Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,720 of 3092
Like Tree3127Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition [ENTRY OPEN until start]

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    This hurricane is a cold sumbitch!
    What in the fuck did you do to that thing while it was in georgia!?

Must have sucked up guitarzans beer fridge

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Oh all you pleasant weather hunters....
    I hear you, love grouse hunting, but have to travel North to do any. I don't do much pheasant hunting either because there's very little public land that's any good around me, and I don't have a dog.

I always spend the first two weekends of the season in some woods along the Illinois River and its 95% wood ducks, occasionally I'll see teal... If I'm observant enough I wont shoot at it (season ends for those late September). The rest of the season I'm hunting flooded fields and it's mostly mallards, a few wood ducks. Less common to see are Pintails, Mergansers (although I shot two last year). Black ducks and ring-necks are even more rare. That's about it. Late season, depending on weather, we'll usually get a few geese.
    Mostly woodies here. South Ga get some teal. Mergansers taste like shit. But I’ll sort them.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    This hurricane is a cold sumbitch!
    What in the fuck did you do to that thing while it was in georgia!?

Must have sucked up guitarzans beer fridge
    It’s called fall. A season we don’t usually have. Enjoy it.
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Mostly woodies here. South Ga get some teal. Mergansers taste like shit. But I’ll sort them.
    Duck meat costs me like $743,000 a pound.... I'm eating it. It's the only meat more expensive then deer, which seems like a bargain even with my new cold weather gear

Duck meat costs me like $743,000 a pound.... I'm eating it. It's the only meat more expensive then deer, which seems like a bargain even with my new cold weather gear
    No kidding right? At least we are helping the environment.
    Charlie67 likes this.

Um.... Fellas... It's snowing like a mo fo.... Happy October....
    Capebuffalo likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even though I didnt get any property damage from the storm, I did suffer emotionally, so we came to our safe place. Riverwalk, Columbus Ga. Bar after bar after bar, one them deals
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-175335_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	174459

Name:	20181012_173428.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	174460

Name:	20181012_171656.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	174458
    Obs, KittyO1 and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Even though I didnt get any property damage from the storm, I did suffer emotionally, so we came to our safe place. Riverwalk, Columbus Ga. Bar after bar after bar, one them deals

Damn brother, you do live a blessed life. Enjoy!

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    Storm recovery going well. Just cooked one of my famous pizzas, on the patio watching football, drinking five finger death punch and listening to jack and coke

Cell tower down, cant upload pic
    Sounds like you “listened” to a few too many jack and cokes! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Oh shit! Thats the real deal. Think you can talk my girlfriend into training that hard? Lol. Are you running anything?
    Sure thing! I would at least try! Lol...No just clen other than general supps.

Good work Kitty!!

Slin? Ah, got it... So you've basically just been toying with us amateurs this whole time, lol.

Good! ... I mean good that you can post a picture, I'm tired of being so jealous, lol. Seriously though, glad you're good to go.

Up for a little cardio this morning, it's been a long time since I saw 32°. It was a chilly walk, but really got me thinking about duck season which opens here in a couple weeks. I'll be at the gym for back with tonight, followed by a steak dinner. I'm going to spend the weekend getting my duck gear in order and just enjoying the cool weather.

Have a great Friday everyone!
    C-

PS: "Duck" always wants to autocorrect to either "fuck" or "dick"..... a "dick hunting" typo is hard to come back from.
    lol @ “dick hunting” You must use that word a lot! 32 already??! Wow!

Um.... Fellas... It's snowing like a mo fo.... Happy October....
    I am enjoying the 75 degrees here...it NEVER snows here!

Looks like fun! Enjoy!
    guitarzan likes this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

Happy Friday!! Busy day! Having a senior in HS is no joke! Testing, applying to schools, planning meetings, touring school, paying out the wazoo for anything and everything... 🤦🏼*♀️ We tour our first college Monday! I’m excited but kinda sad it’s coming so quickly!! My daughter and I are pretty close! It will be hard not seeing her!

