Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: The mainstream media did this to America

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    New York Slimes LIED when they claimed Trump paid "just" $750 in taxes in 2017

Story noted above, NYT pillorying DJT for paying less taxes in 2017 than Creepy Uncle Joe did. Except it was a lie.

Trump paid $7,435,857 in federal income taxes that year. The reason IRS accounting only shows he was billed for $750 was that POTUS45 then was sitting on a $22.7 million General Business Credit, which is an indication that he previously had overpaid his taxes and was owed that much in refund, but the refund only could be applied to future tax indebtedness.

So he paid $7,435,107 from the General Business Credit and the final $750 with a check. And the NY Slimes gets an "F" in fact-checking (or an "A" in promoting demoncrat disinformation, depending on your perspective).

But none of that goes anywhere near answering how a lifetime public servant, a man who has spent 47 years slopping at the public trough, could amass such a personal fortune that he has to pay $3 million a year in taxes on his earnings.

In 2009, after 36 years as a US Senator, Sleepy Uncle Joe listed his net worth as $30,000. 11 years later, after eight years as Veep (at a salary of $235,700/annum) he's worth $9 mil and pays more than $3 mil a year in income taxes.

Inquiring minds want to know how the fuck that happens.

I'm being hyperbolic, of course. I know how.

Madcox likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im so tired of seeing all this oppression bullshit its really starting to get old...meanwhile we have million dollar “athletes” bitching and moaning about oppression fucking sad times
    I was really happy when the fans in KC booed the football players before the game when they protested. This stuff is getting ridiculous and I am as tired of it as I am Covid.

Biden calls US servicemen "stupid bastards"

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post

Wow... the man said a joke and you are offended...

Court: Nicholas Sandmann lawsuits against NY Times, ABC, CBS, and Rolling Stone can go forward

“the Complaint alleges that Sandmann was libeled by the defendant when it published a news article stating that Sandmann, while at the Lincoln Memorial, ‘blocked’ NativeAmerican activist Nathan Phillips and “prevented Phillips’ retreat … [T]he Court has ruled in companion cases that it is libelous.”

Nicholas Sandmann filed suit against numerous media entities after the false and misleading portrayals of him and his interaction with a Native American activist who banged a drum inches from Sandmann’s face.

Sandmann settled with CNN and WaPo for undisclosed amounts [believed to be at least tens of million$], his suit against NBC survived a motion to dismiss, and there is a pending motion to dismiss in his suit against Gannett.

In an important series of rulings, the federal judge handling the cases just entered orders denying motions to dismiss his cases against the NY Times, ABC, CBS, and Rolling Stone. So those cases will move forward....

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Black Entertainment Television founder trashed Biden and suggests he'll vote for Trump

...“I’m not endorsing anybody,” [Robert] Johnson said. “What I’m saying is if I’m a businessperson, what you want more than anything else, particularly coming out of something as horrible as this pandemic, and its impact on not only the U.S. economy but the global economy, the more you know about who will be pulling the lever of economic growth, economic development, taxes, stimulus, regulation. In my opinion, you’re better off dealing with somebody you know where they’re gonna be than somebody you really have no idea what decisions they will make at such a critical time.”

“I absolutely do not know what Vice President Biden will do. I haven’t heard anything coherent out of what he said he would do,” he added....

__________________________________________________ _________________________

NBA Finals game 1 was the least watched finals game in recorded history…

Go Woke, go broke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    No disrespect to you, but even as a joke, that was in very poor taste and should not have been said. Really bad choice of words.
    Madcox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    No disrespect to you, but even as a joke, that was in very poor taste and should not have been said. Really bad choice of words.
    Fine... call it a bad joke said in bad taste.
    No argument here.

However, for Mr. Donald Trump to call out VP Biden on a national stage and claim that Biden meant it is extremely bad taste.
    It is called quoting out of context.

Fine... call it a bad joke said in bad taste.
    No argument here.

