Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 219
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!

  1. #1
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566

    Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!

    "Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither safety or liberty"
    Ben Franklin

    Covid is just a tool to take away our constitutional rights and freedoms

    The road, redz and lovbyts like this.

  2. #2
    99JT's Avatar
    99JT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Covid is just a tool to take away our constitutional rights and freedoms
    i hate how people get so pissed and try to defend the government whenever anyone says this. nobody knows if this is an intentional tool to take away our constitutional rights and freedoms but do you actually trust the government to not use this to their advantage, instill fear, and take away our rights... hell no.
    GearHeaded and The road like this.

  3. #3
    99JT's Avatar
    99JT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    530
    Here's some more BS. In NY they put together a team of contact tracers to find out who you've been in contact with if you get the virus and make them quarantine for 14 days. They are also looking into tracking your location using an app on my on your phone to make anyone who was around you quarantine.
    GearHeaded and The road like this.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    Here's some more BS. In NY they put together a team of contact tracers to find out who you've been in contact with if you get the virus and make them quarantine for 14 days. They are also looking into tracking your location using an app on my on your phone to make anyone who was around you quarantine.
    not only that .. they are going house to house. and if someone shows symptoms and can't self quarantine from the rest of the family, like your child, they will remove your child from your home

    its a real bill just passed

    https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...6/text?r=2&s=1
    The road likes this.

  5. #5
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    also they just bypassed a normal vote to force through the 5g network and launching of satellites (this was waiting to be voted on months from now, but they forced it through anyway).. they forced it through cause they need 5g asap for their contact tracing agenda and better monitor everyone .
    police state


    once that network is fully set up. expect cameras that monitor temperature, heat, facial recognition, etc.. everywhere. heck they will be able to monitor shit from space.

    on top of that, its going to be running at 300 billion hurtz .. too put it in perspective a cell phone generally runs at 900 hurtz (and they say constant cell phone use can cause cancer) . well what the heck you think 300 billion hurtz radiating everywhere 24/7 is going to do.
    expect plenty of people to get sick from this (they will probably blame it on covid) . but high exposure to that high of hurtz is going to cause de ionization of calcium and allow calcium to leach intercellularly and thus cause disease and sicknesses.

    the "second wave" of Corona they talk about thats coming ,, I bet will coincide with about the same time as 5g goes live from satellite
    (yeah yeah conspiracy theory... but sometimes things are conspiracy fact and not necessarily theories)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-10-2020 at 10:10 PM.
    The road and redz like this.

  6. #6
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    524
    OK, I have a question which kind of relates to the thread:

    Have any of you seen the background checking service PEOPLEWHIZ?

    I am living abroad, as some of you know, so I sense that I am a bit behind the curve on the latest info, and just this last week I saw this on my Yahoo news feed.

    It is advertised as the most thorough and free (I believe, although I didn't run my search to completion so I don't know if at some point the system say, "Tah dah, time to pay to see the results of your search.") background check on the market.

    So, anybody seen this thing?

    Sounds to me like it is a powerful tool against anyone with anything to hide, and also a breach of your privacy, perhaps, although what appears to be on there is of course a part of the public record.

    I don't know... I guess I am not surprised that this has started, with the dense networks which have been developed in the USA... Couple that with what GH said in another recent thread, something about having to surrender your rights to "deep cavity" search just to get your driving license... WTF...!!!

    Somewhere in the background I can hear the word "Orwellian" ringing...
    The road likes this.

  7. #7
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    OK, I have a question which kind of relates to the thread:

    Have any of you seen the background checking service PEOPLEWHIZ?

    I am living abroad, as some of you know, so I sense that I am a bit behind the curve on the latest info, and just this last week I saw this on my Yahoo news feed.

    It is advertised as the most thorough and free (I believe, although I didn't run my search to completion so I don't know if at some point the system say, "Tah dah, time to pay to see the results of your search.") background check on the market.

    So, anybody seen this thing?

    Sounds to me like it is a powerful tool against anyone with anything to hide, and also a breach of your privacy, perhaps, although what appears to be on there is of course a part of the public record.

    I don't know... I guess I am not surprised that this has started, with the dense networks which have been developed in the USA... Couple that with what GH said in another recent thread, something about having to surrender your rights to "deep cavity" search just to get your driving license... WTF...!!!

