Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,640 of 3092
Like Tree3127Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition [ENTRY OPEN until start]

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Is there a competition going on? It sort of seems like I was away and a soap opera started. LOL
    Just trying to get everyone focused. Watch out, the females are not getting into the drama and are focused.
    BTW couch- I competed at about 185. I’m at 213 right now. Also below the 220.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh it’s still going. Bout 5 weeks left. I’m a head of schedule.
    Well except for my chicken legs but Zeus promised to give me some pointers. So I’m good.
    bethdoth likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    How's everyone doing ??.
    Things are going great for me.... As long as your talking about eating. I've been killing grilled meats for 5 days and it's wonderful.... Maybe a little guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Is there a competition going on? It sort of seems like I was away and a soap opera started. LOL
    Just trying to get everyone focused.
    Hey Charger, just a bit of noise, I'm a solid second to Cape and his chicken legs. And collectively we're probably way behind people who are just silently working away.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Got a little carried away with eating and beer drinking this weekend, weighing in at 238 this morning. Dont seem to be bloated or less vascular, so oh well. Back on the wagon, for now. .
    I feel ya brother.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Burnt my f'in fingers with the Pyrex dish

All well though won't affect deadlifts tomorrow, that's all that matters
    CM... You got to stop drinking and cooking.

Evening all. Greetings from the last day of vacation.... Sadly. Completely fell off the diet and just enjoyed myself the last few days. I did manage to hit the gym three of the four days in Austin so I'm feeling okay about that. Austin's not been a bad place to visit, but it's not Chicago. Far less gun fire in Austin, but the people down here seem way more polite. If y'all ever get a chance to take a drive around the Texas Hill Country I highly recommend it!

I'll be traveling most of tomorrow, but have every intention of eating well and hitting the gym when I get home.

Everyone, go kiss your dog, or pet your girlfriend, or whatever makes you happy. just smile a little bit before you go to bed, we could all use a little more happy these days.

Best,
    C-

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    CM... You got to stop drinking and cooking.
    Long story but my neighbours alarm went off. It was a continuous, very high pitch beep, which is subtle at first but made my brains fight/flight response go haywire, horrible alarm... Used a high temp oven but just at the pyrex borosilicate glass temp limit, I thought some kind of physics happened where the borosilicate glass was reacting and about to explode from the pressure. It kept slipping off the spade (f'in glass on wood) so I fixed things manually. I'm ok with it though it's on the outside, if it was on the inside of my hand it would affect my grip thus my lifting, then I'd be pissed lol!
    Charlie67 likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I was sequestered to post this, by my brother from another mother.

"Dear Zeus,
    Bop has literally 10x the members online at all times and we have less drama because admins and mods would get one sniff of them and ban.

Bop isnt hurting for business, when someone is asked to correct something on bop, they correct it or get the hammer. Unlike SS that will allow shit stirring constantly in every thread and continue to warn the european pussies.

This is precisely why there are about three fucking europeans on bop. They come in spreading their shit and are annihilated almost immediately. We dont tolerate pussies on bop. For every 500 pages there is one short argument and mofos are gone. In the days when SS was in its prime, the handled shit the same way.

For the sake of both boards SS best not be trashing. The site is barely up as it is.
    Sincerely, The real deal

Glossary:

SS= Steroidschwitz.com
    Bop= real brotherhood
    Zues= euopean pussy that would last two minutes in my shoes.
    Man this is the reason Americans shouldn't be trusted with guns. I knew we shouldn't have let you have them.

The British empire will rise once again. Your hillbilly gun toting days are numbered.

Very soon you and your snowflake friend will find the path to salvation. We don't tolerate bullys over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Oh it’s still going. Bout 5 weeks left. I’m a head of schedule.
    Well except for my chicken legs but Zeus promised to give me some pointers. So I’m good.
    Squeeze at the end of the movement. Make sure you really contract that muscle.

You might grow after looking the same for a decade even after using grams of gear and tren .

Don't take everything to heart. You know I love you x

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Man this is the reason Americans shouldn't be trusted with guns. I knew we shouldn't have let you have them.

The British empire will rise once again. Your hillbilly gun toting days are numbered.

Very soon you and your snowflake friend will find the path to salvation. We don't tolerate bullys over here.
    Haha, that's funny.

Haha, that's funny.
    They lost their guns. Now their knives. What’s next forks?

They lost their guns. Now their knives. What’s next forks?
    Best thing to ever happen to this country was taking guns away from the public.

There's not one bitter person here raging because their handguns got took away. Know why? School massacres and kids getting shot up doesn't happen anymore.

