Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Atomini's NOOPEPT log!!!

Atomini is offline Banned
    I honestly think I may have stumbled across a gold mine concerning the issue of CNS recovery from workouts in the search to find something that would be able to provide enhanced recovery and performance enhancement in that aspect of athletics...

Honestly, i'm stunned and can't wait to see what the next 3 months of Noopept will provide in this area of observation.

Now, if only someone could commission a clinical study on Noopept's effects on physical exercise and CNS recovery in mice or rats or something... hell, I should conduct this study myself... I can go get a mouse cage with a treadmill and sprinkle some Noopept into the water feeder... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa View Post
    Considered capping it? or do you just cart it around with you? do you cap any of your own supps?
    Yeah i've been capping some of it lately but honestly its easier for me to just weigh it on my microscale and just down the powder with water. I'll only cap it if I know I need to take it with me if i'm on the go.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

Yeah 3rd day. If you count Wednesday (the day I started) then that would make it now 4 days. The effect of making everything feel serene i'd say is still there. You have to understand it's not some overtly noticeable effect. At higher doses, it probably would be. But at this point (30mg 2x daily) I do notice it but it's nothing like "WOW CHECK THIS OUT!!" unless of course I combine Adderall with it. But so far so good.
    Yeah I understand, but I'm assuming you are like me and can feel/notice even the slightest change that is made in your body. When I say serene feeling, I don't mean it in a trippy feeling. Like hey omg you have to come look at these sounds lol but a more relaxed, crisp, thought process. Almost clutter free if you will.

I honestly think I may have stumbled across a gold mine concerning the issue of CNS recovery from workouts in the search to find something that would be able to provide enhanced recovery and performance enhancement in that aspect of athletics...

Honestly, i'm stunned and can't wait to see what the next 3 months of Noopept will provide in this area of observation.

Now, if only someone could commission a clinical study on Noopept's effects on physical exercise and CNS recovery in mice or rats or something... hell, I should conduct this study myself... I can go get a mouse cage with a treadmill and sprinkle some Noopept into the water feeder... lol.
    I could see PETA all over this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    I could see PETA all over this lol
    Yeah i'll just stick with testing it on myself for now lol. I am just so astonished at the benefits i've seen in just 3 - 4 days of use. EVERYTHING that has been happening to me since starting Noopept as dictated all of the signs of a healthy and fast-recovering Central Nervous System. Many of us don't realize how run down our CNS is from the amount of intense training we do. Often times, if it gets so bad many of us will experience lethargy and strange weaknesses despite getting solid 8 - 9 hours of sleep every night and maintaining an immaculate diet, etc (although those are symptoms of heavy heavy CNS over-taxation and damage). Your CNS controls EVERYTHING in your body from how well you can train in the gym, to how well you perform during sex, to your memory and mental acuity. This shit is a god damn miracle!!! Imagine the benefits for older individuals and elderly people not just for their brain function....

Yeah i'll just stick with testing it on myself for now lol. I am just so astonished at the benefits i've seen in just 3 - 4 days of use. EVERYTHING that has been happening to me since starting Noopept as dictated all of the signs of a healthy and fast-recovering Central Nervous System. Many of us don't realize how run down our CNS is from the amount of intense training we do. Often times, if it gets so bad many of us will experience lethargy and strange weaknesses despite getting solid 8 - 9 hours of sleep every night and maintaining an immaculate diet, etc (although those are symptoms of heavy heavy CNS over-taxation and damage). Your CNS controls EVERYTHING in your body from how well you can train in the gym, to how well you perform during sex, to your memory and mental acuity. This shit is a god damn miracle!!! Imagine the benefits for older individuals and elderly people not just for their brain function....
    Yeah, I'm really excited for it to come. I'm hoping it comes closer to 3 days then 5 lol I go home tomorrow and ill b there till Wednesday. I really hope I get it. I'm almost POSITIVE I have a run down CNS. I work over 100 hours a weeks, typically get 4 hours of sleep, train hard, had been in a caloric deficit. I'm really hoping to get a good brain boost lol

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Atomini I love your postssss

