Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree1028Likes

Thread: Guns and Ammo Thread

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I love how the word “Racist” in this country right now is basically the same thing as “Heretic” in the Middle Ages. Like the worst thing you can possibly be as a person is someone who inherently doesn’t like a generalized group of people or their maybe just their stereo type. Except that’s not what it even means anymore, because the word had totally lost its meaning and is just loosely thrown at anyone who’s opinion doesn’t go 100% along with liberal left wing ideology in this country. Just like if you went against the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages you were branded a heretic.

Off the top of my head I can think of plenty of things that are worse than racism. Not that I don’t think racism a bit silly in this day in age, but never the less there are worse things...

examples:
    Murder
    Rape
    Human Trafficking
    Assault/Battery
    Robbery
    Burglary
    Grand Theft Auto
    Extortion
    Black Male (<~~ see what I did there)
    Driving while impaired by drugs or alcohol

I also feel like comedians should be protected from being branded racist since it’s their job to make fun of people.
    I agree with all of this and i say it all the time. "Racist" is the modern version of being smeared as a communist in the 1950's. If you get publicly called a "racist", you lose your job, get kicked off facebook, twitter, youtube, lose your apartment, your wife divorces you, you business you own gets shut down or burned down. you might even get arrested. its the red scare all over again.

and comedians used to break social taboos and joke about touchy issues. they used to challenge group think. think of LEnny Bruce and George Carlin. they made fun of societal norms. They pushed the envelop and were trailblazers. comedians were in the forefront of challenging what the majority of this country thought was bad taste. they thrived on offending the masses.

not anymore. now they cow tow and are emasculated, obsequious sheep, fearful of offending anyone. they have no nerve. They are all pussified.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Lenny Bruce used to get arrested all the time for offending folks, religion, sex, race, nothing was off limits.

for those who are too young to have heard of him, check it out.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I guess Jimmy Kimmel is catching shit for his Carl Malone skits back when he was actually funny. The irony is that now he’s one of those douche bags that calls everyone racist.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Thanks I bookmarked that site.

I just bought some bullets from Bayou Bullets, but they're so back ordered they haven't mailed mine out yet.
    Maybe check out Falcon Bullet or Missouri if Bayou is still backordered? They might can get you what you need until Bayou has cast more bullets.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Since it's frangible ammunition, I'm guessing that has to be practice ammo for kill houses.
    The selected 9mm frangible ammunition will be used for close-quarter battle (CQB) combat and indoor/outdoor CQB training.

The way it's worded is slightly ambiguous, but I'm reading for use in actual CQB and CQB training. I don't think it's Simunition type ammo, but may be mistaken. That's why I posted it; to see if anyone else thought it was worded oddly.

LOL, I've been welted up by Simunition in an "ouch house" and that stuff bites.

Edit: The add-ons I purchased for my P365 from the site I mentioned are supposed to be here today.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-20-2020 at 07:41 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ...The way it's worded is slightly ambiguous, but I'm reading for use in actual CQB and CQB training....
    If they're using it for any purpose other than training, they're doing a grave disservice to some poor door-kicker.
    almostgone likes this.

Stoner was way ahead of his time. The army didn't field a similar weapon (the M-249 SAW) until 1984.

Early Belt Fed AR10 Variant

Stoner was way ahead of his time. The army didn't field a similar weapon (the M-249 SAW) until 1984.

Early Belt Fed AR10 Variant

Wonder if they intended it to be a crew served weapon, lol.

^^^^° Gonna need someone to carry some cans!

Wonder what happens if someone got heavy on the trigger and it went into runaway. Don't think you could twist that belt like a M60
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-21-2020 at 05:56 AM.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

^^^^° Gonna need someone to carry some cans!

Wonder what happens if someone got heavy on the trigger and it went into runaway. Don't think you could twist that belt like a M60
    The "belt fed" part is a bit of a misleading because it's also chute-fed, but there's a belt (non-disintegrating, I think) that runs inside the chute. The chute is made so that it won't bend in any configuration that might prevent the belt inside from feeding properly.