Americans.... geez. You guys need to counselling if you can't see through your beer goggles that guns are bad

Best thing to ever happen to this country was taking guns away from the public.

There's not one bitter person here raging because their handguns got took away. Know why? School massacres and kids getting shot up doesn't happen anymore.

Americans.... geez. You guys need to counselling if you can't see through your beer goggles that guns are bad
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D94BDA28-1EC4-4E00-92D0-3D24DE020C00.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	174159Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28407FCA-A345-4078-9F1C-959D744B0C5A.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	174160

Name:	D94BDA28-1EC4-4E00-92D0-3D24DE020C00.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	174159Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28407FCA-A345-4078-9F1C-959D744B0C5A.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	174160
    Ahh yes I get all my facts from pictures with 2 flags and a number underneath.

Feel free to look up school shootings which is the point I made rather than arguing a completely separate point entirely .

I couldn't care less about gangs shooting each other up. Children been gunned down is a different story. Children can't afford 9 grand to buy a handgun black market. But your kids could pick one of your many guns up and head into school and start splattered blood all over the place...
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Ahh yes I get all my facts from pictures with 2 flags and a number underneath.

Feel free to look up school shootings which is the point I made rather than arguing a completely separate point entirely .

I couldn't care less about gangs shooting each other up. Children been gunned down is a different story. Children can't afford 9 grand to buy a handgun black market. But your kids could pick one of your many guns up and head into school and start splattered blood all over the place...
    Yep, and someone with a gun can break in your house, murder and rape your family, and their ain't fucking thing you can do about. Yall brainwashed loonies over there may not want the means to protect your family, but I think I'll hold on to mine. If it weren't for weak minded liberals like yall over here, our schools would be protected, and that bullshit wouldn't happen. Shooters ALWAYS target soft targets
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Zeus you need to tread careful talking shit about all americans,

Alot of amercians have helped you on your pathetic journey.

you are a kid, so I will go lightly, but dont talk shit and wait from help from others in your area, grow up and let shit die man.

lets get this thread back to good stuff.

and the pic cape did of both the legs side by side was hilarious, i spit coffee all over my desk.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All this bench press talk got me wondering, haven't been benching much lately cause of shoulder. After warming up, I put 225 on and easily did it ten times, probably good for another ten, but not sure. Felt pretty good, but shoulder starting to hurt a little, a couple hours later...
    That could be from all the other chest and back sets I did after bench, got a little carried away this afternoon...lol
    I have found when benching only come down to a 90 degree angle, don't touch chest. The lower you go the more it activates the shoulder.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Yep, and someone with a gun can break in your house, murder and rape your family, and their ain't fucking thing you can do about. Yall brainwashed loonies over there may not want the means to protect your family, but I think I'll hold on to mine. If it weren't for weak minded liberals like yall over here, our schools would be protected, and that bullshit wouldn't happen. Shooters ALWAYS target soft targets
    Know what the kicker is. If someone broke into my house... They wouldn't have a gun! Jesus Christ this is like talking to children.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

you are a kid, so I will go lightly, but dont talk shit and wait from help from others in your area, grow up and let shit die man.

and the pic cape did of both the legs side by side was hilarious, i spit coffee all over my desk.
    I don't need to anything, nor am I kid and you can get to fuck mr smokey.

You can dish it out but can't take it back unlike me. 'Lovebyts stop following me around the forum.... oh please stop. Why can't you leave me alone'

Wakey wakey kid. Stop stroking your guns and knuckle down. Maybe you'll get somewhere in life.

It's honestly like the cast of fragile rock I'm dealing with.
    A meth head junkie who gets away with wishing cancer on people, and alcoholic who becomes a keyboard warrier when he's had one too many and yourself you Smokey monkey you.

You're letting me annoy you and you're sole argument back to upset me is that you twats on gear are stronger than a natural.

I read your interview moosewoman. Saw you're quite old. No need to cover up by saying you spilled your coffee. It's a natural part of aging. Nobody is judging you.

Back to the gun argument. Teachers with guns? That would go down a treat. Little fucking Johnny will be getting slotted by the substitute teacher he made cry every Tuesday because she doesn't have children.

Solution to gun crime and children being shot.....?
    MORE GUNS.

Some people honestly shouldn't breed outside their own family. But then I understand that is a choice you 3 men take anyway
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let's stop talking shit about america. I believe we can all agree about talking shit about Australia lol
    bethdoth and PeanutbutterDC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    I have found when benching only come down to a 90 degree angle, don't touch chest. The lower you go the more it activates the shoulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    Let's stop talking shit about america. I believe we can all agree about talking shit about Australia lol
    No they need to know how backward and silly they are.

Bet most of them still believe in God too....

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

Agree 100%! When you paint with a broad brush you offend more people. You may want to go back to those schools and study a bit of history. You will find that American guns and men may have saved your ass a few times in the past.

I know you don't believe that Cape has chicken legs, no one in their right mind could think that. Also anyone that looks at his hair mug can obviously see he is not a school girl. So what was your motivation for making these comments? Capes observation of your lack of body recomp over 3 comps was pretty accurate. You have not made a huge change in your body. I would estimate your body fat at about 21% which is kinda high. As far as being natural that is great! But, it does put you at a disadvantage. This is a steroid forum where the members come to hopefully learn how to safely use steroids , but also about 100's of other things. I know you extended an olive branch once and it wasn't taken, but then you came back with a vengeance.

Ok I am done butting in with my .02 cents and am off to party for a week!!! I hope everyone is doing well in their attempt to transform fat to muscle!!!!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=hollowedzeus;7408389]I don't need to anything, nor am I kid and you can get to fuck mr smokey.

You can dish it out but can't take it back unlike me. 'Lovebyts stop following me around the forum.... oh please stop. Why can't you leave me alone' see u are a dumb fat fvck. i never cried about him, he cried about me. when he came back he tried to start shit but im not that guy anymore. dont change my words you sloppy looking piece of dog trash

Wakey wakey kid. Stop stroking your guns and knuckle down. Maybe you'll get somewhere in life. if that means we raise a generation like you, no thanks, u hate seeing america rise back up, pussy.

A meth head junkie who gets away with wishing cancer on people, and alcoholic who becomes a keyboard warrier when he's had one too many and yourself you Smokey monkey you. Smokey? ok, I do.

You're letting me annoy you and you're sole argument back to upset me is that you twats on gear are stronger than a natural. you are just a follower, it is clear as day little fat boy.

I read your interview moosewoman. Saw you're quite old. No need to cover up by saying you spilled your coffee. It's a natural part of aging. Nobody is judging you. point?

Back to the gun argument. Teachers with guns? That would go down a treat. Little fucking Johnny will be getting slotted by the substitute teacher he made cry every Tuesday because she doesn't have children.

MORE GUNS.

Some people honestly shouldn't breed outside their own family. But then I understand that is a choice you 3 men take anyway[/QUOT

you look like such a clown. go high five the other twats from across the pond who hate america, shit, atleast they know how to train.

Agree 100%! When you paint with a broad brush you offend more people. You may want to go back to those schools and study a bit of history. You will find that American guns and men may have saved your ass a few times in the past.

I know you don't believe that Cape has chicken legs, no one in their right mind could think that. Also anyone that looks at his hair mug can obviously see he is not a school girl. So what was your motivation for making these comments? Capes observation of your lack of body recomp over 3 comps was pretty accurate. You have not made a huge change in your body. I would estimate your body fat at about 21% which is kinda high. As far as being natural that is great! But, it does put you at a disadvantage. This is a steroid forum where the members come to hopefully learn how to safely use steroids , but also about 100's of other things. I know you extended an olive branch once and it wasn't taken, but then you came back with a vengeance.

Ok I am done butting in with my .02 cents and am off to party for a week!!! I hope everyone is doing well in their attempt to transform fat to muscle!!!!
    No offense meant to you sir. Although I agree with my comments about Americans I did not say them to hurt you.

Apologies for any offense you may have taken bethdoth it was not my intention .

Yeah I've not used gear so I've never expected to make as drastic of changes as any people here. Cape however has went backwards. I used to respect his physique but the more he gets upset and eats the worse he gets. I don't think he's training with the same vigour either... It's a shame really. I'd love to see him do well but it seems impossible now.

I'd love to see his legs grow the most. Perhaps to that of a turkey but alas chicken they will stay

The British army also has guns though... what's your point?
    In reality you have no point. Since my point was on school shootng. This is now the 4th or so counter argument that has nothing to do with my original point.

I like you so say what you will but I don't wish to argue with yourself anymore.