Yeah, I'm really excited for it to come. I'm hoping it comes closer to 3 days then 5 lol I go home tomorrow and ill b there till Wednesday. I really hope I get it. I'm almost POSITIVE I have a run down CNS. I work over 100 hours a weeks, typically get 4 hours of sleep, train hard, had been in a caloric deficit. I'm really hoping to get a good brain boost lol
    You are THE PERFECT candidate for Noopept then. I will be looking forward to your reports on any changes you experience from it. If your CNS is that run down from all of those factors (especially lack of sleep, that will absolutely destroy your CNS), then this stuff should get your right up to proper function. It is possible that this is why i've felt much more 'springy', ready to go, and full of energy in the morning now ever since taking it. I would try to get more sleep though if I were you, as lack of sleep regardless of what you're taking isn't a good thing as you know.

You know how when you were a child and you'd wake up in the morning and just JUMP right out of bed just bursting with energy, ready to go out play, have fun, and get on with the day? Well, that's what Noopept has made me feel like ever since taking it. I've noticed that into my adult years, mornings became more groggy, less motivating, more sluggish. And of course as we age, it just gets worse and worse and worse. Noopept has effectively brought back that childhood feeling of being charged with energy when waking up. And dare I say it was better than when I used HGH!!! And you know what everyone says about how HGH makes them feel after waking up. This feels better than that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Atomini I love your postssss
    Thanks! Much appreciated. Has this thread got you considering hopping on to the Noopept train like everyone else?

faither is offline Junior Member
    Do you think your mind muscle connection has been inhansed due to your added ability to focus on what ever task you are doing at the time, and because of this you are 100% working the targeted muscle hence a more intense work out?

Quote Originally Posted by faither View Post
    Do you think your mind muscle connection has been inhansed due to your added ability to focus on what ever task you are doing at the time, and because of this you are 100% working the targeted muscle hence a more intense work out?
    Yes, absolutely. That's why I mentioned I could distinctly notice the ability to generate stronger contractions. If I happen to be on Adderall during a workout, I can generate contractions SO HARD that the muscle will sieze up, no kidding. But Adderall specifically causes neutransmitter release in the synapses to rise to extreme levels. Noopept doesn't cause such a distinct effect, but it still causes it nevertheless. And it feels as though it is much more steady, stable, and safer. The reason why I say this is because the amphetamines in Adderall basically FORCE your nerve cells to blast more neurotransmitters into the synapses. Noopept's nature is not the same. Noopept could be better described as causing more efficient neurotransmission that doesn't 'force' the nervous system to do anything, but instead provides optimal functioning (or moderately higher than optimal) due to its restorative, repairative, and regenerative effects on the CNS. It's much different than Adderall's effect of an extremely higher than normal neurotransmission in the CNS that is essentially forced by the amphetamines.

By the way, I have PMed AR-R and told him/them to check out this thread and i've mentioned that Noopept would be an excellent addition to AR-R's products, especially considering all the raw Noopept powders are easily attainable legally. Therefore, manufacturing/brewing it into a liquid solution that is convenient to ingest would be very easy. I think plenty of people would enjoy getting it from AR-R considering their products have a good reputation.

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    You are THE PERFECT candidate for Noopept then. I will be looking forward to your reports on any changes you experience from it. If your CNS is that run down from all of those factors (especially lack of sleep, that will absolutely destroy your CNS), then this stuff should get your right up to proper function. It is possible that this is why i've felt much more 'springy', ready to go, and full of energy in the morning now ever since taking it. I would try to get more sleep though if I were you, as lack of sleep regardless of what you're taking isn't a good thing as you know.

You know how when you were a child and you'd wake up in the morning and just JUMP right out of bed just bursting with energy, ready to go out play, have fun, and get on with the day? Well, that's what Noopept has made me feel like ever since taking it. I've noticed that into my adult years, mornings became more groggy, less motivating, more sluggish. And of course as we age, it just gets worse and worse and worse. Noopept has effectively brought back that childhood feeling of being charged with energy when waking up. And dare I say it was better than when I used HGH!!! And you know what everyone says about how HGH makes them feel after waking up. This feels better than that for me.
    I have read most people recommending to take with food, curious as to how you are taking?
    I fast every day and only eat at 16:00 & 22:00 and not sure how i will be able to take AM without breaking fast, others reporting that they dont feel the effects anywhere near as much as they do if taken with food. =\ do you think taking with black coffee/tea will suffice?