However, for Mr. Donald Trump to call out VP Biden on a national stage and claim that Biden meant it is extremely bad taste.
    It is called quoting out of context.
    Again, meant no disrespect at all. I’m neutral in this election because I don’t like either one.

Definitely agree, quoted out of context. That “debate” was a monstrosity and an embarrassment to our great country.

Hey, is it too soon for me stating my opinions here? If I need to be a member for longer, I get it. Very sorry if I did something not cool as a new guy here. Have a great day.

Lib-Tards crowed for weeks about a fabricated incident when Trump allegedly called WWII veterans "losers" and "suckers," a claim for which there not only was never any substantiation but there have been five official public refutations for every one of the four anonymous allegations. Yet when there is incontrovertible video evidence of Sleepy Uncle Joe insulting US servicemen to their faces while he was the sitting Veep, they want to portray it as no big deal; a good-natured joke.

Which is emblematic of neo-Marxist duplicity. But Biden's disrespect doesn't end with servicemen.

Biden's mouth obviously has a filtration problem.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 10-02-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Associated Press Issues New Guidance for Reporters to Cover Up Leftist Violence

...The AP issued new guidance on Wednesday telling journalists to avoid using the word "riot" when covering leftwing events and refrain from reporting on property destruction because, according to the AP, such reporting has been used in the past as a way to stigmatize protests against lynching and racial injustice. To the AP, it's not the job of journalists to report the news. It's the job of journalists to advance a left-wing narrative.

The AP dictates that "unrest" should be used instead of the word "riot" because it's less "emotional." The AP then points out how great the words "protest" and "demonstration" are because both words can technically refer to violent and peaceful gatherings alike and help gloss over the violence.

The press is an absolute joke, a threat to free speech and democracy.
    Madcox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Again, meant no disrespect at all. I’m neutral in this election because I don’t like either one.

Definitely agree, quoted out of context. That “debate” was a monstrosity and an embarrassment to our great country.

Hey, is it too soon for me stating my opinions here? If I need to be a member for longer, I get it. Very sorry if I did something not cool as a new guy here. Have a great day.
    You are free to state your opinions.

Many on the forum do.
    Many have different opinions.
    Stay respectful.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 10-02-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Associated Press Issues New Guidance for Reporters to Cover Up Leftist Violence

...The AP issued new guidance on Wednesday telling journalists to avoid using the word "riot" when covering leftwing events and refrain from reporting on property destruction because, according to the AP, such reporting has been used in the past as a way to stigmatize protests against lynching and racial injustice. To the AP, it's not the job of journalists to report the news. It's the job of journalists to advance a left-wing narrative.

The AP dictates that "unrest" should be used instead of the word "riot" because it's less "emotional." The AP then points out how great the words "protest" and "demonstration" are because both words can technically refer to violent and peaceful gatherings alike and help gloss over the violence. Read it again with a clear unbiased mind. They don't dictate what should be used. They provide definitions. A riot is not a protest nor a demonstartion. Look it up in a dictionary if you don't believe me.

The press is an absolute joke, a threat to free speech and democracy. I find right wing propaganda a joke.
    The press is free to use the words violent protests or violent demonstrations and they are free to use the word riot.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

I’m more offended by how terrible that news woman was...

You are free to state your opinions.

Many on the forum do.
    Many have different opinions.
    Stay respectful.
    Thank you for the reply.
    Will do so, it’s how I was raised.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Remind you of anyone we used to know? Lol

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Remind you of anyone we used to know? Lol
    I think he is from Tokyo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I think he is from Tokyo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    proximal (ˈprɒksɪməl)
    adj
    1. (Anatomy) anatomy situated close to the centre, median line, or point of attachment or origin. Compare distal
    2. another word for proximate
    ˈproximally adv

Tina from the Bronx… Message for the President…

This is how it begins. The rats who roll over first get the lightest sentences. Once the rolling over commences, then it's a race among the rest of the rats to get the best of the remaining plea deals.

