Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: What Motivates You?

Hughinn is offline Banned
    My hobbies have always been wrestling/boxing/fighting.

I started using AAS at 43 to be able to stay leaner and get into shape easier. And to be able to keep up with the young guys better.

My motivation comes from being over 40, but in good shape and able to roll with anybody.

Plus I really like the way me wife looks at me. Or when she notices another woman noticing me.

I always get worked over good then

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Try this shit on a brain hemorrhage & a brain embolization

I push so hard - it’s seriously, like a 6.7 Cummins under load on 25psi of boost - uphill

idgaf - we only have one run at this shit

Life is too short to half ass anything

Before, it was - day in, day out - same ol’ shit every day - not now, not anymore. Every day is a fucking adventure. I could wind up back in ICU or - who knows, win the lottery - my days go by like hours
    Hughinn likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

I push so hard - it’s seriously, like a 6.7 Cummins under load on 25psi of boost - uphill

Before, it was - day in, day out - same ol’ shit every day - not now, not anymore. Every day is a fucking adventure. I could wind up back in ICU or - who knows, win the lottery - my days go by like hours
    So you don't feel like you did before the embolism?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So you don't feel like you did before the embolism?

It’s not an embolism - Lol

Not the same?

Nothing is or will be the same - my head throbs where the embolization liquid was injected + where the hemorrhage happened - randomly

My blood pressure sweeps, I run fairly stable usually - but, randomly I get very significant drops

I’ve spoken to quite a few folk in my support group who are way farther out than I am after surgery - “none of us, will ever feel the same”

It’s more like, how much can you tolerate

This blasts my anxiety through the roof

Same < LoL

I’m alright, but every day I get up & have full control of my body is a miracle.

We’ve just had one come through with a somewhat similar case to mine, but theirs was done about 4+ years back - another one of these rat bastards grew on the other side of the head & they just found it.

Sooo

Keep on keeping on - what motivates me < being able

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I’ve spoken to quite a few folk in my support group who are way farther out than I am after surgery - “none of us, will ever feel the same”
    I would always keep one thing in mind about any support group:
    The people who fully recovered are no longer in the group. The guys who are still there 2 years later are the minority who are still recovering. You can get into a mindset of "This is for life" when in reality there are loads of people who come to a support group, stay for 3 or 4 months, and then get on with their life.

There are people who did a 12-week residential rehab programme and then went on to attend AA meetings every week for 25 years. And then you have the guys who attended AA three times a week for 5 weeks and just got on with things.

It's early days for you yet to say whether or not you'll be able to do boxing in the year 2026. I still think you should ask the airforce to let you use their G-force spinner on a low setting.

Blog Entries
    ^ this dick face. . . Lol

You def make good points at times - I get it

The rest

I’m considering taking a flight here shortly - maybe a real short one to Vegas or something. I really don’t know how well I can/will tolerate flying again.
    lovbyts and Honkey_Kong like this.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

damn man you are getting huge and well disiplined

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I competed in 1988 and had no idea what I was doing. I thought diet was starving yourself. I placed 2 nd and said fuck this. I can’t live like this. It was good 1 time.
    Fast forward 23 years...: I continued lifting, but I was overweight and the Dr threatened me with a BP pill everyday if I didn’t get my act together. I checked my BMI and it said that I was obese. That changed everything.... no one is going to classify me as obese. I tried to lose weight and to no availI. I knew I needed a goal......my goal was to get on stage in bodybuilding. I went from 240 to 165 in 9 months and competed naturally. No AAS. I placed 2nd and that was it. I competed in Mexico and AAS is legal so I had a decision, do I continue and take AAS or stop. Naturally there was no way I could compete with the enhanced people. I decided to take AAS.
    It is a challenge against myself. How good can I get?
    It started out for health reasons and turned out that mediocrity was not acceptable. People need to see me and look at me knowing the time and effort that I put forth. I am better than mediocre and I am going to probe it. Originally I did not want to go any higher level of competition, but now IFBB is where I am headed. No one will work harder than me. I will show the younger generation what can be done if you put your mind to it. You are your own biggest weakness. Suck it up and push hard. I am proving you can do whatever you put your mind to...... and I am one stubborn son of a bitch.
    Tell me I can’t do something and I will prove you wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have been away a while and I was in a coma in Nov. SO I have a lot of catching up to do ................. Got a liberal Dr now and as a result of my coma even introduced HGH Jinitropin in my recovery and that stuff is a miracle . Not trying to high jack your post just wanted to get my feet wet and I will be breaking the ice is all I was attempting to do . I hope all is well with you and you & yours . I also hope all is well with all active members and I plan to move back into things very slowly and show all the respect . Still learning to use my hands so I hope the time it takes me to post will not piss ppl off . I do ask for temperament please .
    wango likes this.