I sleep 01:00 - 05:30 7/days and energy/ability to function is second to none presently due mainly to fasting as far as i can tell as i felt more lethargic eating 6 meals a day, i feel that i am intouch with my body enough that i will also notice subtle changes, and very interested to see how much this improves cognitive function.

Also reading that alot of people have difficulty getting to sleep, if they take within 4 hours of bed time, but having never had any issues going to sleep within 1-2 hours of taking a pre workout supplement, i dont think this should be much of an issue.

Also really looking forwards to trying this out, come on!

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks for the info broseph. I have alzheimer's in my family and am always looking out for such things.

Wh1spa, you don't NEED to take it with food. Noopept has shown a very very very very very high oral bioavailability through oral administration on an empty stomach. Consumption with food merely increases it a bit more but how high can you really go if you're, lets say, 97% absorbtion? lol. I take mine with food just because. But you don't have to. Don't over-think this stuff. Just down the powder/liquid/whatever form of Noopept and you're good to go.

Side note: I just REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLLYYYYY hope to god that this stuff doesn't become banned and/or a scheduled substance in the near future as it grows in popularity. It's SO sad to think that risk still exists for something that really provides 100% positive benefits and literally no negative effects... I hope the FDA and the US government doesn't get stupid and retarded about this like they have with everything else...

Btw I would also advise a solid intake of omega 3 fatty acids, fish oils, DHA, etc. with this stuff (if you're not already doing so). It will provide the necessary fats required for proper myelination and healing, repair, and rienforcement of nerve cells to further facilitate the regenerative effects of Noopept. If that's difficult for you to understand, think of it this way: its just like consuming food with AAS in order to support new muscle growth and repair facilitated by the AAS. Essentially, you are 'feeding' the AAS' repair processes with protein and food. Same idea here with Noopept, you want to 'feed' its restorative processes with nutrients essential for neuron structure and maintenance (in this case, healthy fats, especially omega 3s).

Wh1spa, you don't NEED to take it with food. Noopept has shown a very very very very very high oral bioavailability through oral administration on an empty stomach. Consumption with food merely increases it a bit more but how high can you really go if you're, lets say, 97% absorbtion? lol. I take mine with food just because. But you don't have to. Don't over-think this stuff. Just down the powder/liquid/whatever form of Noopept and you're good to go.

Side note: I just REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLLYYYYY hope to god that this stuff doesn't become banned and/or a scheduled substance in the near future as it grows in popularity. It's SO sad to think that risk still exists for something that really provides 100% positive benefits and literally no negative effects... I hope the FDA and the US government doesn't get stupid and retarded about this like they have with everything else...
    Thanks for clearing that up, if i have negative effects AM as opposed to the PM dose (planning on 20/20) will consider changing it up. But from what i can tell, Should be fine.

Also agree, if it does what everyone, including yourself raves about, and there is any hints of it getting banned. Ill be buying a few kg, lol.

Btw I would also advise a solid intake of omega 3 fatty acids, fish oils, DHA, etc. with this stuff (if you're not already doing so). It will provide the necessary fats required for proper myelination and healing, repair, and rienforcement of nerve cells to further facilitate the regenerative effects of Noopept. If that's difficult for you to understand, think of it this way: its just like consuming food with AAS in order to support new muscle growth and repair facilitated by the AAS. Essentially, you are 'feeding' the AAS' repair processes with protein and food. Same idea here with Noopept, you want to 'feed' its restorative processes with nutrients essential for neuron structure and maintenance (in this case, healthy fats, especially omega 3s).
    I take roughly 15000mg fish oil supps daily.

Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up, if i have negative effects AM as opposed to the PM dose (planning on 20/20) will consider changing it up. But from what i can tell, Should be fine.

