Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 1641
Like Tree1288Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Rns, do you get any pussy you don't pay for?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Rns, do you get any pussy you don't pay for?
    No, but your wife was cheap enough to make dating obsolete.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Your claims remind me of how I one upped people who couldn't keep their mouth shut about how much weight they gained. I went from 125lbs to 200lbs between 2004-2006, did cut in-between but was too stubborn and kept bulking hoping I'll make more gains in the long run. At least I didn't lie to myself and could look at myself and judge things properly but whenever some loudmouth came and bragged about what they gained I gave them their own crap back at them lol. Realized I wasn't much for mass gains nor in a position to use AAS so I didn't train for that and that pushing to make the scale tell you only what you want to hear is not something I'd ever spend time on again. Maybe you'll reach that point in your development some day Obs.
    So you are 28 now.... So 2004, 13-14 years ago, you were 14-15.

And you didn't do steroids then to add 75lbs of mass..... Gtfo.

So 75 lbs of hard earned natural mass would have you squating early 700 area, easily benching 2x your weight if not more, and you should be pulling 800+ on one rep max DL.

Yet a guy like me, who's 130-140, using the same weight you use on all chest workouts and pull ups.

I can crush easily 16-20 dead hang pull ups I'm talking dead hangs

Obs
    No, but your wife was cheap enough to make dating obsolete.
    Lmfao! I hope you have higher standards than that! I demolished that pussy. It was no good... Too bookooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    So you are 28 now.... So 2004, 13-14 years ago, you were 14-15.

And you didn't do steroids then to add 75lbs of mass..... Gtfo.

So 75 lbs of hard earned natural mass would have you squating early 700 area, easily benching 2x your weight if not more, and you should be pulling 800+ on one rep max DL.

Yet a guy like me, who's 130-140, using the same weight you use on all chest workouts and pull ups.

I can crush easily 16-20 dead hang pull ups I'm talking dead hangs
    You have a very low IQ couch and I'm not trolling/trash talking. I made fun of obs claims of LBM gains as if scale weight gain equals LBM. Just read, it is not difficult

Your claims remind me of how I one upped people who couldn't keep their mouth shut about how much weight they gained. I went from 125lbs to 200lbs between 2004-2006, did cut in-between but was too stubborn and kept bulking hoping I'll make more gains in the long run. At least I didn't lie to myself and could look at myself and judge things properly but whenever some loudmouth came and bragged about what they gained I gave them their own crap back at them lol. Realized I wasn't much for mass gains nor in a position to use AAS so I didn't train for that and that pushing to make the scale tell you only what you want to hear is not something I'd ever spend time on again. Maybe you'll reach that point in your development some day Obs.
    I'll spare you from getting triggered little man. Good lifts there couch!

Lmfao! I hope you have higher standards than that! I demolished that pussy. It was no good... Too bookooo!
    Higher standards? The gas costs to and from work cost more, and I'm driving a damn 68hp (pp actually, ponypower) toyota. You married her.

Obs
    Higher standards? The gas costs to and from work cost more, and I'm driving a damn 68hp (pp actually, ponypower) toyota. You married her.
    She was wwwwwwaaaaaayyy lighter and tighter.
    Five kids son.

You have a very low IQ couch and I'm not trolling/trash talking. I made fun of obs claims of LBM gains as if scale weight gain equals LBM. Just read, it is not difficult

You too good lifts. But I don't get 75 pounds from age 14-16. That's pretty wild.

That amount of natural gain should have put you at ifbb pro by now.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Obs
    You too good lifts. But I don't get 75 pounds from age 14-16. That's pretty wild.

That amount of natural gain should have put you at ifbb pro by now.

Tell him what you really think
    He has done enough bragging for all of us.
    I personally dont give a fuck if he gained a million pounds in his puberty.
    The fact that he brought up 14-16 showshis experience. He has none. I have no idea why he claims 14 years in the gym.

