Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree417Likes

Thread: Live for the moment - A teenage Zeus' bodybuilding journey

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Bit thicker but not good enough.

Mental attitude towards legs needs to change

Mental attitude during legs needs to change.

I struggle to spark the adrenalin like during shoulders or chest. Its missing and i need to find it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    marcus300 likes this.

Please excuse the underwear in the 2nd photo.
    Must be a low t thing. Myers had somethinf similar in his photo ages ago lol
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Getting into the training zone mentally is hard work, I've been approached many times via pm on this subject and ive talked a lot about it within my diary thread but it is extremely hard and probably has hard to learn as learning how to train how I've described throughout this thread.

First let me try and get this across about the mental side of training.
    When you see Dorian speak or train you can see he is mentally as well as physically strong. Many of the top Pro's seem to have this ability to have this mental focus to train to the level what is required to stimulate those fibers what seem to grow the biggest. I really do think its something what can be learnt and by perseverance we can get this mental focus and use it to its fullest. I've always had the motivation to train and get big and nothing in my life would stop me but I did have to learn how to release those feelings to train to a level were i wanted to get to. Over time I got the mental edge to train to true positive failure I don't know why but its something over the years what came naturally to me and I've mentioned many times within this thread how I try and get into this zone. For me we all have our little things we do to prepare ourselves before one of those working sets what is going to test us mentally as well as physically, I feel this is an individual thing what you have to find what works for you.

For me I think about certain things what have happened to me in my past what ignites my adrenalin and releases an inner aggression what I can only state as unstoppable. I talk to my inner self and take away everything around me, I am alone and only can hear my inner voice speaking and I drift to a time and relive an event in my mind like I am there again, the feelings what I felt at the time I feel again, the atmosphere I feel around me exactly like it was, I relive the exact circumstances at that moment and how I felt after and this completely isolates me from the outside world and I am stuck in the past reliving an event. At a moments notice I can come straight out into this rage and channel these emotions into the working set with the adrenalin flowing and my inner voice shouting at me. I also use another method which works for me also, I can also concentrate and watch myself doing the working and yet again take myself out of the situation I am in and go through in my head what is about to happen and I can trigger the inner aggression. I know I want it so much, I know I have to take myself to places were my body has not been before, I know its going to hurt but I kind of like that knowing I am about to inflict pain onto myself, this again ignites all these feelings inside of me that make me feel unstoppable and no one could out lift or train with the same intensity as me. That's what I feel when I am in this zone I know no one can come close I truly believe this and with that positive thinking I can take myself to failure and beyond. That's the two ways what do it for me.

I know guys who listen to music and crank it up and get into the zone, I know guys who walk up and down thinking about the set and getting into the zone, I know guys who want to be slapped which I've done in the past which instantly releases the fighting instinct which allows you to lift more than you would if you weren't in the zone. The problem is with some guys is learning how to get into this zone, its all about mind control and taking yourself away from where you are and talking to your inner self and produce these feelings. Some people can't do this and it needs to be learnt over weeks/months just like training to true positive failure like we do with HIT. Ever watch Branch pre working set how he gets himself into the zone, you can actually see his eyes change and his whole demeanour into this animal what looks unstoppable, same with Dorian and many others they all have the ability to get into this zone and recruit those tough fibers what only get activated when your at failure and beyond.

I do watch Youtube videos many times before I go training because this for me motivates myself and helps me prepare for what I am about to do in the gym. I know some of you feed of this thread before working out because I can tell with what you say before and after you train, its all about motivation, dedication and having the mental focus to keep positive and have that inner drive. We all have been under a BB with some serious weight on thinking to yourself I am going to fail this, you even say to your partner watch me I think I am going to struggle with this one and guess what happens???? you struggle and the set is a waste of time. We all have been there and ive been there many times in the past thinking this way trying to break into new areas without having the positive mind set or approach what it takes do accomplish this.

Learn how to train your mind and you will develop further not only mentally but physically aswell. I've read a lot of mind control, self help books and I am trained in areas to help direct and open peoples minds. I really enjoy NLP which helped me when I was going through times of trouble in my mind and I couldn't focus on anything. You have to learn this behaviour if it doesn't come naturally, but simple steps and trying what works for you will point you in the right direction were you to can get into the zone what will help you develop further in your training.

ARE YOU TRAINING HARD ENOUGH?

I've had a few PM's about training and cycles and one thing what shines through to me is that a lot are not training hard enough they dont fully understand how to train correctly. We spend so much time designing cycles and eliminating sides we think we have the perfect environment to grow into something what looks like it was carved out of stone but after 15 weeks of these super cycles most are pming me asking how can they stop the gains sliding away. We assume members are training hard enough and intense enough but in reality they aren't. I see alot of members just coasting through their training sessions and doing a set number of reps and sets and think the diet and AAS will transform them into a living god but all what happens is the gains slide away and they end up going back on gear to get some kind of size back.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to find the right training protocol for your body to grow. You have to try many training routines and find which one you respond best to. We also need to get in the right mind set when we walk in that gym, you going there for one purpose and if you don't push your body beyond what its capable of doing your not going to grow bigger. You want to be leaving that gym feeling like you just done 10 rounds with Tyson in his hay day. You have to go through the pain, you have to push and pull the hardest you have ever done before, you have to push your body to places where its never been before and push past the pain every single time you go in the gym.