Also agree, if it does what everyone, including yourself raves about, and there is any hints of it getting banned. Ill be buying a few kg, lol.

I take roughly 15000mg fish oil supps daily.
    Oh absolutely. At the first miniscule sign of the FDA/government moving to ban or even limit its access to the public, I will be buying transport truck cargo loads of it. Just keep your eyes peeled for the first sign on the 6 o'clock news of them saying something along the lines of "... and now, we are reporting the latest news of the use of a new brain enhancing drug that has exploded in use among people/students and what YOU as a parent should be concerned about when your teenager is exposed to this drug in schools". Watch out for that, they will most definitely use the "we must protect our children from this drug by criminalizing it" slant.... makes me want to puke just thinking of that scenario. Screw the FDA.

Oh absolutely. At the first miniscule sign of the FDA/government moving to ban or even limit its access to the public, I will be buying transport truck cargo loads of it. Just keep your eyes peeled for the first sign on the 6 o'clock news of them saying something along the lines of "... and now, we are reporting the latest news of the use of a new brain enhancing drug that has exploded in use among people/students and what YOU as a parent should be concerned about when your teenager is exposed to this drug in schools". Watch out for that, they will most definitely use the "we must protect our children from this drug by criminalizing it" slant.... makes me want to puke just thinking of that scenario. Screw the FDA.
    Lol, "protect the children, limit their mental, physical & life potential by supporting a ban on harmless supplements"

Well, it wouldn't be the first time the FDA and the government has done it.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    I was on Piracetam for a while during my 2nd year of Engineering. I did feel a tiny bit more focused but I couldn't tell whether it was a placebo. It almost felt like I was motivated to do school work because I was on a racetam. You feel me?

The only noticeable effect that definitely could not be a placebo was a brightning of all colors after a few days. It just seemed as if all objects had a slight aura about them. But if you concentrated too hard to notice it, you couldn't.

If these nootropics were so damn good, why isn't the Canadian army supplying them to every one of their soldiers? The armed forces are, historically speaking, the first one to hop on any kind of drug bandwagon that gives them even a slight advantage.

Not a believer yet, but I have my fingers crossed that they do work...definitely need something like these if I plan on a PHD.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    I was on Piracetam for a while during my 2nd year of Engineering. I did feel a tiny bit more focused but I couldn't tell whether it was a placebo. It almost felt like I was motivated to do school work because I was on a racetam. You feel me?

The only noticeable effect that definitely could not be a placebo was a brightning of all colors after a few days. It just seemed as if all objects had a slight aura about them. But if you concentrated too hard to notice it, you couldn't.

If these nootropics were so damn good, why isn't the Canadian army supplying them to every one of their soldiers? The armed forces are, historically speaking, the first one to hop on any kind of drug bandwagon that gives them even a slight advantage.

Not a believer yet, but I have my fingers crossed that they do work...definitely need something like these if I plan on a PHD.
    I find that kind of logic to be very strange. Why isn't the military administering anabolic steroids to all of their soldiers? Why isn't the military handing out amphetamines like candy to soldiers deployed in combat zones? Why aren't they pumping every single soldier up with a whole myriad of different drugs that have been proven to facilitate increased speed, strength, aggression, motivation, wakefulness, energy, confidence, and determination? There are several different answers to that question which are so very obvious that I won't spell it out for you right here. You should already know the answer(s) to that.

Interesting insight to your Piracetam experience. But remember that Noopept has been measured to be approximately 1,000 times stronger than Piracetam, which was the strongest Racetam on the market before the creation of Noopept. A strength factor increase by one thousand is VERY significant.... Trenbolone is only 5 times the strength factor of Testosterone , and look at how powerful even that small distinction makes it. Imagine if Trenbolone was one thousand times stronger than Testosterone. Your post is almost tantamount to saying "well, i've used Testosterone and I personally didn't find it to be as effective as I expected, so I will maintain my doubts about Dimethyltrienolone.". That's kind of flawed rationale.

Considering your Piracetam use, I think you'd be a great candidate to try out Noopept and let us all know what differences, if any, you would experience between the two. I know i've been experiencing incredible benefits in the last few days since starting Noopept. But unlike you, I haven't used Piracetam so therefore I have no possible method of comparison.
    Last edited by Atomini; 01-19-2013 at 06:27 PM.