And in an infantry squad, everybody carries somebody else's extra ammo, whether it's the machine gunner's ammo cans or the mortar section's mortar rounds and base plates. The grunts long ago stopped carrying sleeping bags or shelter halves (pup tents) because the weight of the killing hardware took precedence over the weight of comfort items.

Which is one reason why:
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 06-21-2020 at 03:01 PM.
    BG likes this.

The "belt fed" part is a bit of a misleading because it's also chute-fed, but there's a belt (non-disintegrating, I think) that runs inside the chute. The chute is made so that it won't bend in any configuration that might prevent the belt inside from feeding properly.

And in an infantry squad, everybody carries somebody else's extra ammo, whether it's the machine gunner's ammo cans or the mortar section's mortar rounds and base plates. The grunts long ago stopped carrying sleeping bags or shelter halves (pup tents) because the weight of the killing hardware took precedence over the weight of comfort items.

Which is one reason why:
    LOL, yes I've lugged more than my fair share of cans and comms.

I knew the belt ran in a tracked chute, but as soon as I saw it, I was just trying to figure out if those beauties ever got tested for running away and what in the f*ck would be the immediate action.

Setting the headspace and timing on a .50 was one of my first tasks I learned when I hit the PLDC/ noncom course on the back of Ft. Jackson...long ago...in July....and I'm fairly decent with most firearm internals, but I had to ask the "runaway" question.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-21-2020 at 03:35 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Does the HI-TEK coating some manufacturers put on them worth it? And if not, how bad is it to scrub the lead residue out of the barrel if you have fouling?
    If you want to get into casting its great, and 45 is a perfect cartridge for it. Leading is not bad once you get the alloy, and sizing right. You also can powder coat your bullets, it works just as well as the newer coatings applied by companys. Even if you dont cast your own just buy coated lead bullets, there much cheaper than jacketed bullets.
    Honkey_Kong and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    If you want to get into casting its great, and 45 is a perfect cartridge for it. Leading is not bad once you get the alloy, and sizing right. You also can powder coat your bullets, it works just as well as the newer coatings applied by companys. Even if you dont cast your own just buy coated lead bullets, there much cheaper than jacketed bullets.
    Falcon has done me well and Missouri Bullet.

https://www.falconbullets.com/45acp_...0swc-c-500.htm

I used to buy Zero bullets from Roze Distribution, but they are generally swamped and usually only have jacketed ammo, not just bullets/boolits.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-21-2020 at 05:03 PM.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.

Which is one reason why:
    In regards to the cartoon... Rangers are special forces.

Nvm... I just learned something.
    Didnt figure beetle would be wrong.

Please dont throw a novel at me!
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post

Blame it on the hear, buddy. That's my excuse these days.
    The road likes this.

Isnt it wierd that only one ranger betallion is considered special forces.

Falcon has done me well and Missouri Bullet.

https://www.falconbullets.com/45acp_...0swc-c-500.htm

I used to buy Zero bullets from Roze Distribution, but they are generally swamped and usually only have jacketed ammo, not just bullets/boolits.
    I used to as well, but there name got out there to much. Which means they hardly ever have what i needed. Plus when i moved i had to get rid of my reloading equipment. Not enough room, went from a 25000 square foot house on 21 acres with my own range out to 500 yards, to a 700 square foot apartment.

You should check out rocky mountain reloading, they sell bullets that have been pulled or newly manufactured bullets from companies like hornady, sierra, and speer. You can get bullets like federal fusion, gold dots, and lots of other premium bullets for a good price.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I used to as well, but there name got out there to much. Which means they hardly ever have what i needed. Plus when i moved i had to get rid of my reloading equipment. Not enough room, went from a 25000 square foot house on 21 acres with my own range out to 500 yards, to a 700 square foot apartment.

You should check out rocky mountain reloading, they sell bullets that have been pulled or newly manufactured bullets from companies like hornady, sierra, and speer. You can get bullets like federal fusion, gold dots, and lots of other premium bullets for a good price.
    Always in the market for Gold Dots, XTP, and would like to get a hold of some Magtech 165 grain solid copper hollow point bullets to tinker with using some Vhitavouri N350 powder I stocked up on.
    Guy had a sack of them at a gun show but didn't want to sell his last bag. No idea where he got them, I've never run across Magtech components before.

