Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Slingshot Training System

Jack Mehoff is offline New Member
    Is this only applicable to using cycles or does it work without using enhancers too?

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    This is an awesome post! A buddy told me to search slingshot on the forum and read up on the method and thats how I found ya! Im trying to make sense of the Anabolic Slingshot. If I read it correctly, I would be doing at 8 weeks at high levels of test, and then dropping down for weeks 9 and 10, that it isnt even a good idea to totally stop? After the completion of week 10, I go back to week 1 again?

I am just finishing up my PCT on my first cycle, and I gotta say I totally see what you are saying by time off really hurts your gains. I looked a pics from 5 weeks ago, and I want to puke over how much muscle ive lost, and how ive even gained a little fat on my gut, despite still working out 5 days a week.

On my second cycle I decided to change up to Test Prop (My last cycle was Enan) and also add NPP. Ive been thinking about 200mg of each EOD. From your post ive read that some of the big guys are using 2000mg per week compared to my 600-800 per week, but im assuming that is something I should gradually work up to?

Also is HCG at 250ui twice a week and .25mg amiridex EOD still suggested threw the cycle. Should I be taking some kind of PCT (nolva/clomid) during week 9 and 10? Also from what I am reading .25mg of Caber twice a week is very important on Test P/NPP to make sure not to end up with ED?

Btw I noticed you covered the fertility issue, so I thought itd be worth while for me to add that I would still like to be able to have another child in the future.

My plans before reading your slingshot method were:
    week 1-8 test P 200mg/NPP 200mg EOD, HCG 250ui twice a week, Amiridex .25mg EOD, Caber .25mg twice a week
    week 9-12 Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and Clomid at 100/50/50/50.

Your method has definitely caught my attention though and Id like to give it as shot!

Big Biff is offline New Member
    Where can I get this info. in printable format? It is awesome stuff! Thank You for helping us all!!
    ulyssesmeads likes this.

LordVicK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Biff View Post
    Where can I get this info. in printable format? It is awesome stuff! Thank You for helping us all!!
    Many have asked that, but it seems that there's no printable.

And it seems also that Ronnie stopped posting answers here since some when on 2012.

anthony69 is offline New Member
    Wow.. All i can say is great Recording, great transformation, and thanks for the info has opened my eyes to a whole new level

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    Let me get this straight. Isn't that 8 weeks too short time for test e example? If it kicks in in week 4 to 5 and reloading is 8 weeks long. Or how it is with the timing? How to start?

Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    Hi Ronnie.

I have read your threads about slingshot training and I am really interested in trying these principles during my next offseason. On 13.4.2013 I have national competition here and next year will be last junior year for me so I want to qualify for Europe or World championship 2014. Hopefully slingshot training will help me to achieve this. But I have few questions I have to ask, because I do not fully understand some principnes.

Starting with the training. Last year I have been training 3+1 so 3 days training with 1 day rest. During two of these three day "training units" I trainer full body, but chest, delts and back has been trained twice, arms and legs once. This is because I have very good genetics for arms and legs, but lacking chest and back and this principle brought results for me, so may I use similar principle for slingshot?

For example: legs, chest+back, delts, free day, chest+back, delts, arms, free day, repeat.

During 8 week RELOAD phase I would train 2 heavy exercise with 4 working sets (6-8 reps.) and one lighter exercise (10-15 reps.) for each muscle group. Afterwards during DELOAD phase the split remains the same, but I would reduce training volume to two exercise with 3 sets each, one heavy one lighter for each muscle group. How does this sound so far?

Ok lets move on... supplementation and AS:

Talking about supplements I am using whey protein (with added maltodextrin after training), glutamine and BCAAs all year long. Vitamines and minerals are added if needed.

AS:

last year I did according to principle heavy cycle and bridging. Example is here: http://forums.steroid.com/workout-tr....es-in-between) I think you have seen this before.

I would like to edit this to match slingshot principles. But the main question I have here is: If I will be using for example Test E with Boldenone (Equipoise ) or trenbolone hexa, which all are long esters.. How do I reduce the AS use during the DELOAD phase?

For example I will be using 1g Test E/week (this will be base) with 500mg EQ/week for 8 weeks as RELOAD phase. Than the DELOAD come, so I should reduce AS use for example to 500mg test E/week only... But will this have ANY effect at all? Speaking of long esters, so the levels will hardly drop during those 2 DELOAD weeks. Or am I getting something wrong?

Or, to get full shocking effect for the body for the next RELOAD I will bring test back UP to 1g/week and replace second ester for example with tren hexa? Or Deca ? Would it be any better comparing to continue as previous reload with 1g Test E/week with 500mg EQ/week for another 8 weeks?

I totally understand how this works with short esters or orals for example 1g test E as base with TREN ace or something during reload and drop to 500mg test E for deload, so the short esters will be cleared from body in 2-3 days and the true nature of deload will be accomplished. But the long esters confuse me.