I find that kind of logic to be very strange. Why isn't the military administering anabolic steroids to all of their soldiers? Why isn't the military handing out amphetamines like candy to soldiers deployed in combat zones? Why aren't they pumping every single soldier up with a whole myriad of different drugs that have been proven to facilitate increased speed, strength, aggression, motivation, wakefulness, energy, confidence, and determination? There are several different answers to that question which are so very obvious that I won't spell it out for you right here. You should already know the answer(s) to that.

Interesting insight to your Piracetam experience. But remember that Noopept has been measured to be approximately 1,000 times stronger than Piracetam, which was the strongest Racetam on the market before the creation of Noopept. A strength factor increase by one thousand is VERY significant.... Trenbolone is only 5 times the strength factor of Testosterone , and look at how powerful even that small distinction makes it. Imagine if Trenbolone was one thousand times stronger than Testosterone. Your post is almost tantamount to saying "well, i've used Testosterone and I personally didn't find it to be as effective as I expected, so I will maintain my doubts about Dimethyltrienolone.". That's kind of flawed rationale.

Considering your Piracetam use, I think you'd be a great candidate to try out Noopept and let us all know what differences, if any, you would experience between the two. I know i've been experiencing incredible benefits in the last few days since starting Noopept. But unlike you, I haven't used Piracetam so therefore I have no possible method of comparison.
    In reference to the part in bold: The military has in fact has been using drugs for a long time. Amphetamines were used extensively by American soldiers during World War 2 actually, and were only banned in 1965.

There was also Project MKUltra, which used LSD to alter the minds of soldiers. Even though it is difficult to confirm this, loads of soldiers have come forward and stated that they had been given shit like PCP and MDMA.

Ephedrine is still used today on the battlefields, even though it has been shown that increasing levels of norepinephrine leads to higher chances of PTSD (something that can totally destroy a person's life...ask any vet).

Aderall is prescribed like candy within the army. It seems military doctors just need to hear the A of ADD to give out mass prescriptions of these drugs.

There is a catch to all of this. For one, the governments have become much more "sympathetic" about soldier's health now. Soldiers are given these stimulants with the instructions to use them when in a situation where it's positive effects outweigh the negative ones. A soldier that had an 8-gauge go through his leg might actually survive if he pops an amphetamine and somehow manages to get back to base. Steroids , on the other hand, are something that you cannot use on a case by case basis. You cannot put a solider at risk from constant steroid usage just because he might survive one day because of a relatively slight increase in strength, speed, or aggression. He might never even see a proper battle.

Nootropics seem to be something that would give soldiers a huge advantage. But the military seems to have no interest in pursuing long term effects of these drugs, and nor do they seem to have used it in any known trials. Name me almost any other drug with any slight benefit and I will point out to you when and where it was used by the military.

This is not to start an argument. Just making my case. Good luck with your log. I will see whether I can find a reliable source for this and perhaps give it a go.

I am well aware of all of those facts. But you just inherently answered your own original question with your post, lol. When it comes to the military in general, they tend to do (for the MOST part) some of the most illogically stupid things and decisions that are often backwards because of the fact that the military loves to hold on to tradition more than rational logical decisions that will move things forward to a better degree. I have a lot of military experience (CF), and you know what's funny? I have a buddy in the army who was administered Testosterone in a study performed by military doctors (and civilian doctors contracted by the military) to observe the effects of Testosterone on physical performance. The study was conducted on several different soldiers. I thought that was funny when I found out about it and he told me the specifics of what happened. I told him they should've used me in the study instead - free gear! This was only maybe 3 or 4 years ago too.

Let me know if you do decide to try Noopept, as I am curious what your opinion would be considering you have previously tried Piracetam. You have sort of a baseline measurement to go off of now.
    Last edited by Atomini; 01-19-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! LOL

Adderall is just brand name for amphetamines. Amphetamines are Schedule 1 or 2 drug here in Canada. Hence totally illegal to possess without a script. No chance.

