Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Atomini's NOOPEPT log!!!

Brick is offline Member
    Will I turn into Bradley Cooper from Limitless?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick
    Will I turn into Bradley Cooper from Limitless?
    That's what I was thinking ^^*

Brick is offline Member
    Going to order some today.

I was thinking of doing some sort of standardized test before starting and then every week thereafter for a run of 3 months. Do you think an IQ test would suffice as it calls upon critical thinking, memory, visual and math skills? Or do you think there is a test better suited that I could do once a week to help empirically measure progress?

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Going to order some today.

I was thinking of doing some sort of standardized test before starting and then every week thereafter for a run of 3 months. Do you think an IQ test would suffice as it calls upon critical thinking, memory, visual and math skills? Or do you think there is a test better suited that I could do once a week to help empirically measure progress?

Probably try reading medical journals?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Atomini, I wuv you...

Im soon to be the SMART!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Now if only AR-R could be so inclined as to add this wonderful product to their research chemicals..... NUDGE NUDGE

faither is offline Junior Member
    Much cheapness me very happy but then again being Scottish could have something to do with that .

LMAO..... okay, I just got home and went through the droves and droves of PMs from people about this. It seems as though some of you have reading problems because i'm getting more questions about Noopept itself and how to administer it rather than sourcing questions. These have all been answered in my initial post. Anyhow, here is my little mini consolidated 'facts of Noopept' and 'how-to' post for everyone:

NOOPEPT (AKA N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester)
    Formula: C17H22N2O4
    Chemical weight: 318.367 g/mol
    Legal status: LEGAL!!!!!

Facts and attributes

- Noopept is a peptide
    - Belongs to a family of cognitive neurological brain enhancers (AKA Nootropics) known as Racetams.
    - Despite being a peptide, Noopept holds a high amount of oral bioavailablilty.
    - Racetams such as Noopept DO NOT operate via the same mechanisms of action as stimulants such as Adderall (amphetamines) and Ritalin (Methylphenidate) and therefore Noopept does not exhibit stimulant-like side effects.
    - Research shows that Noopept stimulates the expression of two very important proteins, nerve growth factor (NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). Both of these proteins enhance the creation and protection of new brain cells. In fact, Noopept may speed up your brain’s production of brain cells to a greater degree than any other Nootropic. This all means Noopept should increase brain plasticity pretty significantly. If you're studying and practicing this new habit of concentration then there's no reason it can't have lasting effects even after you've stopped taking it. IT MEANS ITS EFFECTS REMAIN AFTER ADMINISTRATION HAS CEASED!

Administration

- Noopept can be administered orally. Unlike nearly all peptide compounds, it has demonstrated a high level of oral bioavailability(1).
    - It's half-life is unknown. Despite my research and searching through all kinds of studies and documents, I could not find out Noopept's half life. The only possible information I could locate was from Noopept's main website where it says the following: "Time to achieve maximum concentration in an average of 15 minutes. The half of the blood plasma - 0.38 h. The drug partially preserved unchanged, partly metabolized to form phenylacetic acid and fenilatsetilprolina tsikloprolilglitsina. It has a high relative bioavailability (99.7%). "(2). What this means is that the administration of Noopept seems to increase the concentration of an endogenous Nootropic in the nervous system known as Cyclo-L-prolylglycine(3). If you still don't understand what this means, it is basically the same idea as how we use HGH. When exogenous HGH is administered, its half life is only approximately 30 minutes but the mechanism of action of HGH is that it signals the liver to release large amounts of IGF-1, which is the hormone that actually does the work that is commonly credited to HGH. Similar concept with Noopept.
    - Noopept's absorbtion is reported to be even higher when consumed orally with a meal.

DOSING:

10 - 30mg administered 1 - 3 times daily ORALLY.

REFERENCES:
    1. "Proline-containing dipeptide GVS-111 retains nootropic activity after oral administration". Ostrovskaya RU, Mirsoev TK, Romanova GA, Gudasheva TA, Kravchenko EV, Trofimov CC, Voronina TA, Seredenin SB (2001). Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine 132 (4): 959–962. PMID 11782792.
    2. http://www.noopept.ru/
    3. "The major metabolite of dipeptide piracetam analogue GVS-111 in rat brain and its similarity to endogenous neuropeptide cyclo-L-prolylglycine". Gudasheva TA, Boyko SS, Ostrovskaya RU, Voronina TA, Akparov VK, Trofimov SS, Rozantsev GG, Skoldinov AP, Zherdev VP, Seredenin SB (1997). European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics 22 (3): 245–252. PMID 9358206

LOG UPDATE:

Music is sounding much more incredible than it used to. Don't know what it is, but i've noticed two distinct things:

- Music is much more pleasing and pleasurable since starting Noopept, especially music that i've listened to so much before that it commonly started to seem 'boring' or that it wore out its novelty. Noopept has seemed to renew the novelty and pleasurable sensations from listening to old music. New stuff sounds great too.