Obamagate Rumor: DC Legal Chatter Says Member of Mueller Team Has ‘Flipped’ for Durham…

Grinning like the cat who's about to eat the canary ....
    Madcox likes this.

BigT2020 likes this.

New York Times Publishes Hypocritical, Chinese Communist Party Propaganda

October 1, 2020 By Jonah Gottschalk

The New York Times editorial page is apparently now on board for promoting “law and order,” so long as it’s from the Communist Party of China.

In a breathtakingly tone-deaf and hypocritical move, the NYT published an op-ed Thursday glorifying the Chinese government’s crackdown on Hong Kong pro-democracy protestors, just months after it guillotined its own editor for allowing Sen. Tom Cotton to defend law and order in the same opinion pages.

The propaganda piece, bluntly titled “Hong Kong Is China, Like It Or Not,” was written by Beijing frontwoman Regina Ip. The Hong Kong Executive Councilwoman and legislator used the influential outlet to insist the Hong Kong pro-democracy movement was just bad for business and order. As such, “something had to be done, and the Chinese authorities did it.”

Included in the piece is her support for conveniently delayed elections and a gleeful recounting of how democratic groups have been forced to flee after Xi’s “security” law was enacted — a policy she used her government position to make happen....

__________________________________________________ ____________

Pre-Pandemic Economy Was Reaching Unprecedented Heights for Black and Hispanic Americans, New Data Show

Free-market economics is the only way we can get back on track after COVID-19.

... According to the Journal, “While the median net worth of white, non-Hispanic households rose 3% from 2016 to 2019, the wealth of Black households and Hispanic or Latino households increased at much faster paces: 33% and 65%, respectively.”

And don’t forget that before the COVID-19 pandemic, the African American unemployment was at a record-low, with Hispanic unemployment also very low....

N.Y. Times discovers Antifa's an 'insurrectionary anarchist' movement

Violence not 'spontaneous eruption of anger at racial injustice'

A photographer who expected to find white supremacists and people angered by racial injustice behind the looting that has plagued American cities since the death of George Floyd on Memorial Day instead found "insurrectionary anarchists" bent on revolution, .

The photographer, Jeremy Lee Quinn, had something of an epiphany after he witnessed the looting of a shoe store during a Black Lives Matter protest in Santa Monica, California, on May 31, wrote the Times' Farah Stockman. Quinn saw black-clad men wearing masks acting as supervisors of the looting. The next day he saw a black-clad white man break a store window with a crowbar but take nothing.

Quinn saw a pattern after scanning videos of looting nationwide, noticing the same type of supervising, wrote Stockman.

Eventually he discovered that groups he thought would be tied to white supremacy were "insurrectionary anarchists."...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Just the bullet points, follow the link in the headline for the supporting details

10 Major DC ‘Consensus’ Lies President Trump Has Shattered Forever

1. The Press Does Not Choose Sides

2. There Is No Deep State

3. Democrats Own Black and Hispanic Votes

4. MeToo Is About Protecting Women and Children

5. Climate Change Alarmism Isn’t About Raw Power

6. Free Trade Requires Wrecking U.S. Manufacturing and Enriching China

7. Defending Unborn Babies Is a Losing Political Issue

8. Judges Are Nonpartisan

9. Democrats Aren’t Purging History or the Constitution

10. The Obama Administration Was Scandal-Free

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Follow the hotlink in the headline for substantiating details

4 Darth Vader Ginsburg Facts Leftists Don't Want You To Know About

Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Filling SCOTUS Seats: “The President Has the Authority … Is Elected for 4 Years Not 3 Years”

Ginsburg Criticized Roe v. Wade

She Was Against Packing the Supreme Court

RBG Called Kaepernick’s Anthem Kneeling ‘Dumb and Disrespectful’

Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Filling SCOTUS Seats: “The President Has the Authority … Is Elected for 4 Years Not 3 Years”

She had her flaws as a person and as a justice, but she was lifting weights in her 80’s.