Lower body day

Giant set 1:
    12 mins - as many rounds as possible
    Leg press 575x12
    Glute ham raises 12
    Plank 30 secs
    Rest 1 min
    ** made it 5 rounds

Giant set 2:
    Kneeling squats 220x8
    Alt lunges 40x8 each leg
    Hip circle lateral squat walks 10 each way
    1 min rest
    **made it 5 rounds

Superset
    Single Leg extensions 50x12
    Glute ham raises 12
    Calf raises 12
    *no rests*

Machine crunches
    40x15x4 sets

Decline sit ups
    4 sets of 12

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

Name:	84FD0589-33E9-499C-8A89-A5F7D10C2547.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	230.6 KB 
ID:	174466
    Charlie67 and KittyO1 like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    Happy Friday!! Busy day! Having a senior in HS is no joke! Testing, applying to schools, planning meetings, touring school, paying out the wazoo for anything and everything... 🤦🏼*♀️ We tour our first college Monday! I’m excited but kinda sad it’s coming so quickly!! My daughter and I are pretty close! It will be hard not seeing her!
    I teach HS (11th & 12th graders ). OMG, rough time for you and the daughter! Good luck keeping up, and yeah paying out the wazoo. My students ask me why I don’t have kids - it’s just too much damn work. So happy the two of you are tight, see too much of the opposite in school. Congrats on the energy for your workouts.

10 days left.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    Happy Friday!! Busy day! Having a senior in HS is no joke! Testing, applying to schools, planning meetings, touring school, paying out the wazoo for anything and everything... * We tour our first college Monday! I’m excited but kinda sad it’s coming so quickly!! My daughter and I are pretty close! It will be hard not seeing her!
    Uhg... College visits terrify me. My house is such a hectic and vibrant dumpster fire of chaos that i can't imagine losing any of that. I hope they decide to stay close to home when the time comes....

Anyways, happy weekend everyone! Been a little quiet this weekend. I'm embarrassed to admit i lost a fight with a bowl of homemade pumpkin ice cream last night. But in my defense, they served it on a bed of crushed vanilla wafers, so what was I to do?

Today we're headed to my grandmothers house, there will be 5 generations of woman there... That's like a hundred years of estrogen, thank God for Adex which keeps mine in check

Right now I'm headed to the gym, 20 mins of cardio and shoulders. As we wind this down, it's crazy how inspiring the last few weeks are. It makes me regret all that pizza in early August. I feel pretty good, I'm not really where I should be, but I'm not really suffering either. Life is all about choices my friends, some of mine have been good choices, most haven't, lol.

I'm still running mast/test, i meant to run some clen , but never got around to ordering it and now it's not worth it. I'm still eating 2400-2600 calories and hitting cardio 3-4 days.

Any suggestions for the last few days? I saw GH post about no-carbs for 3 days before final pictures but i don't know enough about why that wouldn't just make me flat. I always look better after a carb-heavy meal... But I'm also not real lean, so none of this probably matters much. Any advice is welcome.

Gym time, have a great Sunday!

C-

10 days left.
    Morning Cape, I heard that donut shop near you is having a sale, you should go check it out.
    KittyO1 likes this.

Morning Cape, I heard that donut shop near you is having a sale, you should go check it out.
    Naw. I had gravy biscuit , fried potatoes, cheese scrambled eggs ad French toast. No room for a donut.
    almostgone likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Uhg... College visits terrify me. My house is such a hectic and vibrant dumpster fire of chaos that i can't imagine losing any of that. I hope they decide to stay close to home when the time comes....

Anyways, happy weekend everyone! Been a little quiet this weekend. I'm embarrassed to admit i lost a fight with a bowl of homemade pumpkin ice cream last night. But in my defense, they served it on a bed of crushed vanilla wafers, so what was I to do?

Today we're headed to my grandmothers house, there will be 5 generations of woman there... That's like a hundred years of estrogen, thank God for Adex which keeps mine in check

Right now I'm headed to the gym, 20 mins of cardio and shoulders. As we wind this down, it's crazy how inspiring the last few weeks are. It makes me regret all that pizza in early August. I feel pretty good, I'm not really where I should be, but I'm not really suffering either. Life is all about choices my friends, some of mine have been good choices, most haven't, lol.

I'm still running mast/test, i meant to run some clen , but never got around to ordering it and now it's not worth it. I'm still eating 2400-2600 calories and hitting cardio 3-4 days.

Any suggestions for the last few days? I saw GH post about no-carbs for 3 days before final pictures but i don't know enough about why that wouldn't just make me flat. I always look better after a carb-heavy meal... But I'm also not real lean, so none of this probably matters much. Any advice is welcome.