Smokey meth and alchy can put their best foot forward if they wish

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok. Group hug time!
    Let’s all be respectful of each other and make this a competition thread.
    I am more interested in the routines and strategies of everyone here.
    I am especially interested in the chicken leg routine. LOL
    I am just trying to lighten things up. Please do not take the last comment as anything negative toward anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Mooseman33;7408393]

You can dish it out but can't take it back unlike me. 'Lovebyts stop following me around the forum.... oh please stop. Why can't you leave me alone' see u are a dumb fat fvck. i never cried about him, he cried about me. when he came back he tried to start shit but im not that guy anymore. dont change my words you sloppy looking piece of dog trash

Wakey wakey kid. Stop stroking your guns and knuckle down. Maybe you'll get somewhere in life. if that means we raise a generation like you, no thanks, u hate seeing america rise back up, pussy.

A meth head junkie who gets away with wishing cancer on people, and alcoholic who becomes a keyboard warrier when he's had one too many and yourself you Smokey monkey you. Smokey? ok, I do.

You're letting me annoy you and you're sole argument back to upset me is that you twats on gear are stronger than a natural. you are just a follower, it is clear as day little fat boy.

I read your interview moosewoman. Saw you're quite old. No need to cover up by saying you spilled your coffee. It's a natural part of aging. Nobody is judging you. point?

MORE GUNS.

Some people honestly shouldn't breed outside their own family. But then I understand that is a choice you 3 men take anyway[/QUOT

you look like such a clown. go high five the other twats from across the pond who hate america, shit, atleast they know how to train.
    Man I could smell the salty tears fall from your cheeks when he came back. 'Why me!?' Is what I believe you said. Lovebyts was a lovely guy. Just proves you canny take a joke. Grow up eh?

Oh. Attack me not the argument. You're hard.

Just wait. I'll personally come over and serve you some of her majesty's royal justice. The only thing rising up with be your countries debt for all the hankies because everyone needs a tissue for their issue.

I'm a follower because I've yet to jump on the gear train?

You need generations like me mate. You'll be dead in like 20 years or something.... no, 10. You smoke...
    My generation will be the ones to change your shit filled nappies in the days before you die and be the ones to chuck you in the fire to see you off.
    Don't smoke guys.

I look like a clown? I've got 5 guys getting upset because you're letting me get under your skin. You need to grow up and stop being such a snowflake. Your spending way too much time with alchy. Dry your eyes

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No they need to know how backward and silly they are.

Bet most of them still believe in God too....
    Yep, I do.

Let's focus on the competition please.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    Wow! It’s getting a bit old! This will definitely make a newcomer to the boards want to leave. However, I feel you all have more to offer and I want to stick around to see ...By no means am I saying defending yourself is wrong... I am proud to be a God fearing American and refuse to argue about it....but if one feels the need to discuss it- it should be in another thread.
    almostgone, bethdoth and Charlie67 like this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

You can dish it out but can't take it back unlike me. 'Lovebyts stop following me around the forum.... oh please stop. Why can't you leave me alone'

Wakey wakey kid. Stop stroking your guns and knuckle down. Maybe you'll get somewhere in life.

A meth head junkie who gets away with wishing cancer on people, and alcoholic who becomes a keyboard warrier when he's had one too many and yourself you Smokey monkey you.

You're letting me annoy you and you're sole argument back to upset me is that you twats on gear are stronger than a natural.

I read your interview moosewoman. Saw you're quite old. No need to cover up by saying you spilled your coffee. It's a natural part of aging. Nobody is judging you.

MORE GUNS.

Some people honestly shouldn't breed outside their own family. But then I understand that is a choice you 3 men take anyway
    the thing is Zeus you're not natural you using gear to whether it be a little bit or a lot you're still on gear

I ran two cycles one two years ago 500 mg a week, and one this year for 16 weeks with test and mast. I'm on trt myself

I don't smoke meth and I'm not a junkie

Yeah I may have had a drug issue in 2006 and it was opiates but I've been clean since then you my friend look like you Freebase Snickers bars.

As far as guns, they want to take them, they can. But they better take everyone else's as well

Did you see the guy in France? He killed and injured 200+ people with a box truck. No guns involved. Until the cops got there....

Now look at most shootings, you'll never see numbers like 200 victims.

Las Vegas was our biggest shooting, @ 58 dead.

Look at UK
    Cumbria shootings was a shooting spree which occurred on 2 June 2010 when a lone gunman, Derrick Bird, killed 12 people and injured 11 others before killing himself in Cumbria, England.

Hungerford Massacre was a series of random shootings in Hungerford, England, on 19 August 1987, when Michael Robert Ryan, an unemployed antique dealer and handyman, fatally shot sixteen people, including a police officer, before shooting himself.

The list goes on. Bombings with 210 klled.

Scottish school masacres.