    Somewhere in the background I can hear the word "Orwellian" ringing...
    thats old tech brother ..

    this is the new tech thats already here waiting to get rolled out

    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-10-2020 at 10:50 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  8. #8
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    also they just bypassed a normal vote to force through the 5g network and launching of satellites (this was waiting to be voted on months from now, but they forced it through anyway).. they forced it through cause they need 5g asap for their contact tracing agenda and better monitor everyone .
    police state


    once that network is fully set up. expect cameras that monitor temperature, heat, facial recognition, etc.. everywhere. heck they will be able to monitor shit from space.

    on top of that, its going to be running at 300 billion hurtz .. too put it in perspective a cell phone generally runs at 900 hurtz (and they say constant cell phone use can cause cancer) . well what the heck you think 300 billion hurtz radiating everywhere 24/7 is going to do.
    expect plenty of people to get sick from this (they will probably blame it on covid) . but high exposure to that high of hurtz is going to cause de ionization of calcium and allow calcium to leach intercellularly and thus cause disease and sicknesses.

    the "second wave" of Corona they talk about thats coming ,, I bet will coincide with about the same time as 5g goes live from satellite
    (yeah yeah conspiracy theory... but sometimes things are conspiracy fact and not necessarily theories)
    Once quantum computing is in the hands of the US gov 5G wont matter.

    The more complex an algorithm is the faster and better it works. Quantum is basically useless for the average individual. But you throw a complex encryption key at it and it busts it. They are trying to figure out how to bulletproof bitcoin blockchain from it.

    They cant.
    Every single aspect of the web and web archives will be at their disposal. Every move you ever made online.

    My worry is the sheep and just how thick they are.
    GearHeaded and XnavyHMCS like this.

  9. #9
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    also they just bypassed a normal vote to force through the 5g network and launching of satellites (this was waiting to be voted on months from now, but they forced it through anyway).. they forced it through cause they need 5g asap for their contact tracing agenda and better monitor everyone .
    police state


    once that network is fully set up. expect cameras that monitor temperature, heat, facial recognition, etc.. everywhere. heck they will be able to monitor shit from space.

    on top of that, its going to be running at 300 billion hurtz .. too put it in perspective a cell phone generally runs at 900 hurtz (and they say constant cell phone use can cause cancer) . well what the heck you think 300 billion hurtz radiating everywhere 24/7 is going to do.
    expect plenty of people to get sick from this (they will probably blame it on covid) . but high exposure to that high of hurtz is going to cause de ionization of calcium and allow calcium to leach intercellularly and thus cause disease and sicknesses.

    the "second wave" of Corona they talk about thats coming ,, I bet will coincide with about the same time as 5g goes live from satellite
    (yeah yeah conspiracy theory... but sometimes things are conspiracy fact and not necessarily theories)
    I thought cellphones were in the range of 800-900 MHz, not 900 hertz. 900 cycles per second is pretty damn low frequency.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

  10. #10
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    I thought cellphones were in the range of 800-900 MHz, not 900 hertz. 900 cycles per second is pretty damn low frequency.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    yes MHz ... 5 g however is in Giga hurtz

  11. #11
    99JT's Avatar
    99JT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    530
    I'm surprised a civil war hasn't started yet.

  12. #12
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Once quantum computing is in the hands of the US gov 5G wont matter.

    The more complex an algorithm is the faster and better it works. Quantum is basically useless for the average individual. But you throw a complex encryption key at it and it busts it. They are trying to figure out how to bulletproof bitcoin blockchain from it.

    They cant.
    Every single aspect of the web and web archives will be at their disposal. Every move you ever made online.

    My worry is the sheep and just how thick they are.
    this is true .. but this is for 'inside the system' . the 5 g is going to be needed for tracking outside the system. if your outside in a park with no computer, their quantum computing is not getting any tracking from you cause your out of the system. but with 5 g they can still then track your every move.
    they are going to work together .

    also , their AI, robots, drones, etc.. that are all going to be working outside the system and on the streets are going to need to be ran by a powerful network and will depend on 5 g to operate and function outside. now yes the drones will then log the information and camera views into the systems quantum computing , but in order to operate and fly around rural areas over cites etc. and relay that information in real time , its going to require 5 g.

    so these two systems will work together

  13. #13
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    I'm surprised a civil war hasn't started yet.
    when citizens march onto the state capital building with ARs like they did in Michigan.. its a hint that we perhaps are not too far off
    Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!-virginia-1-rt-er-200120_hpmain_16x9_992.jpg
    Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!-images.jpeg

    or perhaps its just a sentiment that we the people want our freedom back
    sv.elia likes this.