And last question.. Would it be a good idea to run test E for 1g/week during reload and 500 or 400mg/week during deload all year long? Or would it be better approach to run for example like this:

1st reload:
    1g/week test E
    500mg/week EQ

1st deload
    400mg/week test E

2nd reload
    test E back to 1g/week
    500mg/week Tren ace

2nd deload
    50mg test prop/EOD

3rd reload
    100mg test prop/EOD
    winstrol or drostanolone or primobolan or something milder

3rd deload
    50mg test prop/EOD

4th reload
    1g/week test E again or greater doses again

My basic idea in this principle would be to let the body rest a bit for one reload/deload round from strong anabolics. And repeat this for example like I wrote 2 heavy reload/deload cycles following one milder. What do you think about this. Thanks a lot for your opinion.

This is exactly the question I have too it would be nice to get it answered about
    About long esters and deloading by the time you start the reload for the second time you will have to let it kick in again which normal for long esters is about 3 weeks

I read this article 3 years ago and built a workout routine. I just re-read it and everything is still valid. This is an awesome article. Thanks Ronnie

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    I think this method makes you steroid abuser and your boys are never going to recover on their own natural level again. Or am I missed something?

ryanwrath is offline New Member
    this is an awesome read. Is there a fast way to print it? if that is ok with Mr. Rowland?

papersteroidguy is offline New Member
    You must prepare hard and overwhelming when utilizing disconnection activities and auxiliary activities. These developments work diverse auxiliary and strong muscles permitting you to get stronger on key developments.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am trying to absorb all of the infomation. I will probably have to read it 2-3 more times.
    I want to make sure that i understood correctly...... For those that use AAS, you state that they should go 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and 8 weeks back on? I am assuming no PCT during the 2 weeks. Correct?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am trying to absorb all of the infomation. I will probably have to read it 2-3 more times.
    I want to make sure that i understood correctly...... For those that use AAS, you state that they should go 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and 8 weeks back on? I am assuming no PCT during the 2 weeks. Correct?
    Correct!! Sorry for my absence. I've been working really hard on a exercise and diet book called "Functional Training with a Fork" and I haven't had time to post. The book is now on Amazon and I'm back on this board and ready to answer questions.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    I didn't get it all in yet but this is some of the best advice I've read. Is this guy still around?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    I didn't get it all in yet but this is some of the best advice I've read. Is this guy still around?
    Not to my knowledge but very good bump.
    I derived a very good part of my cycling and training system from this.

Obs
    This was an advanced system when fully employed.
    It was not for a weekend warrior. His cycling program of bridging and short deloads is incredibly effective.
    I bastardized his program with HIT and bridged with small test cycles and slin.
    I take two month off, on trt and slin.
    My blasts have exceeded his duration but only because of my mental incapacity for downtime. Instead I rotated and adjusted compounds only.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Whatever happened to Ronnie?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Whatever happened to Ronnie?
    Tried selling a book (with most material copied from Wikipedia) and promoted it on these forums using multiple usernames.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Tried selling a book (with most material copied from Wikipedia) and promoted it on these forums using multiple usernames.
    Proof?
    Only ask because it soynds like marcus parroting.
    Exactly what he would say when a system wasnt copied from dorian yates.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Proof?
    I doubt admin deleted any of his posts. Was a fairly big thing on here.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I doubt admin deleted any of his posts. Was a fairly big thing on here.
    I would like to see proof.
    Marcus always came at those with differnt approaches than his own in this fashion.
    His minions would join in and make something of absolutely nothing. For instance GH was accused of copying the.... Encyclopedia of anabolics... Forget the exact name he used.

Would love to see actual evidence rather than just seeing people who actually accomplished something be tarnished because of a dickbag that had to come at anyone who stole from his popularity to the point that he would hack accounts and post their personal info.

Obs
    Attachment 175909

Still more than Marcus ever accomplished yet the successful one is slammed.
    How... Facebookish.

Can't win an argument against them so we will slam the author or intelligent person which brings much attention to a dying board.

Obs
    Daaaaaaaamn!
    I liked him before.
    Now I love him.
    Guy is transparent as hell.

Attachment 175910
    Attachment 175911
    Attachment 175912
    Attachment 175913

These are just a few.
    Guy is getting old.
    Wife was pro level builder took state champ. His days are done.
    Still both trainers at golds gym.

Either are welcome at my dinner table.

Only way the experience could be any better is if some cunt from england interrupted dinner.

Now I feel like beating some iron!

Peace to you Ronnie and I tip my hat.

Obs

Obs
    Yep!
    Confirmed,

Marcus was his only tiff here and his minions.

His posts speak for themselves.
    Status quo saw him as a threat. Had to attack.

Musclescience,
    He most likely got tired of wasting his time and breath on asswipes with little man syndrome.

Damn shame.