And btw I am getting FLOOODS of PMs from people. I already told you all I will not answer sourcing PMs. I'll try to answer some but I am out right now and posting from my phone at the moment. I'll try to reply to PMs when I get home.

sooo...since Noopept is a legal supplement why are you so adamant on not giving out "source" info??? Just sayin...seems a little parsimonious of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    [/COLOR]

sooo...since Noopept is a legal supplement why are you so adamant on not giving out "source" info??? Just sayin...seems a little parsimonious of you.
    Because anyone can find a million sources through google (look at some of the posts from some people here), and the majority of them are legitemate. I also don't want to be answering dozens upon dozens of PMs. You can find raw powders on amazon.com. PMing me for a Noopept source is like PMing me for a TUDCA source. I'm not trying to be stingy or parsimonious, as I have already told many people here where I got mine.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Because anyone can find a million sources through google (look at some of the posts from some people here), and the majority of them are legitemate. I also don't want to be answering dozens upon dozens of PMs. You can find raw powders on amazon.com. PMing me for a Noopept source is like PMing me for a TUDCA source. I'm not trying to be stingy or parsimonious, as I have already told many people here where I got mine.
    fair enough...

Let me know if you do decide to try Noopept, as I am curious what your opinion would be considering you have previously tried Piracetam. You have sort of a baseline measurement to go off of now.
    Ah what the hell...in the name of science!!! I will spend tomorrow finding a proper source for Noopept and place the order. When I say proper source, I mean Canadian cuz I have had enough of those fkers at customs. And also, even though it is unlikely that people would produce counterfeits for such an easily obtainable product, I would still want to make sure I am not paying for Noopept and getting Piracetem (who could tell the physical difference right?).

Perhaps there is a melting point difference...too sleepy to google it...till tomorrow then!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ah what the hell...in the name of science!!! I will spend tomorrow finding a proper source for Noopept and place the order. When I say proper source, I mean Canadian cuz I have had enough of those fkers at customs. And also, even though it is unlikely that people would produce counterfeits for such an easily obtainable product, I would still want to make sure I am not paying for Noopept and getting Piracetem (who could tell the physical difference right?).

Perhaps there is a melting point difference...too sleepy to google it...till tomorrow then!
    Well since it's legal in the US we could have a meet and greet with some of the BC brothers and Seattle area people? Just a thought. Not sure of the legality on taking it back though?

I was thinking the same thing, even though it is cheap and legal I'm sure there are those (CHINA) who would sell bunk powder just for the sake of fvcking with people. Seems they will risk someones health even for a few pennies profit. Sorry if I offend anyone. I'm not picking on the race; as most know I love Asian, only pointing out how some individuals are and they seem to be centralized in china when it comes to this stuff.

Sucks becaue I have actually found it for cheap but again from Chian. 100g for just over 100 bones. Could be flour though. I have gotten some expensive flour from China before. lol
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-20-2013 at 12:31 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think I am even guilty of this and I preach Google all the time. The only think I found really confusing at first is sometimes when you google it you see several products that look the same or similar and all claim to do the same thing.

After some researching what I have figured out as I'm sure most of you have is there are several different peptides that claim to do similar things and many people stack these if you do enough research. They all or most fall into the group of Nooptripics. Brain/memory enhancers. Noopept is only one in the group but seems to be the best and pretty much a stand alone where you dont need to stack it and has minimal to no side effects.

Hopefully this will help clear it up for anyone still confused if it has not already been explained. Sorry if this is a repeat. Bottom line when you are looking at different products on one page it's the one with the name Noopept. You can buy it in pill, capsule or powder. What ever works easier for you.

Now that's the spirit! Why not, right? Especially since this stuff is fairly cheap. Well, keep us updated and let us know if/when you decide to start it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well since it's legal in the US we could have a meet and greet with some of the BC brothers and Seattle area people? Just a thought. Not sure of the legality on taking it back though?

I was thinking the same thing, even though it is cheap and legal I'm sure there are those (CHINA) who would sell bunk powder just for the sake of fvcking with people. Seems they will risk someones health even for a few pennies profit. Sorry if I offend anyone. I'm not picking on the race; as most know I love Asian, only pointing out how some individuals are and they seem to be centralized in china when it comes to this stuff.

