Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Atomini's NOOPEPT log!!!

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    Ah what the hell...in the name of science!!! I will spend tomorrow finding a proper source for Noopept and place the order. When I say proper source, I mean Canadian cuz I have had enough of those fkers at customs. And also, even though it is unlikely that people would produce counterfeits for such an easily obtainable product, I would still want to make sure I am not paying for Noopept and getting Piracetem (who could tell the physical difference right?).

Perhaps there is a melting point difference...too sleepy to google it...till tomorrow then!
    I'm not sure if anyone has acknowledged this post or not, I didn't see any. From the research I've done I've found that you will NOT find a Canadian source. This product is illegal to manufacture and sell in Canada, but legal to import into Canada up to a 3 month supply, with no definition of what constitutes a 3 month supply available. It took me all of 2 seconds to find a hundred suppliers from the US that mail to Canada. From what I've been reading you will have no problems getting it, as it is legal. The only shipments being seized are ones that falsify their labelling, as this is Illegal. So order it from the states, only order 3 months, and have them be honest with what it is on the labelling (unless you're ordering a boat load.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see anything wrong with this, but do you see an issue with mixing the noopept and choline in a capsule and possibly with other racetrams, creating some what of a "supertram" lol

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with this, but do you see an issue with mixing the noopept and choline in a capsule and possibly with other racetrams, creating some what of a "supertram" lol
    Ive read of people stacking upto 10-15 different racetams daily. There is alot we dont know about them(Nootropics) that we wont be able to find on this forum.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa View Post
    Ive read of people stacking upto 10-15 different racetams daily. There is alot we dont know about them(Nootropics) that we wont be able to find on this forum.
    I have been reading about nootropics off and on for a few years and that is the same I found, everyone stacked them to get the desired results.

That is where noopept seems to be different where it's very effective alone and does not need to be stacked to get desirable results. The main reason I have held off in the past is due to the confusion about stacking but I'm jumping on the ship soon to give this a try especially since it's fairly cheap and you will know in a couple of days at worst if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has acknowledged this post or not, I didn't see any. From the research I've done I've found that you will NOT find a Canadian source. This product is illegal to manufacture and sell in Canada, but legal to import into Canada up to a 3 month supply, with no definition of what constitutes a 3 month supply available. It took me all of 2 seconds to find a hundred suppliers from the US that mail to Canada. From what I've been reading you will have no problems getting it, as it is legal. The only shipments being seized are ones that falsify their labelling, as this is Illegal. So order it from the states, only order 3 months, and have them be honest with what it is on the labelling (unless you're ordering a boat load.
    Really? You might want to modify your search then. I'm not in Canada but after seeing MuttonChop post I did a little research and forwarded him a manufacturer who is in Canada and he looked into and verified the information and they are legit and available. You might want to hook up with MuttonChop to share information.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Really? You might want to modify your search then. I'm not in Canada but after seeing MuttonChop post I did a little research and forwarded him a manufacturer who is in Canada and he looked into and verified the information and they are legit and available. You might want to hook up with MuttonChop to share information.
    First source I found was in Canada! ^

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    how long has this stuff been on the market, and why has it not been exposed on the news to the general public?

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    How high is the estimated counter feits on this product?

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    how long has this stuff been on the market, and why has it not been exposed on the news to the general public?
    It has not been in the mainstream because it has not been a thoroughly researched chemical, and by thoroughly researched I mean there have not been LONG term studies done on humans with this chemical... And the fact that mainstream media is a fvcking joke. I know they have done some testing... but not 30-50 years to see what long term effects this may have on someones brain... You can read on Erowid a TON of peoples experiences with this and a lot of other racetrams. I ordered some myself, but am always just a bit hesitant to take RC's just do to the fact that a lot is really not known about them. I have been reading nothing but good things about this RC and can't wait to try it out.. but there is tht little piece of me that knows I am taking a risk doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    How high is the estimated counter feits on this product?
    I feel like it would not be too highly counterfeit just do to the fact that in most countries it is legal.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post
    I feel like it would not be too highly counterfeit just do to the fact that in most countries it is legal.
    And its relatively cheap to produce from what the price says about it, compared to alot of other Racetams.

Look at it logically. How long have they been advertising TRT? Have you ever seen an add for HGH? I mean real HGH, not some pill or spray in the back of a magazine. How about vitamins that really work/help such as Micronized DHEA, Vit D, B12 and some of the others.