- Listening to various music from long ago in the past that was associated with different events/feelings has now become far more pronounced. You know when you listen to a song that brings back certain warm and fuzzy feelings that take you right back to the moment you first started listening to it? And how you remember all kinds of things from that moment, such as people, places, feelings, etc. associated with it? Well, ever since starting Noopept, it seems to have REALLY recalled those feelings when I listen to music I haven't heard in a long while, and the recalled feelings are far more pronounced than usual. Really interesting stuff. I just noticed more of this today.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Now it's starting to sound like xtc!! Lol I think I beed about 100g of this stuff! I think ole boy may b onto something about the serotonin

Order placed. Looking forward to seeing some results!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Now it's starting to sound like xtc!! Lol I think I beed about 100g of this stuff! I think ole boy may b onto something about the serotonin
    Do some googling and check out some other forums where people are logging their use as well. I came across one thread where some dude attempted megadoses of the stuff (100mg or greater every day) and he reported some psychedelic experiences, although nothing extreme. And nothing negative. In fact he reported that the megadosing of Noopept improved his overall quality of life by a giant magnitude. I wish I could find that thread again. One other thread I found where a guy was very senstiive in particular to doses of 40 - 50mg per day had this to say:

I tried some high dose experiments (40-50mg) the first few days and I seriously thought I had gotten some strange psychedelic RC instead! When listening to music there were a clear 'distortion' and my mind felt almost a little bit tripping. But no hallucinations were present, strange indeed. After a while I came to the conclusion that what really was happening was I had acquired a more selective ability to focus. The apparent distortions of music were in fact the result of my attention rapidly shifting to the environment to my thoughts and back to the music and causing a noticeable difference in the experienced music (does this make sense to someone else?).

LOG UPDATE:

Something else I noticed today: everything seemed and felt very serene to me. For example, I was driving home and I could just place the music on a nice medium volume and just flow and cruise in traffic and enjoy it at a steady speed. I don't know how really to explain this other than "you have to experience this for yourself to know what i'm talking about". Just a calmness and appreciation for what I was doing at that moment (driving). NORMALLY, I am a madman when driving - I ALWAYS need to be hammering it everywhere, ALWAYS need to be at the front when there's a red light, ALWAYS need to be moving around other cars so I have free space ahead of me (I absolutely hate when there's traffic right in front of me, I need clear road ahead). Not so today. However, I got caught in rush hour on the way home today and when rush hour hits, i'm always extremely irate. Noopept didn't stop me there and I don't think anything would. I honestly try to avoid travelling during rush hour like the plague and I absolutely avoid it if I can. Actually, 'rush hour' in a city as big as this shouldn't be called 'rush hour' any more, it should be called 'rush 4 hours' because the roads are jammed to crawling speeds for like 4 hours during the post-work and post-school hours. But anyhow, if i'm NOT caught in rush hour i've noticed the activity of driving has become very serene, and I have noticed this during other activity as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

Do some googling and check out some other forums where people are logging their use as well. I came across one thread where some dude attempted megadoses of the stuff (100mg or greater every day) and he reported some psychedelic experiences, although nothing extreme. And nothing negative. In fact he reported that the megadosing of Noopept improved his overall quality of life by a giant magnitude. I wish I could find that thread again. One other thread I found where a guy was very senstiive in particular to doses of 40 - 50mg per day had this to say:
    I plan on doing that actually, I just got home from work and plan in doing lots and lots of research

I plan on doing that actually, I just got home from work and plan in doing lots and lots of research
    I am very curious in particular about OTHER Racetams too. It's funny how i'm starting off with Noopept - the strongest Racetam that is 1000 times stronger than the strongest one before it. That's like starting your first cycle with Trenbolone or rather, Methyltrienolone lol.

If all goes well with my current 2-3 month cycle of Noopept (and it certainly is looking incredible just 3 days in), I may attempt stacking perhaps with Piracetam just to see what a Nootropic stack is like instead of using just one.

