Page 153 of 183 FirstFirst ... 53103143148149150151152153154155156157158163 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,120 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #6081
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Damned today was great. So i do another week with 200 tren 500 test.
    Added 600 mg DIM and already starting to feel better. Maybe my e2 was high even if it didnt look like it.

    Sent fra min MRD-LX1 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-28-2021 at 08:04 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  2. #6082
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Damned today was great.

    Sent fra min MRD-LX1 via Tapatalk

  3. #6083
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Damned today was great.

    Sent fra min MRD-LX1 via Tapatalk
    July 4th was cancelled at Venice Beach. See you on Sept 6 at Venice Beach??? Or Aug 3 in Mexico?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #6084
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    July 4th was cancelled at Venice Beach. See you on Sept 6 at Venice Beach??? Or Aug 3 in Mexico?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U think i could do some damage?

    Sent fra min MRD-LX1 via Tapatalk

  5. #6085
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    My gym closed again. Actually we r facing a hole town lockdown. The virus from India is present.
    At least until 8. june.
    Guess i have to do some homegym wo s again. It sucks. Always nice to train with others when you have tren in the systeme.

    Sent fra min MRD-LX1 via Tapatalk

  6. #6086
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    My gym closed again. Actually we r facing a hole town lockdown. The virus from India is present.
    At least until 8. june.
    Guess i have to do some homegym wo s again. It sucks. Always nice to train with others when you have tren in the systeme.

    Sent fra min MRD-LX1 via Tapatalk
    Damn, I was hoping the troubles India is having wouldn't spread further.
    Stay healthy, Sil.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  7. #6087
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Damn, I was hoping the troubles India is having wouldn't spread further.
    Stay healthy, Sil.
    I migth die for a hundred reasons. Covid 19 is not among them lol

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  8. #6088
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Homegym pump
    Everything is growing but not my tights. But Cant use heavy weigths. Hip problem. But i have sorted out bigger problemes before (chest and tris)

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-02-2021 at 06:05 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

  9. #6089
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Gym closed. No training today.Tomorrow me and Ragnhild hit the beach.
    Fuck this man. Im too old to get motivated for homegym action

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  10. #6090
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Beachtime with Ragnhild. Hope i can make som lovely pics.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  11. #6091
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Love it

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  12. #6092
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Love it

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    You're in the way, Sil. Ragnhild needs to be in the front.
    Booz likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  13. #6093
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Lol..ok here is one more.
    Ended our Day at the City centrum. Looking for headturns. But u know what?..not one. People of today Just give a ff.
    If this was 10 years ago...

    Damned. So they wanna test me. Fine. Ill double the dosages. Lets see who gets the last laugh

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  14. #6094
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Lol..ok here is one more.
    Ended our Day at the City centrum. Looking for headturns. But u know what?..not one. People of today Just give a ff.
    If this was 10 years ago...

    Damned. So they wanna test me. Fine. Ill double the dosages. Lets see who gets the last laugh

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Good pic!!

    What's the tattoo on her right shoulder? It kind of reminds me of her Mad Hatter tattoo. Is that one of her favorite themes for ink?

    Looks like a fun day!!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  15. #6095
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Good pic!!

    What's the tattoo on her right shoulder? It kind of reminds me of her Mad Hatter tattoo. Is that one of her favorite themes for ink?

    Looks like a fun day!!
    Dunno. But she wanted to hang out tomorrow aswell. Ill ask her then,Sir

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  16. #6096
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Good pic!!

    What's the tattoo on her right shoulder? It kind of reminds me of her Mad Hatter tattoo. Is that one of her favorite themes for ink?

