Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,360 of 1641
Like Tree1288Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Man I want the hell out of here. I don't do rides so I sit and take pictures of them and walk around with them.
    Bored and irritated out of my skull.
    Get your ass on a coaster.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Get your ass on a coaster.

I cant do heights getting slung around. Climbing trees has given me a complex where I feel I have to be in control when I am high up.

I cant do heights getting slung around. Climbing trees has given me a complex where I feel I have to be in control when I am high up.
    Roller coasters are awesome, man

Last edited by Couchlock; 10-22-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    Obs likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It involves the government or a woman? Nothing else truly pisses a man off. Good luck from me as well.
    Haha good guesses, I don't get mad like this by women though.

I got fined $3k it seems and at first I thought it would be worse, they would evoke my right to sell which basically shuts down the business for a while.

I got really fucking mad. I got serious nosebleeding 3 times, all 3 times the blood instantly poured down into my mouth and I tasted it before even feeling that my nose was running. What it basically is is psychopaths making decisions with other people's pockets for what they think is best for us. The messengers are all the same type of SS soldier types that will justify doing anything as long as it's the state telling them to. Tax agency, work health/safety agency, etc etc. I had two agencies at the same time and with both I got to know that rules have changed because they felt like it. They just walk up to you at work, any day really, this time a freaking Sunday, you offer them some coffee and welcome them, and they tell you their interpretation of this paragraph has it that my business should not exist - it's FUBAR lol.

What they really want is legs corporations who can lobby for their cause in every regard. They don't want a dog like me working 80+ hours a week to create the best possible product. They like the type of boss that is "innovative" and "entrepreneurial" and hires hundreds of low skilled low paid people who hate their job. Then of course they like it when you're so rich you can pay for a whole team of accountants to manage your taxes - in other words send all of it to tax havens, something completely legal here if you have enough money - all while the dogs do the dog work.

Well nothing has changed for me really and I'll keep doing this for 5-10 years, it's the best opportunity for me and a chance where I can put 100% and my performance will show in my salary. Makes dollars, makes sense

Last edited by cousinmuscles; 10-22-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I am trying to never speak of political crap but I feel your pain. Nothing will ever change it because average people choose who governs and the average person is a lazy non-hacking fuck that is interested in bare minimal. This way, the harder you try and the harder you work, the more you get fucked and the more the non-hacker gets.

Who wants to strive for greatness and build something great when sitting on your ass gets you all the benefits without the effort? Keep the pussies and lazy happy and you can fuck the shit out of the motherfucker carrying them on his back!

I gave up on this shit. I will fuck them any way I can and it all flows from a pen onto my schedule C form every year.

Not really fitting song but the title is lol. Honestly I can't use that kind of anger to fuel my training. I want my head clear of crap and lift for the sake of lifting. Luckily it was rest day today.

I am trying to never speak of political crap but I feel your pain. Nothing will ever change it because average people choose who governs and the average person is a lazy non-hacking fuck that is interested in bare minimal. This way, the harder you try and the harder you work, the more you get fucked and the more the non-hacker gets.

Who wants to strive for greatness and build something great when sitting on your ass gets you all the benefits without the effort? Keep the pussies and lazy happy and you can fuck the shit out of the motherfucker carrying them on his back!

I gave up on this shit. I will fuck them any way I can and it all flows from a pen onto my schedule C form every year.
    I don't find it political, not at all. It's political if you can't understand the implications and think it is a matter of opinion. The thing is they're chasing my ass for shit that not only is BS, it isn't even the people's opinions. It's just a government office finding new ways of collecting taxes.

Anyway nobody cares really and I'm over it already. Unfitting thread for this lol.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I don't find it political, not at all. It's political if you can't understand the implications and think it is a matter of opinion. The thing is they're chasing my ass for shit that not only is BS, it isn't even the people's opinions. It's just a government office finding new ways of collecting taxes.
    In the US laws aren't the trouble. Agencies are created for the purpose of tax collection etc and they create their own laws hat dictate daily life. The process totally circumvents democracy.

We don't vote on 99% of the laws created because the agencies institute them and then call them "code".

The very institution of the IRS was never voted upon and the constitution itself clearly states that it is an unlawful institution. Well, these motherfuckers have been creating "tax code" for decades.

Atf
    Fbi
    Irs
    Dhs
    Ins
    The list goes on forever...