I am very curious in particular about OTHER Racetams too. It's funny how i'm starting off with Noopept - the strongest Racetam that is 1000 times stronger than the strongest one before it. That's like starting your first cycle with Trenbolone or rather, Methyltrienolone lol.

If all goes well with my current 2-3 month cycle of Noopept (and it certainly is looking incredible just 3 days in), I may attempt stacking perhaps with Piracetam just to see what a Nootropic stack is like instead of using just one.
    Idk if noopept has any effect on this, but what about synapses firing, do u know if it does at all?

Idk if noopept has any effect on this, but what about synapses firing, do u know if it does at all?
    Oh of course! That's what this is all about! Noopept increases the rate of function and efficiency a whole myriad of different mechanisms by which the nervous system operates. Its effects include increasing the efficiency by which engram proteins are formed and recalled, new nerve cell growth (this means an increase of synapses between the dendrites and axons of nerve cells), increases of the ever so important neurotransmitter Acetylcholine (I covered this in a few posts back), as well as other various neurotransmitters.

Things like Adderall (amphetamines), cocaine, methamphetamines, etc. are all examples of Nootropics that ONLY increase the firing of neurotransmitters in the synapses between nerve cells, but that's all they have going for them, really. They don't actually improve any of the neurological functions where memory and recall is concerned. This is where Noopept and other Racetams have the advantage over stimulants like those.

Now, granted, Noopept will not increase the presence and uptake-inhibition of neurotransmitters near the same amounts that amphetamines or cocaine does, but I would say Noopept would do it in a much more steadier albeit safer manner. Amphetamines and cocaine, etc. do it so much and so fast that you REALLLYYYYY feel it. That's why that stuff makes you 'wired' and that's why they call Methamphetamine 'crank' because you get cranked up like a wind up toy lol.
    Last edited by Atomini; 01-18-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Oh of course! That's what this is all about! Noopept increases the rate of function and efficiency a whole myriad of different mechanisms by which the nervous system operates. Its effects include increasing the efficiency by which engram proteins are formed and recalled, new nerve cell growth (this means an increase of synapses between the dendrites and axons of nerve cells), increases of the ever so important neurotransmitter Acetylcholine (I covered this in a few posts back), as well as other various neurotransmitters.

Things like Adderall (amphetamines), cocaine, methamphetamines, etc. are all examples of Nootropics that ONLY increase the firing of neurotransmitters in the synapses between nerve cells, but that's all they have going for them, really. They don't actually improve any of the neurological functions where memory and recall is concerned. This is where Noopept and other Racetams have the advantage over stimulants like those.
    Ahh I see...so it's not only putting more taxis on the road but building higher occupancy roads with efficient on/off ramps lol

Sorry for the short posts after ur lengthy one lol I'm still trying to get situated from work, but I'm picking up what ur puttin down!

Not a problem, and your analogy is spot on. You're getting the right idea.

And now you can also see why I mentioned earlier that when I combine my Adderall script with Noopept, it's like WHOA!!! I really should be careful of that because there can possibly be some issues of neurotoxicity from over-excitation of the synapses. However, I am not worried about it too much since I don't use my Adderall every day. At most, I use it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday since those are some major school and study days where I need the stim and that valuable dopamine rush. And if I don't need to use my Adderall, I don't use it. The least I can use it, the better, so I try to use it as little as possible. Proper supplementation with EFAs and omega-3s, DHA, etc. is very important when using things like Adderall as well, for the maintenance of nerve cell composition and health. Reduction in toxicity from antioxidants (and especially the antioxidant and neuroprotective effects of the Noopept) is always a welcome addition when i'm using a stim like Adderall.

Not a problem, and your analogy is spot on. You're getting the right idea.

And now you can also see why I mentioned earlier that when I combine my Adderall script with Noopept, it's like WHOA!!! I really should be careful of that because there can possibly be some issues of neurotoxicity from over-excitation of the synapses. However, I am not worried about it too much since I don't use my Adderall every day. At most, I use it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday since those are some major school and study days where I need the stim and that valuable dopamine rush. And if I don't need to use my Adderall, I don't use it. The least I can use it, the better, so I try to use it as little as possible.
    I don't have a script for adderall and can't take it as I'm subjected to randoms at work. But I do think I have some form of add. Or maybe it's just selective add aka don't give a fvck lol cuz I can't seem to concentrate I'm not actively interested in ha

But I am curious to see if this would increase my focus.