Sucks becaue I have actually found it for cheap but again from Chian. 100g for just over 100 bones. Could be flour though. I have gotten some expensive flour from China before. lol
    Well here's the thing: someone has to take the plunge just to find out if China is a legit source for raw powders, whether its Noopept or anything else. You don't know until you go. One of the reasons why I encouraged people to find their own Noopept sources instead of using the ones I did is so that we can get a good consensus on the general geuineness of Noopept products on the market. This way we can also find out which sources are good, and which are bunk. Hopefully nobody will run into bunk sources, but you know what I mean?

LOG UPDATE:

The energy and wakefulness I have in the morning upon waking up is just incredible, even following a lack of sleep from the night before. I would never reccomend this, but last night I attempted to see if less sleep would somehow hamper this effect from the Noopept, so I stayed up until 1:30am before I went to bed, and then woke up this morning at about 7:15am (about 5 hours and 45 minutes of sleep, which I find woefully inadequate for myself) and I still woke up with ZERO groggyness, ZERO energy drain, and ZERO feeling or desire to want to go back to bed. I stayed up until 8:30 to see if this would wane at all, and it didn't. But I went back to bed at 8:30 any ways. The fact of the matter is that the energy boost provided by this stuff upon waking in the morning is no joke, but the great thing is that the energy you get won't hamper any abilities to go right back to sleep if you wanted to.

LOG UPDATE:

Okay, so i've been doing some in-depth researching, reading, and shopping around for Choline. I've discovered 3 of the following types of Choline I can get:

Choline Bitartrate
    CDP Choline (cytidine diphosphate-choline)
    Alpha GPC (Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline)

Here is the low-down on them according to a post someone made on another forum (saves me from explaining it all myself):

First of all, not all choline sources are created equal, and they have different mechanisms of action and different processes of metabolism.

So the mood/brain-fog effects of choline really depend on what kind of choline you're taking. If you're taking choline bitartrate/citrate or lecithin then don't worry about it. Those forms must be metabolized first before crossing the blood brain barrier (not actually certain about lecithin, but that's likely the case) which means that your body regulates the amount of acetylcholine increase you'll get in the brain from them.

Alpha-GPC, CDP Choline and DMAE cross the blood brain barrier directly so they require dramatically reduced dosages in comparison. For example you could safely take 6-8grams of lecithin but you'd definitely want to avoid ever taking 6-8 grams of Alpha-GPC. DMAE has a different mechanism of action and there are some great posts by devinthayer on this forum about it (try out that search function).

There are plenty of people taking piracetam without a choline source outside of their normal dietary intake. Personally I found that BBB (blood brain barrier) crossing forms of choline are the number one source for unwanted emotional effects or brain fog. I tried DMAE and it made me dulled out, depressed and spacey.

When I finally run out of choline bitartrate (500g's lasts forever) I'm going to switch to choline citrate, and that's what I'd recommend. Choline is good for a lot of different things in the body. For a lot more info check this link. You can take up to 3.5grams per day safely and side effect free and there isn't much reason to go over that amount.

Since your body regulates it's distribution through metabolism you're unlikely to experience any brain fog or mental-cholinergic side effects. I was taking around 3 grams a day for the first 8 months of the year in three divided doses. Never got any headaches except from nefiracetam but that's a whole-nother thread.
    So, basically, Choline Bitartrate is considered one of the lowest grades, but this doesn't mean it isn't effective. As the explanation above states, Choline Bitartrate is still utilized by the body but it just isn't capable of benetrating the blood-brain barrier. It must undergo metabolism in order to do so, where it is then used by the body according to how it sees fit. CDP Choline is small and efficient enough to cross the blood-brain barrier instantly, making it more effective, but also causing the margin for error and unwanted side effects to increase (like brain fog from taking too much or headaches from too little). Same thing with Alpha GPC Choline. Problem with CDP Choline is that it's VERY VERY VERY expensive, and so is Alpha GPC. Choline Bitartrate, on the other hand, is very cheap and in massive quantities.

