exactly what he said, verbatim. I was even willing to admit I must have misunderstood things....until I saw that in the thread I referencesd he said what I said he did.

I said he said something.

He did.

You called me a liar because elsewhere he said something different.

How is that me Lying? Where's that apology?
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 04-24-2007 at 09:40 AM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    So what happened to the Roid Store proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    we bilingualy came to the conclusion that it went "POOF"

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    What happens every time I ask for proof.....

Your opening thread over at EF:

I'm attaching both sets of bloodwork from a member of steroid .com (Teegun) who had his bloodwork taken immediately post cycle (it was 31! SUPER LOW!)...and while on MyoGenX. At the point his second set of bloodwork was taken he was on MyoGenX alone, and his testosterone at that point was 290, which is low-normal.

Your above post contradicts what Teegun posted:

Teegunn

Please get those exact numbers for the second test the doc said was "high".

I, too, have had a similar experience with SD. I had very low test levels (~90) so I have been using Myogenx along with a PCT protocol. No question the Myo is doing something positive. I'll know more in a few weeks when I get my bloodwork done again, but I can guarantee that my test levels have skyrocketed just based on how I feel and how much my balls have filled out.

So you wernt lying, you were confused, didnt check you references and forgot due to temporary amnesia. In that case. I'm sorry for accusing you of lying and retract my statement. Hows that?

I have a question regarding "The Roid Store" and you Anthony.

Why does:

Anabolic Research
    2212 I-45N #69
    Conroe, TX 77301
    **Dynamic Sports Nutrition will appear on your credit card statement**

Apear on your credit card statement if you purchase from "The Roid Store", here at AR, over at EF and if you purchase your and brains book "Anabolic Steroids ". The same, "Dynamic Sports Nutrition" appears every time. Isnt that strange seeing as some are accusing you to have some involvment in "The Roid Store"...? Again, just a question.

Edit: Took out brians name as he wasnt accused, by whoever, Anthony is. Mistake on my part.
    Last edited by Swifto; 04-24-2007 at 10:02 AM.

Your opening thread over at EF:

I'm attaching *oth sets of *loodwork from a mem*er of steroid .com (Teegun) who had his *loodwork taken immediately post cycle (it was 31! SUPER LOW!)...and while on MyoGenX. At the point his second set of *loodwork was taken he was on MyoGenX alone, and his testosterone at that point was 290, which is low-normal.

Your a*ove post contradicts what Teegun posted:

Teegunn
    Associate Mem*er Join Date: Fe* 2005

Please get those exact num*ers for the second test the doc said was "high".

I, too, have had a similar experience with SD. I had very low test levels (~90) so I have *een using Myogenx along with a PCT protocol. No question the Myo is doing something positive. I'll know more in a few weeks when I get my *loodwork done again, *ut I can guarantee that my test levels have skyrocketed just *ased on how I feel and how much my *alls have filled out.

So you wernt lying, you were confused, didnt check you references and forgot due to temporary amnesia. In that case.[*]I'm sorry[/*] for accusing you of lying and retract my statement. Hows that?
    It doesn't contradict it. It's exactly as it appears in the thread I took it from. It contradicts something in another thread, which is to say, the mem*er appears to have contradicted himself, or didn't relate the full story in the thread I *ased my post on. He said he ran an unsuccessful PCT, then tried MyoGenX. In the thread I quoted, I related events as they were related *y him. It never says (in that thread) that he ran Myo + PCT...it just says he did the Myo.

I related events as they were in the thread I got my info from. Period.

I have a question regarding "The Roid Store" and you Anthony.

Why does:

Ana*olic Research
    2212 I-45N #69
    Conroe, TX 77301
    **Dynamic Sports Nutrition will appear on your credit card statement**

Apear on your credit card statement if you purchase from "The Roid Store", here at AR, over at EF and if you purchase your and *rains *ook "Ana*olic Steroids ". The same, "Dynamic Sports Nutrition" appears every time. Isnt that strange seeing as some are accusing you to have some involvment in "The Roid Store"...? Again, just a question.

Edit: Took out *rians name as he wasnt accused, *y whoever, Anthony is. Mistake on my part.
    Where is your question? I see a bunch of statements and a rhetorical question. What are you asking me, exactly?

Why does that appear on your credit card statement? Because that's where you're buying it from.

When you buy something from BB.com (for example, AMP from ErgoPharm), Bodybuilding.com appears on your credit card statement. When you buy my product, MyoGenX, it also appears on your statement.

Does that mean that I am involved with ErgoPharm?

When you purchase my book from Amazon.com, that's what appears on your credit card statement. When you buy the Davinci Code from Amazon.com, the same place appears on your statement. Am I also profting from the Da Vinci code? Or is the same place simply carrying my products as carries other products?

C'mon now....use your head.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 04-24-2007 at 10:10 AM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    never mind. had it explained
    Last edited by Snrf; 04-24-2007 at 11:36 AM.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    i hope marcus didnt get suspended cus of this thread....

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=notorious_mem]i hope marcus didnt get suspended cus of this thread....[/QUOTE\\

Me 2

Where is your question? I see a bunch of statements and a rhetorical question. What are you asking me, exactly?

Why does that appear on your credit card statement? Because that's where you're buying it from.

When you buy something from BB.com (for example, AMP from ErgoPharm), Bodybuilding.com appears on your credit card statement. When you buy my product, MyoGenX, it also appears on your statement.

Does that mean that I am involved with ErgoPharm?

When you purchase my book from Amazon.com, that's what appears on your credit card statement. When you buy the Davinci Code from Amazon.com, the same place appears on your statement. Am I also profting from the Da Vinci code? Or is the same place simply carrying my products as carries other products?

C'mon now....use your head.
    No...

Even if you purchase from The Roid Store at EF, here etc...The same "Dynamic Sports..." appears on their statement.

Anyone wishes to know more....PM me. I'm not openly posting it.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Wow, what a thread. As for my bloodwork results, I did use aromasin for my "PCT" after superdrol - but this was before Myo was even available to buy, so I know I wasn't using Aromasin and Myo together. It obviously was not enough, and I was an idiot for not using clomid with it for my PCT. I could tell I was shut down bad after the PCT though, and went to the doctor for bloodwork that showed I was indeed almost completely shut down , so I decided to give myo a try after reading about it here for a few weeks. The test results were from using Myogenx only. I wasn't on anything else at the time that I recall. However, from that one post that someone linked too that I made back in December, it does sound confusing - as if I was on another compound besides Myogenx. I'm pretty sure I would remember if I was using Clomid or HCG or something else during that time. The only thing I have used since then is Adex (from Lion) which has worked in the past for keeping test levels up, and I only used that in the last few months.

Anyway, the only reason I posted those test results were because I thought the stuff worked real well from how I felt, but I wanted to make sure and got the bloodwork done. I thought the results were very good - likely better than any other natty product out there, so I posted the results. I don't have, nor ever had any connection with Anthony. I can say he seems very knowledgeable and I've never had any problems with him. Obviously others feel differently for whatever reasons they have. But I'm not real big in the community and am not on other boards much, so I don't have that much experience to know what goes on other places. I can say that Myogenx treated me real good, and that was the most important thing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Wow, what a thread. As for my bloodwork results, I did use aromasin for my "PCT" after superdrol - but this was before Myo was even available to buy, so I know I wasn't using Aromasin and Myo together. It obviously was not enough, and I was an idiot for not using clomid with it for my PCT. I could tell I was shut down bad after the PCT though, and went to the doctor for bloodwork that showed I was indeed almost completely shut down , so I decided to give myo a try after reading about it here for a few weeks. The test results were from using Myogenx only. I wasn't on anything else at the time that I recall. However, from that one post that someone linked too that I made back in December, it does sound confusing - as if I was on another compound besides Myogenx. I'm pretty sure I would remember if I was using Clomid or HCG or something else during that time. The only thing I have used since then is Adex (from Lion) which has worked in the past for keeping test levels up, and I only used that in the last few months.