You're a BMF Sampson.

No doubt about it.

I'm proud to know you (sorta).

Keep on keeping on brother. Nobody makes it out alive. And none of us know when our time is up. The guys like you who live like that everyday live life like it's meant to be lived.

" I'm not gonna lay around
    And whine and moan for somebody that done me wrong
    Don't think for a minute
    That I'm gonna sit around and sing some old sad song
    I believe it's half-full not a half-empty glass
    Every day I wake up knowing it could be my last
    I ain't here for a long time
    I'm here for a good time

So bring on the sunshine, to hell with the red wine
    Pour me some moonshine
    When I'm gone, put it in stone "He left nothing behind"
    I ain't here for a long time
    I'm here for a good time
    "
    - George Strait
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-22-2021 at 11:30 AM.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzardmarinepumper View Post
    i have been away a while and i was in a coma in nov. So i have a lot of catching up to do ................. Got a liberal dr now and as a result of my coma even introduced hgh jinitropin in my recovery and that stuff is a miracle . Not trying to high jack your post just wanted to get my feet wet and i will be breaking the ice is all i was attempting to do . I hope all is well with you and you & yours . I also hope all is well with all active members and i plan to move back into things very slowly and show all the respect . Still learning to use my hands so i hope the time it takes me to post will not piss ppl off . I do ask for temperament please .
    WELCOME BACK BUZZ!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I have been away a while and I was in a coma in Nov. SO I have a lot of catching up to do ................. Got a liberal Dr now and as a result of my coma even introduced HGH Jinitropin in my recovery and that stuff is a miracle . Not trying to high jack your post just wanted to get my feet wet and I will be breaking the ice is all I was attempting to do . I hope all is well with you and you & yours . I also hope all is well with all active members and I plan to move back into things very slowly and show all the respect . Still learning to use my hands so I hope the time it takes me to post will not piss ppl off . I do ask for temperament please .

Wtf happened?!

Thread jacking here don’t exist - it’s just randomized nonsense

Shit, I felt like I couldn’t catch my breath for shit after this am’s tren shot - fuuuuck

Wtf happened?!

Thread jacking here don’t exist - it’s just randomized nonsense

Shit, I felt like I couldn’t catch my breath for shit after this am’s tren shot - fuuuuck
    I don't how you can stand that shit.

Tren makes me sweat like a goat, and it smells like bleach or formagahyde. Can't sleep. Can't eat. Can't breathe.

Bad shit for me.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    ^ this dick face. . . Lol

You def make good points at times - I get it

The rest

I’m considering taking a flight here shortly - maybe a real short one to Vegas or something. I really don’t know how well I can/will tolerate flying again.
    Damn dude, is it getting any better for you? Sounds like a vacation might do you some good. I would probably just take some benedryls (or whatever puts you to sleep) and take a nap on the plane. I normally do that since flying sucks and I have a fear of crashing.

Maybe a suite at The Wynn and a cabana at one of the summer pool parties would be just what you need?

