Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Atomini's NOOPEPT log!!!

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q

Ok it's now 3 hours since the 10mg dosage, 2 hours since my 20mg and 1 hour since I upped it to 30mg.
    I'm feeling a little spaced out, not sure on how to describe it but its like my wife is talking to me but not to me?? Wow that doesn't even make sense, lol
    Umm strange but so so peaceful, colorful, and I'm feeling free off stress or pressure.
    Ok I have to cook my protein foods for tomorrow, will report back in an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Stop making me jealous!!!

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post

Stop making me jealous!!!
    Took another 10mg, the spaced out feeling lasted 1 hour, now I'm feeling as if I'm not on anything. Not sure what's the go as I bought it from a very reputable supplier. I'm on 40mg first dose, so I was sure I'd be feeling something by now as described by others.

Will take another 30mg tomorrow morning before going to work. Which is in 8 hours.

Will update this log tomorrow.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't thing people should be looking for immediate results. Its more my understanding its more over time/days

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I don't thing people should be looking for immediate results. Its more my understanding its more over time/days
    Exactly. Guys, do NOT expect immediate results from this stuff. I noticed some immediate effects due to how well I know my body and any of the most minor changes I can notice.

Overall, the effects of Noopept are not just gradual, but they are exponential. They build upon each other slowly until it becomes greater and greater. This is what i've experienced, and it only gradually became better over the first 7 - 14 days of use. I say give this stuff half a month, depending on your dose, to fully mainifest itself gradually. Do not take this stuff for the first time expecting some euphoric stimulant-like speed in immediate effects. Noopept does not work that way.

Ok guys, so up at 5:00am, took 30mg with breakfast, it's 6:00am and off to the gym.
    I don't think I'll keep updating this log as we would end up with way too many people doing the same thing on someone else's log.
    I'll keep my dosage from today to a max of 40mg a day and see how that goes.
    Good luck everyone and thanks op for your help.

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Exactly. Guys, do NOT expect immediate results from this stuff. I noticed some immediate effects due to how well I know my body and any of the most minor changes I can notice.

Overall, the effects of Noopept are not just gradual, but they are exponential. They build upon each other slowly until it becomes greater and greater. This is what i've experienced, and it only gradually became better over the first 7 - 14 days of use. I say give this stuff half a month, depending on your dose, to fully mainifest itself gradually. Do not take this stuff for the first time expecting some euphoric stimulant-like speed in immediate effects. Noopept does not work that way.
    ^^Agree

Just got my scale and some gel-caps in. noopept should be here by Friday

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with Atomini, That an increase in effect will come over time repeated administration. Here is one of the medical articles I have read already that supports and explains this.

Noopept stimulates the expression of NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus.

Ostrovskaya RU, Gudasheva TA, Zaplina AP, Vahitova JV, Salimgareeva MH, Jamidanov RS, Seredenin SB.

Source

V. V. Zakusov Institute of Pharmacology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow. [email protected]

Abstract

We studied the effect of original dipeptide preparation Noopept (N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, GVS-111) with nootropic and neuroprotective properties on the expression of mRNA for neurotropic factors NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus. Expression of NGF and BDNF mRNA in the cerebral cortex and hippocampus was studied by Northern blot analysis. Taking into account the fact that pharmacological activity of Noopept is realized after both acute and chronic treatment, we studied the effect of single and long-term treatment (28 days) with this drug. Expression of the studied neurotropic factors in the cerebral cortex was below the control after single administration of Noopept, while chronic administration caused a slight increase in BDNF expression. In the hippocampus, expression of mRNA for both neurotrophins increased after acute administration of Noopept. Chronic treatment with Noopept was not followed by the development of tolerance, but even potentiated the neurotrophic effect. These changes probably play a role in neuronal restoration. We showed that the nootropic drug increases expression of neurotrophic factors in the hippocampus. Our results are consistent with the hypothesis that neurotrophin synthesis in the hippocampus determines cognitive function, particularly in consolidation and delayed memory retrieval. Published data show that neurotrophic factor deficiency in the hippocampus is observed not only in advanced Alzheimer's disease, but also at the stage of mild cognitive impairment (pre-disease state). In light of this our findings suggest that Noopept holds much promise to prevent the development of Alzheimer's disease in patients with mild cognitive impairment. Moreover, therapeutic effectiveness of Noopept should be evaluated at the initial stage of Alzheimer's disease.

