Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I didnt read the whole thread...I just found it telling that rather than say your a male dancer in a gay bar you said your now a gay stripper. Freudian to say the least.
    *LOL*

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Wow I'm off the grid for a few days and I miss the fun threads.....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Wow I'm off the grid for a few days and I miss the fun threads.....
    i was waiting for "I meet this guy at a strip bar who wont admit he is gay but does a great Australian accent"
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I didnt read the whole thread...I just found it telling that rather than say your a male dancer in a gay bar you said your now a gay stripper. Freudian to say the least.
    *LOL*
    shhhh we want him to post more..

lets have a pic...of your audience..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i was waiting for "I meet this guy at a strip bar who wont admit he is gay but does a great Australian accent"
    Yeah I shoulda gone with that but was just so excited to read this thread I was underwhelmed...

Yeah Gix we both have talked about how respectful gays are to strippers and very generous so I'm surprised he didn't do well. Location, Location, Location

Yeah Gix we both have talked about how respectful gays are to strippers and very generous so I'm surprised he didn't do well. Location, Location, Location
    he may not be very good at his job. He did say he wasnt that big

Well there you go then, his g-string wasn't big enough to handle the tips...lol

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    pics or it didn't happen!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    get real. Sticking your finger(albeit gloved) up a guys but and pressing on his prostate is way more gay than humping a dude for a few seconds. I'm not penetrating him. I mean heck, haven't you ever done that with your friends just horsing around? All im doing is getting paid for it now, big woop.

oh and your endo is a quack for not checking for testicular atrophy

Hell NO I have never done that; horsing around or for any other reason. Dude, you just need to admit to yourself you are gay or Bi curious. There is NO straight guy who would say that is normal. LOL

And NO it's would not be more gay to have a trained medical professional who is only doing what is medically necessary to be in good health. That's like comparing jack the ripper and a surgeon because they both cut you open. Slight difference. lol
    BTW, my doctor who has checked me is 40is Asian female and not bad looking.

My endo does not need to feel my balls to tell me if I have testicular atrophy or now, I think I'm a good judge of that and since my female doctors checks me regularly no reason for a 2nd opinion from him.

If you make the excuse working at a gay strip bar because it's easier to pick up women that is just a very poor excuse. No woman or any amount would be worth guys groping me or me having to grind or or even be that close to other guys. Stop making excuses.

Yeah I shoulda gone with that but was just so excited to read this thread I was underwhelmed...

LOL, that says a lot right there. Now we know why he made so little he isn't even impressing or fooling his target audience.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Hell NO I have never done that; horsing around or for any other reason. Dude, you just need to admit to yourself you are gay or Bi curious. There is NO straight guy who would say that is normal. LOL

And NO it's would not be more gay to have a trained medical professional who is only doing what is medically necessary to be in good health. That's like comparing jack the ripper and a surgeon because they both cut you open. Slight difference. lol

My endo does not need to feel my balls to tell me if I have testicular atrophy or now, I think I'm a good judge of that and since my female doctors checks me regularly no reason for a 2nd opinion from him.

If you make the excuse working at a gay strip bar because it's easier to pick up women that is just a very poor excuse. No woman or any amount would be worth guys groping me or me having to grind or or even be that close to other guys. Stop making excuses.
    Can I have the number of this Asian doctor? And does she look like Asa Akira?

No, I cant say she looks that good. If she did I would be going in for a lot more often physicals and there might be a problem when she asks me to turn and cough.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    is this a once apond a time or this is a no shitter kind of story.

I'm thinking we have another hall of shame candidate.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I was at my doctors office once and he put on a glove, lubed his finger and told me to bend over. As he was rooting around in there I swear I could hear him humming the tune "relax" from Frankie goes to hollywood. Two thoughts were going through my mind while this was going on. First.....how could he possibly have a finger up my butt and a hand on each shoulder? Second......I think it's time for me to find a new Dentist....this guy is kinda wierd.

STOP!!!! people are looking at me funny because I'm LOL at work. I'm not so sure I want to show them this thread let alone the site.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    this thread is great...

talk about being confused...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    I was at my doctors office once and he put on a glove, lubed his finger and told me to bend over. As he was rooting around in there I swear I could hear him humming the tune "relax" from Frankie goes to hollywood. Two thoughts were going through my mind while this was going on. First.....how could he possibly have a finger up my butt and a hand on each shoulder? Second......I think it's time for me to find a new Dentist....this guy is kinda wierd.
    I read this 5 mins ago and im still laughing.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm 5'6 also.
    wtf? you must be big then lol

wow....