    Looks like a fun day!!
    I asked her. Its all themes from Alice in wonderland
    She is my def of a feminin girl and ofcourse it had to be something like that
    Im beginning to feel something. She is so Nice. She Even defended me in Town today. At Big Bite a lady in her 70s asked me to put my tshirt on. I was cool about it and Said sure and put it on. But Ragnhild told the old lady some words about the heat and Big Bite wasnt a regular eatingplace with chairs n tables. No orther girl i have been with,would have done such a ting.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  17. #6097
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    I thought it was Alice in Wonderland theme, but my eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be.
    Sounds like she's going to be your bodyguard. That's a good thing!!
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-06-2021 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Spelling...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  18. #6098
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I thought it was Alive in Wonderland theme, but my eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be.
    Sounds like she's going to be your bodyguard. That's a good thing!!
    I think i need that. Against females and elderly People my case is lost No matter what.

    Local news next day. "Big tatooed bodybuilder makes woman cry at McDonalds"...

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-05-2021 at 10:32 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

  19. #6099
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Holy cow, Sil! It looks like your python ate a grass snake!
    Looks like someone likes selfies a little too much.
    Last edited by wango; 06-05-2021 at 10:43 PM.

  20. #6100
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Looks like someone likes selfies a little too much.
    Well son. This is my hood. My place. It was given to me as a gift from admin himself long time ago.
    Now i run a sticki, shit in it, make love in it, braggs in it, fills it with my lovers AND spam selfies in it.
    If you think this idea degrades this forum,...well, im sure admin is eager to hear your argues. [email protected]



    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  21. #6101
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Holy cow, Sil! It looks like your python ate a grass snake!
    It was there when i was 14 aswell


    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Cylon357 likes this.

  22. #6102
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Well son. This is my hood. My place. It was given to me as a gift from admin himself long time ago.
    Now i run a sticki, shit in it, make love in it, braggs in it, fills it with my lovers AND spam selfies in it.
    If you think this idea degrades this forum,...well, im sure admin is eager to hear your argues. [email protected]



    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Sil will be Sil. LOL

    Hey Sil- Labor Day at Venice Beach is on! And supposedly no masks required. See you on stage! You could even stop by and say hello to Wango.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #6103
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Well son. This is my hood. My place. It was given to me as a gift from admin himself long time ago.
    Now i run a sticki, shit in it, make love in it, braggs in it, fills it with my lovers AND spam selfies in it.
    If you think this idea degrades this forum,...well, im sure admin is eager to hear your argues. [email protected]



    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    LoL. Keep shiting and selfieing away is yo hood Viking

  24. #6104
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    LoL. Keep shiting and selfieing away is yo hood Viking
    Ah...same story. When i link to admin,they all start kissing ass lol

    Just bsing bro

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    wango likes this.

  25. #6105
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Summer!!

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    wango and almostgone like this.

  26. #6106
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    Which triceps did you have problems with/tear, Sil? I want to say it was the right one, but honestly from the back it is difficult to tell. It must have mended well?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  27. #6107
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Which triceps did you have problems with/tear, Sil? I want to say it was the right one, but honestly from the back it is difficult to tell. It must have mended well?
    I was thinking the same question as well, which triceps? Nice pic.

  28. #6108
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Which triceps did you have problems with/tear, Sil? I want to say it was the right one, but honestly from the back it is difficult to tell. It must have mended well?
    Left. Meaning. The right one at the pic.
    Actually it stil improves. Less pain and it can take more and more.
    On the sitting overhead dumbell extension, i can easilly use a 25 pound dumbell for 15 reps.
    I use a 60 pound for the right one though hehe.
    Im scared i Will break it again, so i go slow.
    Sisewize in many positions it looks ok. On some, even more bulky than the right.
    But for show i think synthol or pmaa would be necessary.

    My biggest concern is the thighs. Marcus said, u will loose everything each year. My thighs are smaller than last summer.
    But most likely its due to training. Even light squats make me stiff.
    So im considering starting every wo with thighs. Easy legcurls, legex and leggpress. 4 times a week.
    Gotta try something. Im so wide. With skinny thighs it looks gross

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  29. #6109
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    But. I must probably accept i cant go around in town as a 60 year old with the most juiced thigths every summer. Sooner or later age will catch up and old markis words become a fact. And its fair. It will happen to everybody.
    But...some wanna hang in there as long as possible.
    And as long as you do your things outside the gym right, i dont see the error in this.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  30. #6110
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Left. Meaning. The right one at the pic.
    Actually it stil improves. Less pain and it can take more and more.
    On the sitting overhead dumbell extension, i can easilly use a 25 pound dumbell for 15 reps.
    I use a 60 pound for the right one though hehe.
    Im scared i Will break it again, so i go slow.
    Sisewize in many positions it looks ok. On some, even more bulky than the right.
    But for show i think synthol or pmaa would be necessary.

    My biggest concern is the thighs. Marcus said, u will loose everything each year. My thighs are smaller than last summer.
    But most likely its due to training. Even light squats make me stiff.
    So im considering starting every wo with thighs. Easy legcurls, legex and leggpress. 4 times a week.
    Gotta try something. Im so wide. With skinny thighs it looks gross

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    It's just because you have such good width, Sil. Hell, look at Kel. I think he's 2 years older than me and he has tree trunks for legs.
    Just change your training around like you mentioned. The rest of your body responds so your legs should still be able to grow a little more.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  31. #6111
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It's just because you have such good width, Sil. Hell, look at Kel. I think he's 2 years older than me and he has tree trunks for legs.
    Just change your training around like you mentioned. The rest of your body responds so your legs should still be able to grow a little more.
    Kel...dont trust him. They say he bougth one of those anabolic windows from Oxygen Gym

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  32. #6112
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,272
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Kel...dont trust him. They say he bougth one of those anabolic windows from Oxygen Gym

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    LOL, trust me Kel is as solid as they come. He and I speak often outside of the forum.

    That's awesome that your triceps healed so well. The muscle really laid back down nicely!
    I remember how much bruising you had in the pictures you posted and was afraid it was going to require surgery. You've done really good, man.

    Godt jobba!!!!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  33. #6113
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    But. I must probably accept i cant go around in town as a 60 year old with the most juiced thigths every summer. Sooner or later age will catch up and old markis words become a fact. And its fair. It will happen to everybody.
    But...some wanna hang in there as long as possible.
    And as long as you do your things outside the gym right, i dont see the error in this.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Charger defies logic!!! As you get older, you just need to put in more effort, but it comes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #6114
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Who 's old?????

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  35. #6115
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Never thougth it would happen. It did. At the toilet at the gazstation i looked in the mirror wearing my taxiuniform. Becoming too big. Like an alien among normal people. Enbarrased i walked quickyl back to my taxi.
    This New gym lockdown har done me good. Instead of catabolism in the gym,ijust go home to eat after work.
    Here i am after a sunny walk in the forrest.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-09-2021 at 04:49 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

  36. #6116
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Never thougth it would happen. It did. At the toilet at the gazstation i looked in the mirror wearing my taxiuniform. Becoming too big. Like an alien among normal people. Enbarrased i walked quickyl back to my taxi.
    This New gym lockdown har done me good. Instead of catabolism in the gym,ijust go home to eat after work.
    Here i am after a sunny walk in the forrest.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    You’ll be more normal in L.A., Sil. Time for relocation?

  37. #6117
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Well..upped the food and far from the body fatlevel i have targeted. Cardarine is not that Great.
    So...back to the drawingboard.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  38. #6118
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    You’ll be more normal in L.A., Sil. Time for relocation?
    Venice beach,hah?....ive heard its just rec.addicts there now?
    Guess the middle East is the only place now. Oxygen gym. And get my hands on real shit.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

  39. #6119
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Venice beach,hah?....ive heard its just rec.addicts there now?
    Guess the middle East is the only place now. Oxygen gym. And get my hands on real shit.

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    I don’t step near Venice, just too many goofs and too hard to find a parking spot. I ain’t Islamic, so no Middle East for me either. I’m keeping to “The Valley”.

  40. #6120
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I don’t step near Venice, just too many goofs and too hard to find a parking spot. I ain’t Islamic, so no Middle East for me either. I’m keeping to “The Valley”.
    And east cost is too woke?

    Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •