Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Should Obesity be classified as a disease?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SocioMachiavelli View Post
    Is that the IOS version of myfitness?
    Yeah, but I used the “share via imessage” feature to make the screencaps. The normal interface is AIDS for trying to do so. End up needing two separate caps per meal, unless they’re very few ingredients.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Why can't the government lock a morbidly obese person in a room and inject them with DNP , T3, amphetamine and something like leptin all in reasonable doses to make them lose weight? There are programs for cig smokers, alcoholics and all variety of drug users but the best we have for obese people is some doctor who is probably obese themselves to give wellbutrin? Bullshit I say! Surgery is BS IMO as well. Shit costs everyone lotto money. Pretty sure DNP is piss cheap.

And before someone tells me OMG DNP DANGEROUS, I'm pretty sure low doses of DNP aren't as harmful as being fucking morbidly obese. At all.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 01-26-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Why can't the government lock a morbidly obese person in a room and inject them with DNP , T3, amphetamine and something like leptin all in reasonable doses to make them lose weight? There are programs for cig smokers, alcoholics and all variety of drug users but the best we have for obese people is some doctor who is probably obese themselves to give wellbutrin? Bullshit I say! Surgery is BS IMO as well. Shit costs everyone lotto money. Pretty sure DNP is piss cheap.

And before someone tells me OMG DNP DANGEROUS, I'm pretty sure low doses of DNP aren't as harmful as being fucking morbidly obese. At all.
    I am obese by medical standards midways between overweight and extremely obese.

Being Obs is much more dangerous than being obese.

Being Obs is a disease.

....not really its a behavior/psychological dosorder.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Obs
    "Morbid obesity is diagnosed by determining Body Mass Index (BMI). ... An individual is considered morbidly obese if he or she is 100 pounds over his/her ideal body weight, has a BMI of 40 or more, or 35 or more and experiencing obesity-related health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes."

According to this I will be morbidly obese in a couple months due to my bp.

They need to lock my ass up and feed me dnp and t3 until I can learn to be a good boy.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just had a pretty weird thought about those bikers peeing while riding.... Dangerous me thinks....
    Tinkling during a bicycle race is touchy business. 200 guys on bikes riding for five hours and drinking gallons of water along the way guarantees there'll be a lot of pissing going on. One of the things the TV director has to look out for in televised races (like the Tour de France) is to have the cameras pointing elsewhere when a rider decides it's time to drain the main vein.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    You genius mf’r. I myself use the Woodstock reference all of the time. Nice one and SO spot on!
    Great minds all stink alike.
    Proximal likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    "Morbid obesity is diagnosed by determining Body Mass Index (BMI). ... An individual is considered morbidly obese if he or she is 100 pounds over his/her ideal body weight, has a BMI of 40 or more, or 35 or more and experiencing obesity-related health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes."

According to this I will be morbidly obese in a couple months due to my bp.

They need to lock my ass up and feed me dnp and t3 until I can learn to be a good boy.
    The best part of jail is some people actually come out jacked when they come in either fat or skinny.
    Obs likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best part of jail is some people actually come out jacked when they come in either fat or skinny.
    Yeap, which is hilarious because prison food is notoriously shitty, and the equipment in most prisons is hilariously bad. It’s almost like consistent hard training can overcome a lot of shit.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I was talking to guy who just got out

He said everything was available on the inside, if you have connects or money. They work out all day, sneak in juice, more food & other various drugs. . . Same shit he said, guys come out jacked compared to how they went in.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Tinkling during a bicycle race is touchy business. 200 guys on bikes riding for five hours and drinking gallons of water along the way guarantees there'll be a lot of pissing going on. One of the things the TV director has to look out for in televised races (like the Tour de France) is to have the cameras pointing elsewhere when a rider decides it's time to drain the main vein.

Great minds all stink alike.
    They piss themselves?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    They piss themselves?
    I don't think I wanna know

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    They piss themselves?
    They do when I come around the corner with a load of brush. Damn near killed one last year.
    Them and stupid motorcycle riders need to pay the f attention or a pokey stick will make them.
    Couchlockd and HoldMyBeer like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    They do when I come around the corner with a load of brush. Damn near killed one last year.
    Them and stupid motorcycle riders need to pay the f attention or a pokey stick will make them.
    Lol, the old stick between the spokes gag

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Lol, the old stick between the spokes gag

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    I used to stick my foot in the fork between my bike whilst riding

It was all good till one day I was going a little too fast.

Cartoon shit happened.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information