PS I am curently on day 3 of usage, if I find anything novel in my experience I will add it to this thread, assuming thats ok with you Atomini.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-23-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post

^^Agree

Just got my scale and some gel-caps in. noopept should be here by Friday
    where did u get ur scale from....I need one also....I got bulk powder noopept

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Agreed with Atomini, That an increase in effect will come over time repeated administration. Here is one of the medical articles I have read already that supports and explains this.

Noopept stimulates the expression of NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus.

Ostrovskaya RU, Gudasheva TA, Zaplina AP, Vahitova JV, Salimgareeva MH, Jamidanov RS, Seredenin SB.

Source

V. V. Zakusov Institute of Pharmacology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow. [email protected]

Abstract

We studied the effect of original dipeptide preparation Noopept (N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, GVS-111) with nootropic and neuroprotective properties on the expression of mRNA for neurotropic factors NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus. Expression of NGF and BDNF mRNA in the cerebral cortex and hippocampus was studied by Northern blot analysis. Taking into account the fact that pharmacological activity of Noopept is realized after both acute and chronic treatment, we studied the effect of single and long-term treatment (28 days) with this drug. Expression of the studied neurotropic factors in the cerebral cortex was below the control after single administration of Noopept, while chronic administration caused a slight increase in BDNF expression. In the hippocampus, expression of mRNA for both neurotrophins increased after acute administration of Noopept. Chronic treatment with Noopept was not followed by the development of tolerance, but even potentiated the neurotrophic effect. These changes probably play a role in neuronal restoration. We showed that the nootropic drug increases expression of neurotrophic factors in the hippocampus. Our results are consistent with the hypothesis that neurotrophin synthesis in the hippocampus determines cognitive function, particularly in consolidation and delayed memory retrieval. Published data show that neurotrophic factor deficiency in the hippocampus is observed not only in advanced Alzheimer's disease, but also at the stage of mild cognitive impairment (pre-disease state). In light of this our findings suggest that Noopept holds much promise to prevent the development of Alzheimer's disease in patients with mild cognitive impairment. Moreover, therapeutic effectiveness of Noopept should be evaluated at the initial stage of Alzheimer's disease.

PS I am curently on day 3 of usage, if I find anything novel in my experience I will add it to this thread, assuming thats ok with you Atomini.
    Excellent find, thanks for sharing.

I don't mind if anyone and everyone posts their experiences and findings here in this thread. I think its good to consolidate all of our Noopept experiences here.

I have nothing new to report on my log as of yet, other than the fact that I am still experiencing everything I have previously mentioned. Still feeling like a million bucks when waking up in the morning, words still flow better when talking, typing, or writing, and memory recall of various things is still quicker than it was before I started. I just wish I was heavily into my calculus and math right now as I was before the holidays, that's where Noopept's effects would really shine. But we'll see how I do with non-mathematical studies for the time being.

Remember that in order to really gauge its cognitive performance enhancing effects, you NEED to be stimulating your mind just like how you need to be working out properly while using AAS. Neither one will work well without the appropriate stimuli.

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    -_- it cant come fast enough!
    Last edited by wh1spa; 01-23-2013 at 09:24 PM. Reason: gooder spelling!

Bro one thing I have noticed is that I've started being mr nice guy and just talkative. But at the same time easily snap at people that cheese me off.
    Not sure if its the test, deca , hgh or the noopept, lol.
    But I think I'll feel much better once the test flu leaves me alone.
    It's day 2 for me, I'm going to stay on 40mg's a day and if I notice any of the wow factors described, then I'll update you guys.
    Thanks for the articles too by the way, very informative indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    Bro one thing I have noticed is that I've started being mr nice guy and just talkative. But at the same time easily snap at people that cheese me off.
    Not sure if its the test, deca , hgh or the noopept, lol.
    But I think I'll feel much better once the test flu leaves me alone.
    It's day 2 for me, I'm going to stay on 40mg's a day and if I notice any of the wow factors described, then I'll update you guys.
    Thanks for the articles too by the way, very informative indeed.