Blog Entries
    It all comes & goes - but, I ain’t stopping. I live a vacation - soooo. . . Also, no one including my neurosurgeons really know if I’ll be able to fly again - yeah, this fucking tren kicks like a fucking mule - I almost lost my marbles at the gym when some dip shit decided to talk to my wife - good thing I was on the other side of the gym

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57835EAB-592C-4AD0-BD0C-195A45438C84.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	181079

I been hitting the hot tub kinda often, while having a few drinks - not getting wasted or anything. Got a bit of a throb in my head, expecting maybe it raised my BP. Check my BP, shit is barely over 95/50 - waited a day, same shit

No one has an idea how it actually drops my BP. But, I think I might have to pass on the hot water for a bit.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Careful with hot tubs, they say stay away if you are a cardiac patient... but I would think it applies to anyone with vascular events. But then again, you're running tren , so I guess you're not too worried lol.
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Hot tubs lower your blood pressure while you are in them.
    The hot water causes your blood vessels to dilate which lowers your blood pressure. (Bigger softer pipes can hold more blood.)
    lovbyts and < <Samson> > like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Hot tubs lower your blood pressure while you are in them.
    The hot water causes your blood vessels to dilate which lowers your blood pressure. (Bigger softer pipes can hold more blood.)

I knew it! Go figure

Thought it’d do the opposite,

But, def good for me to know what to stay away from

Blog Entries

Been away a while and I see I have a notification

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I wake up in the morning and see my reflection in the mirror. Yup, that does it.

I type a rather lengthy paragraph with with explanation . My fumble fingers deleted is so If anyone can see it and have any desire to repost please do so I do not have the energy to retype . None of it was flaming another and possibly an admin deleted it ? I do not know which it was . Gents please have temperament and bear with me assistance in learning to type after a coma . I have lazy fingers and the ones that work fail to do what I want them to I have lots of time if anyone cares to ask any questions or tell me where I at and what I was doing wrong . Very possibly could be true that was my problem . I do know my lazy fingers will linger on a key to long at times , but as with anything living or mechanical ; if not used it gets slower and takes a while to get back in the swing of things .

I hope to hear from anyone soon
    BMP out

I would have to say my biggest motivator is being alive and not
    On a ventilator with tubes coming out of almost every orfice
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-23-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    WELCOME BACK BUZZ!!!
    Damn these post are sensitive or my fingers are fat ? You guys are not where I would go for sympathy , that being said I still feel the need to share infirmities and would not wish them on anyone ..... even my ex- wife .... well maybe her but few other ppl even if they have done me wrong I was in the middle of a good comeback routine and my word came crashing in and still I did not feel defeated . My now fiancé has bee a huge uplifting person in my life and now when I need support she is prodding me along even inspite of my desires still lacking in the ability of cardio . I mean 40yds at a fast walk and I feel like 2 100 dashes . At 61 years young let me share that a coma is not a life event that a man just bounces back from with just desire . My issue is I have desire beyond what my body has to offer and it is not due to lack of effort or effort or desire ! Life simple things are just plain ole a MF'er ! So if anyone out there has been in a coma please share your journey . So far at 61 I am sucking hind tit and my mind wants to do more and my body screams not no but hell no I am not ready for that ...........

Damn these post are sensitive or my fingers are fat ? You guys are not where I would go for sympathy , that being said I still feel the need to share infirmities and would not wish them on anyone ..... even my ex- wife .... well maybe her but few other ppl even if they have done me wrong I was in the middle of a good comeback routine and my word came crashing in and still I did not feel defeated . My now fiancé has bee a huge uplifting person in my life and now when I need support she is prodding me along even inspite of my desires still lacking in the ability of cardio . I mean 40yds at a fast walk and I feel like 2 100 dashes . At 61 years young let me share that a coma is not a life event that a man just bounces back from with just desire . My issue is I have desire beyond what my body has to offer and it is not due to lack of effort or effort or desire ! Life simple things are just plain ole a MF'er ! So if anyone out there has been in a coma please share your journey . So far at 61 I am sucking hind tit and my mind wants to do more and my body screams not no but hell no I am not ready for that ...........
    Was it a diabetic coma? Or were you in a car wreck and hit your head?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, wtf happened man?!

Everyone shares infirmaries here Buzz, lol.

Very happy to hear about your fiancé, it’s wonderful going through life knowing someone is there for you.

BTW you’re typing damn well.

And, news flash Buzz; you have another comeback in your future!

GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!

My money's on a diabetic coma.

Come on FK, tread lightly with this, ok. Buzz is a hell of a guy, a U.S. veteran and he’s reaching out. I’m sure he’ll reveal things if he feels comfortable and when the time is right.

Let’s just celebrate any and all of our members here that have had brushes with severe medical issues & survived. Karma shines her light on this place because for all of our bickering at times, we actually give a f about each other. Life is good.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Don’t know you, Buzz, but wish you all the best. That said, are you trying to keep us in suspense, or why was the second sentence after mentioning “coma” not how you got in that coma?

Yeah man I was in a coma for a year, but anyway how’s the weather? …lol

Blog Entries
    61 bro, you done & made it in my eyes

I get that it’s completely different when you’re there, but - fuck

I pray that I get to see 61 while still having the ability to wipe my own ass

At this point, whatever it is - just push till you can’t no more. . . I mean what else there to add?!

After going through what I did - I see life quite differently now

I didn’t see your longer post, but it still didn’t mention what actually happened

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most who know me here or have been around for more than a few years know what has always motivated me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210525-054244_Firefox~01.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	181083
    clarky. likes this.

Blog Entries
    Not feeling well today . But I am still in here and I will come back . I was a freak incident . A kink in my bowels and my body went septic . I will share more when I feel better . I have come a long ways . Had to learn to hold a spoon and walk and all those little day to day things we take for granted ...... ironic to happen to open to this thread and it be about what motivates me . - Breathing and seeing a sunrise motivate the hell out of me !

Not feeling well today . But I am still in here and I will come back . I was a freak incident . A kink in my bowels and my body went septic . I will share more when I feel better . I have come a long ways . Had to learn to hold a spoon and walk and all those little day to day things we take for granted ...... ironic to happen to open to this thread and it be about what motivates me . - Breathing and seeing a sunrise motivate the hell out of me !
    Sorry to hear about the kink in your bowels Buzz, lol. Feel better, I hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Motivates You?-926ec020-b467-4342-beb9-ae9c5fda83a4.jpeg  

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Take it easy Buzz.

Blog Entries

Well,

Fuck

This makes my gallbladder attack from yesterday seem like a walk in the park(sorta, maybe Central Park, when it’s already getting a tad dark) - I was twisted like a pretzel for only about 6-10 hours

This health stuff, man - sure brings us buckling at our knees like no other. . .

Hope you get yourself together, old bro - fuck, a comma sounds quite rough to awake from & recover from

And, every time health shit hits - coming back is a new struggle

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Well,

Fuck

This makes my gallbladder attack from yesterday seem like a walk in the park(sorta, maybe Central Park, when it’s already getting a tad dark) - I was twisted like a pretzel for only about 6-10 hours

This health stuff, man - sure brings us buckling at our knees like no other. . .

Hope you get yourself together, old bro - fuck, a comma sounds quite rough to awake from & recover from

And, every time health shit hits - coming back is a new struggle
    You said that well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Yup an up date if you wanna call it that . Go June 2nd for an epidural in my back laying immobile in a bed so long gave me back issues and all my muscles deuterated to nothing ..... I lost 52lbs in a little over 2 weeks . It is so weird to being semi normal ..... lol that was the best I have ever been . To the next day being hauled off in ambulance with a gut pain like no tomorrow ; remember nothing else for almost 3 weeks and ...NS all this time being stuck in a Ren and Stimpy cartoon and trying to escape . I have some really gross pic to share later . But I remember waking up and ice chips tasted like a steak . I was in ICU 3 weeks the hospital 4 weeks and rehab 10 days ...Got out right before Christmas . You know they say ppl can hear what is going on around you when in a come ...... This is very true , my fiancé was there every day except 2 and my son was there those 2 . Talk about disgrace i had to crap in a bed pan and had a catheter .....They have a new kind for when you are awake that is kind of like a condemn when they take time to put on correctly it is great and when a shotty nurse does it in a hurry you piss all over yourself ( That is why you wear a diaper ) they they start trying to get you out of the bed and they expect you to rise and walk , well turning in the bed is a major accomplishment then they get you up in a chair and you have no muscles to move around in the chair and they forget about you and you piss on your self agin because they are to busy to bring you a urinal ........ Well kids just a start more fun stories to come ....comments welcome funny and serious .... nothing bothers me any more I am just grateful to be coming back and alive and to top all this shit off my father dies March 28th and we are cleaning out his home and it is a major accomplishment for me to carry a 15 gallon bag of trash ...... talk about feeling useless and a non man , that is how I felt . I have in all honesty considered lead poisonings - may time in the past 6 mths did a 9mm to the brain seem much more satisfying than facing another day as halh a man . I share these thing in hopes no not one of you eve have to go through this humilation and trying to walk again and even feed yourslf and remember your Birthday .......ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD GO YOU AND i !
    lovbyts likes this.