As far as the neurotoxicity, I can't imagine 3 days a week would cause it, especially if u don't megadose the adderall or noopept. But some of the side effects that I've seen some people reporting are similar to some of the symptoms of neurotoxicity syndromes like numbness of the tip Of the tongue, headaches, but I'd say the breakers to look out for would b think stammering, memory loss, impaired vision. Which those seem to be what noopept enhances.

I don't have a script for adderall and can't take it as I'm subjected to randoms at work. But I do think I have some form of add. Or maybe it's just selective add aka don't give a fvck lol cuz I can't seem to concentrate I'm not actively interested in ha

But I am curious to see if this would increase my focus.

As far as the neurotoxicity, I can't imagine 3 days a week would cause it, especially if u don't megadose the adderall or noopept. But some of the side effects that I've seen some people reporting are similar to some of the symptoms of neurotoxicity syndromes like numbness of the tip Of the tongue, headaches, but I'd say the breakers to look out for would b think stammering, memory loss, impaired vision. Which those seem to be what noopept enhances.
    Precisely, you've got the right idea. I would say that Noopept's restorative ability on the brain would far outweigh any neurotoxicity caused by Adderall. And my Adderall dose is only 20mg/day. I have done some googling before and have seen some IN-FVCKING-SANE Adderall doses that some people are using (and many were actually prescribed by the person's doctor)!! For example, I read one guy was taking 300mg/day of Adderall and he was reporting continually rapid increases in tolerance to the Adderall. Well, no shit!!!! If I took 300mg of Adderall I would DIE. No kidding, I would probably get a myocardial infarction within a couple hours. Other people i've seen say they are taking 100mg/day as directed by their doctor and these are individuals who are brand new starting out on it, never did it before. That's crazy too. The most i've ever used was 60mg and that was ONCE, and it gave me a hell of a kick. I took 3x 20mg capsules an hour and a half before an exam and then after the exam I hit the gym and was a mother effing beast. When I was done the workout I didn't even feel like I worked out, I was ready to do it all over again (this was a back and biceps workout where I deadlifted 355 lbs. to failure 3 sets that day). But anyways my point is that at 20mg/day taken on average 3x per week (and sometimes i'll do 2x a week or go a whole week without doing it), you are right, it won't cause me any problems.

Precisely, you've got the right idea. I would say that Noopept's restorative ability on the brain would far outweigh any neurotoxicity caused by Adderall. And my Adderall dose is only 20mg/day. I have done some googling before and have seen some IN-FVCKING-SANE Adderall doses that some people are using (and many were actually prescribed by the person's doctor)!! For example, I read one guy was taking 300mg/day of Adderall and he was reporting continually rapid increases in tolerance to the Adderall. Well, no shit!!!! If I took 300mg of Adderall I would DIE. No kidding, I would probably get a myocardial infarction within a couple hours. Other people i've seen say they are taking 100mg/day as directed by their doctor and these are individuals who are brand new starting out on it, never did it before. That's crazy too. The most i've ever used was 60mg and that was ONCE, and it gave me a hell of a kick. I took 3x 20mg capsules an hour and a half before an exam and then after the exam I hit the gym and was a mother effing beast. But anyways my point is that at 20mg/day taken on average 3x per week (and sometimes i'll do 2x a week or go a whole week without doing it), you are right, it won't cause me any problems.
    Holy balls that's a lot of adderall. Them, not u lol

Yeah, that'd prolly make me feel my heart beat in my little toe! Or be able to look down and see my chest moving about an inch. Mixed with aas...oh boy lol

The thing I'm really liking is the restoration of brain cells lol. I like to think I have more sense and intelligence then a lot of people, but I have no doubt that my dumb decisions when I was younger (LSD, meth, mounds of weed, xtc, and all sorts of stuff in EXCESS)

I honestly see Noopept and Racetams as a miracle drug for elderly people and generally pretty much.... everyone. Everything that i've read and seen (and at this point, experienced) has demonstrated that this stuff has only positive benefits. Granted, there are no long term studies yet but most usually things that provide benefits of this magnitude in the short term with the effects it has on neurophysiology don't exhibit horrid effects in the long term. Oh by the way did you know THC in weed has been demonstrated to be a neuroprotective and anti-oxidant that supports brain plasticity increases as well (though not to the same extent as Noopept)? I don't want to harp on that since rec drug talk is against the board rules, but I thought i'd just quickly mention that.