Deff from the deca.

Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa View Post

Deff from the deca.
    You get that from Deca as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    You get that from Deca as well?

lol nope, I'm still natty at 22 / 190lb, with no intention of running any Anabolics for years to come surprisingly enough.

lol nope, I'm still natty at 22 / 190lb, with no intention of running any Anabolics for years to come surprisingly enough.
    Good choice mate, I'm 38 and running my first cycle, lol

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Okay, well I took the plunge and ordered 25g from a chinese source. At a very reasonable price, I figured even if it is bunk, I havent really lost much. So I'll keep you all posted once it arrives about the potency.

Atomini - with regards to the powder, is there anything we should be looking for? You said a faint smell of muchrooms. What consistency is it? Like whey protein? more like talcum powder?

As far as the powder goes, its hard to describe. It's not like flour, corn starch, protein powder, or baking soda. Hard to describe. It seems to be closer to baking soda, and much of the powder tends to clump into little balls that do break apart easily. The smell is not exactly like mushrooms. It SEEMS like it, but its strange. It almost smells like mushrooms but a far more chemical type of smell is associated with it. You can't miss it.

And it tastes like ass.

Now for the real question.

How is it you know what ass taste like?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    As far as the powder goes, its hard to describe. It's not like flour, corn starch, protein powder, or baking soda. Hard to describe. It seems to be closer to baking soda, and much of the powder tends to clump into little balls that do break apart easily. The smell is not exactly like mushrooms. It SEEMS like it, but its strange. It almost smells like mushrooms but a far more chemical type of smell is associated with it. You can't miss it.

And it tastes like ass.
    Thanks buddy - just so I have some gauge of what to look for when it arrives. It was very cheap from eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Now for the real question.

How is it you know what ass taste like?
    Ambien nights.

Ambien nights.
    Haha ok you got me there.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Thanks buddy - just so I have some gauge of what to look for when it arrives. It was very cheap from eBay.
    So you're the bastard that keeps outbidding me at the last second!!!

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

And it tastes like ass.
    It will start to taste better as your mind opens up from the effects right? Lol

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post

Balls! He got me. I ordered 2 bottles yesterday.
    Same here

Ordered mine last friday, should be waiting at my door when I get home! Pretty pumped to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    So you're the bastard that keeps outbidding me at the last second!!!

Sorry brother!! Im really looking forward to getting this started, I have a couple of major assignments coming up soon, and I have a shit ton of revision to do for my Electronic Systems exam!

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Sorry brother!! Im really looking forward to getting this started, I have a couple of major assignments coming up soon, and I have a shit ton of revision to do for my Electronic Systems exam!
    I have a major exam next week as well, ordered mine last friday so I'm hoping it shows up today. I'm trying to order more, but I keep getting out bid. Since there's only a couple suppliers on ebay I guarantee some of us are bidding against each other.

Brick is offline Member
    I've got a math based class (stats 2) so im
    Hoping to flex my brain!

I've got a math based class (stats 2) so im
    Hoping to flex my brain!
    Hey Brick, when you starting up mate?

LOG UPDATE:

Not much to report other than this - today, for some reason, my concentration and attentiveness has just skyrocketed into the stratosphere. If i'm doing something, I become so in-tune and absorbed into it that its as if the ONLY think that exists at that moment is whatever i'm focusing on. I have no idea if this is the Noopept or if its just one of those strange days. I did take a brief 45 minute nap earlier today (from about 12:30pm to 1:27pm or so), then ate at 1:30, hit the gym at 2:30. I have no clue if the extra nap had anything to do with it or if it threw me off or whatever. This is going to sound strange, but even things like taking a piss... I get so focused and absorbed into what i'm doing. It's not a bad thing and it is definitely a positive effect. I will keep close watch to see if this carries on from this day forth.