The only thing you will see widely talked about and advertised are prescription meds for Cholesterol, depression, acid reflux and things like that wich are a multi billion dollar industry for pharmaceuticals.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    Atomini is the choline bitartrate the same choline thats sold in suppliment stores
    Yes, it absolutely should be! Just check to see which variant of Choline it is to be sure of what you're getting.

There's no problems with that! I'll be taking mine all at once once I get my Choline Bitartrate anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    There are Canadian sources, and one of them is a research chem company that sells it as a liquid. I can't even post the link here because they are a legitemate research chem company that also carries SERMs, AIs, etc.

But Canadian sources they do exist.

In regards to the Choline there seems to be a couple different types. CDP (expensive) and Bitartate (cheap). Most of the Noopept forums suggest the cdp but reading through a lot of forum discussions there seems to be a lot of back and forth if one is really any better than the other. Many people are saying they have used both and see/feel no or little difference.

Also there is this. Lecithin is considered an excellent source of choline, one of the B vitamins. Once in the body, a key component of lecithin--phosphatidylcholine--breaks down into choline.

There also seems to be some controversy on how much you need. If you listen to the bulk sellers it's around 1g but that is just CRAZY. Most forums suggest around 300mg-500mg

As the saying goes: In for a penny in for a pound.
    Just ordered 15G of Noopept and 500g of Choline

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Meh 25g here. No biggie

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Meh 25g here. No biggie
    Nice, that should keep you going for about 3.5 years at 20mg day.

I think if this stuff works even 1/2 as good as it sounds it's worth stocking up a bit. You know anything GOOD will get banned somehow.

The government does NOT want a smarter general public. They dont want people who can think for themselves or do critical thinking. They want a society of good obedient workers.

Had to through in my little tangent.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-21-2013 at 12:35 AM.

lovit.

Now is the real test and see if it will fix my early onset of Alzheimer and Dementia.

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    I'm jumping on the bandwagon, it is legal here in Australia and I just ordered 480 capsules for $50.00 from an online pharmacy. They are 10mg strength per capsules. Hope to get them by Friday.

I'm interested to see if it has any positive effects with my hgh, test and deca cycle. If not then its own effects are good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Good stuff! I think it's awesome everyone's grabbing stuff from different sources.

Please remember, everyone: once you start your Noopept from wherever you got it from, post your findings as to whether the Noopept you got is legitemate and the quality of it

This way we can compile a list of reputable sources.

In regards to the Choline there seems to be a couple different types. CDP (expensive) and Bitartate (cheap). Most of the Noopept forums suggest the cdp but reading through a lot of forum discussions there seems to be a lot of back and forth if one is really any better than the other. Many people are saying they have used both and see/feel no or little difference.

Also there is this. Lecithin is considered an excellent source of choline, one of the B vitamins. Once in the body, a key component of lecithin--phosphatidylcholine--breaks down into choline.

There also seems to be some controversy on how much you need. If you listen to the bulk sellers it's around 1g but that is just CRAZY. Most forums suggest around 300mg-500mg
    That was the conclusion that I came to when I posted my last log update. I went with the Choline Bitartrate not just because its cheaper (WAYYYY cheaper) but because most reports state that the end result is the same between it and the other Cholines.

And because Lecithin is widely available in stores, I may grab some and run it with the Noopept in the meantime just to see.

East Coast Kid is offline Junior Member
    In on this

You know the only problem is we already have a lot of people who THINK they know everything and soon everyone will know it all. We are going to turn from an aas site to a think tank. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-21-2013 at 09:44 AM.

You know the only problem is we already have a lot of people who THINK they know everything and soon everyone will know it all. We are going to turn from an aas site to a think tank. LOL
    Oh great a bunch of testosterone filled know it alls that actually know it all!!!! We're in for a ride! Lol

Oh great a bunch of testosterone filled know it alls that actually know it all!!!! We're in for a ride! Lol
    Oh yes, who knows, maybe eventually in a few months or a few years I may start to run stacks of Nootropics and expand my expertise into the field of Nootropic use for cognitive performance enhancement! I'd be an expert in AAS as well as Nootropics lol. It's like a whole new world I have yet to discover and explore. But soon, very soon, I will be!

Just think about it; No more I pick things up and put them down. Soon it will be I pick things up and stack them in order then I put them back down. Huge jump in the evolutionary ladder.