I honestly see Noopept and Racetams as a miracle drug for elderly people and generally pretty much.... everyone. Everything that i've read and seen (and at this point, experienced) has demonstrated that this stuff has only positive benefits. Granted, there are no long term studies yet but most usually things that provide benefits of this magnitude in the short term with the effects it has on neurophysiology don't exhibit horrid effects in the long term. Oh by the way did you know THC in weed has been demonstrated to be a neuroprotective and anti-oxidant that supports brain plasticity increases as well (though not to the same extent as Noopept)? I don't want to harp on that since rec drug talk is against the board rules, but I thought i'd just quickly mention that.
    I did not, I know it calmed me down when I partook(as I have had a short fuse most my life), and definitely enhanced my creativity. It got to where I felt normal on it and increased my focus. My boss would actually tell me to go take a smoke break...sad...lol

So after some reading, I think it is possible for "sensory overload" with this stuff. As I read people's experiences, when they "mega dose" that's when negative side effects come along and become desensitized to noopept. And I've also read on several accounts that the "serene" feeling that your feeling now will fade. But idk if its actually fading or if those persons are not quite in tune with what's going on and have just become accustomed to the effects of it. Really excited for time to unfold this for you, I believe you will approach this more scientifically then the reports I've read. Hoping you keep dosing the same and not fluctuate them (up).

Well hey that's what this log is for! I'm ready to find out. And does what you mentioned sound familiar at all to you? As with anything, 'mega doses' and extensive abuse often lead to detrimental effects and problems. We see it with AAS use all the time. We see it with anything, really. I don't plan on going there!

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    atomini i just pm with some questions i hope u got it my computer is acting crazy thanks

Well hey that's what this log is for! I'm ready to find out. And does what you mentioned sound familiar at all to you? As with anything, 'mega doses' and extensive abuse often lead to detrimental effects and problems. We see it with AAS use all the time. We see it with anything, really. I don't plan on going there!
    Agreed 100%...can't wait for 3-5 business day lol

Agreed 100%...can't wait for 3-5 business day lol
    ^this

LOG UPDATE:

Two major things i've noticed that are definitely consistent effects of Noopept:

1. I am waking up feeling far more refreshed and ready to go in the mornings. This is actually incredible. Note that this is also during the thick of a cycle in which I am using Trenbolone, which was causing me varying degrees of Trensomnia that would previously often leave me feeling drained in the mornings. Not any more since starting Noopept as of 3-4 days ago, and this energized refreshing feeling upon waking up in the morning is something that has seemingly become better and better and better after each day of use. I do not require sleep aids any more (prescription or otherwise) to combat Trensomnia after using Noopept. This is really incredible...

2. Libido, sex drive, and sexual function has taken a noticeably more positive change ever since starting Noopept. Once again, just like the refreshing mornings after waking up from sleeping, the increase in libido and such has been a slow but steady noticeable effect that has increased in intensity as the days while using Noopept have been going by. Note that I am in the latter weeks of a cycle at the moment, and any libido increases from the anabolic steroids have long since been in effect and established weeks ago. This recent increase MUST be from the Noopept since this only began 3 - 4 days ago since starting it. Orgasms feel better and more intense than before, sensations and feelings are much more pronounced, erections are extremely strong (nearly to the equivalent of Cialis). All of this was already good to go previously due to the anabolic steroids from my current cycle, but the Noopept is seeminly pushing this to even greater degrees and is also providing certain sexual benefits that anabolic steroids do not even provide (enhanced feelings and sensations, etc.).

And that's about it for now. Going to be training back and biceps later on today, so I will be closely observing if there are any changes in workout intensity, focus, or even muscular co-ordination during exercises and movements. I'm very curious about this.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    LOG UPDATE:

Two major things i've noticed that are definitely consistent effects of Noopept:

1. I am waking up feeling far more refreshed and ready to go in the mornings. This is actually incredible. Note that this is also during the thick of a cycle in which I am using Trenbolone , which was causing me varying degrees of Trensomnia that would previously often leave me feeling drained in the mornings. Not any more since starting Noopept as of 3-4 days ago, and this energized refreshing feeling upon waking up in the morning is something that has seemingly become better and better and better after each day of use. I do not require sleep aids any more (prescription or otherwise) to combat Trensomnia after using Noopept. This is really incredible...