SO guess what? I'm buying a giant supply of Choline Bitartrate.

I figure the Bitartrate variant, although it is less potent, seems to still provide the brain with the Choline it requires to synthesize sufficient levels of Acetylcholine neurotransmitters. CDP Choline and Alpha GPC Choline seem to basically do this more efficiently and they require a smaller dose than Choline Bitartrate, but because of that, negative sides due to a small margin of error in terms of dosing is present.

Choline Bitartrate it is! Will update once I receive it in the mail and begin use. I just bought 1kg (1,000grams) for 13 dollars... lol. At a dose of 2 grams per day, that's a 500 day supply.... more than a year's worth... WOW....
    Last edited by Atomini; 01-20-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Some more insight on a forum into the different Choline variants available:

There are many choline donors to make Acetylcholine, they are rated on their ability to convert into Acetylcholine in the brain. From weakest to strongest (more or less):

PhosphatidylCholine
    Choline (As bitartrate, Chloride, and Citrate)
    DMAE
    CDP-Choline
    Alpha-GPC

I usually recommend CDP-Choline, due to the large amount of studies conducted on it.
    And,

It depends on how much money you have. I don't really view CDP-choline as a source of choline but rather another nootropic. It is on the more expensive side even for nootropics though. And if you're going to use one or the other alpha-GPC is superior to CDP choline IMO.

I would assume that there is an advantage to using choline + inositol but I don't really know much about inositol. You may want to take a tablespoon or two of lecithin daily as well, it contains more bioavailable and longer-lasting choline as well as inositol.
    Good information!

Oh, and, I just received a reply from AR-R . He/they are looking into possibly carrying Noopept.

Cant wait!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Could you use Tyrosine instead of Choline?

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Could you use Tyrosine instead of Choline?
    I haven't looked into that. Have you found anything on it?

I've already ordered the Choline Bitartrate anyhow, so i'm stuck with it. It was dirt cheap too, and I doubt Tyrosine would be anywhere near as cheap as this stuff. Choline Bitartrate is also a closer precursor to Acetylcholine than Tyrosine is, and that's what I want.

Notes from Wikipedia on Choline

Wikipedia - Choline

Necessary choline for humans
    Here are the daily Adequate Intake Levels and Upper Limits for choline in milligrams, taken from a report published in 2000 by the American Institute of Medicine

Life Stage Group AI(mg/day) UL(mg/day)
    Infants
    0–6 months / 125 / ND
    7–12 months / 150 / ND
    Children
    1–3 yrs / 200 / 1000
    4–8 yrs / 250 / 1000
    Males
    9–13 yrs / 375 / 2000
    14–18 yrs / 550 / 3000
    19–30 yrs / 550 / 3500
    31–50 yrs / 550 / 3500
    50–70 yrs / 550 / 3500
    70 yrs / 550 / 3500
    Females
    9–13 yrs / 375 / 2000
    14–18 yrs / 400 / 3000
    19–30 yrs / 425 / 3500
    31–50 yrs / 425 / 3500
    50–70 yrs / 425 / 3500
    70 yrs / 425 / 3500
    Pregnancy
    ≤ 18 yrs / 450 / 3000
    19–30 yrs / 450 / 3500
    31–50 yrs / 450 / 3500
    Lactation
    ≤ 18 yrs / 550 / 3000
    19–30 yrs / 550 / 3500
    31–50 yrs / 550 / 3500

and another resource for answers on questions.

Choline Info.ORG
    Last edited by wh1spa; 01-20-2013 at 04:05 PM. Reason: additional resource added

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

I've already ordered the Choline Bitartrate anyhow, so i'm stuck with it. It was dirt cheap too, and I doubt Tyrosine would be anywhere near as cheap as this stuff. Choline Bitartrate is also a closer precursor to Acetylcholine than Tyrosine is, and that's what I want.
    Nope, have not done any research on it.

Just was shooting from the hip

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    brought some last nigh....hope its not bunk

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover

Atomini is the choline bitartrate the same choline thats sold in suppliment stores

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information