'Merica! Freest country in the world! If you are a broke lazy fuck with zero aspirations in life.

Hong kong has a 10% tax rate for businesses compared to Americas 35%. So why do these "Greedy Corporations"
    outsource everything they can???

WHY LET YOURSELF BE FUCKED OUT OF 25% OF YOUR GROSS INCOME !!!

Fucking shaking now...
    Good luck. Fuck them anyway you can.
    I do care.

Obs
    Squats x3
    Leg curlsx3
    Quit for night.

Gf pissed me off before so that was a great workout.

She gimme that "I say what I want" attitude.
    Bitch you can say it to the wall and wonder why the fuck I ain't with you anymore too... She gave me shit about lifting and it snowballed into me "only caring about lifting".

Would I give up my lifting for her? Nope.
    If she made me chose between that or anything else and her... Bye bye take care.

Don't believe I will propose anytime soon. In fact I question our future. :P

Goodnight all and fuck this day.

Squats x3
    Leg curlsx3
    Quit for night.

Gf pissed me off before so that was a great workout.

She gimme that "I say what I want" attitude.
    Bitch you can say it to the wall and wonder why the fuck I ain't with you anymore too... She gave me shit about lifting and it snowballed into me "only caring about lifting".

Would I give up my lifting for her? Nope.
    If she made me chose between that or anything else and her... Bye bye take care.

Don't believe I will propose anytime soon. In fact I question our future. :P

Goodnight all and fuck this day.
    Same EXACT scenario I was in a month ago

If I can't get 90-120 minutes 5x a week for me,wtf? Ya know what I mean.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Same EXACT scenario I was in a month ago

If I can't get 90-120 minutes 5x a week for me,wtf? Ya know what I mean.
    Yeah I hear you. Everything calmed down but I flat told her I won't tolerate bitching about what I do. I said you better get used to it because I will be doing this until sixty with or without you.

Being divorced withkids kinda makes you give a lot less of a fuck about being alone. I dont control her or try. She starts that shit with me and she will have to go find a new guy.
    She wants to have a kid and get married and I am tryna fry my nuts off because I dont want another kid. Lol!
    She got all pissed when I told her I ain't getting married without a prenuptial agreement. I am a stupid crazy jackass but I learn from my mistakes. I would shoot myself before I signed a marriage license without one. When I told her she said "I guess we aren't getting married then. I replied a little faster than I should have"OK!"

NOTHING FUCKS UP A RELATIONSHIP LIKE MARRIAGE

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In the US laws aren't the trouble. Agencies are created for the purpose of tax collection etc and they create their own laws hat dictate daily life. The process totally circumvents democracy.

We don't vote on 99% of the laws created because the agencies institute them and then call them "code".

The very institution of the IRS was never voted upon and the constitution itself clearly states that it is an unlawful institution. Well, these motherfuckers have been creating "tax code" for decades.

Atf
    Fbi
    Irs
    Dhs
    Ins
    The list goes on forever...

'Merica! Freest country in the world! If you are a broke lazy fuck with zero aspirations in life.

Hong kong has a 10% tax rate for businesses compared to Americas 35%. So why do these "Greedy Corporations"
    outsource everything they can???

WHY LET YOURSELF BE FUCKED OUT OF 25% OF YOUR GROSS INCOME !!!

Fucking shaking now...
    Good luck. Fuck them anyway you can.
    I do care.
    You think that is bad? Italy has 50%. Thousands of small and family-operated businesses have been shutting down just cause owners couldn't keep up with paying taxes.

And oh, prenuptial agreements are a reality only since 2016.
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    You think that is bad? Italy has 50%. Thousands of small and family-operated businesses have been shutting down just cause owners couldn't keep up with paying taxes.

And oh, prenuptial agreements are a reality only since 2016.
    I actively look for an exit country. I will check Italy off the list.

Tonight's workout;

Military press 80*8,6,5
    Db side raise dropsets (25*20, 12,5*12), (25*16, 12,5*12), (25*12, 12,5*12)
    Rear delt cable 7,5*16,16,16

I've had trouble with my nose today, it bled during the day, it seems I have popped a vessel last Sunday from getting all worked up and having to worry about too many things at once. Tonight's workout got spoiled because of this.

Tonight's workout;

Leg extensions 130*20,15,9
    Med ball crunches 30,30,30

Last edited by cousinmuscles; 10-24-2017 at 05:55 PM.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I've had trouble with my nose today, it bled during the day, it seems I have popped a vessel last Sunday from getting all worked up and having to worry about too many things at once. Tonight's workout got spoiled because of this.

Tonight's workout;

If your nose isnt bleeding you arent training hard enough.

Good job mate, keep killin it
    cousinmuscles and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    If your nose isnt bleeding you arent training hard enough.

Good job mate, keep killin it
    Thanks Zeus but breathing and valsalva maneuvers become very hard when your nose gets full of bloody snot lol.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Tonight's workout;

Good weight mate but look into bracing and breathing so your tighten up your squat, it will prevent injury and make you more solid in the lift. Ive got a thread on it if your interested because your strong and I think you would benefit greatly if you tightened it up with bracing
    NACH3, Cuz and cousinmuscles like this.

Also I got seriously pissed at the kids. It's like they think they're invisible or they're trying to piss me off by grimacing. It seems nowadays kids don't care if they're doing something that pisses off others. Normally people who watch me lift just stand somewhere I can't see them and I don't care at all...
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Good weight mate but look into bracing and breathing so your tighten up your squat, it will prevent injury and make you more solid in the lift. Ive got a thread on it if your interested because your strong and I think you would benefit greatly if you tightened it up with bracing
    Thanks Marcus! Just found the thread. For deadlifts I think I have the breathing done properly but looking at the squat vid it'd full of mistakes... To begin with I inhale on the eccentric lol. Though the nose bleeding is another problem right now I'm too worked up. Will show you an improvement next squat day
    guitarzan likes this.

Marcus, regarding bracing, if I inhale only filling my abs and not letting my chest rise I only get in half or even less air in volume of what I can. Am I doing it right then?
    marcus300 likes this.

Also I got seriously pissed at the kids. It's like they think they're invisible or they're trying to piss me off by grimacing. It seems nowadays kids don't care if they're doing something that pisses off others. Normally people who watch me lift just stand somewhere I can't see them and I don't care at all...
    You should have let the blood keep flowing walk over to them and just snarl "did you like what you see? There's more in the locker room, come with me NOW!!"

As you try to reach for them like a caged tiger

cousinmuscles, Obs and marcus300 like this.

Marcus, regarding bracing, if I inhale only filling my abs and not letting my chest rise I only get in half or even less air in volume of what I can. Am I doing it right then?
    Read this thread and watch the videos mate and you will increase your squat and also be in a far better position with regards to injury Bracing and breathing
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Obs

Cool

Bi and tri

Preacher curl x3
    Skull crusher x3
    Hammer curl x3
    Rope tri ext x3
    Barbell curl x3
    Db tri ext overhead x3
    Tricep pushup x2

All sets to failure.

Work was a worrkout today.
    Side notes: I screwed up on my right bicep injection couple of days ago and have bad swelling and redness. I also sharted a little during workout tonight on first set. Thats ok though cause Im not a puss, arm will heal. I have plenty of underwear and I didnt let it interrupt my workout.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-24-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    guitarzan and marcus300 like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks Marcus! Just found the thread. For deadlifts I think I have the breathing done properly but looking at the squat vid it'd full of mistakes... To begin with I inhale on the eccentric lol. Though the nose bleeding is another problem right now I'm too worked up. Will show you an improvement next squat day
    You may need to ease up on the abombs!
    marcus300 and cousinmuscles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    You may need to ease up on the abombs!
    Hahaha not yet I'm close to the end now. I don't think I'll be using anadrol so often though...
    marcus300 and guitarzan like this.

Rest day today will spend as much time as I can trying to learn bracing...
    marcus300 likes this.

This turned out to be quite funny

A 300lb Briton came and said...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brace yourself.. (2).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	170783
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

lmfao lol

Obs
    Todays workout

Ran around an enormous farm store buying and immediately returning pants. Pants size went up again to acommodate my quads and ass. Blew the crotch outta three pair the last week. Now at 35x34 relaxed fit and tey are still tight on my quads.

Got to jobsite late and took a thirty foot log chain and spent the day crawling on my hands and knees in a brush thicket wrapping the chain around small trees and brush and winching them out by the roots.

I did this all day until I ran out of small trees and brush. Then I broke about 17 laws and diluted tordon into a pump-up sprayer and hosed the hell out of the ground so the shit doesnt come back.

