Page 15 of 198 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Ask DSM anything.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Dsm should i grow my side burns a little longer?, their at the low end of my ears i aint bald i got full head of messy hair

-AJ

whatthehellizthat is offline New Member
    If Prozac puts a damper on ones sex drive will taking test alleviate the problem?

fitaccent is offline New Member
    Can you take 2 1/2 month, ed 2 iu's of hgh to cut up lean before taking a heavy bulking cycle of deca , sus, dbol w/ pct clomid and nolvadex ?

fitaccent is offline New Member
    If scientist discover how matter is created, can that explain the beginning of the universe? Does this mean God will be an explaination of scientific principle. How can nothing start something that brings us here now?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fitaccent View Post
    If scientist discover how matter is created, can that explain the beginning of the universe? Does this mean God will be an explaination of scientific principle. How can nothing start something that brings us here now?
    They will never discover it.
    God is as real as the Xmas story your mother read to you as a child.
    Is there really such a thing as "nothing?"

Quote Originally Posted by fitaccent View Post
    Can you take 2 1/2 month, ed 2 iu's of hgh to cut up lean before taking a heavy bulking cycle of deca, sus, dbol w/ pct clomid and nolvadex?
    Honestly, you shouldn't need all that to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthehellizthat View Post
    If Prozac puts a damper on ones sex drive will taking test alleviate the problem?
    I would look for a different drug.

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Dsm should i grow my side burns a little longer?, their at the low end of my ears i aint bald i got full head of messy hair

-AJ
    Its hard to decide without giving you a full facial ........................look over.

Its very difficult to pull off long side burns without looking like a D-bag. With what i see in your avatar, i say keep them to the bottom of your ears but no longer.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    regarding peoples opinion of you, which is worse: Being This guy or being That guy???
    Past tense "that guy" is worse.

Zino is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Hell

Three independent research studies have been carried out to determine the answer. Engineering students at Purdue University devised a "licking machine" that showed an average of 364 licks are needed to get to the center. Using 20 human volunteers, the figure was 252. A doctoral student at the University of Michigan created another licking machine and came up with an average of 411 licks.

Can you have both of these licking macking fedexd to me?

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Hello DSM.

My questions is: What have been some of the more difficult aspects of being a member of the gay minority? I read your past post about deciding to stay in the closet at work for fear of imposed limitations. Have you considered looking for work at a more liberal place? Did I remember you saying in one of the past posts that you were an ethnic minority also? Which minority status has caused more problems for you in life?

sizerp is offline Banned
    DSM do have a gay status tattoo?

oh, two more if you have the time...

I had a girlfriend who identified herself as bi, but had a strong preference for males. If you are attracted to both genders, do you consider yourself bi, or do you identify yourself as gay because you prefer men?

Do you have protestant friends that accept your orientation and are comfortable around you?

sizerp is offline Banned
    DSM do ya think Bushido is gay?

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post

Actually, I've got enough gay friends and acquaintances in my social network that people have asked that before.

I did rent "Driving Miss Daisy" and "When Harry met Sally" and bought a pint of Haagen Dazs last night.

Is that considered gay behavior?

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bushido3374 View Post
    Actually, I've got enough gay friends and acquaintances in my social network that people have asked that before.

I did rent "Driving Miss Daisy" and "When Harry met Sally" and bought a pint of Haagen Dazs last night.

It's all good

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Can you have both of these licking macking fedexd to me?
    nope.

DSM do have a gay status tattoo?
    No

Hello DSM.

My questions is: What have been some of the more difficult aspects of being a member of the gay minority? I read your past post about deciding to stay in the closet at work for fear of imposed limitations. Have you considered looking for work at a more liberal place? Did I remember you saying in one of the past posts that you were an ethnic minority also? Which minority status has caused more problems for you in life?
    1) I have to separate my work live from my social life. Sounds easy but try it some time. I have to make up constant lies why i can't hang out with people at work when deep down inside i really want to. People tell me to "lighten up" and that if they are true friend they will respect me. Well, we had a guy come out and it didn't go over for him so well. Sure the guys accepted him but management was a different story. They held this guys careers moves back just for the simple fact that he is gay. Its sad but its true.

2) Like where , a flower shop ?

3) I am white.

4) None have caused me problems. I was brought up to be a racist but grew out of that quickly.

oh, two more if you have the time...

I had a girlfriend who identified herself as bi, but had a strong preference for males. If you are attracted to both genders, do you consider yourself bi, or do you identify yourself as gay because you prefer men?