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Are there a lot of fakes of this stuff?
    Don't wanna invest in bunk anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

Oh yes, who knows, maybe eventually in a few months or a few years I may start to run stacks of Nootropics and expand my expertise into the field of Nootropic use for cognitive performance enhancement! I'd be an expert in AAS as well as Nootropics lol. It's like a whole new world I have yet to discover and explore. But soon, very soon, I will be!
    Looks like we're one step closer to creating a super human

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERYGOODNESS View Post
    Are there a lot of fakes of this stuff?
    Don't wanna invest in bunk anything lol
    Not yet that we know of because at this time the price is too cheap to bother to make fake but as time goes on and the popular TV shows up as well as demand so will the price and then I'm sure so will the possibility of fakes being put out there.

Not yet that we know of because at this time the price is too cheap to bother to make fake but as time goes on and the popular TV shows up as well as demand so will the price and then I'm sure so will the possibility of fakes being put out there.
    I'll b buying 10 grams every 2 weeks till this...hope there's no expiration date lol

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This sounds pretty awesome Atomini. I might invest in some of this, its not too badly priced from a UK source. It seems to go a really long way too at such small doses. I havent found anything about high doses though, what sort of effect would you think it would have by increasing from 10-30mg up to like 50-60mg? Just curious, as an Electronic Engineering student, I like things that work within limits, but I am much more interested in what happens outside those limits!

Is it difficult to measure out the doses from bulk powder? I might buy a capping kit and just make up a ton of pills.

-Krugerr

hey guys just be aware of diminishing returns, everything may seem great at first but the effects will start to slow down, so dont be dissappointed when the effects do start to slow down , its bound to level off at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    hey guys just be aware of diminishing returns, everything may seem great at first but the effects will start to slow down, so dont be dissappointed when the effects do start to slow down , its bound to level off at some point
    What makes u say this?

What makes u say this?
    its a law of life, everything has diminishing returns

Brick is offline Member
    Excited for mine to show up. Will post source and if legit or not when it shows up in 3-5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330

its a law of life, everything has diminishing returns
    If abused, yes, a lot of things have declining results, but a lot of things used within proper limits have excellent long term results. The trial is to find the proper usage, if it be small daily dosage or a cycling effect, etc. to maximize effectiveness over a long time span.

I was doing some research on it, read a study where they said "Chronic treatment with Noopept was not followed by the development of tolerance, but even potentiated the neurotrophic effect"

This is looking more and more like some kind of wonderdrug. I just can't stop asking myself why they don't run further studies on drugs like this... The potential it may have to help people with traumatic brain injuries, Alzheimers, and Parkinsons is awesome.

REALLY!!! Oh man, I'm waiting for mine to come up from Ohio; a homegrown source would be nice. I'm glad you guys have corrected me, being wrong isn't so bad at times!

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post
    I was doing some research on it, read a study where they said "Chronic treatment with Noopept was not followed by the development of tolerance, but even potentiated the neurotrophic effect"

This is looking more and more like some kind of wonderdrug. I just can't stop asking myself why they don't run further studies on drugs like this... The potential it may have to help people with traumatic brain injuries, Alzheimers, and Parkinsons is awesome.
    ya wonder drug , i live by the philosophy if it too good to be true it probably is, not trying to rain on anyones parade but i think ill wait a year and check bak on this log

It looks like there's a whole new breed of Racetams that have been, and are currently being developed called Ampakines. Aniracetam and Pariracetam exhibit ampkanine effects, but drugs specific to this mechanism of action are being developed, and one, CX717 is being heavily studied by the military for it's reported ability to enhance combat readiness in soldiers. Ampakines work by strongly interacting with glutamatergic AMPA receptors on the neurones, dramatically increasing attention span, alertness, and facilitating new learning and memory. I find this category of recetams, and CX717 interesting in particular because despite much of the research on this drug is based on treating Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, Schizophrenia, and ADHD; the majority of funding for clinical trials and testing comes from DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency). From what I can find it seems as though the only problem with CX717 and to an even greater extent with prior Ampakines is the very low oral bioavalability. The absolute newest Ampakine is CX1739, produced by the same company as CX717, Cortex Pharmaceuticals. It is currently is phase 2 of clinical trials to treat ADHD, Alzheimers, and respiratory depression, as testing has shown that CX1739 has a profound effect on O2 saturation. These drugs look pretty interesting, and may be the next wave of Racetams.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information