  14. #14
    99JT's Avatar
    99JT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    when citizens march onto the state capital building with ARs like they did in Michigan.. its a hint that we perhaps are not too far off
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	virginia-1-rt-er-200120_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	178765
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	178766

    or perhaps its just a sentiment that we the people want our freedom back
    All the people sitting at home collecting their unemployment checks making 5x what they were don't care they fear the virus and are happy with the government for keeping them safe and handing them money.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  15. #15
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144
    those rifles in protests could only serve to justify an escalated, armed response from the government, and the possible use of deadly force if any protestor raises a muzzle.
    GearHeaded and XnavyHMCS like this.

  16. #16
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    those rifles in protests could only serve to justify an escalated, armed response from the government, and the possible use of deadly force if any protestor raises a muzzle.
    yeah I don't agree with it . I'm a huge 2nd amendment advocate. but before the 2nd amendment is the 1st amendment. we need to beat them with our words and our minds first and foremost , not our guns. our guns are for defending ourselves, not for intimidation.
    theres a reason why the 2nd amendment comes after the 1st. when we use our minds and our words and our freedom of speech , then get attacked for it, we can defend ourselves if needed. we don't/shouldn't just jump right to the 2nd amendment and use it as intimidation

    we may have a right to do certain things , but sometimes exercising that right may not be the prudent thing to do
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-11-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    ghettoboyd, C27H40O3 and 956Vette like this.

  17. #17
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    the Pen is much more powerful then the Sword

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    9,051
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thank you for saying that and well said...couldn’t agree more...post 16
    GearHeaded likes this.

  19. #19
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    those rifles in protests could only serve to justify an escalated, armed response from the government, and the possible use of deadly force if any protestor raises a muzzle.
    I agree up to a point. But recent history (earlier in the Syrian conflict come to mind, as does Libya) bears witness to the reality that an army composed of citizen soldiers will only be pushed so far, in the direction of shooting their own citizens. At some point, some private/s and NCOs are going to say, "wait a minute, I have cousins in this city, that could be them standing in that crowd...". I believe that it will take a whole lot of "something" for this nation's leaders to turn such an instrument of force and power against the very people that man it's ranks... *I hope*...

    China's Tiananmen Square in my view was a bit different. In a country as vast as China, with such a huge population, it is not beyond the stretch of the imagination to surmise that they simply brought in forces composed of soldiers from an isolated, alien province, and turned them loose onto an unknown population in the nation's capital... Just a theory; I obviously have no facts / sources to back this idea up, aside from the fact that many nations still generate and recruit the forces to man local garrisons, from the local populations. Case in point is the Central European nation where I am a resident. Also the German army / wehrmacht landser was fundamentally composed of local guys making up the battalions. In this sense it was believed that men who knew each other would be likely to fight harder, exhibit a higher level of unit cohesion, etc...

    So I firmly believe that the American govt has a healthy fear of these gentlemen from the state of Michigan, and Colorado and Missouri, and Alabama, Ohio, Florida...

    If the govt. gains total control, it will be unlikely that it will happen at the barrel of a gun, in my view. The sheep will just follow along, and before they know it, everything will be gone and it will be too late to put the genie back into the bottle...

  20. #20
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the Pen is much more powerful then the Sword
    Absolutely true...

    But, one must keep a sword close at hand, for when the pen runs out of ink...
    C27H40O3 likes this.

  21. #21
    sv.elia's Avatar
    sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Transilvania
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    when citizens march onto the state capital building with ARs like they did in Michigan.. its a hint that we perhaps are not too far off
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	virginia-1-rt-er-200120_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	178765
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	178766

    or perhaps its just a sentiment that we the people want our freedom back
    Gosh, you're still so free! When people in my country protested in the capital they were unarmed, 500.000 in numbers, and got sprayed with tear gas by the paramilitary. Children and women too. And the reason that pissed so many people was government stealing from the treasury. Living in a socialist regime means you pay more taxes to see the kids of politicians in fancy cars, while schools and hospitals are ridiculously disregarded. Heck, politicians themselves go to private clinics instead of their state hospitals.

    Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!-2017%962019-romanian-protests.jpg


    (min: 8:00)

    Sorry for the rant people, I do it to focus attention on the many reasons you should be grateful. In truth, I'm very jealous of your second amendment and guns thread. Makes me want to bring a wood panel in my room and learn to throw my pocket knife lol.

    People should always know their rights and press the government to keep them. That's the problem with less developed countries: too few know and even fewer are willing to fight. But that's pretty much life, a constant fight.

    Keep on.
    Last edited by sv.elia; 05-11-2020 at 01:47 PM.
    XnavyHMCS, GearHeaded and C27H40O3 like this.
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

  22. #22
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    524
    Romania...

    The only nation to transition from a communist state to a free market state, at the barrel of a gun...

    During the collapse of communism, Romania was the only nation that saw the deposition of leadership end in execution. There is some film of the shooting of Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife (I believe...) online. It is rather grainy footage if I remember correctly.
    sv.elia likes this.

  23. #23
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144

    Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!

    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    All the people sitting at home collecting their unemployment checks making 5x what they were don't care they fear the virus and are happy with the government for keeping them safe and handing them money.
    If they are making 5x what they were when they were working, that is a pretty clear sign that wages are ridiculously low in this country and we need a raise.

    We haven’t gotten a raise of real income relative to prices since the mid 1970”s. Up until then, our standard of living increased every year. We could buy more than we could the year before. Then it ended. Our wages have stagnated since then.

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...d-for-decades/

    For most U.S. workers, real wages have barely budged in decades

    After adjusting for inflation, however, today’s average hourly wage has just about the same purchasing power it did in 1978, following a long slide in the 1980s and early 1990s and bumpy, inconsistent growth since then. In fact, in real terms average hourly earnings peaked more than 45 years ago: The $4.03-an-hour rate recorded in January 1973 had the same purchasing power that $23.68 would today.


    Productivity has soared. Those increased corporate profits have not been shared with workers, as they had been for decades after WW2. They have accrued to the pockets of the 1%.

    The intoxicating lure of cheap Chinese and other overseas produced consumer products has kept our mouths shut on the issue. We were fooled into thinking that we were doing ok. Corporations didn’t have to raise our wages, since we could buy cheaper and cheaper chinesium junk for the same paycheck.

    The fact is that we were doubly screwed by that dynamic because not only does it depress our wages, but millions of us lost our jobs when production facilities moved to the other side the world.

    The rich laugh at how stupid we are, when the working class actually bashes unions. They laugh all the way to the bank.

    One of the most important rules of maintaining power is to ensure that those looking to move up and share some of it are turned against each other at every opportunity. Such is the case when you see workers in the south, the land of depressed wages, especially in those right-to-work-for-less states, protesting against unionization.

    Or when you have one group complaining that another group has benefits that are “too generous” or “gold plated”. Such jealousy encourages a race to the bottom, rather than an increased standard of living.

    Poor brainwashed fools, acting against their own best interest.

    There is an old saying, something to the effect that “unions were so successful in raising the standard of living of their members that the members actually thought they were Republicans”

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-12-2020 at 07:23 AM.

  24. #24
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    The hertz (symbol: Hz) is the derived unit of frequency in the International System of Units (SI) and is defined as one cycle per second. It is named after Heinrich Rudolf Hertz, the first person to provide conclusive proof of the existence of electromagnetic waves.
    GearHeaded likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  25. #25
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    The hertz (symbol: Hz) is the derived unit of frequency in the International System of Units (SI) and is defined as one cycle per second. It is named after Heinrich Rudolf Hertz, the first person to provide conclusive proof of the existence of electromagnetic waves.
    Thinking about cycles per second, think back to when you got an electrical shock while working around the house on wiring projects. The back and forth changing direction of the polarity of the electricity 60 times per second can actually be felt when you are completing the circuit with your body.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  26. #26
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144

    Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!