The hotlink doesn’t work.

I am sure it is simply more lies.

Surely you realize the Orange Potus has Covid yet you choose to post an attack on a woman whose grave is still warm.

Deflect much??

Founder Of The Multiracial Patriotic Group ‘Proud Boys’ Is Suing Biden And CNN

There's a Twitter video hosted on the linked website (link in the headline) of a black Proud Boys member at a rally in Portland stating he isn't African-American, he's an American. Period.

This article is a touch long but you REALLY want to read it if you're concerned that Ocrazio-Cortex's nitwittery might reduce your standard of living to 19th Century standards (and it will), plus surrendering US hegemony to the Communist Chinese. Follow the link in the headline below.

Life Under The Green New Deal

Blog Entries

There's a Twitter video hosted on the linked website (link in the headline) of a black Proud Boys member at a rally in Portland stating he isn't African-American, he's an American. Period.
    Proud Boys are a domestic terrorist group. By doing vigilante justice you are by default breaking the law. One would have thought you were a law abiding citizen but that is apparently wrong.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    How can one person dedicate so much time to spreading bullshit on a daily basis? Lies more than Trump. Criticizes and makes up stories about honest, hard working people, but turns an eye to any of the many corruptions committed by the president and Republicans. It’s unreal, you have to be one sad human being.

There are worse ways you could spend the next five minutes.

Candace Owens [who happens to be black]: How the Left keeps Racism alive

Blog Entries
    No, there really is not but happy you found another black person. Muslims and black people you always name but not anyone else. Wonder why that is?

Ben Shapiro: Media 'Absolutely Planned' Shift From Russia to Racism Narrative

If you'd rather watch than read, the video (which can't be linked to this website) is here.

... It's not as though this was not planned. It was absolutely planned. Dean Baquet of the New York Times literally said, in print, right after the Russia narrative collapsed, right after the Mueller report, they said we are shifting over our reporters to the racism beat. They put out a full article talking about this, how they were re-staffing up to cover racism in the lead-up to the 2020 election. This is a pre-set narrative and Wallace walked right into the pre-set narrative and Trump, because he is inept with human language, made a boo-boo, but it was not a boo-boo in which he was saying white supremacy is okay. You cannot read the comments that he said and come away with "white supremacy is okay," unless you wish to have that conclusion going in.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Devin Nunes: The Coup Attempt Is Ongoing As We Speak

FF to 7:12

Remaining Obamagate indictments must be released before the election.

Blog Entries
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

I hope they sue the fuck out them just like that teen did and won lol
    Capebuffalo and Madcox like this.

It's not for nothing they call him "creepy."

This Is The Most Complete Indictment Of Media Bias Ever

At least Biden likes them of legal age...

Trump and his friend Epstein on the other hand...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump and Epstein lawsuit.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	179998
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 10-05-2020 at 12:41 PM.

California surpasses 4 million acres burned as battle against wildfires goes on

Firefighters are battling more than 20 active wildfires in the state.

Tax, Legal Experts Agree Leaker of Trump’s Tax Returns Could Face Prison Time

... “If you obtain tax information, first of all, if you obtain it from the government — that’s 100% a crime if it was an IRS worker,” said diGenova. “If it’s an accountant or a lawyer who gets it as part of their duties and discloses it, that’s also a crime. It’s a different type of crime, it could be fraud, or it could be all sorts of different types of crimes. Obviously it’s theft of the property and then the illegal disclosure.”

diGenova said if the leaking was done by a lawyer, “it’s grounds for disbarment,” and if it was an accountant, “they can lose their license to practice as a CPA.”

“But they also have defrauded their clients, so that’s a criminal offense, and when you release your client’s confidential information, you defraud your client,” diGenova said. “And then there’s all sorts of other types of crimes you could use, but it’s mail and wire fraud.”...