Just amazing how I guessed the motherfuckers name that started the false accusations.
    Marcus needs "Banned" by his name not just stripped of powers.

THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT FOLLOW

May marcus rot for the people he ran away.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Either way this guy compiled immense knowledge and experience here. His concepts are not completely original but whose are these days? I might buy his book!
    Obs likes this.

Yep!
    Confirmed,

Marcus was his only tiff here and his minions.

His posts speak for themselves.
    Status quo saw him as a threat. Had to attack.

Musclescience,
    He most likely got tired of wasting his time and breath on asswipes with little man syndrome.

Damn shame.

Just amazing how I guessed the motherfuckers name that started the false accusations.
    Marcus needs "Banned" by his name not just stripped of powers.

THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT FOLLOW

May marcus rot for the people he ran away.
    I bought his book. I also see his posts on FB.
    His philosophy is different than Marcos’s.
    I never judge someone’s approach or philosophy. I take what works for me and disregard the rest.
    Ronnie definitely defines failure differently that Marcos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There's a lot more to it than what has been mentioned. For instance, he first started off basically taking credit for Dante/Doggcrap's work and contributions, then slightly began to tweak it when called out for it by Dante. There were other issues.

The main thing is, if the program works for someone, that's great and keep rolling with it. That's the bottom line; what works for you and moves you towards your goals.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    There's a lot more to it than what has been mentioned. For instance, he first started off basically taking credit for Dante/Doggcrap's work and contributions, then slightly began to tweak it when called out for it by Dante. There were other issues.

The main thing is, if the program works for someone, that's great and keep rolling with it. That's the bottom line; what works for you and moves you towards your goals.
    Once again I have to see direct proof.
    There were at least twenty spouting GH was copying text from a book that I never once saw proven.
    Someone claiming someone did something with zero evidence is not admissible as anything other than slander.
    I know they way people flocked to marcus and instigated problems off mistruths when someone popular happened to come to the board.
    It is no coincidence that every person that was of interest was called out and ran off by marcus.

I know that guys games like my own smell.
    I have zero respect for him and his clan.

This was his greatest accomplishment in this thread. It is available at every major bookstore online.

PLEASE if anyone else has something negative to say about Ronnie post actual evidence.

I am not comin at you AG and full respect.

I trashed talked GH after he was gone then found out I knew exactly dick about what actually happened because I believed groundless accusations.

There were at least twenty spouting GH was copying text from a book that I never once saw proven.
    Someone claiming someone did something with zero evidence is not admissible as anything other than slander.
    I know they way people flocked to marcus and instigated problems off mistruths when someone popular happened to come to the board.
    It is no coincidence that every person that was of interest was called out and ran off by marcus.

This was his greatest accomplishment in this thread. It is available at every major bookstore online.

PLEASE if anyone else has something negative to say about Ronnie post actual evidence.

I trashed talked GH after he was gone then found out I knew exactly dick about what actually happened because I believed groundless accusations.
    It is a fact that you are gay. LOL

Obs and Old Duffer like this.

Obs
    It is a fact that you are gay. LOL

Only for you though and you said you would keep it our secret as long as I kept pumping your ass!
    Old Duffer and charger69 like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    We talking the guy who invented the .460?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    We talking the guy who invented the .460?
    Could be!
    See!

He is a damn Saint!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I understand where you're coming from Obs and although they are facts I personally saw and watched happen, I'm not going to drag up the past. One day hopefully we'll have the opportunity to share a bottle of sour mash and sit down and talk about it. ...and the respect is mutual.

I still think the bottom line is if the Slingshot sysytem works for someone, rock on with it, because results are what we are after.
    Obs and BG like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Only for you though and you said you would keep it our secret as long as I kept pumping your ass!

Bummer.
    Obs likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Bummer.
    I finally beat Kelkel at something!! LOL

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I finally beat Kelkel at something!! LOL

Great. Here’s your participation trophy.
    Old Duffer and almostgone like this.

ShootingAcez is offline Junior Member
    This system is golden.

I just got back from an unavoidable 6 month hiatus in training and dieting. Was 175 going into the "hiatus" and came out at 160. 8 days back in the gym, following this training system and eating 3 carb meals in the morning followed by 3 fat meals in the later part of the day. Macros are on point with the system recommended from Ronnie. Back up to 175lbs in 8 days. This is one hell of a straight forward system to follow and results show. These first 8 days worked well as a prime, considering I've flooded my body with Macros it hasn't seen in a long time.

6 day training week is what I decided on. The 6th training day in the week I use strictly for weaker muscle groups. That's my day to add extra sets in for them, on top of what they received earlier in the week, not to exceed the recommended 12 total sets.
    Obs likes this.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    Been looking for a new program and stumbled on this. Seems interesting enough and makes sense to me.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I understand where you're coming from Obs and although they are facts I personally saw and watched happen
    X 2.

Real news here.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information