2. Libido, sex drive, and sexual function has taken a noticeably more positive change ever since starting Noopept. Once again, just like the refreshing mornings after waking up from sleeping, the increase in libido and such has been a slow but steady noticeable effect that has increased in intensity as the days while using Noopept have been going by. Note that I am in the latter weeks of a cycle at the moment, and any libido increases from the anabolic steroids have long since been in effect and established weeks ago. This recent increase MUST be from the Noopept since this only began 3 - 4 days ago since starting it. Orgasms feel better and more intense than before, sensations and feelings are much more pronounced, erections are extremely strong (nearly to the equivalent of Cialis). All of this was already good to go previously due to the anabolic steroids from my current cycle, but the Noopept is seeminly pushing this to even greater degrees and is also providing certain sexual benefits that anabolic steroids do not even provide (enhanced feelings and sensations, etc.).

And that's about it for now. Going to be training back and biceps later on today, so I will be closely observing if there are any changes in workout intensity, focus, or even muscular co-ordination during exercises and movements. I'm very curious about this.
    are we allowed to ask where u get it from....not sure if that only applies to aas

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82

are we allowed to ask where u get it from....not sure if that only applies to aas
    Just google it. It's legal

Alot of resources on Nootropics if you want to do more research.

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic...-thread-index/

@Atomini, Do you take choline?

Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa View Post
    @Atomini, Do you take choline?
    No, but the recent suggestion to do so has got me thinking of using it. IF I can't find it at a local store, then I will run my Noopept cycle as it is without Choline. After my 2-3 month cycle is done, I will take a month or two off and then when I start Noopept up again, I will definitely throw Choline in on my second run. That's IF I can't find it locally. I'm going to start searching on Monday, but I doubt i'll be able to locate some. If I can, then i'll buy it right away.

Ato, it's now your what? 3rd day? Have you noticed any subduing of the "serene" effect you previously mentioned?

Ato, it's now your what? 3rd day? Have you noticed any subduing of the "serene" effect you previously mentioned?
    Yeah 3rd day. If you count Wednesday (the day I started) then that would make it now 4 days. The effect of making everything feel serene i'd say is still there. You have to understand it's not some overtly noticeable effect. At higher doses, it probably would be. But at this point (30mg 2x daily) I do notice it but it's nothing like "WOW CHECK THIS OUT!!" unless of course I combine Adderall with it. But so far so good.

LOG UPDATE:

Performed a chest and back workout not too long ago. I am thoroughly convinced that Noopept is allowing me to generate far more forceful muscle contractions during workouts. No major strength gains to make note of aside from what i'm seeing from my cycle, but I made a distinct observation of the intensity of the muscular contractions I was able to pull off during my workout. That absolutely must provide a bonus to any strength training and bodybuilding workout regimen. The greater number of muscle fibers that can be recruited in a given set during a lift, the greater the stimulus will be!

I have also been saying for YEARS to people that I have always suspected that not only do we need to deal with the issue of muscular recovery from the damage caused from exercise stimulus, but many people just do not realize there is a second component to our workouts and recovery that also undergoes stress and damage: the central nervous system (CNS) and related neuromuscular connections. The majority of people just do not realize how much you are taxing your CNS when you're engaging in intense heavy lifting to failure (think about the amount of pain you're going through during an intense set - that's A LOT of strain on the CNS!!!). The neuromuscular system is resposible a great deal in terms of how much strengh one can have in the gym, and therefore how much muscle growth can be triggered/stimulated, so it stands to reason that if the neuromuscular system is overtaxed/overlaoded, progress will halt. DHT and various AAS stimulate neuromuscular activity/contractile ability of muscle, but it is very well known that your CNS and neuromuscular connections DO NOT repair, regrow, and regenerate like the muscles do when the system has been over taxed and over stimulated. You could call it CNS burn-out, and every serious trainee has had to have experienced this at one point or another. Remember those times when you're training hard, muscle recovery is great, but somehow something just isn't allowing you to push it further but you can't really pinpoint what it is? It's almost as if you need to take some time off? That's your CNS being overloaded.

The CNS just does not repair and heal as efficiently as the muscles do following intense training. It may be anecdotal evidence at the moment, but i'm positive that Noopept should actually provide CNS regeneration and recovery, and i'm absolutely certain that should Noopept be used in combination with an AAS cycle, one should be able to cover BOTH aspects of recovery: muscle repair/growth AND neuromuscular CNS repair/growth!!

My observations are preliminary at the moment, but lets see what happens over the next couple of months of Noopept use in terms of workouts... because today during my back and biceps workout, I could really tell that aside from the more intense contractions, that my mind-muscle response and pain reception was very different from before I started using Noopept. I swear, Noopept is looking to be the 'AAS' of CNS recovery in a training program...
    Last edited by Atomini; 01-19-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Considered capping it? or do you just cart it around with you? do you cap any of your own supps?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information