'Bombshell' fades: Lawmakers call for probe of New York Times' Trump tax story

'There is a strong prospect that a felony crime was committed' by leaking of protected information

... Republicans on Capitol Hill say the fact that The Times has what it claims to be Mr. Trump’s tax data means “there is a strong prospect that a felony crime was committed” by someone who leaked the legally protected information.

‘To ensure every American is protected against the illegal release of their tax returns for political reasons, I am calling for an investigation of the source and to prosecute if the law was broken,” said Rep. Kevin Brady of Texas, the top Republican on the House Ways and Means Committee, which oversees the IRS....

There’s more declassified Obamagate docs coming out’

Can't link to the video on this website, follow the hotlink in the headline to watch.

New video exposes Communist connection to Black Lives Matter…

Only a photo, not a video

A shocking new video provides indisputable evidence that Black Lives Matter (BLM) is tied to foreign communist organizations. In this powerful exposé presented by Choose Freedom, BLM’s founders are tied to a Chinese Communist Party front group, a group founded by former East Germany Communist Party leaders, and even Palestinian terror organizations.

or those paying attention, the idea that Black Lives Matter is a communist group is old news. In January 2016, investigative journalist James Simpson in detail specific Marxist connections to the movement in his article titled “Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter.” Researchers Trevor Loudon and Matthew Vadum also provided information for that report.

After Joshua Klein of resurfaced a 2015 video on June 24th of BLM founder Patrisse Cullors acknowledging that she and co-founder Alicia Garza “in particular” are “trained Marxists,” the left-wing media went into hyper-overdrive to “prove” that the movement is not Marxist.

For example, Politifact assured America that Marxism doesn’t really mean Marxism. “These days,” they , “Marxism usually means analyzing social change through an economic lens, with the assumption that the rich and the poor should become more equal.” Besides, Politifact reports, “It’s important to recognize that movements evolve.”

But despite their assurances, the official Black Lives Matter website () derides the “nuclear family” and seeks to “dismantle cisgender privilege.” But still, Politifact once again to assure citizens that “while Black Lives Matter seeks change in how ‘family’ is defined, especially with respect to public policy, it’s a leap to conclude that it wants to eliminate traditional family structures.“

When Senior Fellow at The Heritage Foundation Mike Gonzalez wrote about how Black Lives Matter founder Alicia Garza was connected to the Chinese Progressive Association – a Marxist group – through the Black Futures Lab, a CPA project, the New York Times pounced, claiming that Mr. Gonzalez was confusing two organizations, but really he wasn’t.

As reported last month at RAIR Foundation USA, Choose Freedom posted a must-see video showing “pro-China communists” from the subversive group Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO) taking full credit for “sparking” the deadly riots that took place in America following the death of George Floyd.

No matter how many times the media denies it, Black Lives Matter is a Marxist organization.

Joe Bite-Me lied about son Hunter's $3.5 Mil Russia deal during debate

... Joe Biden's outright denial of a financial relationship between his son's company and Baturina flies directly in the face of documentary evidence, which by the way was gathered by federal agencies during the Obama-Biden era,...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I hope they sue the fuck out them just like that teen did and won lol
    Biden didn't lose the lawsuit invloving Rittenhouse.
    I don't think it has even reached the courts yet.
    I could be wrong.

Meanwhile...
    Understand that a child carried someone else's firearm and crossed state lines.
    He then put himself in a precarious situation while wielding the firearm.
    Whether or not he was justified in "defending" himself, he did break laws carrying the firearm and crossing state lines.
    He is not very smart.
    And his mother isn't either for driving him there.

Not sure if anyone on this forum would let their kid take someone else's gun and cross state lines and enter a protest site.
    I sure as hell wouldn't.

Listen... I am pro-gun.
    But I really don't think we need children patroling the streets while illegaly armed.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 10-05-2020 at 01:47 PM.

Thread Information