Obs

Tell him what you really think
    He has done enough bragging for all of us.
    I personally dont give a fuck if he gained a million pounds in his puberty.
    The fact that he brought up 14-16 showshis experience. He has none. I have no idea why he claims 14 years in the gym.
    You know its words. I can say this.

"I was 600 pounds and lost 465 pounds in 2 years."

That don't make it true

All I know is this. If some one put on 75 lbs of hard dense right nstural mass and didn't become obese,that type of gains should put ANYONE at a much higher level than we ALL are at.

Obs likes this.

Good job on being a moron, getting an explanation of what you didn't get, then repeating the same moronic shit again. I'm not explaining it again but if it makes you happy to put words in my mouth and think you got me then go ahead.

Wait, actually this is kind of funny. I think I mentioned it for a total of three times. Let's do another IQ test and see if they get it this time.
    Let me requote myself.

You have a very low IQ couch and I'm not trolling/trash talking. I made fun of obs claims of LBM gains as if scale weight gain equals LBM.. Just read, it is not difficult

Obs
    Good job on being a moron, getting an explanation of what you didn't get, then repeating the same moronic shit again. I'm not explaining it again but if it makes you happy to put words in my mouth and think you got me then go ahead.
    You are a true badass Rns. You are so much stronger and better looking than all the other competitors. Nobody here has accomplished anything close to what you have.

You are a true badass Rns. You are so much stronger and better looking than all the other competitors. Nobody here has accomplished anything close to what you have.
    Don't put me on a pedestal now. You're making me blush.

Wait, actually this is kind of funny. I think I mentioned it for a total of three times. Let's do another IQ test and see if they get it this time.
    Let me requote myself.
    Low iq?

So 125 to 200 is not 75 pounds difference?

And 2004-2006 isn't 2 years?

And 2004 wasn't 13.8 years ago

I have a very high iq, in fact I carried a 3.5 GPA through high school. Passed all tests to graduate in 8th grade.

cousinmuscles likes this.

Low iq?

So 125 to 200 is not 75 pounds difference?

And 2004-2006 isn't 2 years?

And 2004 wasn't 13.8 years ago

I have a very high iq, in fact I carried a 3.5 GPA through high school. Passed all tests to graduate in 8th grade.

Yes todays educational system praises those who read but can't comprehend. I can see that you are proficient in subtraction. You get an A.

Obs
    Don't put me on a pedestal now. You're making me blush.
    You realize my (tested) LBM is 10-15 lbs over your gross bodyweight? You aint that lean boy. All these years lifting and you have less than me to show for it and I have been at it one year now.

Yes todays educational system praises those who read but can't comprehend. I can see that you are proficient in subtraction. You get an A.
    And your soo smart and accomplished because?.....

Look brother. I got 7 years on you, so when you speak of "today's education systems" your speaking if the systems you learned from, not mine.

All I'm saying, is if you got "14 years" of hardcore powerlifting training, and can't double up weight on bench press and can't yank 650 or so off the floor,you sir, need to re-evauluate your training and routines, not OBS.

and what you've accomplished this past 7 weeks,come on. Look at the amount of shit your running. I'd be very very uper if I made what the world would call "mediocre gains" that aren't even on the brink of what could be achieved naturally with hard work.

I mean, you cut up a bit, and gained a few lbs on a few lifts, while running, 5 different drugs.

Yes you are a legend in your own mind, a hero to the blind. Don't break your arm patting yourself on your acne covered back

Obs likes this.

Obs

Look brother. I got 7 years on you, so when you speak of "today's education systems" your speaking if the systems you learned from, not mine.

All I'm saying, is if you got "14 years" of hardcore powerlifting training, and can't double up weight on bench press and can't yank 650 or so off the floor,you sir, need to re-evauluate your training and routines, not OBS.

and what you've accomplished this past 7 weeks,come on. Look at the amount of shit your running. I'd be very very uper if I made what the world would call "mediocre gains" that aren't even on the brink of what could be achieved naturally with hard work.