My dose has still remained at 30mg twice per day (total 60mg daily). Still waiting for the Choline to arrive. Should be in the mail tomorrow.

LOG UPDATE:

Not much to report other than this - today, for some reason, my concentration and attentiveness has just skyrocketed into the stratosphere. If i'm doing something, I become so in-tune and absorbed into it that its as if the ONLY think that exists at that moment is whatever i'm focusing on. I have no idea if this is the Noopept or if its just one of those strange days. I did take a brief 45 minute nap earlier today (from about 12:30pm to 1:27pm or so), then ate at 1:30, hit the gym at 2:30. I have no clue if the extra nap had anything to do with it or if it threw me off or whatever. This is going to sound strange, but even things like taking a piss... I get so focused and absorbed into what i'm doing. It's not a bad thing and it is definitely a positive effect. I will keep close watch to see if this carries on from this day forth.

My dose has still remained at 30mg twice per day (total 60mg daily). Still waiting for the Choline to arrive. Should be in the mail tomorrow.
    Absorbing piss? Do you have a fetish you haven't told us about Atomini?

Looking good, cant wait for mine to arrive, probably mid next week =\

Probably going to order 20-30grams when it arrives.

Absorbing piss? Do you have a fetish you haven't told us about Atomini?

Looking good, cant wait for mine to arrive, probably mid next week =\

Probably going to order 20-30grams when it arrives.
    LOL its hard to explain, but what I mean is... I noticed when I was taking a piss several times today, i'd be so focused on the activity (in this case, pissing) that i'd notice it was taking longer. Only it wasn't taking longer, it just SEEMED like it was because I was so focused on it and nothing else entered my mind except for what I was doing at that exact moment (pissing).

Yeah, pissing is a bad example, I should've used another activity as an example to post. But I noticed this happening first when I went to take a piss a few times today.

LOL its hard to explain, but what I mean is... I noticed when I was taking a piss several times today, i'd be so focused on the activity (in this case, pissing) that i'd notice it was taking longer. Only it wasn't taking longer, it just SEEMED like it was because I was so focused on it and nothing else entered my mind except for what I was doing at that exact moment (pissing).

Yeah, pissing is a bad example, I should've used another activity as an example to post. But I noticed this happening first when I went to take a piss a few times today.
    LOL MAYBE you just hit a low enough body fat, that you can finally see your penis!

Kidding, i understand, Pisser either way hahaha.

LOG UPDATE:

Wow very good, day 3 of 40mg a day for me. Will ramp up to 50mg tomorrow and up to 60mg on Monday then stay with it for another week.

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q

Hey Brick, when you starting up mate?

Whenever it shows up! I ordered 25g on Sunday. So it should be here by next Wednesday at latest. I paid extra for priority shipping. 5-6 business days instead of 7-14 (USA to Canada).

Looking into Choline tomorrow. I think there is some at my local GNC.

How are your experiences so far?

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    heard it can make you snappy and some ppl don't respond. Couple with the fact you could get bunk powder your out some cash...

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    heard it can make you snappy and some ppl don't respond. Couple with the fact you could get bunk powder your out some cash...
    Worth the risk imo, compared to anabolics.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    Why would there be bunk powders out there on something that's dirt cheap and legal?
    I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa

Worth the risk imo, compared to anabolics.
    Agreed. If I this works, I can finish my degree. If I finish my degree, I can get a good paying job. With a good paying job, I can buy more Steriods !

It's foolproof!!

Whenever it shows up! I ordered 25g on Sunday. So it should be here by next Wednesday at latest. I paid extra for priority shipping. 5-6 business days instead of 7-14 (USA to Canada).

Looking into Choline tomorrow. I think there is some at my local GNC.

How are your experiences so far?
    Enough for roughly 1.4 years @ 60mg daily. Nice.

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa

Enough for roughly 1.4 years @ 60mg daily. Nice.
    It was like $32 for 10 or $70 for 25. Why not

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information