    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yeah I don't agree with it . I'm a huge 2nd amendment advocate. but before the 2nd amendment is the 1st amendment. we need to beat them with our words and our minds first and foremost , not our guns. our guns are for defending ourselves, not for intimidation.
    theres a reason why the 2nd amendment comes after the 1st. when we use our minds and our words and our freedom of speech , then get attacked for it, we can defend ourselves if needed. we don't/shouldn't just jump right to the 2nd amendment and use it as intimidation

    we may have a right to do certain things , but sometimes exercising that right may not be the prudent thing to do
    Exactly. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

    All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.

    1 Cor 10:23



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

  27. #27
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post

    (min: 8:00)



    People should always know their rights and press the government to keep them. That's the problem with less developed countries: too few know and even fewer are willing to fight. But that's pretty much life, a constant fight.

    Keep on.
    Man. I knew when those cops at the end of the group were falling behind that they were going to get attacked. They got roughed up, but at least some in the crowd protected them and got them back to their group.

    There was nowhere enough cops for that crowd.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  28. #28
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Romania...

    The only nation to transition from a communist state to a free market state, at the barrel of a gun...

    During the collapse of communism, Romania was the only nation that saw the deposition of leadership end in execution. There is some film of the shooting of Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife (I believe...) online. It is rather grainy footage if I remember correctly.

    https://youtu.be/OY_cWGmfOrg


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Thinking about cycles per second, think back to when you got an electrical shock while working around the house on wiring projects. The back and forth changing direction of the polarity of the electricity 60 times per second can actually be felt when you are completing the circuit with your body.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    yes sir, electrician for 20 years, know the feeling to well Being shocked off a bad wire While my truck was running was the worst.
    956Vette likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  30. #30
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    just to get this thread back on topic .. don't let them take away your rights .

    well I'm only going to scratch the surface here. I only need to go into the very beginning of the first amendment for you all to see how we have been put under marshal law and our freedoms stripped away.

    1st amendment
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble


    ^ all these rights have been stripped over night.. we can't practice our religion (pastors are being arrested for trying to hold church service).. people are being censored, youtube videos posted about these topics are being deleted , twitter just announced that any tweets about covid that are not simply repeating CDC guidelines will be deleted, etc.. and obviously, we don't have a right to assemble we are not even supposed to leave our house.

    then of course there is the "pursuit of happiness" , which comes through work and putting food on our own table . that has been stripped as well.

    there are so many basic freedoms that have been taken away over night . but most the sheep out there just go along with it having no clue what is happening right before their eyes.
    we are under marshal law, and they never even had to proclaim it, because all the stupid sheep simply went along with their little plan to strip everyones freedom away and stomp on the constitution. and of course mainstream media played a big role and a mouthpiece to promote this all (they've always despised freedom and the constitution anyhow)

  31. #31
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    face masks are mandatory in some states ..

    you know whats next ?

    The government recommends wearing blindfolds along with masks and gloves to protect us from seeing what is really going on.
    XnavyHMCS and sv.elia like this.

  32. #32
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144

    Don't Give Up Your Liberty !!

    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    1st amendment
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble


    ^ all these rights have been stripped over night.. we can't practice our religion (pastors are being arrested for trying to hold church service).. people are being censored, youtube videos posted about these topics are being deleted , twitter just announced that any tweets about covid that are not simply repeating CDC guidelines will be deleted, etc..
    The Twitter and YouTube stuff would fall under the category of yelling “fire” in a crowded movie theater.

    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

    and obviously, we don't have a right to assemble we are not even supposed to leave our house.

    then of course there is the "pursuit of happiness" , which comes through work and putting food on our own table . that has been stripped as well.
    I see plenty of families out together enjoying bike rides and sitting out in lawn chairs enjoying the weather. I see neighbors talking to neighbors, wearing masks and standing about ten feet apart.