I mean, you cut up a bit, and gained a few lbs on a few lifts, while running, 5 different drugs.

Yes you are a legend in your own mind, a hero to the blind. Don't break your arm patting yourself on your acne covered back

Lmao! He is gonna explode!

Educational standards went downhill already in the 70s so I'm not sure what you mean. Though if you look at some very big sized letters you'll see I never claimed I gained 75lbs LBM. Here are some other things I never claimed: training powerlifting, weight training for 14 years, being 28 years old, taking 5 types of AAS, claiming I think I am a legend. I know this is a long paragraph and couchs brain won't make it all the way to these words but someone ought to find this lol worthy.

I haven't started his cycle yet, I'm probably going to wait till around 25th august - 2nd September. I'm not happy with current body fat to run cycle yet.

When I do, if i do, its
    1-15 test E 500 per week
    6-15 Mast E 400 per week
    And I'm going to run test base @ 50mg 4x per week, on shoulder, back, chest and leg day, Starting @ week 6 - 15

Adex eod @ .25mg
    Hcg 2x week @ 250 iu

I may start test base later Nd use it for 1 week during washout for test E so pct transition is less dead.

Imma have to cop a third bottle

Again I,may or may not go Matty on this

Also, recent bloods show my natty test is at 589 which is a plus, because Feb 2016 pre cycle it was 346

I finished pct in Jan 2017, I think the Clomid and nolva spiked my natty production to,a more acceptable normal range.
    4 drugs my bad. And yes brother you do claim 14 years training. You said you don't chase the scale, so mass is not your concern. And you talk about your massive deads. So may I ask, nvm. I get it, you go to the gym to stack rubber plates on a bar for half rep deadlift, wear pink crocs, and listen to gay ass house music and pose like a Nancy. Yes you've got us beat.

I been at strength training seriously for 3 years. I came out the gate with a strong batting average.

Did you just quote your own cycle plan without realizing it?

14 years training does not mean 14 years weight training, though I'll be honest here, up to a point I kept training and got very little gains, it could have been 24 years training the difference wouldn't have been much bigger.

Here's a fun fact, he's been training 3 years but hasn't found his balls to train legs yet.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Let's take a break. Take a breath. Stop the personal attacks. You can have your fun just keep it civil.

250mg test E homebrew E3D week 1-12
    100mg anadrol ED week 7-12
    GHRP2/Ipam+Mod GRF 100mcg each, AM+PM, week 1-12
    250iu HCG E3D week 1-12

EDIT: forgot, 12,5mg aromasin EOD too.
    My bad 4 drugs

14 years training does not mean 14 years weight training, though I'll be honest here, up to a point I kept training and got very little gains, it could have been 24 years training the difference wouldn't have been much bigger.

Here's a fun fact, he's been training 3 years but hasn't found his balls to train legs yet.
    I do train legs,I don't squat because of in taken care of injuries in my young adult life. I fractured my pelvis on a ATV. I have pretty bad scoliosis as well. Its suicide for me to get under a barbell and squat.

I do leg presses, hacks, leg curls and extensions.

I was being facetious saying id never train legs again.

And the daily biking I do, I suppose I pedal with my arms ....?