C-
    What you do is limit your carbs. It depends on the individual as to how long. Try limiting your carbs 5 days out. The day before start adding carbs. Rice every three hours will do it.
    You are limiting your carbs and burning fat instead. Then all of a sudden you add carbs and your muscles take them in and it makes you look bigger.
    You can also try dehydrating yourself. 7 days out drink 2-3 gallons of water a day. 3 days out, drop it to 1 gallon, 2 days drop it to 1/2 gallon, 1 day out, drop it to 1/2 quart. The day of the pics only drink sips as required.

You will feel terrible, but look good. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie- are you using prop? If so, stop like 3 days out. If you are using test E- I would stop a week out for water retention purposes.

Naw. I had gravy biscuit , fried potatoes, cheese scrambled eggs ad French toast. No room for a donut.

Name:	969CB06C-6B01-4BA1-AAC3-D52F65A2A7C3.jpeg 
Views:	150 
Size:	315.5 KB 
ID:	174482
    KittyO1 likes this.

Lies... I'm not falling for your wicked mind games

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Charlie- are you using prop? If so, stop like 3 days out. If you are using test E- I would stop a week out for water retention purposes.
    Yeah, it's prop. So stop BOTH the Test and Mast? 3 days out? Like i said, I'll not particularly lean, so water retention may be masked by an adorable layer of jiggly fat.

What you do is limit your carbs. It depends on the individual as to how long. Try limiting your carbs 5 days out. The day before start adding carbs. Rice every three hours will do it.
    You are limiting your carbs and burning fat instead. Then all of a sudden you add carbs and your muscles take them in and it makes you look bigger.
    You can also try dehydrating yourself. 7 days out drink 2-3 gallons of water a day. 3 days out, drop it to 1 gallon, 2 days drop it to 1/2 gallon, 1 day out, drop it to 1/2 quart. The day of the pics only drink sips as required.

You will feel terrible, but look good. LOL
    What's "limit" mean? Like only broccoli for maybe 30-50 grams/day? Or like zero carbs? And at 1 day out, how much rice every 3 hours?

I know I'm asking for a comple
    te guess, and it's very individualistic, but like 200grams total for the day? 400? .... This is somewhat academic, so i won't hold you to a perfect answer

Looking good as always Cape.... But if you want my expert advice, you should drastically change everything you're doing in the last 10 days. Just change everything, try no cardio, and eat a shit-ton of cookies. Just trust me, on the internet I'm an expert

Looking good as always Cape.... But if you want my expert advice, you should drastically change everything you're doing in the last 10 days. Just change everything, try no cardio, and eat a shit-ton of cookies. Just trust me, on the internet I'm an expert
    I know you think I’m trying to mess with y’alls minds but I promise that’s what I had for breakfast. Credit card receipt has syrup and gravy all over it in the trash or I’d post it. I’m eating my ass off. And there’s a good bit of fat. A whole lot of carbs. I’ve just got the right mixture of supplements finally working together.

I know you think I’m trying to mess with y’alls minds but I promise that’s what I had for breakfast. Credit card receipt has syrup and gravy all over it in the trash or I’d post it. I’m eating my ass off. And there’s a good bit of fat. A whole lot of carbs. I’ve just got the right mixture of supplements finally working together.
    Asshole
    almostgone likes this.

Asshole
    Most days but twice on Sundays.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Stick to premium toilet paper, trust me. Wiping the backside with a powderpuff isn't very efficient timewise.
    Dude, my wife has roids & this Summer we bought one of those toilet seats that squirts water/washes you. I was stubborn to try it at first, but DAMN does it work! More info than needed, but I’ll normally use a few of those baby wipes each time, but with this toilet, a small amount of TP with next to no wiping.
    almostgone likes this.

Asshole
    Hahaha, lol..... I do enjoy a man of few words, LOL.

I know brother , that's what's so fun about this whole thing... We're all doing such different things yet striving for the same goal.... To beat Kitty.
    KittyO1 likes this.

I know brother , that's what's so fun about this whole thing... We're all doing such different things yet striving for the same goal.... To beat Kitty.
    Must beat Kitty.
    KittyO1 likes this.

Hahaha, lol..... I do enjoy a man of few words, LOL.
    Short, but accurate!
    Well, apparently I should've put x2, since its Sunday
    Capebuffalo likes this.

It’s like a bad dream you can’t wake up from.........