Anyway, the only reason I posted those test results were because I thought the stuff worked real well from how I felt, but I wanted to make sure and got the bloodwork done. I thought the results were very good - likely better than any other natty product out there, so I posted the results. I don't have, nor ever had any connection with Anthony. I can say he seems very knowledgeable and I've never had any problems with him. Obviously others feel differently for whatever reasons they have. But I'm not real big in the community and am not on other boards much, so I don't have that much experience to know what goes on other places. I can say that Myogenx treated me real good, and that was the most important thing to me.
    Thanks for clearing that up. It is slightly confusing, yes.

Anthony.

From the post(s) from Teegunn it looked as if you were lying. From that, I made the assumption you were. I think you can see how from the post(s).

As for me not apologising and dissapearing, on this occassion, I apologise. I'm a man of my word and if I'm wrong I'll admit it and step up to the plate.

Hows that?

bastards

Thanks for clearing that up. It is slightly confusing, yes.

Anthony.

From the post(s) from Teegunn it looked as if you were lying. From that, I made the assumption you were. I think you can see how from the post(s).

As for me not apologising and dissapearing, on this occassion, I apologise. I'm a man of my word and if I'm wrong I'll admit it and step up to the plate.

Hows that?
    Thank you. Honestly, thank you. This is the internet, and the thread was basically dead, so most people wouldn't have done what you did. Thank you again.

I've been very careful in my time with this career to maintain credibility and not become the next Jeff Summers (Bart Harcourt)...It's personally upsetting to me when my credibility is called into question. I don't want to be a flash-in-the-pan steroid /supplement guy, but rather I want to be someone who is around for decades and not years.

I only ask that next time you assume I'm lying, give me the benefit of the doubt, e-mail me, and ask me about it, before you publicly call me out. I'm very accessible to everyone here (2k e-mails in my account right now), and I never leave an e-mail hanging.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 04-26-2007 at 07:35 AM.

Thank you. Honestly, thank you. This is the internet, and the thread was basically dead, so most people wouldn't have done what you did. Thank you again.

I've been very careful in my time with this career to maintain credibility and not become the next Jeff Summers (Bart Harcourt)...It's personally upsetting to me when my credibility is called into question. I don't want to be a flash-in-the-pan steroid /supplement guy, but rather I want to be someone who is around for decades and not years.

I only ask that next time you assume I'm lying, give me the benefit of the doubt, e-mail me, and ask me about it, before you publicly call me out. I'm very accessible to everyone here (2k e-mails in my account right now), and I never leave an e-mail hanging.

Thanks.
    No problem.

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like you got a problem

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i know everyone is bashing on epistane but i needed something to reduce gyno that i've had for over a year and can't use nolva or anything that would make me test positive.....and 2 weeks in, and the gyno is almost completely gone........no strengh or size gains of course, but it did what i wanted it to do

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon0489
    sounds like you got a problem
    sounds like you should be banned. for your 5th grader comments.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i know everyone is bashing on epistane but i needed something to reduce gyno that i've had for over a year and can't use nolva or anything that would make me test positive.....and 2 weeks in, and the gyno is almost completely gone........no strengh or size gains of course, but it did what i wanted it to do

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    has anyone creditable tryed epistane in this thread? every other blog ive seen says epi works. but i guess theirs only one way to find out.

Every time I've read about epistane working it's a sponsored log, where the person gets the product for free in return for a good review.

If you're going to buy it, buy "Havoc", not "Epistane" from the company that was responsible for this batch of terrible lab tests.

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    got ya, ill have to run a log and god knows i am not sponsored. *** also has 2 different botles of epi out. did they come out with a different bottle lable or is it different all togeather?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information