Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    bro i realy dont mean this in a derogatory way but u gotta be the most narrow minded person in this thread,i dont believe in god or satin and yeh i love my kids i dont steal,rape,murder etc,infact if any of u need a book of someone elses ideas to dictate ur moral values then u need to open ur eyes,look around u,wake up,smell the coffee get off ur arses and live

i have a solution

lets all take steroids

I aggree, lets take roids

However, rofl, I don't need a BOOK to base my moral values, etc. off of.

Like I said...

It's basicly like someone sat down and wrote my whole entire outlook and life philosophy in that book!!! Seriously!!!

Therefore, if what my entire lifes outlook and philosophy happen to fall under the definition of "satanism" then so be it, what does a "mere word" mean to me??? I will however use the word see that it describes who I am

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    bro i realy dont mean this in a derogatory way but u gotta be the most narrow minded person in this thread,i dont believe in god or satin and yeh i love my kids i dont steal,rape,murder etc,infact if any of u need a book of someone elses ideas to dictate ur moral values then u need to open ur eyes,look around u,wake up,smell the coffee get off ur arses and live

i have a solution

lets all take steroids

HAHA, great solution!!!! No offense taken. Actually it was opening my mind to other possibilities that led me to Christ. The point about morals is this, Where do morals come from? Who says what is right and what is wrong? Im not trying to convince anyone here, just trying to stimulate thought.
    Im not syaing you dont love your kids. I just wonder if you can accept that the feelings you have for your kids are no more than chemical reactions in your brain? Can you accept that you are no more than a sophisticated machine and have no feelings for your children that mean any more than simply your desire to survive and procreate? I am offended that anyone would think that my love for my family would mean something so......... scientific.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    your love for your family is a chemical reaction in your brain. why you ask. because your love will cause you to protect your family. and hopefully protecting your family will cause your family to be able to spread its genes. and your childs genes are yours. so in a way you live on.
    Man, what a bleak outlook. Have you tried explaining that to your son? How about your brothers, sisters, mother, father, wife.

your love for your family is a chemical reaction in your brain. why you ask. because your love will cause you to protect your family. and hopefully protecting your family will cause your family to be able to spread its genes. and your childs genes are yours. so in a way you live on.
    Man, what a bleak outlook. Have you tried explaining that to your son? How about your brothers, sisters, mother, father, wife.

Oops, did I repeat myself?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    my family is a bunch of closed minded ignorant(sp? funny) people that havent been out of the state of Texas in over a decade. and i used to be all about god. you know the ol' "the devil put dinosaur bones on earth to fool us" kind of a dude. but after seeing infants and prego women get shot and killed before my own eyes with a .50cal, i started to question him. what kind of a god allows such a thing? so if even if there is one, i dont want a damn thing to do with his sorry ass. Sorry for the Rant.

dont worry. no lightning yet.

Some facts about evolution.
    1) Darwins theory states that all life began from a common ancestor. He later states that fossil records do not reflect this. On the contrary, fossil records have, over the years have shown the exact opposite. "Even in Darwins days the fossil evidence showed the opposite: the rapid appearance of phylum-level differences in what's called the Cambrian explosion. Darwin believed that future fossil discoveries would vindicate his theory- but that hasnt happened. Actually Fossil records have shown over the last 150 years have turned Darwins "tree of life" upside down by showing the Cambrian explosion was even more abrupt and extensive than scientists once thought.
    The Cambrian explosion was a geological period that scientists believe started more than 540 million years ago. The cambrian explosion has been called the "biological big bang" because it gave rise to the sudden appearance of most of the major animal phyla that are still alive today, as well as some that are now extinct". Here is a good way to visualize it: "Imagine yourself standing on one goal line of a football field, that line represents the first fossil, a microscopic, single celled organism. Now srart marching down the field. tou pass the yard line, the forty yard line, tou pass mid field , and start approaching the other goal line. All that you have seen this entire time are these microscopic, single celled organisms. You come to the sixteen yard line on the far end of the field, and now you see these sponges and maybe some jelly fish and worms. Then ----BOOM---- in the space of a single stride all these other forms of animals suddenly appear. As on evolutionary scientist said, the major animal groups apear in the fossil record as Athena did foom the head of Zeus- full blown and raring to go."
    Sound familiar? if it doesnt, read the first book of the bible, Genesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    Some facts about evolution.
    1) Darwins theory states that all life began from a common ancestor. He later states that fossil records do not reflect this. On the contrary, fossil records have, over the years have shown the exact opposite. "Even in Darwins days the fossil evidence showed the opposite: the rapid appearance of phylum-level differences in what's called the Cambrian explosion. Darwin believed that future fossil discoveries would vindicate his theory- but that hasnt happened. Actually Fossil records have shown over the last 150 years have turned Darwins "tree of life" upside down by showing the Cambrian explosion was even more abrupt and extensive than scientists once thought.
    The Cambrian explosion was a geological period that scientists believe started more than 540 million years ago. The cambrian explosion has been called the "biological big bang" because it gave rise to the sudden appearance of most of the major animal phyla that are still alive today, as well as some that are now extinct". Here is a good way to visualize it: "Imagine yourself standing on one goal line of a football field, that line represents the first fossil, a microscopic, single celled organism. Now srart marching down the field. tou pass the yard line, the forty yard line, tou pass mid field , and start approaching the other goal line. All that you have seen this entire time are these microscopic, single celled organisms. You come to the sixteen yard line on the far end of the field, and now you see these sponges and maybe some jelly fish and worms. Then ----BOOM---- in the space of a single stride all these other forms of animals suddenly appear. As on evolutionary scientist said, the major animal groups apear in the fossil record as Athena did foom the head of Zeus- full blown and raring to go."
    Sound familiar? if it doesnt, read the first book of the bible, Genesis.
    ROFL, I used to be a christian but I now denounce it. And I HAVE read the bible already!

