Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I'm thinking about poaching 5 eggs, slicing up some ham and throwing it all on a piece of toast or two. Hmm.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    How would u get in trouble?
    Thats just say certain people advocate other methods that have been here longer. Look into the Performance 101 thread at the beginning and you'll get the just of it

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking about poaching 5 eggs, slicing up some ham and throwing it all on a piece of toast or two. Hmm.
    that sounds soooo good

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I have to agree 100% with you bud. I tried going over there and its seems even some of the forum leaders are lost and not fully understanding what they are doing. Plus the info is 20 fold here and so is the intelligence. I'll stay here
    For sure man. I just check it out to get the scoop on BBing, and see whats going on in the sport. I use this page for any knowledge on training, and anything else related to it. Havnt even made a single post over there and don't plan on it anytime soon

Thats just say certain people advocate other methods that have been here longer. Look into the Performance 101 thread at the beginning and you'll get the just of it
    F*ck it dude, some people don't want to hear new ideas because that implies that they could have been doing it better all along, and they don't want to admit that. I notice some of the standard ways of thinking here by some people are just parroted by everyone else and not judged situation by situation, they just write someone off and advice them to follow their method.

That being said there's more open minded, cool people here than the kind I previously mentioned, I just wish everyone would realize there's multiple roads to get anywhere.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    Are you trying to cut right now? Hows the progress? And whats the diet like?
    well right now i'm actually doing a cycle of deca 300mg/week. which yes i know a deca only cycle is not good...but i started it before learning all this stuff lol. next week is my last injection and then i'll start pct and i'll start cutting.

diet isn't the greatest right now because i'm broke.

9:00am 2 egg sandwiches or 3 eggs and protein shake w/milk
    11:30am protein shake 50g
    3:00pm can of tuna or tuna sandwiches
    5:00pm 25g protein shake
    7:00pm workout
    10:00pm protein shake 50g and eggs or sometimes chicken if i have any

yes my diet sucks and i don't eat enough but its hard when you can't afford it. but i have been building mass and losing fat.

Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    that sounds soooo good
    It's gonna taste pretty damn good too.

As do I sense I'm interested in being a competitor. I have to say that I have a lot of people that have gone over to this diet improved a great deal. Even one of my buddies who is a national level athlete wen with the carb approach then switched to the no carb approach and that was the difference b/w 3rd and 1st place for him. As with Evan Centopani and even look at Tony Freeman who did that diet started getting up there then went back to the old way lost his condition came back to that diet and took home two pro wins. HMMMMM which diet do think I'm gonna go with for losing fat and getting conditioned

F*ck it dude, some people don't want to hear new ideas because that implies that they could have been doing it better all along, and they don't want to admit that. I notice some of the standard ways of thinking here by some people are just parroted by everyone else and not judged situation by situation, they just write someone off and advice them to follow their method.

That being said there's more open minded, cool people here than the kind I previously mentioned, I just wish everyone would realize there's multiple roads to get anywhere.
    And I am a big advocate of that. No right way, there are too many variable in this world. I may not become successful with the keto approach in my contest dieting and have to go with the carb approach. We will see.

yes my diet sucks and i don't eat enough but its hard when you can't afford it. but i have been building mass and losing fat.

Not to advocate a less than stellar diet by this boards standards, money is a huge issue with me aswell. That being said, if you're gaining muscle and losing fat, I SAY your diet is doing fine, just stick with it. and the very second you get more money, eat more (it's true, you could use a lot more food) and then your gains will be better.

I don't really understand the mentality that if you're diet, training, or cycle is not exactly like the cookie cutting standard (which I'll admit probably ARE the best, for sure, but sometimes there's other circumstances) that it sucks. Hell, it's working, so what's the problem right?

Do you have costco around you? I buy 5 dozen eggs for like 9 bucks here, and any bodybuilding food is there in plentyful amounts for good prices

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    well right now i'm actually doing a cycle of deca 300mg/week. which yes i know a deca only cycle is not good...but i started it before learning all this stuff lol. next week is my last injection and then i'll start pct and i'll start cutting.

diet isn't the greatest right now because i'm broke.

9:00am 2 egg sandwiches or 3 eggs and protein shake w/milk
    11:30am protein shake 50g
    3:00pm can of tuna or tuna sandwiches
    5:00pm 25g protein shake
    7:00pm workout
    10:00pm protein shake 50g and eggs or sometimes chicken if i have any

Yes we can greatly improve on everything here. You don't seem to have that many carbs in your diet. Finish the cycle do your PCT. Look at the diet Mike XXL has up for during PCT to help maintain that muscle and burn some fat. The once PCT is over we will go over to the method I suggest and by that time you will see if it worked for Mex or not.

And I am a big advocate of that. No right way, there are too many variable in this world. I may not become successful with the keto approach in my contest dieting and have to go with the carb approach. We will see.
    Yeah dude there's only one way to find out, everyone is different.

I understand the lack on money but we can work around a budget.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    well this is pissin me off......UPS thingy says they'll try again after 5 today.....i pull up at 5:05 and they've already been here and gone.....WTF is that shit

Blog Entries
    I am going to miss my yogurts lol.... Thats for sure.

I understand the lack on money but we can work around a budget.
    For sure dude, I was just trying to say he shouldn't get discouraged, if he's making gains. Just finish your current cycle and all that then start from the drawing board. Good call

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    well this is pissin me off......UPS thingy says they'll try again after 5 today.....i pull up at 5:05 and they've already been here and gone.....WTF is that shit
    Are you awaiting your love rocket?