you know what. I CAN do stuff like this because i am SO sure that im NOT gay...and so sure that I wont TURN gay from doing it..that i can do it. IMO Alot of you guys probably are afraid you would start to like it, and therefore wouldnt want to put yourself in gay's way(yes i just said gay's way likened to harms way)

and yes, my main motive is doing it for the few chicks that go there. You guys dont know me....im ruthless and cut throat when it comes to very unique and direct ways of getting laid.
    I'm the guy that always gets naked at the party, even when he's not drunk, cuz i know some chciks just love to see cock. I have posed nude for art classes just to seduce college girls. (that worked once, which reminds me i have to call some colleges now that im in shape again). I have ran obstecle courses (tough mudder/warrior dash etc)in a g-string even when i wasnt ripped, cuz i know some chicks would still like the nudity. Then when they ask for a pic, i give them my business card or try to get there number if they are local(that worked twice). Or getting my legs waxed at a beauty school with young chicks..and undressing in front of them(You'd be surprised how many brazen young chicks will just stay in the room or even stand there and look at you while you dress or undress. A dude could never get away with that shit lol)
    Anyway, this gay strip thing is TOTALLY characteristic of something i'd do to get laid, and none of my freinds who know me question my sexuality(even the ones that don't do mock gay stuff with)

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Id have to hit the clubs in drag to top this thread.. and I dont feel like squeezing it between my legs all night.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    baaaahahahahaha

wow....

you know what. I CAN do stuff like this because i am SO sure that im NOT gay...and so sure that I wont TURN gay from doing it..that i can do it. IMO Alot of you guys probably are afraid you would start to like it, and therefore wouldnt want to put yourself in gay's way(yes i just said gay's way likened to harms way)

and yes, my main motive is doing it for the few chicks that go there. You guys dont know me....im ruthless and cut throat when it comes to very unique and direct ways of getting laid.
    I'm the guy that always gets naked at the party, even when he's not drunk, cuz i know some chciks just love to see cock. I have posed nude for art classes just to seduce college girls. (that worked once, which reminds me i have to call some colleges now that im in shape again). I have ran obstecle courses (tough mudder/warrior dash etc)in a g-string even when i wasnt ripped, cuz i know some chicks would still like the nudity. Then when they ask for a pic, i give them my business card or try to get there number if they are local(that worked twice). Or getting my legs waxed at a beauty school with young chicks..and undressing in front of them(You'd be surprised how many brazen young chicks will just stay in the room or even stand there and look at you while you dress or undress. A dude could never get away with that shit lol)
    Anyway, this gay strip thing is TOTALLY characteristic of something i'd do to get laid, and none of my freinds who know me question my sexuality(even the ones that don't do mock gay stuff with)
    seems like alot of effort and trouble for working once or twice. Eventually you will get naked at party and someone else at the part will knock you out.
    if you only pulling a girl here or there and there are "chunky blonde girl" why do it? I can go to a normal place and do better then that

seems like alot of effort and trouble for working once or twice. Eventually you will get naked at party and someone else at the part will knock you out.
    if you only pulling a girl here or there and there are "chunky blonde girl" why do it? I can go to a normal place and do better then that
    i can never get consistent rsults in a night club. the girls are so distracted and retarded, theyre friends cock block you. im not an ugly guy by any means. ive even had problems in vegas, and that SHOULD be the easiest game in town. women are retarded idiots at night who dont seem to know what they want or have a will of there own, they let their friends direct them ugh

i can never get consistent rsults in a night club. the girls are so distracted and retarded, theyre friends cock block you. im not an ugly guy by any means. ive even had problems in vegas, and that SHOULD be the easiest game in town. women are retarded idiots at night who dont seem to know what they want or have a will of there own, they let their friends direct them ugh
    then you need to work on your game then, not do more outlandish things

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    then you need to work on your game then, not do more outlandish things

^^^^^^this. i say that you still have some tendancies that i am sure DSM and sholva would be more than happy to help you out with.

Your games sucks. And if you can't get broads in Vegas, you probably are gay. What do you say to these broads that causes you to strike out? And maybe you need a wingman to stop the bitches friends from cock-blocking you?

hahahahahahahaha! that's good shit right there

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    what are the limits to doing things to try to pic up girls..

reminds me of a while ago on hear, the thread about the kid who had that hot chick, but she would only fvck him if he had gay sex and she watched. the kid was really thinking about doing it...

point is, what is the limit, can u not talk to a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN View Post
    what are the limits to doing things to try to pic up girls..

reminds me of a while ago on hear, the thread about the kid who had that hot chick, but she would only fvck him if he had gay sex and she watched. the kid was really thinking about doing it...

point is, what is the limit, can u not talk to a girl?
    That had to be a troll..

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    noh man, the abdominator i think his name was....

crazy dude

Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN View Post
    noh man, the abdominator i think his name was....

crazy dude
    At that point, he should just buy a hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post

might not have enough game to even pull that off!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    might not have enough game to even pull that off!
    Shit, watching porn alone is the better alternative then.

Shit, watching porn alone is the better alternative then.
    i think he might be confused on which one to watch

That was his other story he was going to get a Hooker and video tape it to pm to anyone who wanted to see it on the forum and try to sell it online.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-03-2012 at 03:22 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, on the path to "gay for pay" for sure..

not that there is anything wrong with that bro.. but make sure you get paid up front..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggage_54 View Post
    you went to a gay bar and banged a fat blond chick, and now you're a gay stripper... Triple fail
    lmfao

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i think he might be confused on which one to watch
    No, he's going to keep an eye on the guy. No confusion there at all.

That was his other story he was going to get a Hooker and video tape it to pm to anyone who wanted to see it on the forum and try to sell it online.
    Hahahahaha, he has to be trolling. This story just keeps getting even more outrageous.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information