Like I said, I love knowledge and I love to expand my knowledge. I'm not ignorant on the subject. I love to learn As do Satanist's love knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    ROFL, I used to be a christian but I now denounce it. And I HAVE read the bible already!

Like I said, I love knowledge and I love to expand my knowledge. I'm not ignorant on the subject. I love to learn As do Satanist's love knowledge.
    Yep, me too. I like stimulating conversation. We'll have to continue this debate another time. out

on Zeitgeist- a man said that god loves all, he loves every man, woman and child. he loves us so much he sacraficed his only son for the love of everyone else. but yet he condems those that dont follow to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yet he wants us to forgive but yet he wont forgive us that dont follow. im gonna have to raise the ol' bullshit flag on that one.

on Zeitgeist- a man said that god loves all, he loves every man, woman and child. he loves us so much he sacraficed his only son for the love of everyone else. but yet he condems those that dont follow to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yet he wants us to forgive but yet he wont forgive us that dont follow. im gonna have to raise the ol' bullshit flag on that one.
    I'll watch this movie eventually, I saw a thread about it here recently but didn't watch as it was a long movie, I'm sure I'll get around to it though within the next few days.

Tambit24 is offline Member
    God was created out of ignorance and fear.

I will post more facts about the THEORY of evolution and Darwinism later.

wow i just typed a lot of but yets.

anyones else notice how people speak and write different when talking about god. we all start to talk like the bible. WEIRD.

dude like i said. if your interested in the religion part. its just the first 20min or so. how accurate the info is, i have no idea. but there is enough said that doesnt need facts but your own mind that will keep the hamster running. just questions that will get yourself thinking.
    hope that facts part doesnt sound tarded. NIGHT

Im gonna check it out too. sounds interesting.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    u know this is never gonna end...

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    u know this is never gonna end...
    Ya, these kinds of debates can really get exhausting.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    ok, more steroids anyone?

Aside from the "debate" are there any fellow Satanists here on AR???

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Aside from the "debate" are there any fellow Satanists here on AR???
    all hail satan prince of darkness lord of evil

errr actualy nah

i worship the golden vial u firkin heretic

all hail satan prince of darkness lord of evil

errr actualy nah

i worship the golden vial u firkin heretic
    HAHAHAHA

Hahahaha to prove how "satanic" I think without even knowing it.

I was asked what would be my 3 wishes to come true and that for me was... To be the most powerful God ever to exist (physically, mentally, and emotionally) Then went on to say, I've already obtained the latter 2, the only one I'm working on now is the physical part which is still why I workout.

Then I happened the see #8 of the 9 Satanic statements.

anyways, it truely is great, for Satan is the flesh, flesh is human, human is man, and man is god. Thus earning the title of self-proclaimed god. It's easy to see how great life is once this is achieved, all other religious/philosophical views out there won't allow for this.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the club

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    welcome to the club
    It is sweet, nice name by the way!

