Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree417Likes

Thread: Live for the moment - A teenage Zeus' bodybuilding journey

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Diet's went haywire. Getting nervous
    What does the scale say? Not that you should use that as a reference, but I'm scoring at 79kg today (175lbs), need to loose some more so to get rid of fat boobs.

Dropped all gelato and I'm a lot less bloated now (damn lactose intolerance), still having watery skin though.

Left nipple has a very sore lump under it this morning. Feel like i bruised when lifting something yesteday but will be keeping an eye.
    Well it's not like you develop gyno overnight.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Too scared to look st the scale lol will update tomorrow. If i had to guess 87kg. You dropped the amount of potatoes yet haha. Lots of energy coming from them.

I know it doesnt occur overnight so i dont think its anything but i didnt mention a couple of months bsck that i can feel lumps. But theyve been there for as long as ivr been looking for them if you know what i mean.

Ill post up a pic if you wouldnt mind letting me know what you think biz. Would Appreciate it mate

Im also not too read up on it so i dont quite understand if its possible since i dont have high test or e2.

Sure post a pic if you wish.

You see, gyno in medical literature is mostly associated with hypogonadism and not high E2. It's the lack of T/DHT locally to breast tissue that triggers it, as androgens (especially DHT) do antagonize the growth of mammary tissue.

I guess the toxic environment we live in today also plays a factor due to xenoestrogens exposure.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Definitely a bit protruding and a
    Bit pointier.
    Attachment 170358
    Attachment 170359
    Attachment 170360

Yeah it looks like early gyno... better start looking for some nolva, 10mg die should suffice, once (hopefully) you get on TRT.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Yeah it looks like early gyno... better start looking for some nolva, 10mg die should suffice, once (hopefully) you get on TRT.
    Just my opinion. I always get ichy then get a knot. I have a knot right now in fact. They dont get pointy etc.
    Austinite was recommending raloxifene as being more effective.
    Im not having the hreatest luck with nolva but there are no guarantees. I may have to get surgery who knows.

Bah thats great. Was doing alot of lifting at work yesterday so hopefully ive just caused discomfort through abrasions... i have lots of research nolva and s couple of boxes of pharma. Ill wait a week or so any see how it goes. Hopefully it goes away. Thanks for your help.

Obs - perhaps pointy was the wrong word, but it definetly looks more 'out' if you know what i mean. Theres definetly a pea sized thing but im hoping its just a weird bruise..

Ive read that ralox is better from other sourced also. Maybe give it a shot? Let us know how you get on?

Obs
    Bah thats great. Was doing alot of lifting at work yesterday so hopefully ive just caused discomfort through abrasions... i have lots of research nolva and s couple of boxes of pharma. Ill wait a week or so any see how it goes. Hopefully it goes away. Thanks for your help.

Obs - perhaps pointy was the wrong word, but it definetly looks more 'out' if you know what i mean. Theres definetly a pea sized thing but im hoping its just a weird bruise..

Ive read that ralox is better from other sourced also. Maybe give it a shot? Let us know how you get on?
    Sure need to. Minehas been the size of a bb for a while or a little smaller. Only running 20mg per day of nolva. Gotta get ralox
    hollowedzeus likes this.

What does the scale say? Not that you should use that as a reference, but I'm scoring at 79kg today (175lbs), need to loose some more so to get rid of fat boobs.

Dropped all gelato and I'm a lot less bloated now (damn lactose intolerance), still having watery skin though.
    86kg this morning. Pretty pleased with that. Doubt ill be at the gym before wednesday now though.

86kg this morning. Pretty pleased with that. Doubt ill be at the gym before wednesday now though.
    My obliques over ribs are coming back visible, duh. It's like I'm losing fat with zero effort other than not binging anymore.

My obliques over ribs are coming back visible, duh. It's like I'm losing fat with zero effort other than not binging anymore.
    Glad to hear it.