Name:	6B9247EE-2B23-4540-9374-983C456B5E25.jpeg 
Views:	262 
Size:	359.8 KB 
ID:	174488
    bethdoth and Obs like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Morning everyone.... happy Monday
    KittyO1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Morning.

Lies... I'm not falling for your wicked mind games

Yeah, it's prop. So stop BOTH the Test and Mast? 3 days out? Like i said, I'll not particularly lean, so water retention may be masked by an adorable layer of jiggly fat.

What's "limit" mean? Like only broccoli for maybe 30-50 grams/day? Or like zero carbs? And at 1 day out, how much rice every 3 hours?

I know I'm asking for a comple
    te guess, and it's very individualistic, but like 200grams total for the day? 400? .... This is somewhat academic, so i won't hold you to a perfect answer
    The time frame is assuming pics in the afternoon.
    I haven’t seen pics so I am blind shooting at a target.
    Try 0 carbs. I am not sure of your diet. The night before eat sweet potato and about 250 grams of beef. You can start a little earlier with the carbs if you like. Maybe 1/2 cup of rice midday.
    The day of the pics have some pancakes for breakfast with syrup. Eat a cup of rice every three hours. You can add some jelly to the rice for the last 2-3 feedings. Sweet potato also.

The night before drink a full bottle of wine. The alcohol will make you go to the bathroom and further dry you up. You should be wanting water at this point so the wine is divine. LOL

I am giving you a cookie cutter version. Usually pics are
    Taken daily and adjustments made as needed.
    You have a basic layout adjust as you see fit. It is important to up your water at first and your body begins to get rid of it. At the end, your body is getting rid of it and it does not know that you are going to limit the intake. Once it finds out, it’s too late.
    So shhhhhh don’t tell your body what you are going to do to it. Keep the cardio going.

It’s like a bad dream you can’t wake up from.........

Name:	6B9247EE-2B23-4540-9374-983C456B5E25.jpeg 
Views:	262 
Size:	359.8 KB 
ID:	174488
    Looking good as always!!!!

Capebuffalo likes this.

The time frame is assuming pics in the afternoon.
    I haven’t seen pics so I am blind shooting at a target.
    Try 0 carbs. I am not sure of your diet. The night before eat sweet potato and about 250 grams of beef. You can start a little earlier with the carbs if you like. Maybe 1/2 cup of rice midday.
    The day of the pics have some pancakes for breakfast with syrup. Eat a cup of rice every three hours. You can add some jelly to the rice for the last 2-3 feedings. Sweet potato also.

The night before drink a full bottle of wine. The alcohol will make you go to the bathroom and further dry you up. You should be wanting water at this point so the wine is divine. LOL

I am giving you a cookie cutter version. Usually pics are
    Taken daily and adjustments made as needed.
    You have a basic layout adjust as you see fit. It is important to up your water at first and your body begins to get rid of it. At the end, your body is getting rid of it and it does not know that you are going to limit the intake. Once it finds out, it’s too late.
    So shhhhhh don’t tell your body what you are going to do to it. Keep the cardio going.

IMO coffee works better than wine and you can drink the morning of. Rice cakes with a little jelly.

I’ll take my free advise now pls.

IMO coffee works better than wine and you can drink the morning of.

I have water retention issues so no coffee for me the day of. The dry mouth sucks though. LOL

I give you advice and you don’t follow it!!
    I told you to eat a lot of Halloween candy and stop lifting a week out.

Capebuffalo, Obs and KittyO1 like this.

I have water retention issues so no coffee for me the day of. The dry mouth sucks though. LOL

Coffee is a diuretic though.

Youth day parade this past Saturday. I’m eating candy.

bethdoth and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I teach HS (11th & 12th graders ). OMG, rough time for you and the daughter! Good luck keeping up, and yeah paying out the wazoo. My students ask me why I don’t have kids - it’s just too much damn work. So happy the two of you are tight, see too much of the opposite in school. Congrats on the energy for your workouts.
    I’m very thankful for our relationship!! Definitely very blessed!

10 days left.
    I know

C-
    She had me all set on her going to a tech school and staying home 2 more years...all of a sudden she wants to go to a school 3 hrs away! Glad it’s not any further!

I think you’ll be blowing us all away with your final pics!!

Looking awesome as usual!!

I agree!! Lol

Must beat Kitty.
    Yeah you two are way out of my league!

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Happy Monday!!

‬‬

Thread Information