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Well that counts me out.... but I will say this-they could have picked a better name for that religion....I mean why not goatism or monkey raperism. Im just thinking satanism doesnt have a great rallying ring to it.
    i could care less what they call it. to me its all about knowledge and power over ignorance and faith.

i tried using deicide, but that doesnt sit to well with some people

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    i tried using deicide, but that doesnt sit to well with some people
    If I could go back and change my name, I would definately have more of a symbolic name, however "uncle money shots" is still A-OK in my book

ftony is offline Associate Member
    You and godk###a are two attention whore's,nice name??Like you would know,who have you killed ?? So your a killer ? lmao.I would love to see what your faith is and how sinister you are ,when facing death,a black scarf and a sword you will squeal like a pig. Then you can truly enjoy your masters work,untill then,I guess you can bask in the light..enjoy
    Last edited by ftony; 09-21-2007 at 10:13 AM.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by ftony
    You and godkilla are two attention whore's,nice name??Like you would know,who have you killed??So your a killer?lmao.You two are, ah, no name calling.I would love to see what your faith is and how sinister you are ,when facing death,a black scarf and a sword you will squeal like a pig. Then you can truly enjoy your masters work,untill then,I guess you can bask in the light..enjoy
    It's okay, man. We're not called to agree with everything that we hear and everything that we see. We are, however, called to maintain our integrity through our faith. With that in mind, we're less likely to make irresponsible comments. Because frowning upon others is not what makes you who you are.

Mavs

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Hahahaha to prove how "satanic" I think without even knowing it.

I was asked what would be my 3 wishes to come true and that for me was... To be the most powerful God ever to exist (physically, mentally, and emotionally) Then went on to say, I've already obtained the latter 2, the only one I'm working on now is the physical part which is still why I workout.
    Then I happened the see #8 of the 9 Satanic statements.

anyways, it truely is great, for Satan is the flesh, flesh is human, human is man, and man is god. Thus earning the title of self-proclaimed god. It's easy to see how great life is once this is achieved, all other religious/philosophical views out there won't allow for this.
    You are just a immature young man looking for a purpose in life and right now you are trying to get attention by shocking people. "Oh my God, he's a satanist, how crazy and interesting". Look how many pages have sprung from your first pathetic post.

Aside from all that, I am amazed at your inflated and unjustifiable sense of self-worth. You believe you have attained the status of "Most mentally and emotionally powerful god"???? You are dillusional, guy. Emotionally IS mentally, just as a square IS a rectangle. I, on the other hand, am on a quest to acheive perfection. I want to grow Mentally, Physically, and Spiritually. I have not attained god-like status in any of the three and I never will. I will, however, challenge you in all three areas and I would be willing to gurantee my victory. You are a confused little man starving for attention and a real sense of belonging... you fear being average so you cling to this "satanism" to set you apart from everyone else, just as kids dye their hair crazy colors and go skateboarding because they feel "indepedent" and "unique" EVEN THOUGH millions of other punks do the same shit, thus they are just conforming to a large group of non-comformists, doing exactly what they set out not to do!

I truly hope you find a better way to live your life and become enlightened before you infect more weak-minded people with you blasphemous thoughts.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    You are just a immature young man looking for a purpose in life and right now you are trying to get attention by shocking people. "Oh my God, he's a satanist, how crazy and interesting". Look how many pages have sprung from your first pathetic post.

Aside from all that, I am amazed at your inflated and unjustifiable sense of self-worth. You believe you have attained the status of "Most mentally and emotionally powerful god"???? You are dillusional, guy. Emotionally IS mentally, just as a square IS a rectangle. I, on the other hand, am on a quest to acheive perfection. I want to grow Mentally, Physically, and Spiritually. I have not attained god-like status in any of the three and I never will. I will, however, challenge you in all three areas and I would be willing to gurantee my victory. You are a confused little man starving for attention and a real sense of belonging... you fear being average so you cling to this "satanism" to set you apart from everyone else, just as kids dye their hair crazy colors and go skateboarding because they feel "indepedent" and "unique" EVEN THOUGH millions of other punks do the same shit, thus they are just conforming to a large group of non-comformists, doing exactly what they set out not to do!

I truly hope you find a better way to live your life and become enlightened before you infect more weak-minded people with you blasphemous thoughts.
    I think this might be my favourite post in the thread so far, you have hit the nail RIGHT on the head!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Lmao, Satanism. As a Hindu, I have respect for all other religions. The eastern religions that are based on the ancient vedic scriptures, teach that the different world religions are just different paths to the same goal, and if you truly want to find the truth, it does not matter what religion you follow, you will find your answer. However, whilst I have respect for the majority of other religions and would never attempt to convert people to my way of thinking, or try to convince them they will go to hell if they don't follow my religion (which many Jehovahs Witnesses have tried to do to me), I despise the fundamental ideologies and principles of both Satanism and Scientology. Scientology is quite clearly a business, not a religion and the people at the top become rich, while the people at the bottom become poor as they work their way up, unless they are extremely wealthy already.