Obs

Yet his legs look better than yours. He cut off 120lb of fat with a fucking bicycle. You are a big headed little shit.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Much better. Thank you.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So life keeps getting better over here... went out in the garage this morning to get something from our other fridge and being half asleep still I missed a step, with my bad knee of course, and I’ve been in pretty bad pain all day. No lose of range of motion surprisingly but it’s very sore. Legs are suppose to be tomorrow so we’ll see. I skip last week due to knee pain so I really don’t want to miss this week.
    Still having some issues at home with the girlfriend. She usually does my injections for me. I did them in my glutes for a couple years but it’s nice having someone else do it. Plus she could easily do shoulders for me so I had more sites to rotate in. I think maybe I’ll try to do quads tomorrow... although I gotta admit I’m a little worried to try it.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    So life keeps getting better over here... went out in the garage this morning to get something from our other fridge and being half asleep still I missed a step, with my bad knee of course, and I’ve been in pretty bad pain all day. No lose of range of motion surprisingly but it’s very sore. Legs are suppose to be tomorrow so we’ll see. I skip last week due to knee pain so I really don’t want to miss this week.
    Still having some issues at home with the girlfriend. She usually does my injections for me. I did them in my glutes for a couple years but it’s nice having someone else do it. Plus she could easily do shoulders for me so I had more sites to rotate in. I think maybe I’ll try to do quads tomorrow... although I gotta admit I’m a little worried to try it.
    I cant bring myself to do quads. Never have. I do delts biceps and glutes on this cycle. Good luck with the knee that kind of thing cheats a guy.

My bad 4 drugs

Drugs, it's drugs man. Lol. Actually, it's 5 drugs. You get an F at elementary maths. It's two AAS. Peptides don't do much in terms of strength/mass.

I cant bring myself to do quads. Never have. I do delts biceps and glutes on this cycle. Good luck with the knee that kind of thing cheats a guy.
    Read this countless times about quads being a PITA but I did them from the start and I find it to be easy as hell, just don't go too low. Might be a mental thing since it's said to be bad so often. Personally I can't imagine injecting into the bicep. Just seems like a "hell no" place to pick to stick a needle in. I just recently messed up a glute shot, I assumed it went subq afterwards and from the feeling it seems I made a Depot on my left glute area lol. Hoping I didn't mess up badly and have to visit a hospital... Doesn't hurt at least and isn't red.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I don’t know if I’d ever hit bi’s. I’ve done tri’s before and that was pretty painful.

When you do quads you come in from the side right?

Obs
    Shoulders tonight
    I did random ass shit that bordered not shoulder exercise and a little more upper back.
    The intensity I have had these last two workouts is nuts. I have been losing 1-2 reps with 30 second break at same work weight. This is not normal for any cycle I have ever done.
    Side lateral raise
    Plate raise
    Incline db press
    Db pull over
    Wide grip cable pulldown
    Reverse grip bb curl to military press
    Bastard one arm crossover/pulldown

Fully aware that was a fkd up workout.
    3 sets 30 second rest.
    Plate raises were not to failure just 3 sets of 15 more of a warm up.
    Will either do calve and abs or chest and back tomorrow. Depends on feel.

Obs
    Yeah I don’t know if I’d ever hit bi’s. I’ve done tri’s before and that was pretty painful.

Couch does quads. I would scream like a bitch and kick like a mule. I think the go from an upper side position.

I pin it straight towards the center of the thigh so the needle goes straight. I try to keep track of used spots but I pin at where the bottom part of your pockets would be on pants.

Obs
    I fucking hate the skinny fucking twat in the mirror!

Last night's workout;

Seated db press 40*20,8,6
    TT style side raise 10*14,14,12
    Db side raise dropsets (22,5*20, 12,5*12, 7*10), (20*16, 12,5*6)
    Rear delt bent over cable 5*20,20,20

Great workout for the first two exercises, then I got this massive shoulder pump making me immobile. Ruined the dropsets as form got horrendous. Took a break and used the foam roller to relieve some pressure before rear delts. Must be the anadrol it's also giving me painful back pumps during the day. Googled this apparently potassium and taurine can help. Really hoping to solve this, even though delts only get affected this way, the onset of the pump is within the first couple reps of the first set and after a couple sets the side delts get twitchy, immobile (can't scratch my back) and strength tanks.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

I fucking hate the skinny fucking twat in the mirror!
    Don't spend all the tissues now, save some for the competitions end.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

I pin it straight towards the center of the thigh so the needle goes straight. I try to keep track of used spots but I pin at where the bottom part of your pockets would be on pants.
    Right in,one of these dots. I used the center dot, alternated left and right leg the whole 16 weeks

Its like butter.

Thread Information