The fact if the matter, is we live in a world with people, we may be separated by distance, bit it's all the same place.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 09-18-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    Wow! It’s getting a bit old! This will definitely make a newcomer to the boards want to leave. However, I feel you all have more to offer and I want to stick around to see ...By no means am I saying defending yourself is wrong... I am proud to be a God fearing American and refuse to argue about it....but if one feels the need to discuss it- it should be in another thread.
    No disrespect, but so should the anti European, we are pussies bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    the thing is Zeus you're not natural you using gear to whether it be a little bit or a lot you're still on gear

I rent two cycles one two years ago 500 mg a week, and when this year for 16 weeks with testing mast I'm on trt myself

I don't smoke meth and I'm not a junkie

Yeah I may have had a drug issue in 2006 and it was opiates but I've been clean since then you my friend look like you Freebase fucking Snickers bars
    How am I on a little bit of gear? Even on trt my numbers are like 600 ng/dl

Aw mate stop it. You're making me tingle talking about snickers bars

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This thread is really getting derailed. Let's get it on track please.

Mutual respect can be a wonderful thing.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-19-2018 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Spelling
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

So training this morning was great! Really loving my new workouts! Today was lower body day. Legs were shaking and dead when I left! Went back for cardio but ended up doing more rolling/release work around my hips. (Sooooooo painful but so worth it!) Goal is to be able to get back to full function one of these days!

Giant set 1
    (5 rounds in 12 mins 1 min rest b4 repeating)
    Leg press 570x10
    Alt lunges 8 each side
    Plank 30 secs

Giant set 2
    Kneeling squats 200x10
    Jump squats 8
    Banded lateral squat walks 10 each way

Giant set 3
    (6 rounds in 8 mins no rests)
    Leg extensions 90x10
    Leg curls 90x10
    Calf raises 12

“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11‬ *NLT‬‬

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

A few more pics of you in the gym pumped up would more than likely change the subject! LOL

I had the gym all to myself Sunday at noon. Packer game was on! No one wants to see my fat ol chicken leg mug so help me out here Kitty!
    Last edited by bethdoth; 09-18-2018 at 09:19 AM.
    almostgone and KittyO1 like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    How am I on a little bit of gear? Even on trt my numbers are like 600 ng/dl

Aw mate stop it. You're making me tingle talking about snickers bars
    Your on trt. That's gear.

Label or name doesn't matter.

A needle goes into your body and deposits steroids plain and simple
    Capebuffalo likes this.

A few more pics of you in the gym pumped up would more than likely change the subject! LOL

I had the gym all to myself Sunday at noon. Packer game was on! No one wants to see my fat ol chicken leg mug so help me out here Kitty!
    Remember to cut your face out, it's the internet

Next progress pics next week for me. My week 6 pics are somewhere in the computer at home only posted the most muscular in this thread.. Today I got 8.5 hours of sleep which is awesome, I have to stop spending time on crap so I never get less than 7h sleep... End up procrastinating progress pics too due to time constraints
    bethdoth and Charlie67 like this.

No disrespect, but so should the anti European, we are pussies bullshit
    I was saying that’s what I believed when I said I’m a proud God fearing American and not gonna argue about it.

“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11‬ *NLT‬‬
    Capebuffalo and bethdoth like this.

‬‬

Those are some of the best days! Sorry no pics from me. Didn’t even cross my mind! Lol
    bethdoth likes this.

‬‬

I was saying that’s what I believed when I said I’m a proud God fearing American and not gonna argue about it.

Amen Kitty.
    KittyO1 likes this.

Name:	Screenshot_20180918-101432_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	174162
    KittyO1 likes this.

So training this morning was great! Really loving my new workouts! Today was lower body day. Legs were shaking and dead when I left! Went back for cardio but ended up doing more rolling/release work around my hips. (Sooooooo painful but so worth it!) Goal is to be able to get back to full function one of these days!

Giant set 1
    Leg press 570x10
    Alt lunges 8 each side
    Plank 30 secs

Giant set 2
    Kneeling squats 200x10
    Jump squats 8
    Banded lateral squat walks 10 each way

Giant set 3
    (6 rounds in 8 mins no rests)
    Leg extensions 90x10
    Leg curls 90x10
    Calf raises 12

You're in good shape. I tried doing the 300 challenge and almost died but completed it (eventually). I'd lose some calories mid way into your workout lol
    KittyO1 likes this.

Lol. I think we broke Zeus.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Name:	Screenshot_20180918-101432_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	174162
    You always had big arms because f&%k me, no matter how much I'll go at it I'll never get that, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You always had big arms because f&%k me, no matter how much I'll go at it I'll never get that, lol.
    Thanks, its genetics

Thread Information