Always in the market for Gold Dots, XTP, and would like to get a hold of some Magtech 165 grain solid copper hollow point bullets to tinker with using some Vhitavouri N350 powder I stocked up on.
    Guy had a sack of them at a gun show but didn't want to sell his last bag. No idea where he got them, I've never run across Magtech components before.
    They generally come from companies like RMR. There will be a problem with a lot of ammunition, and they pull the ammo apart, then sell as components. Shooters pro shop is another company that sells reloading components for a good price, but they only sell nosler products. Its a good way to get nosler 64gr bonded performance bullets. They're just like trophy bonded bear claws. They have a soft point with a solid copper shank. If you need a 224 caliber bullet you cant get better than bonded performance or tbbc (trophy bonded bear claw).

In regards to the cartoon... Rangers are special forces.
    No, they aren't.

Special Forces QC is a separate qualification from Ranger school. Some Rangers (primarily the 75th Ranger Rgmt) work for JSOC as Special Operations Forces but SF is separate and distinct from SOF. Even the Ranger school grads acknowledge there is a wide gulf between being "Ranger-qualified" versus serving in a Ranger unit.

The vast majority of soldiers who attend Ranger school do it just for the career-enhancement or bragging rights. They'll never serve in even an Infantry unit, much less a Ranger unit. Most just go back to the whatever job they had before; aviator, JAG lawyer, tracked vehicle mechanics, clerk-typist, ... whatever. But simply the fact that you were selected to attend SFQC means there's an SF job waiting for you if you manage to graduate.

The 75th only got absorbed by JSOC because Sheikh Obama (piss be upon him) was so afraid of the fallout if the demoncrat peace-niks discovered how many people he was ordering killed that he used clandestine means for doing his dirty work. But he was very ambitious in his killing and set the operational tempo of the SpecWar community so high that they were wearing out snake-eaters faster than they could be replaced. It takes 4-5 years from enlistment to grow even a minimally-qualified "operator," and two or three years more if you want one with some experience under his belt, so you need close to a decade to prepare for the accelerated attrition that Obama (PBUH) precipitated. But if the length of the supply chain posed a problem, the 75th Rangers offered a solution. They had a similar discipline, work ethic and physical hardness as SF, many of the same skill sets, and many of them already were battle-hardened.

So JSOC 'requisitioned' them from the Army. Which is how the 75th comes to work for DoD's (interservice) JSOC rather than the Army's SOCOM.

EDIT:
    And I forgot, Special Forces now is its own branch within the Army. That's actually probably the single biggest difference between SF and the Rangers. SF is its own branch (with Infantry, Armor, Artillery, Engineering, Aviation, etc.) so it has its own independent command structure headed by a (2-star) Major General. Rangers are part of the Infantry branch so they wear the Infantry branch insignia (crossed rifles) and baby blue color on the dress uniform epaulets and piping. The SF branch insignia is crossed arrows and its color is jungle green.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 06-24-2020 at 12:10 AM.
    The road and almostgone like this.

No, they aren't.

Special Forces QC is a separate qualification from Ranger school. Some Rangers (primarily the 75th Ranger Rgmt) work for JSOC as Special Operations Forces but SF is separate and distinct from SOF. Even the Ranger school grads acknowledge there is a wide gulf between being "Ranger-qualified" versus serving in a Ranger unit.

The vast majority of soldiers who attend Ranger school do it just for the career-enhancement or bragging rights. They'll never serve in even an Infantry unit, much less a Ranger unit. Most just go back to the whatever job they had before; aviator, JAG lawyer, tracked vehicle mechanics, clerk-typist, ... whatever. But simply the fact that you were selected to attend SFQC means there's an SF job waiting for you if you manage to graduate.