Do you have protestant friends that accept your orientation and are comfortable around you?
    Honestly i don't like to label myself at all. If someone looking at me from the outside had to label me it would be Bi since i am attracted to both. My b/f hates when i say im Bi

No

I like UFC cage fighting, building up turbo import cars, street racing motorcycles (rice burners as some might call them)

Is my behavior too straight to be gay ?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Hell

According to the official Tootsie Roll website, over 50,000 children have written in since the launching of the commercial in 1970, claiming they know how many licks it takes. Their responses have ranged from 100 to 5,800.

Three independent research studies have been carried out to determine the answer. Engineering students at Purdue University devised a "licking machine" that showed an average of 364 licks are needed to get to the center. Using 20 human volunteers, the figure was 252. A doctoral student at the University of Michigan created another licking machine and came up with an average of 411 licks.

Answered already, pay attention : (page 2)

Woodchucks Chucking Wood

This is difficult to question answer. The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

Some say it depends on three factors:

* The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.

* The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.

* The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood.

Others say:

* He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

* If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!

* A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

* A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that the woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

* If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.

* If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

* It would chuck the amount of wood that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks.

* One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.

* It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.

* Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.

* It depends on how good his dentures are!

* A woodchuck, would chuck, as much wood, as a woodchuck, could chuck, If a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.

* About 5.72 fluid litres of wood

* About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.

* Um....... 23????

* Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more would than a woodchuck.

* If the woodchucks name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it.

* Due to the average size of a wood chuck and the general density of wood (not including cork) if a wood chuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the wood chuck is functioning correctly.

* Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3. However, Chuck Norris' awesome roundhouse kick declares that all decimal points cannot be used in formulas such as this, and so it must be rounded to the final solution of 69 units of wood.

Nope.

There are many unanswered questions in the world today.

Touching mens "no no places" always feels good. Growing hairs.
    damn good answers my friend!

Tambit24 is offline Member
    Did you get your heat fixed? If so, what was the problem?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambit24 View Post
    Did you get your heat fixed? If so, what was the problem?
    Nope. The vent in my bedroom is blowing warmer are which is located on the same side as the heater in the basement. I think the problem is the open ducts in the cold basement running upstairs. Oh well.

Tambit24 is offline Member
    If the system was just installed then maybe, but if this system has been used in the previous winters, then, I guess something else? You are getting warmer air in your bedroom only?

Talking

nope.

1) I have to separate my work live from my social life. Sounds easy but try it some time. I have to make up constant lies why i can't hang out with people at work when deep down inside i really want to. People tell me to "lighten up" and that if they are true friend they will respect me. Well, we had a guy come out and it didn't go over for him so well. Sure the guys accepted him but management was a different story. They held this guys careers moves back just for the simple fact that he is gay. Its sad but its true.

2) Like where , a flower shop ?

3) I am white.

4) None have caused me problems. I was brought up to be a racist but grew out of that quickly.

Honestly i don't like to label myself at all. If someone looking at me from the outside had to label me it would be Bi since i am attracted to both. My b/f hates when i say im Bi

I like UFC cage fighting, building up turbo import cars, street racing motorcycles (rice burners as some might call them)

Is my behavior too straight to be gay ?
    I can empathize with having to separate work from your real self. That must really suck, and wouldn't be simple at all.

No, not a flower shop, silly... I live in a very liberal town in a somewhat conservative state. Alot of my friends are out in varying degrees. The ones that are, seem happier overall, even though they do have difficulties with it. It's mostly accepted here as just being different... not necessarily a bad thing by most people (at least the one's I socialize with).

Someone must have made a joke about you being half black on a previous post and I didn't catch the joke part...

I like UFC fighting too! Those interests put you on the brink of being straight... but I promise not to tell your partner that.

Oops!! I just realized that my previous post wasn't a question, was it? But I'll post two questions on this one to make up for it, okay?

duplicate post. I amuse myself way too much.
    Last edited by bushido3374; 12-18-2008 at 03:28 AM.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I haven't talked to you much lately, how are you doing, I hear it's been pretty snowy up there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I haven't talked to you much lately, how are you doing, I hear it's been pretty snowy up there.
    I know been busy with some personal stuff over here.

Oops!! I just realized that my previous post wasn't a question, was it? But I'll post two questions on this one to make up for it, okay?
    Keep'em coming.

I can empathize with having to separate work from your real self. That must really suck, and wouldn't be simple at all.

No, not a flower shop, silly... I live in a very liberal town in a somewhat conservative state. Alot of my friends are out in varying degrees. The ones that are, seem happier overall, even though they do have difficulties with it. It's mostly accepted here as just being different... not necessarily a bad thing by most people (at least the one's I socialize with).

Someone must have made a joke about you being half black on a previous post and I didn't catch the joke part...