Satanism is named after Satan, and whether you believe in Satan or not (I don't), I think everyone can agree that the name is associated with everything bad in the world and when one thinks of Satan, they think of pure unadulterated evil. Therefore, I cannot see why any organisation that claims to be positive would name their organisation after a figure of evil and hatred, clearly the majority of people would not be inclined to even want to find out about such an organisation. It is like a dodgey car salesman naming his company "Con Man's Cars." How many of you would buy a car from a company called that? So basically what I am trying to say is that Satanism is clearly not a good thing to follow, because its very name is the epitome of most peoples perception of evil and therefore is not going to gain much support because of that alone.
    Care to bash my belief system some more??? As mav's was stating earlier in a previous post about evangelism and how his dad would go around to jehova's witness's and debate with them would only strengthen his own faith... What do you think this entire thread has been doing for me???

Satanist arn't conforming and how can you even compare us to some skateboarders or some emo faggots??? We question everything, I myself even question the satanic bible and half the stuff in there and do agree at the fact of the matter that there is an underling cause to it... I've found out what this cause is. However that I won't reveal

But to continue to sit here and completely bash my views and say how I am or what I am is "wrong"... WTF?!?! I mean cmon you guys have me lau***ng hard, however it's different when you post your views as thus "your views" vs. posting them in terms of "right" and "wrong"

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    As mav's was stating earlier in a previous post about evangelism and how his dad would go around to jehova's witness's and debate with them would only strengthen his own faith...
    Who posted that?

Nice "location" might I add too

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just wonder who on AR is a satanist???

I just so happened to read the book and discovered I was one.

It was quiet amazing to read this book because it was basicly my philosophy and outlooks on life, same exact ones, just that someone took the time to sit down and write them out in greater details.

No satanism isn't what religion classifies it as it has nothing to do with the worshiping of satan, the sacrifcing of unbaptized babies, raping, murder, or anything else unmoral of that sort...

Don't give me the hardships of your religion and try to say how I'm wrong or how you feel for me...

I feel truely enlightened (ie; having my eyes opened and my own views to the ways of the world) for finding my own path, if your path happens to be christianity or buddhism or whatever. Then so be it, to each his own, what might be the way of one man isn't quite the way of the other. Satanism is finding that path to which you belong to, which can differ from person to person so no satanist is completely alike. So long as what you do doesn't hurt, harm, or affect other people in a negative way.

I'm sorry but satanism is nothing how the modern religions describe it nor is it in any terms what hollywood classifies it as. In fact satanism doesn't believe in the existence of "satan" persay... Just the fact that the word for the flesh and earthly things happens to be such.

So, who are my fellow satanist's on AR???

If you choose to post against and in argument to satanism well feel free to, under one condition, NO IGNORANT POSTS PLEASE!!! If you want to shoot satanism out of the sky well then do so with the proper knowledge, nothing I hate more than ignorant people. I love knowledge, and I love to grow in knowledge and learn about the things I love.
    Just curious here....you say they dont believe in him persay, but yet every one of you 9 rules or what ever they are called start with his name...basiclly it seems to me that you dont believe in him, just what he says and believes in himself....can you clear that up for me please...and dont tell me to search it out either....

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Just curious here....you say they dont believe in him persay, but yet every one of you 9 rules or what ever they are called start with his name...basiclly it seems to me that you dont believe in him, just what he says and believes in himself....can you clear that up for me please...and dont tell me to search it out either....
    This is quite simple

"Satan" is a metaphor that has been used for ages to refer to the "flesh" The flesh being that of a human, and the desires of human being man, thus I'm man, I worship satan which is the flesh which is me, therefor I worship myself, therefor that's how you come about again on the subject of Self-Proclaimed God!

This is quite simple

"Satan" is a metaphor that has been used for ages to refer to the "flesh" The flesh being that of a human, and the desires of human being man, thus I'm man, I worship satan which is the flesh which is me, therefor I worship myself, therefor that's how you come about again on the subject of Self-Proclaimed God!
    Again, I use "worship" very losely, more should I say "embrace" and "accepting"

Faith isnt based on the fact that they have sinned and are afraid of hell, there faith is in that there is a god and that he loves us and we will spend etiernity with him if we believe in him....we dont believe in god because we are afraid of sin, we believe in god cause he exists....

it is called faith, not afraid...what about post 69?

youknowit45 is offline Associate Member
    interesting convo lol havent heard one defending the darkside.. kinda neat

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information