Wish the same happened with me. In order to lose fat i feel like i need to eat like comp prep. Right carbs at the right times and 100% strict. As soon as i stop that i stop making progress. (Bearing in mind the only progress ive made in that department is a fat 96kg to a skinny looking 80kg with no visable abs).

Wish i could just eat chocolate once a day instead of twice nd lose fat. Thats what all the overweight women i know do

The cardio i feel is a must for me seems alot more than others
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 08-21-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Wish i could just eat chocolate once a day instead of twice nd lose fat. Thats what all the overweight women i know do
    I stick to 70% dark chocolate, I used to eat 20g a day but now I'll just have a square (6g) a day.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Tomorrow is the day... nervy
    hammerheart likes this.

Best of luck and hoping you get your issue sorted out.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I dont have a set workout schedule in regards to my diet unfortunatly. My shifts change constantly and right now i am doing alot of studying. Im on high carb day today with no training. My next leg day will fall on a low day. Its far from optimal i understand but i train whenever i get an opertuning regardless of what day it is.

Do you think the difference it would make would be worth making extra efforts to put big muscle groups near high carb days?

I usually take preworkout stims becore training on low days.ĺ
    Yes, try to coordinate your daily expenditure with your daily intake. I know that sounds like my dry wit but it isn't, its just the easiest way to say it.

Legs this evening with some cardio.
    Most forms of Cardio are legs. Doing cardio work with the same muscles you are trying to grow isn;t a good idea. Doing cardio in the same 6-8 hr interval with different muscles isn't optimal.

That is definitely not a bruise. However, there is enough tissue there (either swelling -related to current issue, or past issue) that you don't want to make it worse, yet need to do something about it. Don't ignore this my friend. Seeking surgery for adolescent gyno is on my list. On me, it is more pronounced than on you. Raloxifene might be your answer.

Not giving you the piss with the multiple posts, just catching up.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

I don't think that all gyno issues are due to estrogen. But, if you need confirmation, perhaps there are companies (in America or elsewise) that do a mail order type thing. But, it doesn't seem like a blood sample would be stable enough for the mail system to work. There must be possibilities yet, still, estrogen is probabaly not the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Yes, try to coordinate your daily expenditure with your daily intake. I know that sounds like my dry wit but it isn't, its just the easiest way to say it.
    Siince i said that ive tried to make it so i do back chest and legs round about the higher carb days. I try to stay in a deficit each day. Ill always do more cardio on high kcal days and sometimes ill miss in low days.

Most forms of Cardio are legs. Doing cardio work with the same muscles you are trying to grow isn;t a good idea. Doing cardio in the same 6-8 hr interval with different muscles isn't optimal.
    Do you reckon its that bad? I walk fast at an incline on The treadmill. Ive heard people ssy not to do it but i didnt think there was a legit reason... may have To look further into it.

That is definitely not a bruise. However, there is enough tissue there (either swelling -related to current issue, or past issue) that you don't want to make it worse, yet need to do something about it. Don't ignore this my friend. Seeking surgery for adolescent gyno is on my list. On me, it is more pronounced than on you. Raloxifene might be your answer.

Not giving you the piss with the multiple posts, just catching up.
    Trust me quester i wont be ignoring it lol. Im spending all day Touching and seeing if its still sore. I will give it a few days as i remember scraping it when throwing a pallet up high the dy before... dont have any ralox atm but ive got a shitload of nolva.

I don't think that all gyno issues are due to estrogen. But, if you need confirmation, perhaps there are companies (in America or elsewise) that do a mail order type thing. But, it doesn't seem like a blood sample would be stable enough for the mail system to work. There must be possibilities yet, still, estrogen is probabaly not the problem.
    Ive never checked prolactin or anything like that. But biz suggested it could be lack of androgen acticity due to my low free test.

If its still there in a few days ill start blasting it with some nolva. Gyno is something that i dont want haha!

Definetlt feel ove got a bit on the other nipple but its always looked like that. Its the sudden pain and swelling on this one That concerned me.

Thats for taking the time to catch up. Your input is appreciated as always mate

Obs
    Just an update for you zeus. My knot is squishy now and small. It is very irritable and I believe the nolva is working.
    I feel terrible. I hate serms with a passion but there is no other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Just an update for you zeus. My knot is squishy now and small. It is very irritable and I believe the nolva is working.
    I feel terrible. I hate serms with a passion but there is no other way.
    Thats awesome mate. Did you bump the dosage up or did you stick with 20mg? And for how long have you been running it?

Mines is a bit less sore today so fingers crossed its just inflammation or something.

Ive never tried any serms before but they dont sound great.

Obs
    Thats awesome mate. Did you bump the dosage up or did you stick with 20mg? And for how long have you been running it?

Mines is a bit less sore today so fingers crossed its just inflammation or something.

Ive never tried any serms before but they dont sound great.
    Been running nolva for 2weeks steady at 20mg. Both nipples now are extremely sensitive. Its working but I hate the consequences. I have been an asshole today. I have been fairly antisocial to those around me and rude. Busy as hell though so tbat doesnt help
    hollowedzeus likes this.

I am anxiously waiting. Its killing me

I am anxiously waiting. Its killing me
    Isn't it tomorrow?

In an hour mate
    hammerheart likes this.

Been running nolva for 2weeks steady at 20mg. Both nipples now are extremely sensitive. Its working but I hate the consequences. I have been an asshole today. I have been fairly antisocial to those around me and rude. Busy as hell though so tbat doesnt help
    I hate that high T low E2 feeling, worst social functioning ever.

This is my current situation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nogyno.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	299.0 KB 
ID:	170379

But it feels mostly as fat, so goal is to loose enough weight. No lumps to be felt anymore, yet I can't be sure how much extended internally it is.

Some pure DHT to apply locally would also do good imo.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I hate that high T low E2 feeling, worst social functioning ever.

This is my current situation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nogyno.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	299.0 KB 
ID:	170379

But it feels mostly as fat, so goal is to loose enough weight. No lumps to be felt anymore, yet I can't be sure how much extended internally it is.

Some pure DHT to apply locally would also do good imo.
    Anyone else would have ran 60mg of nolva a day. Not me, I would rather stay out of prison.

Anyone else would have ran 60mg of nolva a day. Not me, I would rather stay out of prison.
    I'm never touching the serms, I consider myself lucky in that caber alone got rid of the lumps, btw I noticed that high on T chest looks nicer, especially less water retention around nips.

I should up the T soon as dick is going numb and implement daily low-dose AI strategy, I've never did good on standard dosing and I feel like mounting dudes at 100mg weekly already without AI.
    Obs likes this.

Some good news. Recieved a form of trt i guess. I am on a trial of clomiphene 25mg per day. In 8 weeks we will reassess as see if it works. If not perhaps discuss other options. I suggested nebido but he insisted clomid first.

Hes the expert, wasnt going to argue with him too much.

Still.... foot is well annd truely in the door.
    cousinmuscles, Obs and tarmyg like this.

Had my first dose of it there. Handed my natty card in on the way to get it i suppose
    cousinmuscles likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't worry about plateaus, they give you an opportunity to learn exactly what you need to do. A lot of people start doing AAS without learning this way and end up thinking it's all about the AAS without reflecting on the other aspects. Congratulations on getting TRT.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Don't worry about plateaus, they give you an opportunity to learn exactly what you need to do. A lot of people start doing AAS without learning this way and end up thinking it's all about the AAS without reflecting on the other aspects. Congratulations on getting TRT.
    Im a few years away for aas lol. Im sure ill hit plenty before then Thank You! Best of luck in the comp mate
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Head back in the game. Time to lean out.

Back is on the agenda then cardio

Cardio was tough. Back was good.

Carbs at 0.

Love it

Somewhat questionable
    Attachment 170390

Not a fan of these weird headaches. Pretty bad upon waking this morning.

Taking clomid before bed, seen lots of guys complain about pct and been told to take meds before bed. Guess it rings true with trt too

NSAIDs usually help with those, maybe just aspirin.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information