You know they say ppl can hear what is going on around you when in a come ...... This is very true
    I visited a guy in ICU who had drank a load of hand sanitizer to get drunk off the alcohol content in it.

He was breathing by himself, but he was in a coma and had a feeding tube down his throat. He had not been responsive until I came in to visit him, and so I started chanting beside him and then all the sudden he started to move; he arched his back forward and clenched his hands and it looked like he was trying to sit up in the bed. He definitely could hear me and was reacting to my voice.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Yup an up date if you wanna call it that . Go June 2nd for an epidural in my back laying immobile in a bed so long gave me back issues and all my muscles deuterated to nothing ..... I lost 52lbs in a little over 2 weeks . It is so weird to being semi normal ..... lol that was the best I have ever been . To the next day being hauled off in ambulance with a gut pain like no tomorrow ; remember nothing else for almost 3 weeks and ...NS all this time being stuck in a Ren and Stimpy cartoon and trying to escape . I have some really gross pic to share later . But I remember waking up and ice chips tasted like a steak . I was in ICU 3 weeks the hospital 4 weeks and rehab 10 days ...Got out right before Christmas . You know they say ppl can hear what is going on around you when in a come ...... This is very true , my fiancé was there every day except 2 and my son was there those 2 . Talk about disgrace i had to crap in a bed pan and had a catheter .....They have a new kind for when you are awake that is kind of like a condemn when they take time to put on correctly it is great and when a shotty nurse does it in a hurry you piss all over yourself ( That is why you wear a diaper ) they they start trying to get you out of the bed and they expect you to rise and walk , well turning in the bed is a major accomplishment then they get you up in a chair and you have no muscles to move around in the chair and they forget about you and you piss on your self agin because they are to busy to bring you a urinal ........ Well kids just a start more fun stories to come ....comments welcome funny and serious .... nothing bothers me any more I am just grateful to be coming back and alive and to top all this shit off my father dies March 28th and we are cleaning out his home and it is a major accomplishment for me to carry a 15 gallon bag of trash ...... talk about feeling useless and a non man , that is how I felt . I have in all honesty considered lead poisonings - may time in the past 6 mths did a 9mm to the brain seem much more satisfying than facing another day as halh a man . I share these thing in hopes no not one of you eve have to go through this humilation and trying to walk again and even feed yourslf and remember your Birthday .......ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD GO YOU AND i !
    Wow Buzz you have been through a lot ..... long may your recovery progress .... best of luck from everyone in here I'm sure they all wish you well....I certainly do!!!

Blog Entries

Well, fuck

Unfortunately I can def relate - specially as today, I feel like my intestines are falling out of my body - since my gallbladder just decided to do whatever it is doing

Wish I had some helpful words, but I really don't - health kicks our fucking ass like no other.

On the positive note, since my gallbladder BS started - I darn near completely forget about my mildly throbbing head

Sounds like you def got fucked on this one + sorry to hear about your dad - mine just turned 65 and his health is doing better than mine. . . He's the type that refuses all care - from medical to dental

Hey man, you made to 61 intact - I'm fucking backfiring out the carburetor & I'm barely 40

That's about it - but, your ICU stay seems quite like mine(just longer) - when I hit the neuro ICU, there is no disgrace bud - not when your neighbor has a vacuum pump attached to a tap in his spine to pump out excess spinal fluid. Not to me at least. . . .What's funny is that I got hit with the catheter - since I was not able to move for days + I wasn't able to piss for a day or two after the procedure took place - it's like I lost control of my own release - but, yeah - he refused the catheter & pissed in a bottle < I'm like, ummm - he can piss by himself, but I can't - alrighty then

How you feelin. now? You recovering?

BTW - I love gross pics & weird ass medical shit. . . We're all made from the stuff, nothing bugs me anymore - not after watching a few craniotomies & live embolizations + of course seeing my own brain through a angiogram while being awake

Blog Entries
    Well, fuck

Unfortunately I can def relate - specially as today, I feel like my intestines are falling out of my body - since my gallbladder just decided to do whatever it is doing

Wish I had some helpful words, but I really don't - health kicks our fucking ass like no other.

On the positive note, since my gallbladder BS started - I darn near completely forget about my mildly throbbing head

Sounds like you def got fucked on this one + sorry to hear about your dad - mine just turned 65 and his health is doing better than mine. . . He's the type that refuses all care - from medical to dental

Hey man, you made to 61 intact - I'm fucking backfiring out the carburetor & I'm barely 40

That's about it - but, your ICU stay seems quite like mine(just longer) - when I hit the neuro ICU, there is no disgrace bud - not when your neighbor has a vacuum pump attached to a tap in his spine to pump out excess spinal fluid. Not to me at least. . . .What's funny is that I got hit with the catheter - since I was not able to move for days + I wasn't able to piss for a day or two after the procedure took place - it's like I lost control of my own release - but, yeah - he refused the catheter & pissed in a bottle < I'm like, ummm - he can piss by himself, but I can't - alrighty then

How you feelin. now? You recovering?

BTW - I love gross pics & weird ass medical shit. . . We're all made from the stuff, nothing bugs me anymore - not after watching a few craniotomies & live embolizations + of course seeing my own brain through a angiogram while being awake
    GOOD WORK WITH YOUR ISSUES AND I WISH ALL THE GOOD FORTUNE THAT A GUY CAN HAVE MENTAL PEACE AND PHYCIAL HEALING ......... OH HOW AR THOSE LUNGES AND SQUATS GOING ....... LMAO .....AoNLY BECAUSE i CANNOT DO THEM YET ........

Thanks for the good words .... I think , lol .

Yeah recovering baby steps . I could barley stand without getting dizzy and having a white out 2 mths ago . My Fiancé took me to the beach for 2 mths for recovery . I felt like even less a man . She had to carry the shit to the beach and she did it with a smile and said she was glad to be with me on the beach . Don't you just hate it when you wanna have a pity trip and some sweet female make you feel like a king ! but on the bright side by the time we left May 14th I could walk to the beach and carry a cooler and a chair and even climb those 3 huge stairs into the RV ...... I guess she is a smart lady and made me do what I thought was impossible . One of the bad things that may require another surgery only because I want it is they did not re attach my ab muscles where the abdomen pump was for 4 days and still had a swollen belly . There are vacuum exercise that women do after a C-Section but one side of my belly is bigger than the other and ab muscles look weird . may have another painful surgery to have them reattached ........ If I ramble and say stupis shit I do still have brain issues and this is actually part of the memory therapy .....lol so if you hated me in the past no need to now because I cannot remember . Peace out for now more fun stories from Ren and Stimpy land later
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-28-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Asking the same thing as ^^^.

Where are you currently, what can & can’t you do? Did the doctors tell you there was going to be long term effects? Just curious Buzz. JC, you’ve making me feel young ffs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Asking the same thing as ^^^.

Where are you currently, what can & can’t you do? Did the doctors tell you there was going to be long term effects? Just curious Buzz. JC, you’ve making me feel young ffs.
    OK the break down
    1) My palate has changed I eat almost all veggies and meat almost makes me sick
    2) I drick Twisted Tea instead of beer
    3) Weight is up about 20 lbs from before due to lack of exercise
    4) I am at the 6 mth recovery mark and a little ahead of normal schedule
    5) I can still screw 2 x's a dy but she has to get on top - feels like my belly is coming loose
    6) 1st week back in the girly gym - that is what amde me thimg of you guys ,lol
    7) very little leg strength , working on that daily
    8) Little to no cardio
    9) getting hig daily off green
    10) Also getting high of killer Jinitrophen HGH make muscles without even lifting I swear
    11) I can take a dump & pee nonreal
    12) MY BACK HURTS LIKE A BITCH DOG
    13) I cannot lift 35lbs from the grounf to standing
    14) Good news is they say at 1 year I sould be close to normal ...... stil 6 more mths at 1/2 a man will be hard
    15) I still consider eating a 9mm from time to time bit that is not new been considering that since I was a young Marine
    16) I have to say I have put one round in a 357 and spun the cylinder and pulled the plug and God did not take me so I am over that and no longer have any desire to end life and want to live .- no mind this is an open forum , but I bet many of you guys have little respect for many females - and once in a while after many bad ones . My sweetie stood by me and even wiped my butt I owe it to her to be normal again . I even gave her a ring .... She is keeper and I thought all women were .... well never mind once in a blue moon you find a good one .....I have

Just a parting shot ! FYI Your mind is in control and will make you do more thanyou are willing to do ! So whenlifting mind control is as important as nutrition
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-28-2021 at 04:38 PM.
    wango and paulzane like this.

OK the break down
    1) My palate has changed I eat almost all veggies and meat almost makes me sick
    2) I drick Twisted Tea instead of beer
    3) Weight is up about 20 lbs from before due to lack of exercise
    4) I am at the 6 mth recovery mark and a little ahead of normal schedule
    5) I can still screw 2 x's a dy but she has to get on top - feels like my belly is coming loose
    6) 1st week back in the girly gym - that is what amde me thimg of you guys ,lol
    7) very little leg strength , working on that daily
    8) Little to no cardio
    9) getting hig daily off green
    10) Also getting high of killer Jinitrophen HGH make muscles without even lifting I swear
    11) I can take a dump & pee nonreal
    12) MY BACK HURTS LIKE A BITCH DOG
    13) I cannot lift 35lbs from the grounf to standing
    14) Good news is they say at 1 year I sould be close to normal ...... stil 6 more mths at 1/2 a man will be hard
    15) I still consider eating a 9mm from time to time bit that is not new been considering that since I was a young Marine
    16) I have to say I have put one round in a 357 and spun the cylinder and pulled the plug and God did not take me so I am over that and no longer have any desire to end life and want to live .- no mind this is an open forum , but I bet many of you guys have little respect for many females - and once in a while after many bad ones . My sweetie stood by me and even wiped my butt I owe it to her to be normal again . I even gave her a ring .... She is keeper and I thought all women were .... well never mind once in a blue moon you find a good one .....I have

Just a parting shot ! FYI Your mind is in control and will make you do more thanyou are willing to do ! So whenlifting mind control is as important as nutrition
    Again man, so happy that you found an angel. They are damn hard to find and looks like God sent one to you just like he kept that chamber empty Buzz. Of hell yeah, back to normal in a year! And being to go to the bathroom normally should never be taken for granted, congrats! Does the green help the back pain?

Blog Entries
    I forgot what thread we're in, shit

What motivates me? - just being able. . . . Had my gallbladder feelin aight this am, ate, went to the pool - right there, straight folded in a pretzel. . . . .Did my own form of gallbladder flush when I got home < man, these aren't no joke

I don't wanna lose my gallbladder as long as possible. . . .Every time I hit ER for it, it's already too late - most stones are passed, they hit me with a saline & morphine drip & send me on my way

So yeah, fuck

This age shit. . . . But, at least I made it this far intact "mostly"

Fuck, many don't even get the chance

Hey BMP, I wanna see your old ass recover - I like seeing good shit, the bad is getting old. . . . Def sounds like you got your ass handed to you. . . . And, I do agree that sometimes a shot to the dome doesn't sound so bad compared to what we're going through, health wise at least - that's for sure

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information