You'll be ok without your yogurts Mex, include it with the cheat meal if need be. Then once we get you down to where your comfortable at we can see about including the yogurts in to your diet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ruhlfreak55 View Post
    well this is pissin me off......ups thingy says they'll try again after 5 today.....i pull up at 5:05 and they've already been here and gone.....wtf is that shit
    last adivise for you..... Take your tag go to the ups office location and pick it up there... Most of them stay open until 6 pm sometimes 7

Yes we can greatly improve on everything here. You don't seem to have that many carbs in your diet. Finish the cycle do your PCT. Look at the diet Mike XXL has up for during PCT to help maintain that muscle and burn some fat. The once PCT is over we will go over to the method I suggest and by that time you will see if it worked for Mex or not.
    right on reed, i appreciate it man. and yes it could definately be improved. i'll let you know

Blog Entries
    You'll be ok without your yogurts Mex, include it with the cheat meal if need be. Then once we get you down to where your comfortable at we can see about including the yogurts in to your diet
    i was just eating one that why i said i looked at the carbs and its 19 grams sweet baby jesus yeah that would be a cheat day snack there lol...

Not to advocate a less than stellar diet by this boards standards, money is a huge issue with me aswell. That being said, if you're gaining muscle and losing fat, I SAY your diet is doing fine, just stick with it. and the very second you get more money, eat more (it's true, you could use a lot more food) and then your gains will be better.

I don't really understand the mentality that if you're diet, training, or cycle is not exactly like the cookie cutting standard (which I'll admit probably ARE the best, for sure, but sometimes there's other circumstances) that it sucks. Hell, it's working, so what's the problem right?

Do you have costco around you? I buy 5 dozen eggs for like 9 bucks here, and any bodybuilding food is there in plentyful amounts for good prices
    hey thanks for the kinda words man. i'm glad to see that some people actually understand this. and yeah we do have a costco here. i try to get there as often as i can but i usually gotta wait till my mom goes cause i don't have a costco card.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    It's basic electrical 101
    it's not like DC where you have a positive and negative
    one wire is the hot and it makes a sin wave from positive to negative never going further from zero than 115v
    the other wire is grounded at zero
    so out of the two wires in a two prong extension cord one is hot and one is ground. I could teach you everything electrical if you want to know.
    I would probably try using a transformer to step down the voltage and use DC instead.
    dc is more dangerous than AC

Im kinda stoked, I'm gonna try to put on as much muscle as possible until New Years, get freaky lookin, then hit that same diet and shred it down. I hope to be around 260 by then, then cut down to 240 or so.

last adivise for you..... Take your tag go to the ups office location and pick it up there... Most of them stay open until 6 pm sometimes 7
    well i guess if the dumbdumbs don't come when they said they're gonna come tomorrow i'm gonna have to cuz they only try 3 times according to their lil tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    right on reed, i appreciate it man. and yes it could definately be improved. i'll let you know
    Just let me know your budget and we will work with what we can.

Blog Entries
    well i guess if the dumbdumbs don't come when they said they're gonna come tomorrow i'm gonna have to cuz they only try 3 times according to their lil tags.
    then dont bitch about it and just wait for the next day lol.... if you really need your toy or want it that bad then go to the UPS office and get it from there and done deal....

Jesus, your ass is hungry eh?

Blog Entries
    Just let me know your budget and we will work with what we can.
    yeah im on a budget too.... but I always tend to go for the cheaper stuff if I can if not then I will invest more money on my meal plan after all its an investment for my future and better health thats how I see it.

i was just eating one that why i said i looked at the carbs and its 19 grams sweet baby jesus yeah that would be a cheat day snack there lol...
    Yeah on the cheat meals just eat till your full, don't go over board and try to stuff yourself just be satisfied and get it in a reasonable amount. IE instead of eating a whole pizza have 4 slices. I'm excited for you Mex.

not really........

Blog Entries
    Yeah on the cheat meals just eat till your full, don't go over board and try to stuff yourself just be satisfied and get it in a reasonable amount. IE instead of eating a whole pizza have 4 slices. I'm excited for you Mex.
    I have never and could never meat a full pizza lol I think i get full by the fourth piece lol......

Chinese is my weakness though....

I have never and could never meat a full pizza lol I think i get full by the fourth piece lol......

I hear you went yesterday myself had like 3 plates and had to call it quits before I over did it.

Blog Entries
    I hear you went yesterday myself had like 3 plates and had to call it quits before I over did it.
    oh no i normally order one of those to go plates with chow main white rice bbo chicken and oragne chicken that is enough for me there lol.

Yeah asian food has some kind of power over me, I cant stop.

Blog Entries
    Yeah asian food has some kind of power over me, I cant stop.
    yeah its soooooooooooooooooooooooo good lol

blah i no like chinese food

oh no i normally order one of those to go plates with chow main white rice bbo chicken and oragne chicken that is enough for me there lol.
    I'm a fatass I guess with a superman metabolism or something. I go to the southern food buffets and chow down like 5-6 plates and then ice cream. Its probably like 3-4000 calories in one sitting but to my defense its usually after the leg day. Squatting 400-500 lbs for reps then leg pressing a 1000 x20 for the first two exercises of the workout can really burn a lot of food.

Ok ladies all this food is making me hungry and I gotta workout later so I'm going to go eat some food!!!! I'll be back later

And Ruhl I'm disappointed in you bud, we were doing so well with hitting on chicks then this arose and Lord have mercy.

Thread Information