I loaded all that shit with my hired guy and headed home beat to death.

Gotta do more tomorrow and my work schedule is a raging bitch.
    Not lifting tonight.
    Hope I can again by monday. I look really cut and nice in the mirror tonight or else I would feel dispicable about this.
    marcus300 likes this.

Obs
    Attachment 170787
    Attachment 170788

My bf% still drops... Never have seen a vein on my shins and front parts of my legs and I am loaded now. Need to shave the shit outta the way.

Kel... I am coming for you!

Attachment 170787
    Attachment 170788

My bf% still drops... Never have seen a vein on my shins and front parts of my legs and I am loaded now. Need to shave the shit outta the way.

Kel... I am coming for you!
    Todays workout

Ran around an enormous farm store buying and immediately returning pants. Pants size went up again to acommodate my quads and ass. Blew the crotch outta three pair the last week. Now at 35x34 relaxed fit and tey are still tight on my quads.

Got to jobsite late and took a thirty foot log chain and spent the day crawling on my hands and knees in a brush thicket wrapping the chain around small trees and brush and winching them out by the roots.

I did this all day until I ran out of small trees and brush. Then I broke about 17 laws and diluted tordon into a pump-up sprayer and hosed the hell out of the ground so the shit doesnt come back.

I loaded all that shit with my hired guy and headed home beat to death.

Gotta do more tomorrow and my work schedule is a raging bitch.
    Not lifting tonight.
    Hope I can again by monday. I look really cut and nice in the mirror tonight or else I would feel dispicable about this.
    Implementating Marsoc's earth gym, ey?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Implementating Marsoc's earth gym, ey?
    I am getting burnt out man. I miss Marsoc. Dude had a terrible unstoppable drive. I need a vacation from everything. Especially my mind.

I am getting burnt out man. I miss Marsoc. Dude had a terrible unstoppable drive. I need a vacation from everything. Especially my mind.
    You need to sit back and relax a few days off will do better than a few days on at this point

Obs likes this.

Obs
    You need to sit back and relax a few days off will do better than a few days on at this point

I have to atm. Working out would be counter productive at this point. Only positive is I just dont eat much and burn a lot of fat.

How are you coming along btw?

I have to atm. Working out would be counter productive at this point. Only positive is I just dont eat much and burn a lot of fat.

How are you coming along btw?
    Sheeit
    Haven't dropped a bit of fat since beginning.

Too much shit going on.

In bigger but not slimmer.

I put a lot of size on in arms and chest back shoulders, but eating to build that without help from AAS with tanked free test level below test range, its hard to trim up mid section.

But I haven't gotten fatter, just didn't loose much, but I guess I stopped any more from developing, cuzz the way I Ben eating , without grueling gym sessions and miles a day on bike, I should be obese.

I'm showing good definition on biceps triceps chest. 4 abs visible when flexed.

Work got me on 3 hours max sleep a day, only to hit gym dead tired and mentally exhausted, then I get to come home and fight with the misses over me lifting.

I'm almost embarased to post photos in a few days here from all the shit I gave Rnsplg

Obs likes this.

Sheeit

Too much shit going on.

I put a lot of size on in arms and chest back shoulders, but eating to build that without help from AAS with tanked free test level below test range, its hard to trim up mid section.

But I haven't gotten fatter, just didn't loose much, but I guess I stopped any more from developing, cuzz the way I Ben eating , without grueling gym sessions and miles a day on bike, I should be obese.

Work got me on 3 hours max sleep a day, only to hit gym dead tired and mentally exhausted, then I get to come home and fight with the misses over me lifting.

I'm almost embarased to post photos in a few days here from all the shit I gave Rnsplg

Lol nobody gives a damn man you do what you can at any given time
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Sheeit

Too much shit going on.

You are being modest. You are a hard charging motherfucker and you have changed your body comp more than anyone in this. This comp is no measure of your previous accomplishments.

Tonight's workout;

Incline bench 100*12,4,3 short rest between sets
    Flat db bench 40*10,7,6
    JM press 67,5*12,12,12
    Dips 30,30,30 long rest between sets was showing a guy something

Good PRs but right shoulder hurt like a mofo before the workout and left shoulder after. I'm going to go EOD training, can't say I feel any more fatigue than half the days of this cycle. Going to aim for keeping some gas for the PCT period as the next goal is to retain gains.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information