The 75th only got absorbed by JSOC because Sheikh Obama (piss be upon him) was so afraid of the fallout if the demoncrat peace-niks discovered how many people he was ordering killed that he used clandestine means for doing his dirty work. But he was very ambitious in his killing and set the operational tempo of the SpecWar community so high that they were wearing out snake-eaters faster than they could be replaced. It takes 4-5 years from enlistment to grow even a minimally-qualified "operator," and two or three years more if you want one with some experience under his belt, so you need close to a decade to prepare for the accelerated attrition that Obama (PBUH) pulled. But if the length of the supply chain posed a problem, the 75th Rangers offered a solution. They had a similar discipline, work ethic and physical hardness as SF, many of the same skill sets, and many of them already were battle-hardened.

So JSOC 'requisitioned' them from the Army. Which is how the 75th comes to work for DoD's (interservice) JSOC rather than the Army's SOCOM.
    I recanted i cant edit lol

You just gotta love this shit. A pump-action not-quite-an-AR, the Hera Arms VRB in .223.

Franklin Armory makes the Provenance, which they call "a non-semi-auto" AR, intended for markets that restrict or forbid semi-autos. The Provenance has a (sort of) DAO trigger and (sort of) fires from an open bolt, but ignition and extraction both are powered entirely by the shooter cycling the trigger. They only thing that happens automatically is the bolt locking in the breech. Unlocking and extraction only happen when the trigger is pulled, which also produces the firing later in the same stroke of the trigger.

But IMHO this one-ups the Provenance because it can run a far lighter, crisper trigger pull. Better still, the VRB lacks any semblance of a pistol grip or bayonet lug. So except for the plastic furniture, the Picatinney rail and KeyMod handguard, there's nothing to distinguish it from any other sporting rifle. And it's a big EFF YOU writ large to the anti-gunners. It's not an AR but is compatible with some AR parts, most notably the trigger group, so you could run your Guyzlee in this.

And frankly I'm shocked Franklin Armory didn't think of this first.

Apologies in advance who anyone die kein sprechen but I doubt they're completely ignoring the 'Murricun market so expect the English version shortly.

Colion Noir as the guest on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Joe says he chose to bring Colion on at this time because he does a credible job of explaining the Pew-Pew crowd's side of the RKBA question. Interesting discussion ... if long.

EDIT:
    37 minutes in, Colion mentions he's being "shadow-banned" on Instagram.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 06-24-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Bizzy news week.

Studies are mixed as to whether universal background checks have any impact on gun crime. The fact that there is no clear evidence that they are of any benefit makes them a needless burden on the firearms ecosystem and they should be discontinued.

Which is still further proof that you can have crime without guns but you can't have gun crime without criminals. Efforts to control gun crime but that fail to address the criminal element are hopelessly stupid and have little to no impact apart from further burdfening the law abiding.

The Roberts Court Will Not Defend the Second Amendment, Ever!

...The Roberts’ Court will not take up another Second Amendment case unless the Court is able to sidestep the core 2A issue as in the Voisine case, or in the recent NYC gun transport case, or when or if the liberal wing knows it has a decisive majority. That would be calamitous. It would sound the death knell for Heller and McDonald. Once our right to keep and bear arms will be lost, our Nation will be undone.

Thus, the conservative wing won’t wish to hear a Second Amendment case unless it knows that Roberts is on board, and Roberts will never be on board.

Understand, each Justice knows how each of the others would resolve a case before any vote is cast to grant cert or to deny cert on a case.

Justice Thomas’s scathing dissents reflect his knowledge—which obviously, he cannot express openly—that Roberts will not support the Second Amendment. It is as simple as that.

So, forget further support from the High Court apropos of the preservation of and strengthening of our Bill of Rights, given the Court’s current composition with five Justices clearly antithetical to preservation and strengthening of our fundamental, unalienable, immutable, illimitable rights and liberties.

Those five Justices antithetical to the preservation and strengthening of our sacred rights and liberties include: Associate Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, and Chief Justice John Roberts, whom the seditious, tabloid, New York Times continually, invariably, and deceptively includes in the roster of the conservative-wing of the High Court.

Of the conservative-wing, only Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito adhere, most consistently, to the import of the text of the Constitution as originally ratified and to the import of Statutes as written.

The current majority on the Roberts Court may neuter the Bill of Rights, but they cannot so easily neutralize an armed citizenry that refuses to give up its natural rights.