I like UFC fighting too! Those interests put you on the brink of being straight... but I promise not to tell your partner that.
    That comment your referring to im sure was from Carlos and got out of hand. It was 100% false.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The D Drive on my PC is messed up.

It will play DVD's and some PC games, mostly recent ones like Dawn of War and the expansion packs (these have NVidea built into them, so I dont know if that makes a difference), but it wont play music CD's, regular CD's, CD Roms or even some games (couldnt get The Sims or Sims 2 to load up a coupla days ago). It's pretty annoying as anything I want/need to instal, I HAVE to download from the internet.

Any idea what is going on? Has the configuration been changed somehow, or do I simply need a new hardrive?

southmadejd is offline Member
    LOL....that was awesome. Thanks man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    The D Drive on my PC is messed up.

It will play DVD's and some PC games, mostly recent ones like Dawn of War and the expansion packs (these have NVidea built into them, so I dont know if that makes a difference), but it wont play music CD's, regular CD's, CD Roms or even some games (couldnt get The Sims or Sims 2 to load up a coupla days ago). It's pretty annoying as anything I want/need to instal, I HAVE to download from the internet.

Any idea what is going on? Has the configuration been changed somehow, or do I simply need a new hardrive?
    Are we talking about a CD device/player or a harddrive ?

If a CD player check the manfs web page for an firmware updates. Its hard to believe that a CD player would run a DVD but not a CDR/RW. Normally its the other way around. Also do you have another computer you can try loading the game in to make sure that the disc is ok ?

Being Nvidia or ATi shouldn't make a difference.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are we talking about a CD device/player or a harddrive ?

If a CD player check the manfs web page for an firmware updates. Its hard to believe that a CD player would run a DVD but not a CDR/RW. Normally its the other way around. Also do you have another computer you can try loading the game in to make sure that the disc is ok ?

Being Nvidia or ATi shouldn't make a difference.

Yeah I have tried the discs/games on another computer and it works fine. I'm starting to think my Comp has a nasty virus now as it keeps randomly freezing as well. I've got a mate who's a tech head as well, im gonna have to get him to look at this I think now. It's strange to say the least.

Have you ever thought about becoming a Luddite, DSM?

whatthehellizthat is offline New Member
    Do you think cardio 1/2 twice a day 4 days/week is more effective that 1 hour in the morning 3 days/week for fat loss? How do you alleviate the frigg'in boredom!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthehellizthat View Post
    Do you think cardio 1/2 twice a day 4 days/week is more effective that 1 hour in the morning 3 days/week for fat loss? How do you alleviate the frigg'in boredom!!
    How would it be more effective when your still doing the same time/work ?
    Do HITT. Not only is it more effective but its also not as boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Yeah I have tried the discs/games on another computer and it works fine. I'm starting to think my Comp has a nasty virus now as it keeps randomly freezing as well. I've got a mate who's a tech head as well, im gonna have to get him to look at this I think now. It's strange to say the least.

Have you ever thought about becoming a Luddite, DSM?
    Nope.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I do it because it feels good
    you lick your dogs balls??? :-)

This thread kicks ASS!!!!! Your a good sport DSM..

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO!!!! I love this thread.

Does it turn you on when guys fart? I got a gay buddy,but I was always afraid to offffend him with this question. Once again though you seem like a good sport about all of this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    LMFAO!!!! I love this thread.

Does it turn you on when guys fart? I got a gay buddy,but I was always afraid to offffend him with this question. Once again though you seem like a good sport about all of this.
    You shouldn't feel afraid to ask this question, you should feel embarrassed because its a really stupid question.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 12-21-2008 at 08:07 PM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    LMAO, on the money again.

trainfreak is offline Junior Member
    after answering that woodchucking question........i declared u a sad man lol

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    Thats been answered already :

According to the official Tootsie Roll website, over 50,000 children have written in since the launching of the commercial in 1970, claiming they know how many licks it takes. Their responses have ranged from 100 to 5,800.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    a licking machine? Be careful who you give a key to that room.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    depends on how much saliva is on the tongue for each lick i guess

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    ok DSM, If a regular squirel saw a flying squirel. Would the regular squirel think the flying squirel was a super hero?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    ok DSM, If a regular squirel saw a flying squirel. Would the regular squirel think the flying squirel was a super hero?

If you saw a flying man would you think that he was a super hero ? Absolutely!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Would like to play video on my Iphone besides you tube stuff. Is there an app or a way of doing this, even if I have to jack the phone? And how would I hi-jack the phone?

How old were you, when you knew you were gay? And I do agree that you are bi, because you like booooobbiieessss!!!!!

Thread Information