    Families are really enjoying this new found time together. Fathers and mothers are together with their kids outside in the daylight, which is impossible when they work opposite shifts and don’t get to be together too often during the day. My block has plenty of families enjoying being outside together. They keep their distance, but the streets are full of walkers, joggers, kids on bikes. Women are cooking family dinners and families are eating together, instead of grabbing takeout and leaving it for the husband to get home and take over kid duties.
    Everyone around here seems to be enjoying the slowed down pace of life. The rat race is grueling after awhile, and these two months home at a slower down pace was really needed.
    I live in the city, where many of my neighbors are government workers, getting paid to stay home half the time. Transit workers, clerical workers, school employees, teachers, bus drivers, subway maintainable workers, even cops got time off. Then there are those whose employer gave them a laptop, and now they work from home. Even stockbrokers and finance guys are working from home. It’s been great for the neighborhood to see families actually enjoying life instead of just living.

    Finally they are working a bit, and enjoying life a lot, instead of the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

    there are so many basic freedoms that have been taken away over night . but most the sheep out there just go along with it having no clue what is happening right before their eyes.
    Folks here are going along and enjoying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

    we are under marshal law, and they never even had to proclaim it, because all the stupid sheep simply went along with their little plan to strip everyones freedom away and stomp on the constitution. and of course mainstream media played a big role and a mouthpiece to promote this all (they've always despised freedom and the constitution anyhow)
    So the media despises the first amendment?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-12-2020 at 01:58 PM.

  33. #33
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    ^ LOL ... omg. you live in a false utopia. you see only the utopian dream you want to see rather then reality.

    suicides are up 10 fold.
    alcoholism is up 84%
    domestic violence is up 130%
    drug overdose is up
    depression among career adults has went fro 3% to 34%
    40 million people have lost jobs and businesses and livelihoods overnight

    a guy in the city near where I live just killed his whole family and himself blaming covid
    same thing happened in Chicago .

    and all you see is this beautiful utopia where no one has to work and lives off the government false hope beast .
    open your eyes beyond your own little blissful false hope utopia

  34. #34
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    I do realize plenty of "sheep" are enjoying this pandemic and getting paid to not work and sit at home.. but they are worthless sheep for the most part. they are a drain on society to begin with.



    I can't get un-employment, lol. I'm a Shepard. I'm a business owner and employer.
    I've lost 54,000 in revenue over night and all my income. the state simply says "too bad" you can't open and provide for your family.
    meanwhile you sheep go ahead and sit on your ass and collect your government check in your government savior utopia

  35. #35
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I do realize plenty of "sheep" are enjoying this pandemic and getting paid to not work and sit at home.. but they are worthless sheep for the most part. they are a drain on society to begin with.

    I can't get un-employment, lol. I'm a Shepard. I'm a business owner and employer.
    I've lost 54,000 in revenue over night and all my income. the state simply says "too bad" you can't open and provide for your family.
    meanwhile you sheep go ahead and sit on your ass and collect your government check in your government savior utopia
    Teachers, bus drivers, transit workers, sanitationmen, worthless sheep? Drain on society? You really sound like some selfish, elitist fuck. You must see that.

    Are you from the swamps of Louisiana? Or the backwoods of Appalachia? You dont need teachers there? No bus drivers or subway workers? You just let your household garbage pile up in the yard? Or do you burn it? What do all the uneducated folks by you do without teachers and transit workers? Ride around on skates in a crowded city? We couldnt function without those workers in a normally functioning pre and post covid society.
    I never hear them say they feel they are giving up their liberty. They can buy groceries, gasoline, take out food. You can even order alcoholic drinks to be delivered to your home, or get picked up at the diner. Nobody feels less free, they enjoy the time bonding with their family.

    You made a choice, you chose a chance to make it rich, over a secure government job. Everyone has a choice growing up. Many choose the safety of government work to guarantee their family will never go hungry or be homeless. Others choose the life of self employment because they can make a shit load more money. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt. Some folks gamble with their future, others like to play it safe. It doesnt make them worthless. Lately, It would seem it makes them smart.

    Almost everyone I know is a city worker. Neighbors both sides and across the street. Courts, firemen, school resource officers, teachers, social workers, etc.. None of them are worthless drains on society. Some have gotten assaulted at work. Their career choice gave them a good, secure life for their family. Health insurance. They dont own a bunch of cars, or a huge house, or a summer home. They usually cant afford many fancy vacations. But they do keep the city running for all you entrepreneurs to go chase your fortunes. They do it knowing that they will never have the chance to make the money you can make by working yourself as hard as you see fit. They are OK with that, with the understanding that they are guaranteed to be somewhat immune from the ups and downs of the economy.