MSM Outlets Are “Angry” The Lost Control Of The Gun Control Narrative

Mac Slavo
    June 24th, 2020
    SHTFplan.com

At least one major mainstream media outlet, the LA Times, has been reportedly “angry” that gun sales have shot up because of the tyrannical takeover of government in response to the COVID-19 panic they induced. Apparently, fear can have effects on the public that the MSM and government do no want – more self-reliance.

According to a report by Big League Politics, the LA Times is “throwing a fit” that other humans are buying weapons to defend themselves against the obvious tyranny. Remember, this follows their theme. The more dependent you are on them and the system they set up against you, the easier you will be to control. Taking your self-defense into your own hands was never a part of their plans. In fact, the LA Times editorial board described the increase in gun sales as follows:

Since the start of the pandemic, Americans are buying more guns. The FBI says it conducted a record 3.7 million background checks for would-be gun buyers, a loose proxy for firearm sales, in March as lockdown orders spread across the nation. In April the checks dropped to 2.9 million but rebounded to 3.1 million in May. The monthly average for 2019 — itself a record year for background checks — was 2.4 million. So even as we get fresh studies connecting possession of firearms with increased risk of gun violence, accidental shootings (usually by children) and suicides, we are adding more firearms to the nation’s already numbingly large privately owned arsenal of some 300 million guns (no reliable count is available) owned by about a third of the population. -LA Times

The board goes on to say that this amount of gun sales can be considered “madness.”

Breitbart News reported Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting’s chief economist Jurgen Brauer noted “the ratio of handguns to long-gun sold…[set] a new record of 1.94” in April. That ratio “[broke] the previous high of 1.84 set just one month ago.” The uptick in handgun purchases are indicative of a populace feeling like an extra layer of self-defense in warranted.

I’ve often suggested stocking up on three metals: gold, silver, and lead.
    GearHeaded and almostgone like this.

An interesting read for all the EBR guys:

Damn kids today have it good when it comes to the AR-15

looserounds.com/2020/06/25/damn-kids-today-have-it-good-when-it-comes-to-the-ar-15/

How about a gun that shoots ... arrows? The XBR Crackshot uses the .27-cal nail gun cartridge as a "blank" behind an arrow. I think it's the same cartridge that the Winchester .17 WSM is based on but it might be modified.

Shoots a 16-inch arrow at 385 fps. They don't speak specifically to accuracy except to sat that groups at 50 yards were "impressive."
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 06-27-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    The road likes this.

Remington is flirting with bankruptcy. Again. For the second time in three years. Last time they came out of restructuring they turned down an offer of somewhere near $500 million from the Navajo Nation and the Navajos reportedly are interested again.

As part of the sovereignty accorded it by the United States, the Navajo Nation is largely immune to personal injury law suits from the US legal system. Which makes the deal sound ideal, right? Because they would be insulated from the "death from a thousand cuts" nuisance lawsuits that have brought down so many legitimate gun makers in the past. So all we've to to do to shore up the RKBA ecosystem is move all the gun factories onto the Navajo reservation. Done and dusted, right?

Except that the Navajos have their own ideas for a new business model. What they were talking in the 2018 negotiations was discontinuing manufacture of sporting arms, focusing on the military and LEO community, and investing in smart gun technology.

So if they can strike a deal, and if they intend following through with the 2018 plan, then they'll be insolvent, too, quickern' you can say "Kimosabe." Unless they can get "minority status priority" in sales to government agencies. Which could happen. One of the two richest men in the town where I live used the fact that he's 1/64th Indian to get "minority preference" jobs from the state for his construction company. I don't know what the company is worth but they've got their own hangar at the local municipal airport with three business jets and five turboprops in it. And the company is still private, still owned entirely by the one guy. So there's money in being an Indian. BIG money, if you know where to fish for it.

Regardless, Remington is a historic company and once was a proud marque; I hate to see it rotting away as it has for the last decade+ under incompetent management. It would be nice to see someone at the helm who could restore it to its former greatness.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Glock mag fed. $5000
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52817A37-4F6A-4EAF-87E2-25192BAB19EE.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	233.7 KB 
ID:	179427

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Glock mag fed. $5000

A hand-cranked Gatling gun, you might know, is not an NFA device. But it is if you add an electric motor.

Gun Broker-dot-com is hawking what they claim is Indiana Jones' revolver. Opening bid is $5 million USD. No, I'm not kidding.

Antifa has eclipsed Sheik Obama (piss be upon him) and Slick Willie Klinton for inspiring the greatest gun-buying binge in history.

"You're seeing a reaction to people's concerns about being able to provide safety for themselves and the ones that they love," Oliva told CNN Business.

More than 6.5 million gun-sale background checks were conducted from January 1 through April 30, according to the latest NSSF research, which showed a 48% year-over-year rise from the same period in 2019. Firearms retailers surveyed by NSSF in May estimated that 40% of their sales came from first-time gun buyers.

Oliva said 40% of those first-time gun buyers were women, a relatively high rate for that demographic group. Although gun sales have been up across the country, a rise in first-time gun buyers in left-leaning states like have helped fuel the national uptick in firearms and ammunition purchases, he noted.

"People are coming off the fences and the sidelines and they're making decisions with their wallets about where they are in this debate about firearms ownership."
    (emphasis added)

In 1970, the USA manufactured a total of 3 million firearms for civilian, LEA and military use (and imported but only very few). At this rate, by the end of 2020 year American civilians will have bought 12 million firearms just this year.

Antifa has eclipsed Sheik Obama (piss be upon him) and Slick Willie Klinton for inspiring the greatest gun-buying binge in history.
    FYI: President Obama wasn't a Muslim.
    Perhaps you are trying to claim he is?

Also, I find it very telling about your character that you blame two former presidents for the rise in gun sales but you refuse to credit President trump for any of this increase during his presidency.

IMO: President Trump is very responsible for the affairs in this nation. To deny it is laughable. Just my opinion.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Glock mag fed. $5000

love the trailer hitch setup

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    FYI: President Obama wasn't a Muslim.
    Perhaps you are trying to claim he is?

Also, I find it very telling about your character that you blame two former presidents for the rise in gun sales but you refuse to credit President trump for any of this increase during his presidency.

IMO: President Trump is very responsible for the affairs in this nation. To deny it is laughable. Just my opinion.
    You need to relax buddy. Take a breath.

Point noted.
    Will do.
    *Admin* and Capebuffalo like this.

Beetleqeuse, my apologies.

I should have worded my post.

President Obama is not a Muslim.
    President Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    And President Trump is more responsible than Antifa for the chaos in our country at this moment IMO.

I should've made my points without being a confrontational ass.

Capebuffalo, thanks again. I should breathe before I type. Lesson learned.

... إذا كان يبدو بطة

...ويمشي مثل البطة ...

I've dressed up as a woman.
    It doesn't mean I have tits. (Wish I did.)

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-obama-muslim/

The funny thing about the whole Obama being Muslim thing is that it was started by Hillary Clinton. (Not sure she has tits either.)
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 06-30-2020 at 08:55 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I've dressed up as a woman.
    It doesn't mean I have tits. (Wish I did.)

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-obama-muslim/

The funny thing about the whole Obama being Muslim thing is that it was started by Hillary Clinton. (Not sure she has tits either.)
    Funny

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

FBI: June 2020 Shattered Firearm Background Check Record

June 2020 witnessed nearly 4,000,000 National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) checks, shattering not only the record for any previous June but also the record for any single month, period.

FBI numbers showed 3,931,607 NICS checks conducted in June, besting the previous single-month record of 3,740,688 in March 2020.

This means June 2020 witnessed more background checks than any single month has witnessed in the 20 years background checks for retail sales have been required. This also means that June 2020 continues the trend of each month from March forward witnessing more checks in 2020 than it ever has.

In other words, January 2020 set the record for NICS checks for the month of January, February 2020 for the month of February, March 2020 for the month of March, and on and on through June 2020.

Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting examined the background check numbers and estimated 2,387,524 guns were sold in June 2020. That represents an increase of 145.3 percent over June 2019.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information