Overload your body to a state were its screaming for you to stop and no matter what, you couldn't do one more rep even if your life depended on it. If you don't train in this fashion your not training hard enough. Do you want to be bigger than anyone else, do you want to turn heads and do you want to have that monster size what no one else has got then if this is the case stop FUKING around in the gym and stop going through the motions and push past your limits and use methods what take you to hell and back.

I train that hard my eye balls shake and I find it hard to focus, I mentally prepare myself and think of things what make me angry and I push that last rep out no matter what. I kind of like the pain in certain bodyparts and I can push past it into a world of total hell, I feel like I am on fire and I swear I can feel the blood surging through my veins into the muscle what I am working. When I've done my last working set I know I cant perform another rep even if someone had a gun to my head and said you'll die if you don't do another rep, I know I've come to my limit and the sick thing about this is I actually enjoy it., I dream about it, I think about it and I cant wait to get back in the gym to do it again. Its like I'm self harming because the torture I go through is extremely painful but I know this is what I have to do to maintain what I've got and to build those extra few lbs of tissue. This is what separates the normal guys who look like they go to the gym to the fuking monsters what walk this earth

The mind set you walk into the gym with goes a long way. Releasing the inner aggression so its controlled when lifting the weight is the key to maximizing gains and stimulating growth. Control your mind and you will have the best chance at exploding out of your skin. Find what works for you to get into this zone, sit silently, listen to music, think of a time what really makes you angry or do what ever it takes to get yourself in the zone to lift to your max. This isn't easy to master but once you do the rewards are outstanding. The mind is a very powerful thing and everything starts within the brain so train your inner self to get into the zone. When you watch most of the pro's train you will see them in the zone, its a natural thing what comes easy to them. Think about this next time your about to do your working set

Now are you training hard enough? ask yourself can you train harder because if the answer is yes your restricting your gains and wasting money and time. Why spend all that money on gear, gh and food when your not attacking your body like you should be. Think about it and make your next workout like your going to war with yourself.

https://forums.steroid.com/workout-t...rd-enough.html

Figured since i already had a headache id take 20mcg of clen this morning to clear my head.
    Lolol

A 2 hour journey out of the house turned into all day... and as result ive not brought all my food.

Good start to the cut....

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Figured since i already had a headache id take 20mcg of clen this morning to clear my head.
    Lolol

A 2 hour journey out of the house turned into all day... and as result ive not brought all my food.

Good start to the cut....
    Haha, I found that venturing back into my love of JRPGs works fantastically for my cuts. I’ll start diving into some old Final Fantasys or Xenos and the next thing I know, I completely forgot to eat for six hours. Smash in some chicken boob really fast, then forget for another few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Haha, I found that venturing back into my love of JRPGs works fantastically for my cuts. I’ll start diving into some old Final Fantasys or Xenos and the next thing I know, I completely forgot to eat for six hours. Smash in some chicken boob really fast, then forget for another few hours.
    Im a pretty avid gamer. Canny resist the xbox.

Always makes it hard to eat.

More a fps guy myself im starving and its only day 2 of the cut. Mindset changes everything lol.

Fuck that yohimbine nearly took me out this morning. 45 mins fasted cardio. Hr was at 180 for a bit then scalef it back to 155 about half way

Constand cold shivering and skin tingling. That was fun.

Going to the gym later on to do shoulders also so i think i might have some extra carbs. Im fuckin STARVING.

Trying yo get a quick effective cut in. Before i go back to bulking. Ill make it as efficient as possible to ensure im not doing it for too lol. Although im dying for a sandwit h right now i will go home and eat eggs (worst food on the planet)

Did arms instead of shoulders yesterday. Triceps are in agony. Was strong as fuck despite cutting

Im back a notch off my belt this week and its still a bit slack.

Excellent progress week 1 of cut

Its bloody meltin here the day.

Temp Was -3 this morning now its 13.... mad.

Sweating buckets

Man im feeling the dip in test pretty hard right now. Next pin is on wednesday

Havin a drink later for the first time in a couple of years. Been gagging for a pint for months
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 03-23-2018 at 07:23 AM.

Going to have a bash at carb cycling. Going to write a plan up based our marcus's prime thread.

See how that goes

Takin the piss wearing this again. Bursting at the seams

Man i just fid my 3rd pin of nebido and my leg and arse is shooting with pain.

Did my left cheek with my left hand and did loads of wiggling trying to asperate. The positioning wasnt great either. But its in. Ive been dying for this

Feeling good today. Got some eca in me

Legs was shit last night. Waste of time

Im still fat.

Heading for shoulders and cardio , 0 carbs arughh

Fantastic session. Wish i snapped a picture. Shoulders were popping out.

30 mins of cardio and i feel faint. Truley exhausted myself tonight. Best session in a long time.

Now home to eat no carbs. Fuckin crackin

Feel pretty sick today. Really trying not to through up.

Ill try and get my food down me still

Blog Entries
    Hey I just looked at your most recent photos brother and you are really coming along in your development...your arms delts legs and chest are filling in nicey...
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Hey I just looked at your most recent photos brother and you are really coming along in your development...your arms delts legs and chest are filling in nicey...
    Thanks mate. Trying my best.

Trying to get as big and strong as possible before i cycle

Thanks mate. Trying my best.

Trying to get as big and strong as possible before i cycle
    Sounds like we have the same plans in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Sounds like we have the same plans in mind.
    Absolutely youre miles ahead of me though ive got a feeling youll get there first lol.

Absolutely youre miles ahead of me though ive got a feeling youll get there first lol.
    Not likely. I’m making myself get my TRT numbers satisfactory and stable before cycling. I just started that about two months ago, so I’ve still got several to go before I consider it.

Plus, I haven’t even been lifting for two years yet, so I’m not far in at all.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

one of they days the day so it is.

wondering when to stop this cut. the intention was just to drop a bit of fat before piling on more slabs of meat. ill do a proper cut before going abroad in the summer

Away to destroy chest. 0 carbs and barely haf any for 4 days but im feeling strong as fuck.

Clen shakes have just hit and i know alreadt that gives me a big temperary boost in strength. Im feeling it tonight.

Also found my favourite vest and got some good lighting. Amazing the difference it makes

Obs, marcus300 and hammerheart like this.

Chest

Plate loaded press
    1ws 170kg forced negs 8clean reps (struggled lifting 160kg last time)
    1ws 130kg forced negs
    (Felt a twang in my chest at the end 170 that made me wary)

Db Flies
    1ws 24kg to failure
    Felt weird so i didnt go any further

Low to high cable flies
    1ws 32kg es drop 27kg
    1ws 27kg half reps

30 mins cardio.

Absolutely shattered. That was a heavy heavy session for me. Took me near to my boundaries to get that 170 up rep after rep, nice n slow.... felt the pain

That session wouldve done the big man proud
    marcus300 likes this.

Got a crackin fotie of my doggos the other day.

Thought id share some of the happiness that they radiate

marcus300 likes this.

Away to destroy chest. 0 carbs and barely haf any for 4 days but im feeling strong as fuck.

Clen shakes have just hit and i know alreadt that gives me a big temperary boost in strength. Im feeling it tonight.

Also found my favourite vest and got some good lighting. Amazing the difference it makes

Your coming along great, your T levels must be in the rise by now

Got a crackin fotie of my doggos the other day.

Thought id share some of the happiness that they radiate

Lovely set of wolves
    hollowedzeus likes this.

2 weeks. 2 weeks hard carb cycling and cardio.

Then back on to the bulk. Take advantage of some of this testosterone .

Summer is here for me. Time to get massive. Eat sleep train. Here we go!
    marcus300 likes this.

Spotted my fuck up this morning.

The last 2 days have been hell. Headaches that pain killers cant get rid of. Heart pounding so hard any one that touched my chest could feel it smashing away.
    Kept awake at night by my heartbead pulsing in my ears.

Now.... ive took 60mcg of clen for 2 days. So i ddint think it was the clen. 20mcg x 3 tabs.

Looked at the bottle this morning. Completely forgot that the tabs were 40mcg.

0 to 120 overnight

Im an absolute spanner.
    marcus300 likes this.

Time for back and cardio.

2 weeks hard dieting and cardio to round of the cut

Upped my melatonin dose last night to 15mg. No difference from 10mg.
    Had another good dream but forgot it as soon as i woke which is rare for a melatonin induced dream. I will back it down to 10mg.
    marcus300 likes this.

Good back session. Zapped at the end of it.

0 energy.

Kept gettinf cramps in my face. Was pretty sore
    marcus300 likes this.

Libido has been up since yesterday. Yes nebido boi. Keep going
    marcus300 likes this.

If you want to be a monster...
    Eat and train like one
    marcus300 likes this.

Chest tonight. Feeling strong.

Dad just accused me of being on gear because im alot broader and stronger.

He was dissapointed that im not.

Think hes upset that im racing ahead of him and bigger than him and hes used gear lololol
    Obs and marcus300 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Think hes upset that im racing ahead of him and bigger than him and hes used gear lololol
    You are growing like crazy
    hollowedzeus likes this.

hahahaha love it
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You are growing like crazy
    Sitting at 220lbs this morning. Might up the tren
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information