    Try to live without city workers. I cant see it.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-12-2020 at 11:44 PM.

  36. #36
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Teachers, bus drivers, transit workers, sanitationmen, worthless sheep? Drain on society? You really sound like some selfish, elitist fuck. You must see that.
    your ignorant

    I'm a selfish elitist fuck cause I want my business opened back up so I can provide for my family, customers, and give employees their jobs back !
    you are smoking crack
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-13-2020 at 10:41 AM.

  37. #37
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Teachers, bus drivers, transit workers, sanitationmen, worthless sheep? Drain on society?

    Are you from the swamps of Louisiana? Or the backwoods of Appalachia? You dont need teachers there? No bus drivers or subway workers? You just let your household garbage pile up in the yard? Or do you burn it? What do all the uneducated folks by you do without teachers and transit workers? Ride around on skates in a crowded city? We couldnt function without those workers.
    no shit .. put your damn thinking cap on! that was my damn point . people need to work. we need people to work, not sit on their ass collecting unemployment . the drain on society are those people who don't want to work and help society and choose to take money from tax payers instead .. those nurses, teachers, trash men, etc.. WANT to work and good for them they should work.

    dude your to hasty to respond and never take a second to sit back and actually think and take things in .

    I bet your one on those guys that if I were to have a discussion with you in person and I was talking and making my point, you would likely not be listening to it at all and too busy thinking about what your going to say next .. you never 'hear' , you only speak.
    try sitting back, being quiet and soaking things in.


    Even a fool, when he holdeth his words, is counted wise: [and] he that shutteth his lips is esteemed as a man of understanding.
    proverbs 17

  38. #38
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,871
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Teachers, bus drivers, transit workers, sanitationmen, worthless sheep? Drain on society? You really sound like some selfish, elitist fuck. You must see that.

    Are you from the swamps of Louisiana? Or the backwoods of Appalachia? You dont need teachers there? No bus drivers or subway workers? You just let your household garbage pile up in the yard? Or do you burn it? What do all the uneducated folks by you do without teachers and transit workers? Ride around on skates in a crowded city? We couldnt function without those workers in a normally functioning pre and post covid society.
    I never hear them say they feel they are giving up their liberty. They can buy groceries, gasoline, take out food. You can even order alcoholic drinks to be delivered to your home, or get picked up at the diner. Nobody feels less free, they enjoy the time bonding with their family.

    You made a choice, you chose a chance to make it rich, over a secure government job. Everyone has a choice growing up. Many choose the safety of government work to guarantee their family will never go hungry or be homeless. Others choose the life of self employment because they can make a shit load more money. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt. Some folks gamble with their future, others like to play it safe. It doesnt make them worthless. Lately, It would seem it makes them smart.

    Almost everyone I know is a city worker. Neighbors both sides and across the street. Courts, firemen, school resource officers, teachers, social workers, etc.. None of them are worthless drains on society. Some have gotten assaulted at work. Their career choice gave them a good, secure life for their family. Health insurance. They dont own a bunch of cars, or a huge house, or a summer home. They usually cant afford many fancy vacations. But they do keep the city running for all you entrepreneurs to go chase your fortunes. They do it knowing that they will never have the chance to make the money you can make by working yourself as hard as you see fit. They are OK with that, with the understanding that they are guaranteed to be somewhat immune from the ups and downs of the economy.

    Try to live without city workers. I cant see it.
    I guess you read something different than I did.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #39
    C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    a land far from here.
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your ignorant

    I'm a selfish elitist fuck cause I want my business opened back up so I can provide for my family, customers, and give employees their jobs back !
    you are smoking crack
    No, it has nothing to do with that. You are doing what you should be doing. You sound like an elitist prick when you suggest that city workers are worthless sheep that are a drain on society. Just because you are a business owner, you sound like you think you are better than those who chose public service. It takes all kinds to make the world go around. Guys that make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and guys who make $45,000 a year.

  40. #40
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    No, it has nothing to do with that. You are doing what you should be doing. You sound like an elitist prick when you suggest that city workers are worthless sheep that are a drain on society. .
    show me where I ever used the words "city workers" .. your making shit up in your head and then arguing it.

    you should take a class on critical thinking skills or something. your arguing with yourself really.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •